Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:58:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BlackCoin statement from CryptoRush - Very shocking information  (Read 58892 times)
phzi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:25:40 AM

@fyrstikken  53m
I am happy that the President of Cryptocurrency United Association at University of Toronto Mississauga now control 25 % of @TheCryptoRush

https://twitter.com/fyrstikken/status/448712792636661760

Here is the best part:
"cuautm" is apparently still taking applications for the role of of the President...

http://www.cuautm.com/?page_id=86

---

Really tho, this is just a student club...  might be some rich student that invested in the exchange to save it.  or... this might all be bullshit!

is their btc withdrawal working ok, or still broken ?
From what we know so far, they have basically no LTC, BTC, or BC left to offer to withdrawal.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
@msteramned

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:28:57 AM

CR currently timing out. Still trying to get my BTC out for the last 48 hours. Either DDOS has resumed or they've become hugely popular for some other reason...
g4ndie

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:29:30 AM

So did everyone just dump CRS shares down to 200 satoshi and someone accidentally became the CEO?

Oh man, haha.

Anyway, looks like diversionary tactics.
@msteramned

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:15:00 AM

BTC Withdrawal on CR is not 'broken', they've simply blocked it. After trying for the last 2 days, I've cashed out my BTC to LTC and moved it to another Exchange. Better safe than sorry with all these weird shenanigans going on.

If CR ever compensate me for my lost BC (as they're saying on their Twitter feed) they'll regain some of my respect but doubt I'll ever trade with their shitty system again.
savale

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 09:27:00 AM

I have faith in humanity: I hope one of the lucky users is so friendly to send me at least some of his BC back to me to redeem some karma: (lost ~16k)

Date: 5-3-2014 23:39
To: cryptorush BCNpzatdEVokf3qN2hLKqyzwPckztfdr3p
Debit: -15974.00 BC
Transaction fee: -0.0001 BC
Net amount: -15974.0001 BC
Transaction ID:
b3ae1476503a257c4dcfa7f8ae0bb34b3535f0dd16c9751ecab284e9f9789f41

my BC: B9rzUnaJP7nDFwy4srAeYXR2PiNst3LsMT

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:31:13 AM

I noticed something was up with this exchange because the prices for all the coins were inflated.

Then after some reading I realised people are selling all their BTC into whatever they can get so they can withdraw those coins since BTC withdraws are halted.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lametom

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 09:34:18 AM

Does anyone know if they actually still have the bitcoin?
@msteramned

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:48:20 AM

I noticed something was up with this exchange because the prices for all the coins were inflated.

Then after some reading I realised people are selling all their BTC into whatever they can get so they can withdraw those coins since BTC withdraws are halted.

Transfer fees and LTC/BTC rates ended up costing me about $50 on my .37 BTC but at least I got my BTC out...now just crossing fingers for my BC to be refunded.
sw3200211

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:50:21 AM

"This is where we announce that BlackCoin was stolen from us by users," ?!

Shocking for sure.
eightspaces

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:57:48 AM

seems like they regret big time now - WELL it is not going to help.

cryptorush killed itself
g4ndie

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:59:11 AM

Their 24h trading volume is going up, probably because of people cashing out Smiley
sw3200211

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:01:47 AM

Im soooo glad I read this thru to the end.

Someone poke CR with a fork - I think its done. Cheesy
eightspaces

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:02:21 AM

[09:10] <fyrstikken> rat4, Im killing your coin.
[09:10] <rat4> ok
[09:10] <fyrstikken> from the altcoin-scene.
[09:10] <fyrstikken> not just cryptorush - but all the exchanges
[09:10] <fyrstikken> your coin is a scamcoin and a virus
[09:11] <fyrstikken> and I will make sure you pay us back from your own money - sell your house, your car or whatever
[09:11] <fyrstikken> You have my word on that.
[09:11] <fyrstikken> Linkandzelda, send out tweets to everyone - make them know who to blame for this fucking mess
[09:12] <fyrstikken> Name, Number, the whole fucking thing
[09:13] <fyrstikken> Its because of idiots like rat4 that we have made a draft to exclude shitcoins made by developers who dont know what the fuck they are doing
[09:13] <fyrstikken> and rat4 - you owe us some serious bitcoins for your fucking shitjob - and you will pay
[09:14] <fyrstikken> 100s of bitcoins - and I WILL HAVE MY MONEY BACK!!!! - I AM NOT FUCKING PLAYING GAMES WITH YOU!!!
[09:14] <fyrstikken> COOPERATE OR I WILL PAY SOMEONE TO BEAT YOU TO DEATH! - YOU FUCKING THIEF!!! - YOU READ ME??? - I WILL PAY SOMEONE TO GET MY MONEY BACK FROM YOU!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529925.0
anyone4u

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:19:24 AM

found this
no idea but its promoting orgcoin and titled:
Scam alert this guys. fyrstikken
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/7883-scam-alert-this-guys-fyrstikken/

All I can say is that he likes orgcoin. Price is lower than chat talks about however atm.
eightspaces

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:21:19 AM

found this
no idea but its promoting orgcoin and titled:
Scam alert this guys. fyrstikken
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/7883-scam-alert-this-guys-fyrstikken/

All I can say is that he likes orgcoin. Price is lower than chat talks about however atm.

that guy belongs to the scum of the altcoin world
anyone4u

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:51:06 AM

ok folks, I've cashed out all I could, some coins I could not cash out because Min  cashout amount is higher than what I have. I have also lost allot due to fees cashing out. I am not sure if this was the planned way it was supposed to go but cashing out = fees = money for site which may have been the whole idea of the. I'm not sure if the coin problem with them showing more balances than what they had and giving more out than they had was real or not. Its hard to give say 200,000 away if you only have say 100k.
Also http://pastebin.com/2dPXmGvR  says "buying [17:15] <@fyrstikken> HerrKaiser, you realize that I can now buy back the shares I sold for half price?"

So whatever happened happened. People cashing out = more revenue in in fees. Also it is possible to recover the stollen money if it was stollen by generating more revenue. also this gives criptorush more publicity and then follow up articles = more publicity which = more users (Cryptorush gives back stollen funds etc as mentioned in the pastebin article). Whatever happens, I just hope criptorush makes better in their security like it said it had done
https://cryptorush.in/documents/OfficialFyrstikkenOwnershipStatement-March142014.pdf

CryptoRush will from now on have their customers cold-storage placed on Cryptsy, JustCoin, Bitstamp, BTC-E, CampBX and other well known, well secured Bitcoin- exchanges as an extra layer of security, as we learned from MtGox - never have all the eggs in one basket.

ok so if cold storage was in wallets in other sites, then why and how is this darkcoin/blackcoin whatever thing happen? Also what steps are they going to do to remove future problems. Whatever the case is, I wish them the best and it will take some time to gain back trust.
Anyways, I liked cryptorush and used it often. I hope they improve their security for their users and more problems do not arise.
noganoo

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:56:33 AM

The entire cryptocoin scene is full of thief "blackhat" hackers and scammers.  Pools and exchanges being attacked and looted daily.. scams on websites and IRC.. pump and dumpers stealing from all who follow them.. it's time to diversify.. I spent many of my coins on hardware and even precious metals a couple months ago and have no regrets.. now just mining and trading my way back up and utilizing 7 of the altcoin exchanges.. One man on IRC lost over 230 BTC on CryptoRush.. I am sad for him but it was foolish to keep that much on an altcoin exchange..  If only people would read the Bible and follow Jesus' commandments we would have none of these problems.. Thou shall not steal!  Do unto your neighbor as you would have him do unto you.  Love your enemy..
Icardi09

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:42:31 AM

something fishy here
seem i must withdraw all my coin from CR
before regret  Grin

The entire cryptocoin scene is full of thief "blackhat" hackers and scammers.  Pools and exchanges being attacked and looted daily.. scams on websites and IRC.. pump and dumpers stealing from all who follow them.. it's time to diversify.. I spent many of my coins on hardware and even precious metals a couple months ago and have no regrets.. now just mining and trading my way back up and utilizing 7 of the altcoin exchanges.. One man on IRC lost over 230 BTC on CryptoRush.. I am sad for him but it was foolish to keep that much on an altcoin exchange..  If only people would read the Bible and follow Jesus' commandments we would have none of these problems.. Thou shall not steal!  Do unto your neighbor as you would have him do unto you.  Love your enemy..
agree with your bold opinion
beware with pumper & dumper
anyone4u

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:53:39 AM

finally someone who agrees with the way I try to live my life also. I am not sure how one would loose 230btc on criptorush unless his passwords were used in multiple places and absolutely sucked at security (doesn't keep up with a good antivirus/antimalware/etc, doesn't clear flash cookies/regular cookies/history/goes to infected pages/etc. So far maybe I just been lucky but I haven't had any of my exchange accounts compromised nor did I have a problem withdrawing my withdrawing any of my coins from criptorush besides the minimum withdraw limit. I pressed withdraw and although I didn't check my balances for about 10 minutes, all were processed within that time. I can only say if I had 230 btc, I would not have them in a market site, I would have them in my wallet (a good one) but even if that is the case, if your security is lax, well that might not be enough. I am not sure why God doesn't weed out the bad people already, I've been asking for some time now and unfortunately he doesn't say anything or do anything from what I have seen about it. The problem seems to be most people when introduced to any form of higher power just say whatever and do whatever they want anyways, not really caring at all. Unfortunately there is not a christian web and a pagan web. They just put everyone together and the thieves and scammers take advantage of anything they can. My inbox gets about 40+ messages not counting the safelist I subscribe to trying to find a decent opportunity which doesn't come often unless you are the scammer trying to find victims then I would say it happens often. All seem to say something along the lines of "make tons of money" etc but when you try them, they just take your money and returns are 0 unless you are the scammer. I really think the world needs separation such as those that choose to live by the bible and those that don't, that way at least the scammers can scam each other etc and not do in innocent victims. I am not talking about those fake christians who say one thing but do another, but real ones who have substance and values, not just say they do.
Miner232432

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:46:55 PM

finally someone who agrees with the way I try to live my life also. I am not sure how one would loose 230btc on criptorush unless his passwords were used in multiple places and absolutely sucked at security (doesn't keep up with a good antivirus/antimalware/etc, doesn't clear flash cookies/regular cookies/history/goes to infected pages/etc. So far maybe I just been lucky but I haven't had any of my exchange accounts compromised nor did I have a problem withdrawing my withdrawing any of my coins from criptorush besides the minimum withdraw limit. I pressed withdraw and although I didn't check my balances for about 10 minutes, all were processed within that time. I can only say if I had 230 btc, I would not have them in a market site, I would have them in my wallet (a good one) but even if that is the case, if your security is lax, well that might not be enough. I am not sure why God doesn't weed out the bad people already, I've been asking for some time now and unfortunately he doesn't say anything or do anything from what I have seen about it. The problem seems to be most people when introduced to any form of higher power just say whatever and do whatever they want anyways, not really caring at all. Unfortunately there is not a christian web and a pagan web. They just put everyone together and the thieves and scammers take advantage of anything they can. My inbox gets about 40+ messages not counting the safelist I subscribe to trying to find a decent opportunity which doesn't come often unless you are the scammer trying to find victims then I would say it happens often. All seem to say something along the lines of "make tons of money" etc but when you try them, they just take your money and returns are 0 unless you are the scammer. I really think the world needs separation such as those that choose to live by the bible and those that don't, that way at least the scammers can scam each other etc and not do in innocent victims. I am not talking about those fake christians who say one thing but do another, but real ones who have substance and values, not just say they do.

Please darling, take your religious fascism elsewhere, there are those of us who do not need the fear of burning in hell for eternity to enable us to be decent human beings. If you wish to live by the bible then you must accept God is evil as God made man in his own image, which must include the evil murderous side of human nature which was already there to begin with and only encouraged by Satan Smiley

Do not fear about scammers, Karma will have their way with them if not in this life, then in the next

I am blunt, don't like it ? Too bad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: