Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:42:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BlackCoin statement from CryptoRush - Very shocking information  (Read 58892 times)
g4ndie

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:47:31 AM

I just wish they would stop playing Diablo 3 on their machines, so they could start mining Blackcoin to reimburse us :p
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:49:37 AM

we are dealing with teenagers here .. living with their mom
It struck me as odd they choose to label the account status of new users as 'Newb' in their account summary. Not exactly the professional language you would expect from an exchange that handles 100's of BTC daily in trade volume for their customers.
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:53:07 AM

I tried several times to withdraw form Cryptorush to no avail and I tried several coins including BTC. I wonder why there is no official statement from Cryptorush that they are banning withdrawals?
g4ndie

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:56:53 AM

Did you try Dogecoin? The guy in chat said (after checking) that they have 50 million Dogecoin and that you should be able to withdraw doge...

I have successfully withdrawn MZC and USDE a couple of hours ago.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:57:32 AM

Yeah, maza worked for me, about 2-3 hrs ago. Give that a try.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:59:43 AM

Are you guys seriously  blaming only CryptoRush, and disregarding the BC dev fuck-up and the unethical withdrawals?

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
teamlottowin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 01:01:40 AM

Are you guys seriously  blaming only CryptoRush, and disregarding the BC dev fuck-up and the unethical withdrawals?

the way they handled the situation today - that is the main problem

Buy Adidas with Crypto: https://shop.moolah.io/Buzz
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:10:49 AM

Are you guys seriously  blaming only CryptoRush, and disregarding the BC dev fuck-up and the unethical withdrawals?

the way they handled the situation today - that is the main problem
That and the fact that MintPal, which is the largest BC exchange by far with 100's x more volume than CryptoRush had none of the issues CryptoRush tried to blame the problem on.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:12:23 AM

I agree, this looks to be an issue from both sides. However something has to done to stop future issues like this.

They seem to be getting hammered with a lot of ddos lately too.

Give them time they will get back the black coins in fee's. Put the fees up for a couple of weeks to cover it.

I guess mintpal got the memo to update...

Gnarltusk

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:19:34 AM

All I asked was if they had a way to prove it wasnt them and they banned me from their chat, called me a thief and a 12 year old. How does that inspire confidence? I can't continue to use a trading site that behaves like this. Plus there's also the fact that this was the only site affected by the fuck up. They also basically admitted that the unethical withdrawls could have been prevented but they use their deamon anyways. In chat tonight I heard them go from saying that Firestkker never gave them 500,000$, to saying that the money was then for site upgrades, then saying that they dont have money for site upgrades, then saying that Firestikker was no longer a part of CR so either they bought him out, unlikely, or they are scrambling to cover their asses.
So there is 5 reasons to just blame them
eightspaces

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:33:11 AM

Are you guys seriously  blaming only CryptoRush, and disregarding the BC dev fuck-up and the unethical withdrawals?

There is no 'fuck-up' by the BC dev. Cryptorush was the only exchange with issues, ITS THEIR FAULT

this is the spirit of cryptorush:
[09:14] <fyrstikken> COOPERATE OR I WILL PAY SOMEONE TO BEAT YOU TO DEATH! - YOU FUCKING THIEF!!! - YOU READ ME??? - I WILL PAY SOMEONE TO GET MY MONEY BACK FROM YOU!!!

insanely digusting
ggc1ose

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:35:59 AM

In chat tonight I heard them go from saying that Firestkker never gave them 500,000$, to saying that the money was then for site upgrades, then saying that they dont have money for site upgrades, then saying that Firestikker was no longer a part of CR so either they bought him out, unlikely, or they are scrambling to cover their asses.
So there is 5 reasons to just blame them

My god that was horrible to even read... the site is ran by short tempered teenagers who barely know some code...
vertcoinz

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:55:24 AM

I got my BTC off by converting it into LTC. Good luck guys.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 01:55:30 AM

we are dealing with teenagers here .. living with their mom
It struck me as odd they choose to label the account status of new users as 'Newb' in their account summary. Not exactly the professional language you would expect from an exchange that handles 100's of BTC daily in trade volume for their customers.

Really, THAT was the odd thing about it?  Grin

Seriously though, I think I'm in the wrong business. I should slap together some PHP code and start collecting coins from "newbs". Maybe call it something fancy, an "exchange" perhaps. Then when I get bored with it I can gox it and play games and yell at people and pretend I'm important. Yep, sounds like a plan.
MashRinx

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:57:04 AM

Here is an updated public statement about the situation http://goo.gl/vyp9Ms

These guys really, really need a proofreader.
mrwalker1750

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:04:55 AM

Here is an updated public statement about the situation http://goo.gl/vyp9Ms

These guys really, really need a proofreader.

I'd proofread for Blackcoin...
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:16:44 AM

Please withdraw your coins from CryptoRush ASAP!  

Right now as we speak, in spite of everything that is happening, this is what the owner is doing:

http://www.twitch.tv/hackshardgaming

I encourage anyone to view this link.  He is playing Diablo III and slandering his customers.

THIS is who you have entrusted with your precious crypto.
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:23:53 AM

FUCK YOU, Fyrstikken

I lost my BC because of your shit! FUCK YOU
teamlottowin

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 02:28:14 AM

There is no 'fuck-up' by the BC dev. Cryptorush was the only exchange with issues, ITS THEIR FAULT

this is the spirit of cryptorush:
[09:14] <fyrstikken> COOPERATE OR I WILL PAY SOMEONE TO BEAT YOU TO DEATH! - YOU FUCKING THIEF!!! - YOU READ ME??? - I WILL PAY SOMEONE TO GET MY MONEY BACK FROM YOU!!!

insanely digusting

someone called him FistAkitten - me likes

Buy Adidas with Crypto: https://shop.moolah.io/Buzz
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 02:28:32 AM

Please withdraw your coins from CryptoRush ASAP!  

Right now as we speak, in spite of everything that is happening, this is what the owner is doing:

http://www.twitch.tv/hackshardgaming

I encourage anyone to view this link.  He is playing Diablo III and slandering his customers.

THIS is who you have entrusted with your precious crypto.

Heard him say he's playing "catch the nigger" and talk about his mom not understanding him within about 2 minutes

Yeaaaa......

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: