Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:29:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where DeFi is headed  (Read 2127 times)
Tokenista (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 08:57:28 AM

every one can create many things, but it will not be more popular just only for friens community, need some unique and supporting of mass media

You do not need that at all.

If I right now had a Sandwhich shop or Pizza shop, with lots of materials that might go bad, and not many people coming because of Covid, more so a few months ago but still now Business is low.

Say I own that shop, I am paying for Rent, and Lights, and everything. Maybe I have kept all my employees on because of the Virus trying to support them, maybe I couldn't. So now I need more money.

Think for a second about this:
If we look at the Giftcard aspect of Bitcoin and Crypto generally, if Grandma buys Billy a Bitcoin or part of one, he can either hold it or go spend it on his favorite things, where Bitcoin is accepted, or he can Buy a Giftcard on Gyft, etc. So we have to acknowledge that part of Crypto, where it is bought to be spent.

So if I am the shopowner with spoilage happening, and no one coming in, I could issue a Giftcard type currency. Or Coupon.

50% of all orders can be paid for in our currency, or 1 Crypto purchase per customer. Now, say you make an Ethereum Clone, Tokens would be easier but for the sake of this thread let's say the Pizza shop makes PizzaETH Chain. Now, they make an ANN thread here on Bitcointalk and say:

Pizza Coin, 2% Premine for Corporate use, 1 in store Pizza Purchase by Crypto per person, join the Pizza Mining Pool.

Pizza Pool also mines ETH and ETC and other ETH Chains.

So now the Pizza shop is mining ETH, they can say 10,000 PIZZA coins for 1 Pizza, until the coin is listed and traded regularly.

When the Price goes up the Pizza store says "1,000 PIZZA for a Pizza" and maybe eventually 50 PIZZA for a Pizza, but the shop owner is still holding all the PIZZA traded at 10,000 per Pizza. So there is incentive to hold, because if the price goes up you actually get more Pizzas, or you can sell the Coin.

And anyone could do this.

This could be done for actual gift cards, or in the McDonalds Monopoly peel sticker prizes "You won 100 PIZZA coins!", or at the State Fair as Coupons, at Venues for Concert or Sporting event Tickets, or by a City Bus App for Tickets, or any system that itself creates a product that can be traded for the Crypto product.

And, because it is Ethereum based, now people are making apps, and creating PIZZA games.

And any company could do this.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 10:04:00 AM

we should be reminded that not only altcoins are locked in Defi, Bitcoin also does, although had fallen during recent market run with about 25k btc. Ethereum Defi still retain the 1%+ of its token locked in its Defi. The onground financial institutions with Defi are considering institutional lending at fixed rate with sensible collateral, which should be a thrive leverage for financial ecosystem. Defi has attain new height of fund store in last few hours

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 07:02:03 AM

Steem-Engine moved to Steem-Engine.net so that is where PUTI is now.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 07:36:32 AM

DeFi concept is not a bad idea. It is that some rug used to mess people you, which i am one of the victims. I still like some Defi project till date. Decentralized Finance is a nice idea to me as a financial student.
I think it's because the nature of Defi founders that usually are anonymous and prefer to not reveal their identity meanwhile trying to deal with public's money.
If defi founders actually want to reveal themselves and as a result shows no bad record then it might be really viable option for us in the future.
We need to make people understand that defi needs to be tested its credibility.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 04:25:58 PM

Defi gives a new color to the crypto world, it is clear that Defi has a positive impact,
the hype makes Defi tokens increase by more than 2x, of course many people have succeeded,
this has made the crypto world increasingly popular in the world community,
but Defi's real goal is to make the bank system in the world using Defi not Cefi!.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 07:57:23 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2020, 08:13:24 AM by Tokenista

I am about to make some Tutorial for everyone, on Steemit and BLURT, and it will teach everyone how to go from a Debit card to have active Crypto income every day, amount dependent on your investment in Crypto, or ability to create a Cryptocurrency yourself, to then invest in the Platforms. And we will be showing you how to make Cryptocurrencies yourself.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 03:55:43 AM

With COVID and everything we have been behind, but I am starting a Project, and I want people to know how TRC10/20 work.

You just do the same exact thing on the TRX Chain that you do to make an ETH Token, you can even copy and paste code from Tokens on both chains.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5294750.0

And that makes becoming a DeFi operator easy, most of DeFi is ETH and ETH Clones.

Part of the Project will be Cloning ETH also, as ETH is the easiest chain to clone and the point is to have others Fork us.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 02:04:27 AM

I am not sure if this is a coincidence or indeed ERC is the pioneer, bsc and other platforms started using their POS or dex after seeing the success of ERC20, but they are superior because the fees of other platforms besides erc20 are not that high.

TRX has more fees, but they have some things you can do.

Anyone new to TRON, it is like ETH except that ETH lets anyone mine. TRON is like STEEM where people are elected to mine, like Bitshares and OpenLedger.

So because of the Election situation, there are no "Miners" perse, but instead Super Repreaentatives (SR) who use very littleelectricity, and therefore use very little effort, to mine all the new TRX. So they are almost, so basically, getting it for free in large amounts.

So this then becomes part of an incentive structure, and you vote to earn. Then there are things like the TRON Europe Reward Tokens, which were to pay Europeans to start voting.

They then now built a TRX framework into Steemit because Justin Sun has a large share of the TRX.

So ETH is cheaper, yes. But if you use all of this, then start Cloning contracts into TRX, you can benefit from it as well in a significant way. As TRX is building a Framework, like how Sun was held as a Stake Mining Coin, and then you have coins you hold to mine other coins.

So entering ETH you see more of a side that is more Gambling filled and kinda like a Stock field, while entering TRX you see more of a Gamification of the Blockchain. Anyone can make a TRC10, anyone can clone ERC20 to TRC20, etc. Then everyone focuses on ROI, which gets spammy when you enter 110% a week, or 20% per day, etc. All ROI Tokens should say "you could lose money" and some that are games shouldn't be advertising as money makers, but games. But other than that, there are some good Tokens teaching people how Staking and everything works.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 04:40:16 AM

Everyone who knows about DeFi, knows about Unicorn Token, and UniSwap, and probably Compound.

These are Ethereum ERC20 Token Smart Contracts, and there is another half to it, TRON TRC20 Token. The TRC20 is Free to make, and allows you to copy and part your ERC20 Solidity contracts into TronScan with just a few changes like your wallet address. TRON copied UniSwap and made JustSwap.

So, TRON and ETH are the main platforms, and there are currently several places to list your ERC20 Tokens on a DEX manually, but the ERC20 bar to entry is a little higher since it is not Free.

And yesterday, TRON put TRX in the Steemit wallet, so now there is a TRON Link Wallet in your Steemit account.

This means soon Steemit will be a place to not only earn money, but launch a Token. And people may think "doesn't Steem-Engine have Tokens? Aren't there SMTs?".

But I would ask anyone who does not understand this, to look at Bitshares Assets, found on the Cryptofresh Website by Googling Cryptofresh Assets.

Those Cryptofresh Assets were being traded by the Original Steemit Witnesses in 2016.

Bitshares Assets cost about 1 BTC to make, Steem-Engine Tokens require you to use KeyChain, and buy ENG, etc, it is not straightforward for a new person, and neither is ERC20. But TRC10 is.

TRC20 are Free unlike ERC20 (both are the same and Devs can copy each others code)

So now we will likely see hundreds of people launching TRC10s on Steemit, and building TRC20 Smart Contracts which interact with Steemit. TRC20 Steemit rewards Bots, etc.

So now DeFi has a Source of Income, as Steemit is one of the only places a Cryptocurrency is rewarded for real world effort, and is how most normal people understand "earning". So there is now a layer of Finance that wasn't there before.

DeFi now does Social Media.
DeFi will now not just be Discussed on Social Media, but is part of Social Media.

Currently DeFi is for ETH Miners, Maker DAI users, Bitshares groupies, and Bitcoin foundation types. So, really nobody.

Now, we will start seeing regular people, and even people in 3rd World Poverty, able to reach into DeFi.

Mixing Steemit and TRON Link also brings Poloni DEX and JustSwap to Steemit, which is again similar to but better than Steem-Engine. We are about to see a whole new way to look at Cryptocurrency apart from its "Digital Gold" image it currently holds with Bitcoin, and we are about to see everyone start to get involved. And TRON is just doing this first, there will be plenty more.

TRON and STEEM are both not a new Token. Not like UniSwap or JustSwap are each on a chain, these are now 2 Blockchains with different uses, coming together in the Wallet. One of which has dApps that live in the wallet.

DeFi is a decentralized financial service based on blockchain technology, like Bitcoin. It is almost the same in nature, namely that it is an open service that can be accessed by anyone, is transparent, and there is no centralized authority such as traditional banking and finance.
DeFi Tokens provide lending, staking and yield farming services. These advantages have made DeFi tokens on the rise and have attracted the attention of various investors.
DeFi has established itself as a top sector for high value tokens.

MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 07:26:54 AM

Bet my whole crypto savings, DeFi will revolutionize the world economy with post-pandemic real case applications. The dynamics will certainly change as people will not be as relying on banks as they used to be.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 05:34:59 PM

I am not sure if this is a coincidence or indeed ERC is the pioneer, bsc and other platforms started using their POS or dex after seeing the success of ERC20, but they are superior because the fees of other platforms besides erc20 are not that high.

snip

I said that ERC has the highest fee, and of course TRX has the same low fee as BSc and does a staking program as you said giving daily 20% weekly 100% or other offers that make the BSC and TRON platforms in demand at this time, but at in the end I don't think the case will be much different from erc20 where a lot of scam projects will emerge.

That is what I am saying, you mixed 2 things I said.

1. There are good TRON earnings if you look through POL token, and Tewkens, and Super Reps, etc.

2. 20% to 110% ROI in short time frames are usually Scams. The only way it can work is if it is related to deflation of the Currency (either same amount in more hands or less in more hands) but any other way doesn't make sense. And sometimes even those deflationary ones, can be Ponzi schemes which are illegal in America.

A Ponzi scheme does work technically, in that the first people in gets paid as the others put money in. But then by the end the last ones in lose their money.

So you have to have outside funds coming in.

Bitcoin itself is actually kind of a Ponzi Scheme, except that it is novel and people continue to learn about it and it is a technological marvel (even with new ones being better) because it is unerrorable, no duplicate transactions, FEC was concerned with GameStop, but maybe if the nerdy gamers want, they can look up from the video games for 2 seconds to buy some stocks and maybe they can do it like Bitcoin.

If you have like a Blog with ads, you could use those funds to fund the Project to make sure it is not a Ponzi, and really, as I have stated before, the local shop is the best candidate to actually emerge as a strong entity in DeFi. Or a Larger corporate entity.

every one can create many things, but it will not be more popular just only for friens community, need some unique and supporting of mass media

You do not need that at all.

If I right now had a Sandwhich shop or Pizza shop, with lots of materials that might go bad, and not many people coming because of Covid, more so a few months ago but still now Business is low.

Say I own that shop, I am paying for Rent, and Lights, and everything. Maybe I have kept all my employees on because of the Virus trying to support them, maybe I couldn't. So now I need more money.

Think for a second about this:
If we look at the Giftcard aspect of Bitcoin and Crypto generally, if Grandma buys Billy a Bitcoin or part of one, he can either hold it or go spend it on his favorite things, where Bitcoin is accepted, or he can Buy a Giftcard on Gyft, etc. So we have to acknowledge that part of Crypto, where it is bought to be spent.

So if I am the shopowner with spoilage happening, and no one coming in, I could issue a Giftcard type currency. Or Coupon.

50% of all orders can be paid for in our currency, or 1 Crypto purchase per customer. Now, say you make an Ethereum Clone, Tokens would be easier but for the sake of this thread let's say the Pizza shop makes PizzaETH Chain. Now, they make an ANN thread here on Bitcointalk and say:

Pizza Coin, 2% Premine for Corporate use, 1 in store Pizza Purchase by Crypto per person, join the Pizza Mining Pool.

Pizza Pool also mines ETH and ETC and other ETH Chains.

So now the Pizza shop is mining ETH, they can say 10,000 PIZZA coins for 1 Pizza, until the coin is listed and traded regularly.

When the Price goes up the Pizza store says "1,000 PIZZA for a Pizza" and maybe eventually 50 PIZZA for a Pizza, but the shop owner is still holding all the PIZZA traded at 10,000 per Pizza. So there is incentive to hold, because if the price goes up you actually get more Pizzas, or you can sell the Coin.

And anyone could do this.

This could be done for actual gift cards, or in the McDonalds Monopoly peel sticker prizes "You won 100 PIZZA coins!", or at the State Fair as Coupons, at Venues for Concert or Sporting event Tickets, or by a City Bus App for Tickets, or any system that itself creates a product that can be traded for the Crypto product.

And, because it is Ethereum based, now people are making apps, and creating PIZZA games.

And any company could do this.

Local and State Government could let you use their Coin in app to buy Bus and Train Tickets.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 06:02:59 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2021, 06:19:18 PM by Tokenista

And just to expand on the Bus/Train ticket concept...

There would be 2 mechanisms of getting them, maybe more (they could be earned from the Government and Mined)

But the Tickets would likely need to keep a set Token value or completely free the Tickets from the value and have it be a certain USD amount, so no one ever feels like they paid too much for their Tokens unfairly. Meaning, a lot of thought should go into the price of the tickets, for USD and Tokens, when doing this, because that is the key.

Currency changes value, so if you allow people to mine the Coin and it starts off Worthless, then gets on the market. People will trade them on the market.

So if you look at Bitshares and OpenLedger, it has Tokenized Assets, User Issued Assets (UIAs). These were created to be like Concert Tickets, or Coupons at the State Fair. But instead now they are basically just Brownie Points.

The Bus Ticket would create inherent value to the Currency. So if I mine on day 1, and there are only 20 others, I get 1/20 of the block reward. Then maybe 3 days later 2,000 people, and a month later 50,000 people join. Since I was there on day 1 I am kind of a stake holder.

And that person who was part of the 1/20 can sell theirs on the market, where maybe I can go buy them at 1 Penny each, but maybe 30 days on the market those things I paid 1 Penny for, are now $1 each.

So at some point maybe 1 Token could buy 5 Tickets, if it gets to like $10-$30.

And I could buy them for a Penny, let it go up, and never sell. Or trade them all for Bus Tickets. If  I buy $100 in Tokens at 1 Penny each and those go to $1 each, I can give that to the Governmemt for Bus Tickets, and they can go resell it.

And someone could argue, "well what about when it goes to a Dollar and everyone sells to the Government for Bus Tickets at massive discount?"

I think the Public Transportatiom would say "Good, let them hold tons of tickets, get on the Bus" and there could be like a 30 day stipulation, causing people to give tokens to friends to buy it on their accounts, and "the more the merrier" I think would be what the Public Transit people would say.

And then if the Government just eats all that, that actually hold up the value. Because they aren't hitting the market unless the Government wants.

They could also sell them at the high prices, creating walls so the price does not go too high. And trade them for Bitcoins, etc.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 07:50:01 PM

There is no Announcement thread, so I thought I would discuss it here.

"The Blurt blockchain was created using a prototype of the SocialGraph generator. A platform that, once refined, will be able to churn out turnkey blockchains based on any Blurt snapshot, just add witnesses! The SocialGraph team are the founders of Blurt, which is one of many niche chains intended to be launched via SocialGraph technology. You may have heard Zapata for example will be launching once the Blurt bugs have and best practices have been ironed out."

Quoted from here
https://www.blurt.blog/dao/@socialgraph/socialgraph-foundation-to-custody-dao-funds

Anyone who invests now will have a stake in several future Blockchains that have yet to be forked.

Join BLURT
https://register.blurt.buzz/

The Discord Chat
https://discord.gg/qnR6dt2

Block Explorer
https://blocks.blurtwallet.com/#/

Buy and Sell Blurt here
https://ionomy.com/en/markets/btc-blurt

Blurt is about to Moon Ramp. There are 400,000,000 coins in Circulation today, at 10% inflation, the whole thing started this August. But only like 600 Active Blurt Bloggers & Curators/Voters. As there are 1,000 active users, and 5,000 active users, and 50 people holding 1,000,000 Blurt each refusing to put it on the Market, and actively multiplying their funds by Voting/Curating, the rewards go up and the platform grows.

What is coming is a Bubble, like the Housing Bubble, where these currently $0.01-$0.02 may be as expensive as $20.00 as people around the World start to flood the platform. 100,000 active users is not a long shot for a place that pays you to be there. It will then Stabilize probably at a few Dollars. Then, finally, once there is a Stable Ecosystem and Stable rate of growth instead of a big influx. Then at that time we will still be earning, but there will be the inflation slowly bringing the value of each one down like the U.S. Dollar's inflation. But that will be from the higher stable value.

This all happened with STEEM, which stabilized at a few Dollars after starting at fractions of a Penny. Then Justin Sun bought Steemit, and all those people that had it locked in earning on their accounts, took it out and dumped it on the market. That is the only reason STEEM is as low as $0.15, but even if Blurt were capped at $0.15, and it isn't, that would be a 700% increase if you bought to today.

10% is very high inflation!

If over time it does not receive the same support from the community, it will fall apart like all the other projects that failed in the crypto world ...

We'll see what happens...

I have been using Steemit since right before the Currency STEEM actually was launched, and after all that happened with TRON, etc, it seems BLURT will be the STEEM of the layman, which is what STEEM wanted to, but never tried, to be.

Dan and Ned were just too themselves to make it work. Like look at Dan's face. I understand that people looked past Mark Zuckerburgs... Whiteness we could maybe call it, but like Nerdy Ugly Whiteness, but they didnt actually have to deal with him. On Steemit you had to impress Ned and Dan if you wanted to earn.

Then the Anarchocapitalists took over. And they messed a bunch of stuff up and gave Steemit a Philosophy that was not very accepting of other Philosophies, or Religion, etc. And those Anarchists went to HIVE.

BLURT is starting off with Curators like Steemit has now, STEEM had no distribution model other than to impress Ned and Dan.

BLURT is memeable and makes sense "Free Speech Blog" actually comes to mind when you log in and see the logo, Steemit was like OverStack or Reddit in obscurity of branding.

So it is not just another Coin, it is a coin with the Steemit Blog which makes it accessible to non-Miners, and it is obvious as to what it is.

Like how Twitter has reTweets and Steemit has reSteems, Tweet at least makes sense, like BLURT. reBlurt automatically makes sense.

This is what the Cryptoworld needs.

And the fact it is then going to be used as a Tool to create Forks, just expands that.

Now your Pizza shop can have a Blog, and the Pizza Blogs biggest users actually earn money. No one makes money on Twitter. We can make Blogs for everything soon.

And if you want to start off with a loaded account on those Blogs, buy some BLURT because once those are forked you will wish you had BLURT early on so you could be a part of all of them for Free, or just cash out those coins, your choice, but it will be good to have them.

My Wife is about to teach Mark Zuckerburg about #BlackGirlMagic

We are suing Facebook for attacking her Black Owned Business during Black History month.

We are about to be trading BLURT and STEEM, for Soap, Oils, Creams, etc. And my Wife and I are suing Facebook as we Register a Family Coat of Arms.

Facebook suspended a Page of my Wife's for talking about the Cushites, Apollonius, Punic Wax, in Beauty and Skincare as, as well as the Kush Mountains and Marijuana. So we see that as a great opportunity to bring up am Amazing Ancient Text, get a Refund, her Page back, fight for Black History and Black Women in Business.

And together with the Family Coat of Arms it is perfect.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 08:56:43 AM

Soon we are going to be teaching people how to use Steemit, with TRX, and Super Representatives, then also back with BLURT, Steem-Engine, and Hive-Engine.

So everyone will be able to earn, reinvest those earnings, then have a better foothold for understanding and breaking into DeFi, or just using that DeFi framework itself.

Here is a Simple Method you could use without too much effort.

First, Buy BLURT now. Sell BLURT at $0.50-$1.00+ (it could go as high as $5.00-$20.00) or just keep it as BLURT Power and earn Curation Rewards until Sell time.

Then Sell and use proceeds to Buy STEEM or HIVE at near $0.15. Wait for BLURT to drop, Buy more BLURT. Sell BLURT at Market spike,
Repeat

I was around when Bitcoin was $5, I saw Litecoin, Feathercoin and DOGE happen, Peercoin, etc. Then Bitshares, Ethereum and Steemit. So I want to announce a Bubble, a Moon Ramp, for everyone because this coin has no presence on Bitcointalk apart from a thread I made here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5283079.0

I am not the Developer, just an account holder.

Here is how we are going to be creating Earnings that are not like Wages, but like an Oil Well

1.Blurt, Hive, Steemit + Minnow Support + Canna-Curate + Steemit Communities (APPICS, DLIKER, PunicWax, etc) + Hive Communities

2. SBD + HBD ---> Blurt

3. Blurt + Steemit + Hive + Canna-Curate on Bitcointalk

4. Steem-Engine Tokens + Hive-Engine Tokens + Steemit Communities + Hive Communities + Scot Bots

5. TRON TRC20 Tokens + Bounty0x

6. Blurt ---> STEEM Power

7. STEEM Power to Steem-Engine and Hive Engine, back and forth continuously selling Tokens and STEEM as needed for Liquid, or buying BLURT, etc..

8. DTube Clones

9. Blurt Forks

10. Several other Blockchains

We can also start trading Gold and Silver for Currencies, once a few people do that the value will basically be backed by Gold, and the person selling Gold for Blurt at $0.02 makes tons of earnings on the Blurt Moon Ramp.

SBD & HBD ---> Blurt Power
Curate and Continue until Blurt is $0.50 or $1.00

Cash out 1/3 Blurt at $0.50-$1.00

Buy STEEM Power at $0.15 or so

Be a Steemit Whale. Help new people earn SBD to buy BLURT.

It is like Built-In Buy Support, we just suggest to everyone "Hey, you know you can buy BLURT with your SBD/HBD earnings?"

I have been going around telling people they have BLURT on their STEEM accounts from March 2020. If we can get the word out that BLURT is a STEEM Fork, and help everyone understand what that means:

We can bring in new users who will be active BP upvotes, or they will dump on the market and we will be active BP upvotes after we buy their BLURT

It will give a jumpstart to the recruitment effort, and people that have no idea what any Crypto is but Steemit and BTC, will be telling people about BLURT.

People will be prepared to create their own Forks when the SocialGraph project is done.

Everyone should understand what BLURT being a STEEM Fork means.

People are afraid of Change.

So when someone is watching a Bull Market, and see it fall, they think it is bad.

Market Fluctuation is not bad.

I just want to point something out. While telling people to Sell SBD and HBD, the Steemians and... Bees? They call me's? might think that their economy will suffer. And sure, the STEEM and HIVE Cashout economy suffers short term.

But how long does it take your community to realize they can buy a $1.00 Coin for $0.50 or $0.75, the SBD and HBD will stabilize, and the same way SBD and HBD are being sold for BLURT which will bring profit, that now allows SBD and HBD to be bought for a profit.

A purely upward Market is not necessarily the best Market for the person who is trying to make money, and can see what is happening.

There is no Announcement thread, so I thought I would discuss it here.

"The Blurt blockchain was created using a prototype of the SocialGraph generator. A platform that, once refined, will be able to churn out turnkey blockchains based on any Blurt snapshot, just add witnesses! The SocialGraph team are the founders of Blurt, which is one of many niche chains intended to be launched via SocialGraph technology. You may have heard Zapata for example will be launching once the Blurt bugs have and best practices have been ironed out."

Quoted from here
https://www.blurt.blog/dao/@socialgraph/socialgraph-foundation-to-custody-dao-funds

Anyone who invests now will have a stake in several future Blockchains that have yet to be forked.

The Discord Chat
https://discord.gg/qnR6dt2

Block Explorer
https://blocks.blurtwallet.com/#/

Buy and Sell Blurt here
https://ionomy.com/en/markets/btc-blurt

Blurt is about to Moon Ramp. There are 400,000,000 coins in Circulation today, at 10% inflation, the whole thing started this August. But only like 600 Active Blurt Bloggers & Curators/Voters. As there are 1,000 active users, and 5,000 active users, and 50 people holding 1,000,000 Blurt each refusing to put it on the Market, and actively multiplying their funds by Voting/Curating, the rewards go up and the platform grows.

What is coming is a Bubble, like the Housing Bubble, where these currently $0.01-$0.02 may be as expensive as $20.00 as people around the World start to flood the platform. 100,000 active users is not a long shot for a place that pays you to be there. It will then Stabilize probably at a few Dollars. Then, finally, once there is a Stable Ecosystem and Stable rate of growth instead of a big influx. Then at that time we will still be earning, but there will be the inflation slowly bringing the value of each one down like the U.S. Dollar's inflation. But that will be from the higher stable value.

This all happened with STEEM, which stabilized at a few Dollars after starting at fractions of a Penny. Then Justin Sun bought Steemit, and all those people that had it locked in earning on their accounts, took it out and dumped it on the market. That is the only reason STEEM is as low as $0.15, but even if Blurt were capped at $0.15, and it isn't, that would be a 700% increase if you bought to today.
BlinkInDie

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 11:22:59 AM

DeFi and NFTs have exploded these past months and I believe that it will continue at least for a while. It's not like those ICOs back in the days that there is no real use case and they mostly start ICOs just to take our money. I strongly believe that it will be different for DeFi and only good things await us here. My only question is how do those projects work that includes both DeFi and NFT? I am into this project and the website says that its DeFi based gaming and you can also stake NFTs. I already invested on the project and I tried to research but I'm afraid that my brain is so small that I cannot understand the facts.
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 4279

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2021, 03:14:59 PM

DeFi and NFTs have exploded these past months and I believe that it will continue at least for a while. It's not like those ICOs back in the days that there is no real use case and they mostly start ICOs just to take our money. I strongly believe that it will be different for DeFi and only good things await us here. My only question is how do those projects work that includes both DeFi and NFT? I am into this project and the website says that its DeFi based gaming and you can also stake NFTs. I already invested on the project and I tried to research but I'm afraid that my brain is so small that I cannot understand the facts.
How did you invest in this project if you didn't understand all the facts?
I wanted to study this project but my eyes broke after 2 minutes of reading the roadmap.
Maybe I'm wrong, but they do something like https://axieinfinity.com/
axieinfinity is already working and their NTF tokens are in demand for
trading platforms
https://www.cryptoslam.io/axie-infinity

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 05:29:30 PM

PUTI is coming to life

In a few weeks it should be a stable price, once everyone starts to see it. PUTI was created in Nov/Dec, so it has been being distributed to Steemit users since then.

So until the past few days it was just a blank empty value in the wallet, and as of the moment of this being written, they are over a penny.

And we now have enough Soap making materials to fill up a pallet of finished Soap, stacked up high, so Soap for Crypto coming soon.

These Specs set PUTI up to be very valuable soon.

PUTI

PUTI Specs:

2,000,000,000 Total Supply

Distributed after 7 Days to accounts who use certains Tags on Steemit, when they are also then Voted on by Steemit Users who have PUTI in their Steem-Engine Wallet.

Tags
upvu, ulogs, dliker, projecthope, r2cornell, dtube, canna-curate, punicwax

65% of Rewarded PUTI goes to the receiver of the Vote, 35% goes to the Voter giving an incentive to Buy and Hold to earn more.

Every year reward goes down 5%.

1 Token is minted every minute from the 2,000,000,000 to make up the daily reward Pool: 60 × 24 = 1,440 PUTI per day, - 5% per year, so this Token will be distributed for at least 100 years.

I distributed 10,000 Tokens to each Upvu, Dlike, Canna-Curate, Project.Hope, R2Cornell and 15,000 to myself. I have Steem-Auto set not to fall below 92% following several Curation Trails.

Voting Power to distribute that Pool is based on your share of existing Tokens. Every time you Vote, your Voting Power goes down 2% and it takes 432000 seconds to regenerate from 0% to 100%.

Listings:
Coming Soon

Exchanges-

Steem-Engine
https://steem-engine.net/?p=market&t=PUTI

Because of where are a positioned in the market in terms of being on Steem-Engine and TRON, we will soon be able to say things like "Break into DeFi with Punic Currencies" and it will just be a fact, people will be able to earn with us, sell our Currencies to us for a profit, then if they so choose, they could put their funds into the TRON or Ethereum DeFi markets, and use the "loans" to come back and Buy from us, to later Sell back to us for a profit.

Just to show how we will do Buy Backs.

PUTI itself has a built in Buy Incentive because with 1,440 made per day, it might seem like those who come in first have the biggest advantage, but rewards are divided 65/35 between the reciever of the vote and the curator. So if there are 50,000,000 in Circulation and 5,000,000 of those are on the market for $500, someone could spend that from earnings on a STEEM post and buy in. You benefit if people opt out, because I will always be buying them up.

I will also use BLURT, STEEM and PUCO earnings to buy PUTI and I were will HODL PUTI and keep it staked, and will only occasionally sell any and won't kill the market, I intend to HODL for the entire 100+ years to increase rarity.

PUCO will be sold on exchanges for Liquidity, and the earnings from that will be used to buy PUTI, BLURT and STEEM. And we will buy PUCO back the other way when it is low and they are high on the markets.

We will then make more Tokens and Blockchains, and continue the holding and earning and buying back.

We will then bring that into Precious Metals, Gemstones, Seeds, Books, Land, etc. Which can then in turn be sold in exchange for our Coins and Tokens.

So you will be able to Buy things using your Punic Currencies. And we will Buy them from you, and we will HODL as much as we can.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 05:35:50 PM

I believe that DeFi is waiting for further development and implementation in various areas. It is also worth noting that DeFi became popular very quickly and is now bringing excellent profits, as well as making finance more accessible in the world for different people from different countries. The introduction of DeFi into social media will allow you to start monetizing your content even better, easier and more profitably, and will also help more crypto adoption in the world.
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 05:49:53 PM

I believe that DeFi is waiting for further development and implementation in various areas. It is also worth noting that DeFi became popular very quickly and is now bringing excellent profits, as well as making finance more accessible in the world for different people from different countries. The introduction of DeFi into social media will allow you to start monetizing your content even better, easier and more profitably, and will also help more crypto adoption in the world.

In such way, the potential still high it's just waiting for full implementations and acceptance so far it's still in the early age and basing to how the market are moving,

there's always big chances for DeFi to bring another hypes, it's still depend from how the project based in this system will fully covered all those promise developments,

Regarding to wide acceptance, achievable as global market is always open for adoptions.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 12:11:14 AM

Everyone watch TRX and Steemit too. I am not well aware of the TRC Tokens now being deployed by Steemians, but I am sure the combination of TRX and STEEM in the wallet will be synergistic for both.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: