Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:23:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best place to invest, earn and predict among new projects????  (Read 567 times)
as.exchange
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 51

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2020, 10:31:23 AM

do not invest in new projects! investing in new projects will make you lose your capital,
its better investing in projects with strong fundamentals, such as Ethereum or EOS.

Sounds like "Do not invest in Facebook at IPO, Do not invest in AirBnb, Do not invest in Lyft; invest only in Intel, HP, Microsoft, GM, GE, etc." Then how Sequoia Capital and other VCs invest?

as.exchange
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2020, 10:35:27 AM

your opinion makes sense, if we look at it from an investor's point of view. researching in depth is indeed the main thing we have to do in order not to lose the funds which we will do later. but if we look at it from the perspective of a bounty hunter, this is something that doesn't really matter to me. because it's better, we just follow whatever the project does

I believe your point makes the most sense. And some projects / companies (like us) never even ask for any public investment, because we do believe in whatever you guys believe - if you can't run a business without external money and not ready to put all personal savings in your idea, investments will not save you either, because you don't know how to run a business or your yourself don't believe in your idea.

isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 07:42:32 PM

~
Me either. Not sure what's really the direct objective of the post.
I am not sure about the mentioned projects because they're either new or just something that I didn't really know that exist.
Seems like on of the lead of a project answers everyone's question here and now anyway.
I guess that's a perk.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 01:24:52 PM

If you've done with your research and decide to invest in that project, you need to be careful to determine how much money you will use to invest in that project. We do not know if they can survive in the hard of the crypto worlds, and they can compete with the other project or not. Maybe you can invest in the project that is already running for some time to see how good their progress and goals they already achieve. That can help you analyze if the project will succeed in the future or fail in the short term.

TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 01:35:44 PM

If you've done with your research and decide to invest in that project, you need to be careful to determine how much money you will use to invest in that project. We do not know if they can survive in the hard of the crypto worlds, and they can compete with the other project or not. Maybe you can invest in the project that is already running for some time to see how good their progress and goals they already achieve. That can help you analyze if the project will succeed in the future or fail in the short term.
what will kill new projects like that is their inability to compete with projects that are already on the market. of course, it has to do with market confidence and risk.
for the new project in the discussion. I think if he has achieved confidence in the project it is better to start small. do not invest in a new project with a large investment.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 08:27:49 AM

what will kill new projects like that is their inability to compete with projects that are already on the market. of course, it has to do with market confidence and risk.
for the new project in the discussion. I think if he has achieved confidence in the project it is better to start small. do not invest in a new project with a large investment.
There will be competition at the market since once the new coin or token lists on the exchange, and traders will see if that new coin or token can give them profit or not. If it is not, they will not have a passion for having that coin or token.

I agree about investing in a small amount to see how good the project and how serious the team to work hard for their project. We can allocate more money in the next few weeks or months after seeing the project running well from time to time.

Nesvett

Activity: 27
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 01:09:21 PM

I wonder by what criteria you’re chosen the projects for your research. It was a random selection or you took first thirty projects you had found here on Bitcointalk, or maybe you used some other sources? How did you find out that those 24 projects are fake and will definitely finally scam?
as.exchange
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2021, 05:56:54 PM

So guys after these few months how many of the projects on the list survived? Smiley

We on the contrary, just launched a new feature which is getting popular (https://www.newsbtc.com/press-releases/as-exchange-launches-peer-to-peer-trading-of-spot-bitcoin-with-zero-trading-and-network-fees/). Now you can trade on as.exchange Bitcoin P2P with 0% fees, and we compensate your BTC network fees (https://as.exchange/BitcoinZeroFee). How many other projects you know able to do that? Wink

tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 12:01:27 PM

So guys after these few months how many of the projects on the list survived? Smiley
Haha! Some did well while some didn't do as expected but there was no list which we can tally, you certainly did well Smiley and congrats on that.

We on the contrary, just launched a new feature which is getting popular (https://www.newsbtc.com/press-releases/as-exchange-launches-peer-to-peer-trading-of-spot-bitcoin-with-zero-trading-and-network-fees/). Now you can trade on as.exchange Bitcoin P2P with 0% fees, and we compensate your BTC network fees (https://as.exchange/BitcoinZeroFee). How many other projects you know able to do that? Wink
That's really amazing and zero fees is surely one of the first times I have heard for a P2P platform. I hope you can keep it like that for longer period though, do it doesn't look like a promotion.

That being said, from what I understand, you are an exchange while we are discussing what are the best possible options for investing (coins/tokens) so I mean yes you are doing great, but if I am not wrong you don't have a token of your own, right? Or if you have it please mention Smiley

You bumped a little old thread by the way, but I don't mind because you gave some really good information and I might use the 0% P2P myself in near future.

Mr.007

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 12:17:12 PM

I don't really know about the exchanges you mentioned because I only use trusted exchanges like Binance, which is certain that my funds can be safe

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 01:58:51 PM

List of tokens and exchanges that OP said seems not familiar to me.
I don't know when and where did he find them, I'm sure that it's not the safe to invest what OP said. I don't personally recommend putting your money in new cryptocurrency that low profile and have little information about them. If you're planning to invest, try buying tokens in Binance exchange then transfer it to a secure wallet and make sure that you and only you have the access to it. You should always be updated because sometimes tokens become delisted in the market. Try to invest in Top 50 cryptocurrencies rather than tokens in ICO/IEO or other that still in coin offering.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
as.exchange
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2021, 09:07:50 PM

Haha! Some did well while some didn't do as expected but there was no list which we can tally, you certainly did well Smiley and congrats on that.

Thank you for your kind words Smiley And we can assure you that we aren't going anywhere ever, and my answer to your next question will partially explain why.

That's really amazing and zero fees is surely one of the first times I have heard for a P2P platform. I hope you can keep it like that for longer period though, do it doesn't look like a promotion.

That being said, from what I understand, you are an exchange while we are discussing what are the best possible options for investing (coins/tokens) so I mean yes you are doing great, but if I am not wrong you don't have a token of your own, right? Or if you have it please mention Smiley

You bumped a little old thread by the way, but I don't mind because you gave some really good information and I might use the 0% P2P myself in near future.

I hope we can see you on as.exchange, and would be really grateful for any kinds of comments or feedback you might have. And no, zero fees isn't for promotion. It will always be like that. And we will be adding other crypto for P2P trading as well, and that also will be with 0% fees. Btw some users on Twitter asked us to add NANO next for 0% fee P2P trading (we thought of ETH being the next candidate, but that will ultimately depend on community), so if you or any of the other BitcoinTalk members will have recommendations, please feel free to express your opinion on our thread.

And answering your second question, nope - we don't have own token, and never will have one (that's why I don't know why we are on this list, but since we are mentioned, I am here to reply and clarify Cheesy). Do you really wanna see on the market another x-token/coin? While we at as.exchange strongly support and "all-in" for blockchain, FinTech, and innovation (actually we are more innovative than the mainstream crypto exchanges - you can see about that on our website), we are against scammers and anyone issuing useless sh*tcoins. That's why we, while not being a very large team yet (disclosed on our thread), we put in the company our own money, and our own BTC (including for covering costs, and for initial liquidity). And when we need to do fundraising, we won't do that via token-sale, but rather via traditional and compliant process. That's how we got our additional angel funding (in our news page) - cash-for-equity as it is.

Do you guys prefer to trade on exchange that goes through lengthy and not easy fundraising, and doesn't ask its own (potential) customers for funding, or you prefer to trade on exchange issuing "yet another token" and that can't fund itself? Smiley

I don't really know about the exchanges you mentioned because I only use trusted exchanges like Binance, which is certain that my funds can be safe

Well, Binance clearly has a strong security (nonetheless we also do, and continually improve it), market forces will naturally make it fade away quicker than you think for certain reasons.

List of tokens and exchanges that OP said seems not familiar to me.

We just started, so while can't speak for others in the thread, we surely will be continually improving that. Despite of that, we already had few millions USD trading since launching in P2P in complex derivatives (for which we are getting the patent). Let's see how things go with the launch of feature that most of the users are more familiar with.

I don't know when and where did he find them, I'm sure that it's not the safe to invest what OP said. I don't personally recommend putting your money in new cryptocurrency that low profile and have little information about them. If you're planning to invest, try buying tokens in Binance exchange then transfer it to a secure wallet and make sure that you and only you have the access to it. You should always be updated because sometimes tokens become delisted in the market. Try to invest in Top 50 cryptocurrencies rather than tokens in ICO/IEO or other that still in coin offering.

You made a great points on safety and security! Love to see a throughout and reasonable view on the prospects issuing new coins/tokens. So with us (not speaking for others in that list), that's what we always say - no tokens, no coins from us. Treat us NOT as your "potential investment target" (unless you are a big VC, then give us a call Cheesy), but as a service, which we happily provide and always strive to make sure things which are happening on similar places (probably you know about the sad stories of LocalBitcoins, Hodl Hold, LocalCoinSwap, Remitano, etc., etc., each of whom charing 1% fee), never take place on as.exchange

as.exchange
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2021, 09:43:19 AM

That is right there are a lot of exchanges and people including me prefer using the exchange which is most popular. Binance is just one of the popular exchanges and l would say this exchange is most preferred by investors due to high safety. To choose any exchange is also important and no doubt we should be wise about that. Binance exchange is the best place to invest, earn and also predict among new projects. It is just my opinion and it seems most people here do agree with me.

You are certainly right for the current times. We will be working really hard, and know for sure that we will change that quite soon Smiley Adopting to innovation takes time, and can't be done overnight.

We definitely would really appreciate your valuable feedback and opinion on what you think we could do better to make sure that as.exchange is the only "go-to" exchange for all Bitcoin and cryptocurrency trades.

P.S. this is just the 1st step for us btw, the asset and product range that we have in the pipeline, hasn't been done by any exchange in crypto yet.

yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 02:14:03 PM

No one knows what is the bestbplace to see and look for project. But if you really want to invest big ammount of money to new project. Its good to do reseacrh or call the project company. If possible you visit them, for online searching. So far i vote for bitcointalk forum to look for new project.
rosebrand

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 02:37:47 PM

It's so bad that crypto activities has been filled with alot of scam even most projects are now scaming, launching ICO and runinng with investors funds. Like I always say go for project which got strong backups which community is very large and got alot to offer, some shit project launches and claim  to solve a certain problem in crypto through thier coin! so don't just take  what there say make research and see how true is this like for example soveryn project no doubt that project is strong enough, it's an example of a good project it got strong backups, it has not been listed yet but many people are just too ready to buy and also big investors are backing up the project.

as.exchange
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2021, 03:01:40 PM

Invest on the platforms of leading IDOs. If I were you, I would not trust IKO or IEO on weak exchanges, and it is quite difficult to get into IEO on large exchanges.
Therefore, it makes sense to think about reducing risks by taking part in proven projects that are guaranteed to bring profit to everyone who happened to take part in sales. IDO is now showing wild results.

A common and well known rule in finance - anyone guaranteeing profits, is a scam. Nothing is certain under the sun, and that's the thing many new investors don't know about but fall under hype marketing tactics guaranteeing profits, dreaming that "this is the thing that will change my life, because it's the next Bitcoin". Just to find themselves in the end holding illiquid tokens or being investors of effectively a simple landing page + some smart contract purchased & modified for $100-200. So just a friendly advice - be very careful with such things.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 03:07:50 PM

Invest on the platforms of leading IDOs. If I were you, I would not trust IKO or IEO on weak exchanges, and it is quite difficult to get into IEO on large exchanges.
Therefore, it makes sense to think about reducing risks by taking part in proven projects that are guaranteed to bring profit to everyone who happened to take part in sales. IDO is now showing wild results.

A common and well known rule in finance - anyone guaranteeing profits, is a scam. Nothing is certain under the sun, and that's the thing many new investors don't know about but fall under hype marketing tactics guaranteeing profits, dreaming that "this is the thing that will change my life, because it's the next Bitcoin". Just to find themselves in the end holding illiquid tokens or being investors of effectively a simple landing page + some smart contract purchased & modified for $100-200. So just a friendly advice - be very careful with such things.

Well said, it's true if not 100% it's  99% that those who guarantee profits fall into scam project,

those who managed to earned are being allure to recruit more people to invest too, only to realize

that they are supporting scammers, along the way they will see that people behind such project

are  running away together with the fund.
as.exchange
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2021, 03:12:29 PM

Well said, it's true if not 100% it's  99% that those who guarantee profits fall into scam project,

those who managed to earned are being allure to recruit more people to invest too, only to realize

that they are supporting scammers, along the way they will see that people behind such project

are  running away together with the fund.

Yes, that's exactly always the case with "guaranteed profits". The only one who benefit there is the founder / (founding team), and not even the early adopters most the times, because their profits will be "paper profits" that is impossible to convert into anything.

Impala8_

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 06:08:00 PM

The best place to invest is defi
do your research and pick peak lol
just in case, i found peakdefi and it's a great option
https://peakdefi.com/
https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/peakdefi/
 Cheesy
as.exchange
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2021, 05:37:48 AM

DeFi as an idea / concept is great for sure, but until they solve the issue of "decentralized = nobody is responsible for anything", I won't buy into any of that.

1) As a company / project / organization, it's irresponsible not to be held liable for customers and investors loses that result from using your own product, therefore, we don't do DeFi for example. When people put trust and money in our product, it's clear that we would be responsible for anything happens with that, and won't be using excuses like "it's decentralized, so you are responsible for your own money". Imagine if banks (yet we all hate them, but still) would tell you "sorry we got hacked, but it's your problem"? Would financial system grow into what it is today?

2) The current problem of DeFis is that even when you read that they got "hacked" - they usually (not always) didn't, but it's either their team decided to exit-scam, or one of employees who knew about that vulnerability.

Would NASDAQ or CME or CBOE or any of those be able to become what they are toady with such approach? - That's something to consider before using defi.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: