Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:34:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Corona is fake(corona panic is fake)  (Read 958 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 07:47:42 PM

^^^ The only way to do that is kill the people. They don't want to kill the people. but it's pretty difficult not to, since any vaccine produces such an immune reaction that it can't be stopped once started. This is why there are so many auto-immune diseases around. They are trying to keep the vaccines from killing the people, but there are side effects any way they do it.

Cool

life works this way always need to sacrafice something to get something like the make up the people use makes skin cancers.....we all know that things have dark sides

But, life doesn't always work this way^^.

Do you call it sacrificing your parents to bring you into existence?

Your arms and legs were given to your free - except, maybe, that you had to exercise them. But if you lose them, a $billion can't replace them as they were, right?

Without the cycle of nature making food available, you couldn't find any at Walmart or anywhere else. So, are they asking too $much for their food, or not enough.

There is a whole lot of thinking that people don't often do when they consider things like the above.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoboss2020

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 07:50:46 PM

^^^ The only way to do that is kill the people. They don't want to kill the people. but it's pretty difficult not to, since any vaccine produces such an immune reaction that it can't be stopped once started. This is why there are so many auto-immune diseases around. They are trying to keep the vaccines from killing the people, but there are side effects any way they do it.

Cool

life works this way always need to sacrafice something to get something like the make up the people use makes skin cancers.....we all know that things have dark sides

Your arms and legs were given to your free - except, maybe, that you had to exercise them. But if you lose them, a $billion can't replace them as they were, right?

Without the cycle of nature making food available, you couldn't find any at Walmart or anywhere else. So, are they asking too $much for their food, or not enough.

There is a whole lot of thinking that people don't often do when they consider things like the above.

Cool

look like life work that becouse world elite people think that way are they are wrong ? if they are wrong how is correct way?
what could be the answer?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 08:02:46 PM

Cool

Cool

look like life work that becouse world elite people think that way are they are wrong ? if they are wrong how is correct way?
what could be the answer?

The best way is to find the proof. Since nobody can see a virus jump from one person to the next, nobody can prove that there was infection from one person by another. What?, are they going to tag the viruses so they can trace where they all go?

The second thing is for people to understand that a personal claim is stronger than a complaint. Int he USA, this has been set up in the courts.In other words, when somebody in the medical or government says that you are making other people sick, take it to court in claim form, man-to-man.

This eliminates the government acting as a body through attorney representatives. It gets down to the nitty-gritty basics. Prove it!

If a judge won't let a man-to-man claim be done in "his court," keep a bunch of friends with you who will take a claim against the judge to the next higher court. Watch how fast the judges change their minds.

This is built into the US courts, but not so easily into the courts of other countries. Problem is, US people don't know it.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 05:57:44 AM

Ah, the 90-year-old who played the role of the first to step up for the vaccine:

Compare that to the WEF bankster's propaganda piece from back in June (about the 57-sec mark):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rAiTDQ-NVY

This stuff is such a scripted pile of steaming propaganda.

---

It pains me to admit that I might agree with the perps, but in some ways the world probably would be better off without people who would fall for this crap in the gene pool.  I just disagree that they are responsible for enough problems to justify a genocide.

That said, the standard conception of eugenics as wishing to 'strengthen the strain' is largely wrong (and probably deliberately so.)  The persons who are actually running things are best served BY people who would fall for this kind of garbage (and happily roll up their sleeves) and significantly threatened by people who have the potential to see through it.

If someone is 'siding' with the WEF psychos and their operations based on an the classic precepts of eugenics they are in for a rude awakening.  And they are probably in the greatest danger to say the truth.  See Bezmenov for a hint as to why.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 09:16:32 AM

Disease can be cured easily by cheap drug, Ivermectin
https://youtu.be/Tq8SXOBy-4w
Impassioned plea by doctor at senate hearing.
It is a true insane world

Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 09:22:16 AM

I wish this would be true and there was a cheap drug against the corona virus. But so far I didn't see any real studies of a succesful cheap drug against the virus.
Tash

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 10:53:54 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2020, 11:24:12 AM by Tash

I wish this would be true and there was a cheap drug against the corona virus. But so far I didn't see any real studies of a succesful cheap drug against the virus.
Your wish is granted.
Best part of it there is even choices.

sort_cirkit

Activity: 368
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2020, 11:00:48 AM

The biggest scam news of 2020 is COVID-19.
Infection Fatality Rate (23k / 1.7M = 1.4% IFR)
Mortality Rate (23k / 8.4M = 0.28% CMR to date) and Probability of Dying worldometers
A person infected with the virus is recovering without any medicine or vaccine. The media and the government are creating fear in our hearts by presenting fabricated stories in front of us. There is nothing more to say after this....
However, early estimates predict that the overall COVID-19 recovery rate is between 97% and 99.75%. webmd
Tash

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 01:54:00 PM

It is all an illusion to get YOU to comply, while they do what they've always done.. unless in front of a camera.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1337166029173256192

Wait wait it gets better Coca-cola testing positive for Covid in live test in Austrian parliament.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 02:38:08 PM

It is all an illusion to get YOU to comply, while they do what they've always done.. unless in front of a camera.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1337166029173256192

Wearing a mask is deeply humiliating to these people because they know it is a fraud meant to abuse the stupid sheeple and they know that their peers do as well.  It would be like a sheep rancher needing to get some of his own hair cut off as shearing time to 'set an example'.  Their bosses don't have to get on cam so they don't wear masks probably ever.  But sometimes the politicians and media people, who are themselves nothing more than management level on the farm, do.  These masks are a painful reminder that they are closer to the livestock on the ranch than they are to the actual owners which is a reality that I'm sure they like to try to ignore.

Getting 'caught' like this guy was probably no accident.  It's a minor re-coup of their dignity in front of their friends.   A way of showing 'yeah, I know it's a scam but I still have to fool the dumb-fuck Joe Publics.'

I myself wear the stupid mask when I go out, but once a minute or so I'll pull it down and wipe my hand across my mouth to remove the sweat that has built up and wipe it on my pants.  Quite often I'll 'forget' to pull the mask back up or take a loooong time to do so.  I rip the thing off as I leave an establishment (e.g., a bank) with obvious disgust and say something like 'fuckin' mask' then throw it unceremoniously on my dashboard.  Psychologically what I am saying is that 'I know this is a hoax and I'm not a stupid simpleton' and I'm wanting everyone to hear it.  Only a small minority of people where I am at even have cars much less a brand new 4x4, so I imagine that a LOT of people observe my behavior and hopefully a fair number of people derive some courage from seeing people display at least some resistance.

Wait wait it gets better Coca-cola testing positive for Covid in live test in Austrian parliament.

Looking forward to this one.  Sounds like a good-y.  Got a link?

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Tash

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 03:44:51 PM

Looking forward to this one.  Sounds like a good-y.  Got a link?

https://thewatchtowers.org/watch-a-glass-of-coca-cola-tested-positive-for-covid19-live-in-austrian-parliament/

Click subtitels, in settings change to english or whatever,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-aGdBh_sXI&feature=youtu.be

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 04:00:17 PM

Looking forward to this one.  Sounds like a good-y.  Got a link?

fact:
the test works by having forms of antibodies on the test strip and if those antibodies are attacked it changes colour
coca cola is acidic and attacks the proteins in the test strip. thus changing the colour

its like saying water quenches your thirst. ... then someone gives you a pepsi and asks did it quench your thirst. when they say yes.. this does not mean that water doesnt quench your thirst.
it just means that pepsi acts on your body differently than water, but ends up giving the same result.
(dont use pepsi if dehydrated.)

in short the test is for using your mucus from your mouth or nose.. not acidity drinks
when using the mucus from your nose/mouth the test does the job it suppose to

the rapid tests are not full confirmations themselves. in the UK hospital/healthcare staff doing these rapid tests 2 times a week. if the test reacts with a positive indicator. then that person has to organise a proper pcr test. but is told to atleast isolate until PCR negative or if PCR positive result then they continue their isolation.

its a way to try to find people before their symptoms manifest and also find the asymptomatic spreaders. because the PCR test alone is usually dedicated to appointments for those who have symptoms thus already 5-7 days too late in reducing the spread risk.
this is another step above PCR tests. but not aimed to replace PCR tests.
its meant to catch people in the first 7 days of viral incubation before it gets to a point of symptoms

oh and 3 funny things to note
1. the guy was touching the tip of the swab
2. the guy didnt add the re-agent mixture to the test.
3. he didnt wait 30 minutes

it took me less time to debunk it than the whole 6 minutes to watch the video
so dont waste your time unless you are going to put in the effort of researching beyond the youtube video

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 06:57:13 PM

fact:
the test works by having forms of antibodies on the test strip and if those antibodies are attacked it changes colour
coca cola is acidic and attacks the proteins in the test strip. thus changing the colour

its like saying water quenches your thirst. ... then someone gives you a pepsi and asks did it quench your thirst. when they say yes.. this does not mean that water doesnt quench your thirst.
it just means that pepsi acts on your body differently than water, but ends up giving the same result.

in short the test is for using your mucus from your mouth or nose.. not acidity drinks

the rapid tests are not full confirmations themselves. in the UK hospital/healthcare staff doing these rapid tests 2 times a week. if the test reacts with a positive indicator. then that person has to organise a proper pcr test. but is told to atleast isolate until PCR negative or if PCR positive result then they continue their isolation.

its a way to try to find people before their symptoms manifest and also find the asymptomatic spreaders. because the PCR test alone is usually dedicated to appointments for those who have symptoms thus already 5-7 days too late in reducing the spread risk.
its meant to catch people in the first 7 days of viral incubation before it gets to a point of symptoms

so dont waste your time unless you are going to put in the effort of researching beyond the youtube video

You know that the more you blab, the more you debunk yourself. No, you don't debunk what you say necessarily. You simply debunk yourself.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 03:10:56 PM

badecker again fails to research
the video clearly shows he touched the swab tip.
the video clearly shows he didnt use the tests instructed re-agent.

so the guy didnt even do the test properly.
but putting that aside. if you look at the science. it explains it

its like burning a car.. and then shouting dont drive because combustion engines combust
if you do something to a car thats not the normal/instructed thing to do to a car.. then ofcourse you will show something bad. but this does not mean using a car in the proper/instructed way. that a car wont do its job right.

badecker is the type of person that if a manufacturer releases stats that a car emits 0.Xml of carbon an hour in its normal use.
badecker would burn the whole car to disprove the stats.

not understanding the example he does, doesnt not disprove the stats under proper/normal utility of a car.

i can also see badecker as one of them nutter that would actually get his firearm and start shooting people just to make the deaths due to firearms become larger than deaths due to covid. just to try and say covid is not a risk

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 03:44:55 PM

fact:

That Tash is actually a new account, and I'm in the assumption of that is BadDeckers alt account. Though he will never admit it cause it's against the rules, but the arguments and type of sentence structures they both use are pretty much the same, just he deleted the  Cool emoticon.

But in regards to your statement, Yeah I agree, rapid testing is not to be trusted in the detection of the virus, it is pretty much just an indication whether you have a virus or not. It is just like how the body raises your temperature when you're sick, which is just an indication that you're sick, then you go to the hospital for a more thorough diagnosis to find out that you have pneumonia or something.

cryptoboss2020

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 04:12:38 PM

All the World is fake and fraud
If we would know from today all the lias of everything there would be massive panic and chaos.
Covid is just one the scams but this world can stand on the fraud and scams becouse If we remove the nice curtain the reallity will be ugly.

The truth is that we are not equal the equality can not function!!
The one must suffer to let leave others in prosperity and wealth.
Even the natural resources are not endless.
The World leaders knows that its not that im against you or you are against me its just the natural order of life.
The scams amd frauds and illusions can help to keep dream on dream and hope for better when we remove all the hope and dreams the reallity gona be ugly its like you have cancer you only live Short time but you dont know this... But If you been told you could die any time... its not the best Thing... And That's the world we live in better nice dreams and hopes utopia then harsh reality

So what we want?
In the darkness to see Light?
Or inte Bright light to see darkness?

You hate lias scams and all fake??  Right?
But ask yourself is your mind ready to take in the Information What's true?  
You might find out that you will be the next cow who's getting slaughtered

So stop Searching for truth now If you been living most of your life in delusions...

Same thing with this covid 19.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 04:44:20 PM

badecker again fails to research
the video clearly shows he touched the swab tip.
the video clearly shows he didnt use the tests instructed re-agent.

so the guy didnt even do the test properly.
but putting that aside. if you look at the science. it explains it

its like burning a car.. and then shouting dont drive because combustion engines combust
if you do something to a car thats not the normal/instructed thing to do to a car.. then ofcourse you will show something bad. but this does not mean using a car in the proper/instructed way. that a car wont do its job right.

badecker is the type of person that if a manufacturer releases stats that a car emits 0.Xml of carbon an hour in its normal use.
badecker would burn the whole car to disprove the stats.

not understanding the example he does, doesnt not disprove the stats under proper/normal utility of a car.

i can also see badecker as one of them nutter that would actually get his firearm and start shooting people just to make the deaths due to firearms become larger than deaths due to covid. just to try and say covid is not a risk

That's what I have been trying to tell you all along. The test records and reports don't show any evidence that the process was done properly and without contamination. It's all blab. We don't even have proof of the simple things... that there even is a virus, that if there is that it was isolated properly, and that if it was isolated properly that it is the thing that is making people sick.

There is such an incomplete expressing of what might have been done, that the results of the whole thing are based on hearsay rather than on anything approaching proof.

Cool

Tash

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 07:46:02 PM

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________
|                                                                                                                                                                                                 |
| PCR test can not detect a virus and not made for detecting a virus the inventor kary mullis explained multiple times.  |
| Dr Ben Tapper on Medical Tyranny   https://youtu.be/2Fm4FyBFir8?t=108                                                                       |
|______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|

Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 03:23:28 PM

There have been many similar incidents in every hospital around the world with a variety of characteristics, they are only concerned with profits so they can claim the subsidies provided by the local government, even though only some opnum do this, but I believe Corona does exist, but it's not as scary as what the media say.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 03:58:41 PM

That's what I have been trying to tell you all along. The test records and reports don't show any evidence that the process was done properly and without contamination. It's all blab. We don't even have proof of the simple things... that there even is a virus, that if there is that it was isolated properly, and that if it was isolated properly that it is the thing that is making people sick.

There is such an incomplete expressing of what might have been done, that the results of the whole thing are based on hearsay rather than on anything approaching proof.

you and tash are reverting back to stuff said in march about stuff they looked at in january/february that has since been debunked
this is like the 3rd time this month you have repeated the same crap but you have not realised it has been debunked,

read your post history. you will see that you got debunked repeatedly. just accept it and move on
pretending to have amnesia, as if you have not been debunked does not mean you have not. it just means you look foolish every time you repeat yourself

it passed koch, rivers and bell back in spring. so you and tash showng things in november/december that are just repeats of stuff said in march. does not negate how in march+ that opinion got debunked

all your doing is trying to say 'because microscopes didnt exist in 1850' then microscopes in 2020 must be fake
and that mindset is just stupid

jsut because america didnt have cases in january to examine. and then to double check chinas results. does not mean in december covid is fake. because reality is by late feb early march. america did have cases and labs did then examine and yes they double checked against china and 100x checked against 100 countries

thus by march your script got debunked.
so get over it and stop refering to scripts wrote in march talking about the situation in january. because its been debunked. and you have already been shown the reports. so dont play amnesia game.
instead learn what the reports actually say

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: