Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:46:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]-[IUM] Neuralium MAINNET launch date Confirmed. January 23nd 2021 ≈11:00-5  (Read 3439 times)
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 06:57:24 AM

I can't get an appointment in the mobile app v1. 3. 0 after requesting an appointment, I get an endlessly repeated message that " your appointment in the app has been reset. Please try again" I have to forcibly stop the operation of the Neuralium application. Sad
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NeuraliumJd (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2021, 01:55:52 PM

that is weird. I know fred will be releasing a bugfix version this week, maybe it will help. you can also send us your logs in the official discord channel, it does help to see what is happening during the bug.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 04:28:10 PM

that is weird. I know fred will be releasing a bugfix version this week, maybe it will help. you can also send us your logs in the official discord channel, it does help to see what is happening during the bug.

Thanks for the quick response I'll try to send the logs to the discord channel in the #debugging section as I understand it I sent the part that contains the error message there.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 08:35:34 PM

hey everyone, here is a quick update:

There is a lot happening lately, perhaps too much to explain succinctly in this thread. I will try to sum it up, and you are welcome to come visit our official channels if you want more information.
-
we expect that the bridge system should be live within about a month, and the others will shortly follow thereafter.

so there we go, stay tuned for updates and come visit us!

It is good that you are sharing your updates here in the forum other than in your discord channel.
But since you are not available in any exchange yet, how can other crypto users appreciate its value?
Also, for the miners of this coin, do you think they will be encouraged to continue mining if there is no plans yet of listing this coin?
What do you think is their motivation to mine this coin, other than looking forward to get this listed in the near future?
NeuraliumJd (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2021, 09:56:08 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2021, 12:59:55 PM by NeuraliumJd

good question. The proper answer would be long and detailed, i will keep it brief here.

The new Bridge software i described above is going to be our first official service on the blockchain (we intend to release many more in the future).

The first version will offer OTC trades between users. For example, a user will be able to publish an offer/request, and define their own personal conditions to the trade. From this point, they are free to operate on their own, or they can select an escrow from the list of available ones in the system (anybody can become a validator). Then they can complete their trade with escrow verification.  this is the first version of the software that we will release in a few weeks.

In later versions, we will add token to token exchanges directly in the system, meaning that trades will be able to add tokens from other cryptos (i.e. btc, eth, etc.) and add them to the trade conditions to be exchanged automatically. this way, it will become a defacto exchange but operated by the users.

In the future, I envision that bridge will evolve into an entire crypto fund services suite that will offer a multitude of tools and position analysis to the crypto investors. I have BIG dreams for this service.

Bridge will enable users to reach others, and some token activity will begin. From there, eventually other exchanges will pickup on the activity and join the party. remember, it took many years for bitcoin to have exchanges, rome was not built in a day. everyday we are laying the bricks that will form the brick neuralium road system someday.  Until we get there, we are building the tools that will kickstart this economy.

So miners, keep mining, token outlets arriving soon.

I hope this answers your question  Smiley
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 06:32:51 AM

OK, I seem to have made a mistake with the section in the discord channel now I sent the logs of the error that occurs when requesting an appointment, I left the logs in the #bugs section I hope this will help to understand why this is happening. Prior to this, the appointment for verification was held without problems
marco89

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 05:56:43 PM

But since you are not available in any exchange yet, how can other crypto users appreciate its value?
Also, for the miners of this coin, do you think they will be encouraged to continue mining if there is no plans yet of listing this coin?
What do you think is their motivation to mine this coin, other than looking forward to get this listed in the near future?

finally someone else is starting to make some reasonable question.
answer? simply this coin will never be listed.
this is a perfect scam coin, centralyzed, he can decide the amount of rewards (or saying that like he want: his "no profit company").
just say thanks if his project, full of bugs and not properly tested before the launch, is still alive after 4 months from launch.
where did you see until now a coin that broke people wallets with an update without having it tested?
where did you see until now a coin that work with a "appointment" system to renew the wallet every 30 days?
if someone want only to mine and for some reason is away from pc on the renew date, his mining will go to the hell, and he need to make an appointment again?
people also have a life, people also works. are we serious?

and this is dedicated to "NeuraliumJd": i'll keep my promise to stay here waiting until your coin will fall like it deserve, or at least considering the current situation and your "my coin does not need an exchange because this coin not have a value" concept.

sya

BTC: 1NCJRUoVo1L1SV4kJDk5e9Ai67ZufEbFnw
NeuraliumJd (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2021, 06:07:00 PM

Hey everyone, here is a quick status update.

So, team is actively working on the new multiverse system. The code for the managed portals is now complete, and chaotic portals will come in the coming months this year. Meanwhile, bridge is also taking shape.

The shaping "vision" about bridge is that it will not be an exchange. legally, exchanges are complicated and not only we the dev team can not have anything to do with IUM and monetary value, but in canada, exchanges have to obtain a license with the relevant financial authority if they deal with money and securities; so its not an exchange.

rather, we are modeling it more like a "farmer's market".

Everybody can "offer/request" and determine their own terms, which the other party is free to accept or ignore as they wish.
everybody presents their "display", as they see fit, and users are free to "shop around" so to speak and decide who they want to deal with.
like a farmer's market, where every seller will establish a display, talk with prospective clients and conclude their business as they wish.
we the neuralium dev team will be like the market organizers, the ones responsible to offer tables, make it pretty and ensure that there are good musicians playing good music so that the ambiance is nice and pleasant. (if you see the analogy)
other than that, we will have nothing to do with any price or anything like that. it will be for the sellers to determine how they want to conduct their own private business with the clients they decide to deal with.

on your seller's table could be some IUM, some btc, some eth, or anything else that you see fit for that matter (as long as it is legal of course)
so there you go, i hope it helps explain the vision a bit
then later we can add all sorts of financial tools for the users to analyse their crypto positions and operations.
it can grow into a very powerful crypto tool.

So the first version will support OTC trades between users, and quickly we will add token to token transfers with other cryptos out there. We will definitely start with BTC next.

In any case, we expect the first test version to be out within 2 weeks. We are actively developing, taking a bit more time than expected, at the same time we are expanding the scope quite a bit.

will post updates soon.
NeuraliumJd (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2021, 01:40:27 PM

hey everyone,

here comes another update:

so, if you will remember, during the last few months we had navigated between two very distinct economic models which are fixed block emission (possibly with halving) and a miner pegged inflation. Then we decided a few weeks ago to integrate both together for a time while we would release bridge, and then finally migrate back to the other at some time in the future.

well, since then we had a new idea. we decided to split both models into their own independent tokens. so,

the current neuralium crytpo token becomes the ium1 (or rather, the ium classic). for this token, we have set the token bounties to a fixed amount per block, and this will remain into perpetuity. We know this will make users happy as it encourages a more traditional crypto experience as we all know it so well.

Then, in a distant future and when the time is right, we will release another independent token which will be called ium2. On that token, we will use the miner pegged inflation to create an entirely new crypto experience.

When ium2 goes live sometimes in the future, both tokens will run in parallel and act on each other to support each other.

I think this idea is very cool and will open many new possibilities in the future. so on we go...
marco89

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 08:30:49 AM

basically you will replace a fail coin number 1, with a fail coin number 2, to try again fooling users

jimboscott

Activity: 253
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 02:08:12 AM

This project has been a dismal failure.

And when you point out the FACTUAL shortcomings, the devs ban you from Discord...

Run away.  They have no idea what they are doing.
NeuraliumJd (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2021, 12:20:41 PM

trolls sure like to come and cry to btctalk when they get called for their abuse; pitiful really. jimboscott you were given multiple chances in both discord and telegram and you just kept on trolling actively. if you dont like the project it is your right, but then move on, we dont have to tolerate the same baseless accusations over and over. really, move on.

So, meanwhile a bit of news, the dev team is still going strong, taking a bit of a much deserved break for the summer, as we expect this autumn to be very intense, but many more changes to come.

Due to the outlook of the FATF rules that are coming into crypto, we decided to cancel the bridge project, as it could have complicated legally in the coming future. Instead, we are readjusting the aim towards exchanges, so we are working on that angle in summer. stay tuned for more news once the sunny season is over and real life kicks back in.

see you in a while
MMOStars

Activity: 251
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 10:00:16 PM

Congrats to JD and the team, will bump up the thread as after all of the time the project is finally listed on https://www.exbitron.com/trading/iumusdt exchange.

Early investors are welcome  Wink
NeuraliumJd (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2021, 01:57:40 PM

Hey everyone, it's been a while!  Neuralium is still very active even if life is gripping at us full strength, but we keep going!

So yes, Exbitron has listed IUM, it is now official and LIVE.  I strongly suggest you give it a check. Go Exbitron!  Grin

on the project side, we are going to begin a strong push to grow the team in the next few weeks, its time to get serious, IUM can change the world.

see you again soon.

ddbbzzll

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 01:07:38 PM

how to enable mining on windows cli?
marco89

View Profile
January 03, 2023, 03:53:57 PM

And when you point out the FACTUAL shortcomings, the devs ban you from Discord...

is this scam project still up? browsing my old topics and found this again

MMOStars

Activity: 251
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 04, 2023, 05:31:37 AM

is this scam project still up? browsing my old topics and found this again

Ended up being centralized garbage, dude woke up 1 day and shut down the whole blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: