Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:14:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 5 best coin or token?  (Read 648 times)
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 11:35:45 AM

Like the opening post, it has found the two best coins for trading, by choosing Bitcoin and Ethereum as the main options for trading.
But since the opening post wants the best 5 coins for trading, means I only need to add 3 more coins that are worthy and profitable
to buy. I recommend choosing Litecoin, Binance coin and TRON. Because the three coins are quite volatile, they can be used to get
profit from day trading. Or I provide another alternative by trading using DeFi tokens, which this year is on hype, but must be vigilant
in choosing DeFi projects. Since most of the DeFi projects currently circulating are scams, My suggestion is to choose an old DeFi token
with a trusted track record. I recommend trading using Chainlink, which is a DeFi token with a good track record.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 12:22:02 PM

As you said yes bitcoin is the best coin ever and also eth is the top altcoin on 2nd position to the market .It is so tough to suggest you to the best coin you wanna invest cause market is tough place where you can made a huge loss within a sec .So that it is mostly need that how you wanna trade here .So i think you need to follow a particular strategy and choose the top ranked coin of the market hopefully gradually you can make profit .

aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 05:02:05 PM

Understanding more about trading will show that, it goes more than just having best coins or tokens for trading, it goes as far as how much you have studied the market, a particular coin and so on before making a move. Choosing a coin for holding is quite different from choosing a coin for trading because in trading a mistake might cost you a lot or even make you a holder of a worthless coin. Lastly, there is nothing like top 5 best coin to trade because there is a huge number out there in the market but starting trading on good exchanges like Binance will go a long way in setting one on the right path since there is good liquidity so far he already has the right knowledge about trading.
edandrada

Activity: 980
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 06:09:43 PM

1 btc
2 eth
3 xrp
4 xtz
5 avax

this is my list. and 80% of my portfolio.
i am sure i dont lose money in these market circumstance with this portfolio

wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 705

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 07:40:40 PM

I know bitcoin is best in crypto word then i like eth.
I want to trade. So need top 5 coin or token for regularly trade.
I hope you suggest me best coin or token.
If you really want to trade then you need to have that minimum knowledge to choose which coin or token will be suitable for you to invest. It depends on your analysis. There is no goor or best thing here. If your strategy match with any one then go for it.

I can only suggest you to follow the Coinmarketcap ranking. It will help you to know which one is created hype in the current times. Then you can choose easily with matching your strategy and analysis.
True, very few people realize that choosing what markets to trade should be part of your strategy as well, there are strategies that perform best when there is a lot of volatility in the markets while others prefer more stable markets, depending on the strategy you use you should choose different markets for you to trade.

As you may guess one of the best markets to begin with is the BTC-USD market as it is the one that has the most liquidity, it is offered by most exchanges and it is the trading pair from which  you will find the most information on the Internet if you want to learn more about the nuisances of the pair.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 08:23:47 PM

I am not certain with my selections, I'd take some risk from them and for lucky future here's my tokens. There's xrp, trx, eth, bch and of course btc as it raged the marketplaces along with bullrun behavior.
Right now it needs more demand in order to reach the potential nother ATH, so profit days will be acquired successfully.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 09:31:32 PM

For trading volume and liquidity is the main thing you look in a pair so i suggest to trade top 5 coins in usdt pairs for max volume especially if you are a day trader.

harapan

Activity: 1722
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 10:01:54 AM

to trade there is no name of the best coin because it all depends on your research as long as you see the movement of these coins in the market. but if you talk about the best altcoins investing maybe a lot of people will say top coinmarketcap

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Koutami

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 05:40:33 PM

i cant suggest you any top coin, since the result will vary depend on the criteria. But if you want to know worth investing coin, i will suggest Callisto Network, since its very undervalue coin. You can do more research on it, the selling point for me is the Callisto can give you Passive Earning if you do cold staking.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
zonefloor

Activity: 1862
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 08:12:09 PM

If you are planning to invest with this question, I definitely do not recommend it. There is no such thing as the best token or coin in the cryptocurrency market. The consequences of investing in other people's ideas always result in disaster or misleading. The best is the investments you make as a result of your own research.
turbo_trader0101

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 08:25:59 PM

Welcome defi beast from Remme team - @PeanutTrade
Thats what I call a real gem. Reducing slippage in liquidity mining is necessary and Peanut is doing exactly that
https://medium.com/peanut-trade/how-to-turn-uniswap-slippage-into-profit-for-liquidity-providers-552517234b8e
Sale is scheduled for 23th of December. You dont want to miss it!
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 09:48:44 PM

you already mentioned two in your words above my friend
bitcoin and ethereum, then besides both cryptocurrency, if you want you can trade on xrp, litecoin and binance coin buddy

sportclub2010

Activity: 1596
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 11:21:51 AM

1. Go to the bounty campaign or idrop section.
2. Find a campaign whose tokens are already traded on exchanges.
3. See when there will be a distribution of tokens to participants in this campaign.
4. As soon as the tokens are distributed to the participants, more than half of these participants will immediately start selling them on the exchanges and, accordingly, the rate will go down.
5. Study everything about the given project of this bounty campaign and if the campaign is good, buy tokens.
6. Next, when the price rises to the initial level, sell.
Bitbuffalo

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 12:15:50 PM

ETFX.finance!!! Just started massive liquidity and staking rewards!

Get in soon, before moon!
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1906

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2020, 01:54:29 PM

There are no better or worse coins, there are those that are currently best suited for the situation! The most high-tech token will lose in a short position, a shitcoin that was pumped and made 10,000x in 1 hour, not a single shitcoin will give guarantees as a project from a renowned company. But the eminent company does not guarantee that everything will be fine with the project! It is also worthwhile for yourself to separate the concepts of investment and speculation and understand that this is a big difference, as well as understand that the crypto market is 95% speculative and manipulative. Therefore, it is necessary to choose projects based on such criteria, otherwise there are high risks of losses and losses

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 08:29:37 AM

If you are planning to invest with this question, I definitely do not recommend it. There is no such thing as the best token or coin in the cryptocurrency market. The consequences of investing in other people's ideas always result in disaster or misleading. The best is the investments you make as a result of your own research.
totally agree, our analisys will help us to avoid dissinformation or misleading about good coins. suggestion from other traders will not always be good and correct option for us, sometime they shill their coins in order to quit from those projects by suggesting people to buy this coins. when we put buy order , they will put sell order and quit from project.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 05:50:04 PM

People can share whatever coins they like the most but the reality doesn't change that most of the market looks at the top 5 as the top 5, because they are the top 5 in everything. People would prefer to deal with bitcoin over any other coin for example, look at the volumes of bitcoin against everything else and you will see that it is a huge huge amount, now if you do not put bitcoin into your top 5, that means you just listing your favorites and not the top ones, the word "top" means the best and the highest and that is why your favorites and which ones you like should not matter at all. You could like some coin that is 86th in the list but if it is not the top one in the list that just makes it your favorite and not the top.

So, you should ask the question as "your favorite 5 coins" if you want that kind of answers and if you want top 5, just look at coingecko.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 06:00:12 PM

In any case, BTC and ETH should be on the list, the rest I would fill with DeFi tokens

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2020, 10:32:46 PM

1 btc
2 eth
3 xrp
4 xtz
5 avax

this is my list. and 80% of my portfolio.
i am sure i dont lose money in these market circumstance with this portfolio
The number one and two are safe-haven cryptocurrency which I am sure you won't lose your invested fund in it but the number 3 to the end are highly manipulated/hype base coin (especially XRP) while Avax is just a coin supported by influential people and it has no importance for the community.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 02:46:12 PM

Each person has their own but do not forget to pick one that has a use, otherwise it is worthless and will become worthless over time remember that. Any coin that is high has a purpose and a use, maybe you do not use it for that reason but some people do and you should always focus on that part of coins.

For example ethereum is used for erc20 reasons, or bnb used for binance, or bch used by miners, basically there are tons of coins out there with people who use it. The reason why you should pick the ones that has a use is the simple fact that you are not going to have a lot of buyers for a coin that has no reason to buy, it has been like that in the past and maybe some coins from back in the day still go on (litecoin) without any use, but that is ending slowly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: