Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:42:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Bitcoin Exchange Service S-BTC.COM [NO COMMISSIONS!]  (Read 7172 times)
s-btc (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 08:42:57 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 10:59:03 AM by s-btc

Dear members of Bitcoin community!

We present to you the beta version of a new project Bitcoin Exchange Service https://s-btc.com – an automatic trading system with integrated payment system CoinPayer!

The first thousand of users will get a bonus of 0.001 BTC!

We took into account the wishes of traders and added payment system for simple transfers. Besides the standard crypto-currency trading, user can now take advantage from payment system!

Description of nuances of the trading system:
Automated trading in pairs:
BTC / USD
BTC / RUR
BTC / EUR
DOGE / USD
DOGE / BTC
EUR / USD
FTC / BTC
FTC / USD
LTC / RUR
LTC / USD
LTC / BTC
NMC / RUR
NMC / BTC
NMC / EUR
NMC / USD
PPC / BTC
PPC / USD
Commission: 0.001%
USD/RUR, Commission: 0.20%

Option trading instruments:
CP-Standard
CP-Silver
CP-Gold

No commission. Details on the website:
https://s-btc.com/exchange/CP-Standard
https://s-btc.com/exchange/CP-Silver
https://s-btc.com/exchange/CP-Gold

You may deposit crypto-currencies instantly, with no commission.

Deposit methods for fiat money:

EUR
Okpay
Liqpay
Payeer
Perfectmoney
Deposit commissions during beta testing period will not be charged.
PayPal - deposit commission 10%

USD
Okpay
Liqpay
Payeer
Perfectmoney
Paymer (Webmoney)
QiwiEggs
PayPal - deposit commission 10%

RUR
Okpay
Liqpay
Payeer
Paymer (Webmoney)
QiwiEggs

Fiat money withdrawal can take up to 24 hours, but no longer than 48 hours (except for PayPal). Withdrawal commissions are minimal and listed at the web resource.

Withdrawal commissions for crypto-currencies:
BTC - 0.001
LTC - 0.01
NMC - 0.05

Depositing to CoinPayer system:
S-BTC – 0% commission
Wire Transfer – 1% commission, minimal amount 50 EUR / USD
Qiwi – 1% commission

For withdrawal to CoinPayer from AES commission is not charged!
Withdrawal to Wire Transfer / Qiwi - 1% commission

For transfers of fiat money within CoinPayer system commission is not charged!
Transfers of crypto-currencies within CoinPayer system:
BTC - 0.0005
LTC - 0.005

Payments are protected by two-factor authentication / billing password / e-mail confirmation.

We ensure that you will receive prompt assistance in resolving of any problem.
We always ready to answer all your questions by e-mail / Skype / Support Ticket at Personal Area.

If we did not fit into specified time limits for the depositing / withdrawal of funds due to our fault, we will make payments without commission!

We guarantee the safety of users’ funds by 100% coverage of working capital of AES / CoinPayer with unencumbered reserves in EUR / USD.

Sign up now by following this link: https://s-btc.com/register. We will be happy to have you as our user!

https://S-BTC.com - The best Bitcoin Exchange Service!
***NEW***
Recharge mobile via CRIPTO currency and other services.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:46:44 PM

Dear members of Bitcoin community!

We present to you the beta version of a new project Bitcoin Exchange Service https://s-btc.com – an automatic trading system with integrated payment system CoinPayer!

The first thousand of users will get a bonus of 0.001 BTC!

We took into account the wishes of traders and added payment system for simple transfers. Besides the standard crypto-currency trading, user can now take advantage from payment system!

The way to get people to check you out is to demonstrate you're actually competent, not to string a bunch of 0.001 carrots on sticks. See here.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
s-btc (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 03:19:18 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 03:34:32 PM by s-btc

The way to get people to check you out is to demonstrate you're actually competent, not to string a bunch of 0.001 carrots on sticks. See here.

Thank you, MPOE-PR, I've read your business tutorial very carefully, it's very thorough. And thank you for the positive and optimistic ending, "Good luck in any event". Smiley We wish you the same.

P.S. I'll definitely create a WOT account, since you're claiming it's so important for people in order to trust a company with their funds. Honestly, never heard of that one before.
One question though: did MtGox have a WOT account?

***NEW***
bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 08:27:31 AM

Could you please explain what is AES and what is CoinPayer?

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
s-btc (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 08:58:41 AM

Could you please explain what is AES and what is CoinPayer?
Sure. AES stands for Automatic Exchange Service, which is, S-BTC itself.

As for CoinPayer, it's a new universal anonymous payment system, which aims to facilitate international money transfers. It means, not only can you exchange cryptocurrency for fiat one and vice versa on S-BTC, but also send anonymous money transfers in BTC, LTC, USD and EUR via CoinPayer to anyone in the system and receive them as well.
As the time goes, we will be adding new deposit and withdrawal methods for different countries and exctract CoinPayer to the separate site.
Currently the CoinPayer transfers in fiat money (USD and EUR) are absolutely free of charge.

Thank you for your interest and happy trading!

***NEW***
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:20:30 PM

P.S. I'll definitely create a WOT account, since you're claiming it's so important for people in order to trust a company with their funds. Honestly, never heard of that one before.
One question though: did MtGox have a WOT account?

The world is replete with things you've never heard of, you know. Discovering them is a good thing.

Anyway, the discussion of how the WoT is to be used is here. Merely having an account, or even having a quantity of ratings, isn't what matters. It's more than that, which is another thing most people have "never heard of", but now'd be a good time to rectify if for yourself.

Cheers.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:31:09 PM

Risk 0.1 for 0.001.wow that's a pretty nice deal.
do you offer risk 1000btc for 0.1btc?

s-btc (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 08:20:28 PM

not to string a bunch of 0.001 carrots on sticks.

Risk 0.1 for 0.001.wow that's a pretty nice deal.

I would not put it that way. Let me explain. 0.001 BTC bonus equals exactly the commission for BTC withdrawal, so, technically, it's just providing an opportunity to deposit your bitcoins, play around with the market, and easily withdraw them back if you want, without any loss of money for deposit/withdraw commission. Trust issues are absolutely not related to bonus and they are just like with any other new exchange service. I hope that eventually, in course of time, we will prove our trustworthiness and earn a good reputation.

***NEW***
Aswan
Legendary

Activity: 1734
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:43:37 PM

Hey,

I just signed up for an account and looked at the deposit options. Turns our I cannot deposit with a regular EUR bank Transfer (SEPA) directly.

So I looked through the other options:

OKPay: Seems like for OKPay I have to first register with them and provide personal details (Source: Okpay.com). However, I rather don't provide personal information in the form of an ID Card copy to such a payment processor

Paypal: High fees but I understand that because there is always a lot of risk involved with taking Paypal. I think the Limits are not bad but too high and you should add a lot of waiting time before funds are available. Instant availability and Paypal is a risky thing in the Crypt World. I honestly don't think you should accept Paypal since there seems to be a lot of fraud regarding digital goods (like Bitcoin). I don't think you will be able to offer Paypal for long before it hurts your business more than it profits you.

Perfectmoney: I don't have any perfectmoney and it can only be obtained by buying it for a markup on other sites (which usually want you to send them all kinds of documents)

Liqpay: liqpay.com only appears in Russian for me so I couldn't find out a lot. However, the fact that you ask for creating a support Ticket implies that it can take some time to have the money appear on the account. Also, 2% commision is taken which I don't know if it is a lot or not since I could not see and merchant fees for accepting it on their website.

Payeer: Payeer allowed me to deposit with a variety of payment options, some of them already mentioned above. If also has a Visa and Mastercard payment option which apparently is disables for depositing (which is a good thing, you don't want to be defrauded)
The most interesting thing is the option to pay with an International or SEPA transfair which I like. However, the imposed fees by Payeer are 14% on a SEPA payment which is way too much.

I think for a good exchange there has to be a way to deposit and withdraw using a Bank account. Is there any easy way to get money into your exchange via Bank transfer (SEPA for example) without huge fees? I think that is a very important thing to move forward with an exchange.

Also, while I do not like the Paypal deposit option, I like the Paypal withdrawal option, since here you cannot be defrauded easily. However, a 10% fee on Paypal withdrawals is a Ripoff =/

That being said, good luck with your exchange, I'll keep a eye on it.

Edit: After reading up on Payeer, they apparently also want ID Scans etc. While it is not uncommon to ask people for ID Scans on an exchange website, I do not wish to provide it to a random payment processor.
s-btc (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 10:24:18 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 10:39:50 PM by s-btc

Hi Aswan,

Thank you for your interest in our services.

Is Wire Transfer option convenient to you? If so, that's when CoinPayer comes in handy.

You need to log in to your S-BTC account, click CoinPayer menu item, and then, under your newly created CPE (equivalent of Euro) wallet, click Deposit and select Wire Transfer option. You will be provided with our bank account details for your transfer. Currently, the fee is 1%, but no less than 50 euro.

Now that you have your money on CoinPayer account, you can move them to the exchange by clicking Withdraw and selecting S-BTC option. Withdrawal of funds from CoinPayer to S-BTC is instant, with no fee.

Please let us know if this is suitable for you.

As for Paypal, yes, we are aware of the fraud risk, so all Paypal deposits are being processed manually, and additionally, after a user makes a deposit for any fiat currency (either from Paypal or any other payment processor), the system blocks any attempts to withdraw them for some time. The default is 24 hours, but we can manually extend it to a larger amount of time in case we find anything suspicious. Thus, we can void the wallets if the user will reverse the transfer for any reason, before he will be able to withdraw the money.

Best regards, S-BTC team.

***NEW***
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:45:15 PM

well, I tried to sign up but cant. After not being able to I went to contact you but seeming at how legitimate your site is, you dont have any way to contact you besides a chatbox(trollbox) which you must be signed up for. I wont be signing up now.
s-btc (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 11:23:05 PM

well, I tried to sign up but cant. After not being able to I went to contact you but seeming at how legitimate your site is, you dont have any way to contact you besides a chatbox(trollbox) which you must be signed up for. I wont be signing up now.
Hi starsoccer9,

I'm sorry to hear you are having troubles with signing up. Of course we have contact e-mails, one is listed at http://status.s-btc.com/ and it's support@s-btc.com. But of course it's not enough, so I just placed this e-mail in site footer on any page and added it to FAQ section. Thanks for bringing up this issue. Also, after signing up, the ticket system becomes available for you. Chat box is just for users talking to each other.

If you are going to be online anytime for the nearest hour, you can write directly to me (dev@s-btc.com) so I can assist you right now.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience. Good luck.

***NEW***
Aswan
Legendary

Activity: 1734
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:31:42 PM

Hi Aswan,

Thank you for your interest in our services.

Is Wire Transfer option convenient to you? If so, that's when CoinPayer comes in handy.

You need to log in to your S-BTC account, click CoinPayer menu item, and then, under your newly created CPE (equivalent of Euro) wallet, click Deposit and select Wire Transfer option. You will be provided with our bank account details for your transfer. Currently, the fee is 1%, but no less than 50 euro.

Now that you have your money on CoinPayer account, you can move them to the exchange by clicking Withdraw and selecting S-BTC option. Withdrawal of funds from CoinPayer to S-BTC is instant, with no fee.

Please let us know if this is suitable for you.

As for Paypal, yes, we are aware of the fraud risk, so all Paypal deposits are being processed manually, and additionally, after a user makes a deposit for any fiat currency (either from Paypal or any other payment processor), the system blocks any attempts to withdraw them for some time. The default is 24 hours, but we can manually extend it to a larger amount of time in case we find anything suspicious. Thus, we can void the wallets if the user will reverse the transfer for any reason, before he will be able to withdraw the money.

Best regards, S-BTC team.

Hello,

when I click on CoinPayer I am presented with 4 CoinPayer wallets. However, if I choose any one of them, it says:
"To deposit from S-BTC, click 'Dashboard' menu item, then click "Withdraw" button, select merchant service "CoinPayer" and enter CoinPayer wallet number in the following format: "CPB*******"
Funds from AES will be credited within 24 hours with no commission."

However, wehn I click on withdraw and select Coinpayer and enter one of the 4 presented Wallets and click on ok, I get an error because I cannot withdraw anything (because I don't have anything on my account yet). Trying to withdraw 0 EUR results in an error because of an invalid amount.

So Something doesn't quite work here =/
starsoccer9
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:03:27 PM

To make you guys aware of my expeirence with s-btc,

> You log passwords?
Of course we try to log absolutely everything while we are at short beta stage. Few days ago I turned off logging of 'password' field in any query to the server, and I was going to add another rules for replacing sensitive data, but it turned out it will be harder to assist you if I don't see the actual data.

Nevertheless, logs with sensitive data have a short life, and this type of logs are accessible only by two persons, and I'm one of them. Keeping in mind we're capable of logging in as any user without even knowing his password, there is no additional risk in knowing it, trust me You would always be able to change it after we solve your problem with signing up. I just wonder why there are any problems at all since all other users was able to sign up without any errors.

> At this point I am not signing up to have my password stolen.
Sorry to hear that.

They log passwords currently which is very insecure.
s-btc (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 07:24:22 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 07:35:41 PM by s-btc

Hi again, Aswan.

It seems you was looking at options for CPB wallet (CoinPayer equivalent of Bitcoin).

when I click on CoinPayer I am presented with 4 CoinPayer wallets. However, if I choose any one of them...

You should choose exactly CPE, as I mentioned in the message:

under your newly created CPE (equivalent of Euro) wallet

There you will find Wire Transfer option. And as for SEPA, we're working on adding this method of deposit.

Best regards,
S-BTC

***NEW***
s-btc (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 07:35:02 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 07:45:42 PM by s-btc

starsoccer9, It seems you're trying to provoke us. Every your message ends with somethink like 'no, guys, I won't sign up because of <insert random reason here>', but for whatever reason you keep on the conversation.

They log passwords currently
Wrong statement. I turned it on only for your case, and after you refused to reproduce your signing up problem with us watching closely your every step (btw, why? was the problem really there at all or you just made it up?), we turned sensitive data logging back off. Now all 'password', 'withdrawpassword', 'csrf', 'pin', 'twofactor' fields are being wiped out from the access logs. But I'm afraid we won't be able to help you any other way, everything seems perfectly working for us and all other signing up users.

Cheers.

***NEW***
starsoccer9
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:16:15 PM

starsoccer9, It seems you're trying to provoke us. Every your message ends with somethink like 'no, guys, I won't sign up because of <insert random reason here>', but for whatever reason you keep on the conversation.

They log passwords currently
Wrong statement. I turned it on only for your case, and after you refused to reproduce your signing up problem with us watching closely your every step (btw, why? was the problem really there at all or you just made it up?), we turned sensitive data logging back off. Now all 'password', 'withdrawpassword', 'csrf', 'pin', 'twofactor' fields are being wiped out from the access logs. But I'm afraid we won't be able to help you any other way, everything seems perfectly working for us and all other signing up users.

Cheers.

I am far from trying to provoke you. When I have to go to a site and right away get a problem and then I can even contact you about a problem there is a huge issue. I can understand forgetting to have a way for new users to contact you but then to log all passwords. I posted publicly what your email reply to me was. You said to me the following "Of course we try to log absolutely everything while we are at short beta stage." You should never ever log passwords. That is like lesson 1 of making any site. I barely know any php,javascript, or html and I even know the first step is to hash passwords. For your reference, I recently dealt with 2 other bitcoin related startups both who I also had password problems with my passwords(being 100charaters and containing capital and lower case letters, numbers, and special characters). Of those startups neither asked me once what my password was or to tell me we log your password since we are in beta. They helped me work out the problem from my side or they on their side figured out if they had a problem.

s-btc (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 12:07:00 AM

I barely know any php,javascript, or html and I even know the first step is to hash passwords.
Yep, S-BTC database stores hashes instead of passwords, bcrypt with work factor 12 and random salt different for each user. But seriously, how can I help you personally, if all the code looks fine and if I have been testing the registration process with minimum and maximum password length stated on the registration page and everything went smoothly? As I said, once the problem is solved, you would always have the ability to change your password to whatever you want; if you want 100 characters, no problem, we'd extend it to that for you. So what's the big deal?

neither asked me once what my password was
Neither did I.

They helped me work out the problem from my side or they on their side figured out if they had a problem.
Good for them. But even if they did log your every pressed key, it's unlikely you would know about it.

***NEW***
s-btc (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 09:58:47 AM

Public API is ready to use. Trading API coming soon.

***NEW***
starsoccer9
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:11:56 PM

I barely know any php,javascript, or html and I even know the first step is to hash passwords.
Yep, S-BTC database stores hashes instead of passwords, bcrypt with work factor 12 and random salt different for each user. But seriously, how can I help you personally, if all the code looks fine and if I have been testing the registration process with minimum and maximum password length stated on the registration page and everything went smoothly? As I said, once the problem is solved, you would always have the ability to change your password to whatever you want; if you want 100 characters, no problem, we'd extend it to that for you. So what's the big deal?

neither asked me once what my password was
Neither did I.

They helped me work out the problem from my side or they on their side figured out if they had a problem.
Good for them. But even if they did log your every pressed key, it's unlikely you would know about it.

I am far from a moron and logging my password is a huge security issue. None of the other sites asked me for my password as they know its a huge problem to. You on the other hand rather then asking just told me we log all of them. You also claim you only logged mine, but I tried prior to contact you so you must always have password logging on. otherwise you wouldnt see my password.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: