Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:03:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit smoking and buy Bitcoin every week  (Read 7245 times)
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 04:22:03 PM

Your friend's strategy is smart and creative.  If the average person does not buy cigarettes, they will spend their money to spend on other things like food and drinks.  You have converted to Bitcoin and it is the best way to be profitable as Bitcoin increases in price over time.  The world has too much cash and all people want is Bitcoin. I trust you will soon save a large amount of money buying Bitcoin every week.
MAAManda

Activity: 1526
Merit: 711

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2021, 09:37:45 PM

Honestly, right now I'm also trying to quit smoking, but it's very difficult to do because my friend is a smoker.

I spend 2 packs of cigarettes a day at $ 1.5 per pack

Week  Date Bitcoin Price   Amount Of Bitcoin
1 13.12.2020      $19.176      ฿0,003650
2 20.12.2020      $23.429      ฿0,002987
3 27.12.2020      $27.483      ฿0,002547
4 03.01.2021      $32.850      ฿0,002130
5 10.01.2021      $39.820      ฿0,001757
6 17.01.2021      $35.300      ฿0,001983

You stopped counting, are you now a smoker again?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Amejoaquim

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 02:31:14 AM

Lol i've been doing it too bro.

I quit smoking and with that money i turn it into investment stuff like Stocks or Buying assets in crypto.

I'm doing it since the end of 2019 and with that money i can start my Small business and never asked my parents for money anymore.

Best of luck for both of us :*
FrozenBit

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 03:02:42 AM

It's good for you and is inspiring many people.

But another story that i want people to be uncle more, because it happens very often for people who work on computers a lot. Surely this market pressure causes us to stress and turn to stimulants to relieve stress and make everyone's worst choice. Think about if its harmful effects adversely affect the body, once you've had a lot of money to become a millionaire, what if your body doesn't allow you to enjoy the millionaire's life?

Health protection is a must and should be serious about this.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 2220

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 10:14:48 AM

I can't help but wonder what would you say to someone who after a dozen years not smoking they then start smoking again due to family and work issues that have been ongoing.

What would you say to them by way encouragement while they deal with the issues and hopefully quit smoking or wean them off of the smokes.

(I've never smoked, so I have no point of reference).

Trinx01

Activity: 297
Merit: 40

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 10:50:14 AM

Nice, that is a really good thing for you mate, smoking is not a good thing for everyone, you made a good decision for quitting your smoking habit and turn it into buying bitcoin. I already have read a lot of article regarding a person who is hard to stop smoking and there is a big process before they have stopped it, good job bro, you have to turn it into bitcoin for all those money you have spent on smoking.

Ibrahim60

Activity: 1176

The OGz Club

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 12:08:47 PM

This is a great news. Also i think this is a inspiration news for all the chain smokers. In my thinking Every smokers should give up smoking and invest their money in Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin price is now so good and its price must be hit $100k soon.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 12:31:24 PM

This was what I posted on 6th March.

I was following this thread closely, but now the OP seems to have abandoned it and moved on. He has made some posts in the Turkish section of this forum, but no updates here for the last two months. From his updates for the 6 weeks up to January, I could see that he spent a total of €420 to purchase BTC0.015054. He should be in profit right now. As per the current exchange rates, the net worth of his coins stand at €612, which represents an increase of +46%.

After 8 days, let's calculate the ROI for the OP from his investment in Bitcoin.

Current exchange rate is 1 BTC = $60,431

As per the last update, OP had purchased BTC0.015054 in 6 weeks (and probably stopped after that). The current net worth of his investment stands at €761, which represents an appreciation of +81% in just two weeks.
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2021, 02:00:31 PM

I ain't a smoker, didn't thought cigerattes cost that much, and at the same time can't imagine you can smoke 1 pack of cigarettes per day. Haha. Just kidding.  Cheesy

Goodluck on your journey, actually I knew some people who temporarily quit their bad habits to invest in crypto, but now they're back again doing the same. But I'm sure you won't do the same, I hope. And that indeed is wise choice, just be consistent, I'm sure you'll make lots of return on your investment.
rosebrand

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 02:59:00 PM

This is a great decision tho most times it ain't easy to stop smoking but with determination sure you can, I did liked your own pattern of trying to stop smoking, in the process you stand a chance of stopping unhealthy behavior which is smoking and you would surely become wealthy in the process because if you keep investing $70 weekly in bitcoin then in a year you would be a rich guy much more richer than your current state because bitcoin will keep rising and your investment will keep increasing. So your decision will make you get rid of smoking and also make you rich at same time.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 04:04:51 PM

I ain't a smoker, didn't thought cigerattes cost that much, and at the same time can't imagine you can smoke 1 pack of cigarettes per day. Haha. Just kidding.  Cheesy

Goodluck on your journey, actually I knew some people who temporarily quit their bad habits to invest in crypto, but now they're back again doing the same. But I'm sure you won't do the same, I hope. And that indeed is wise choice, just be consistent, I'm sure you'll make lots of return on your investment.
Yes I heard some people also like that they wanted to quit smoking and they do their bad habits again which is bad because it's not good to their health and some of them is my uncle.

Instead of spending some amount of money to the bad habits it is really good if they use it as investing to the investment like the cryptocurrency who will gives you a good future than doing smoking who bad to your health and lost your money too.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 04:07:11 PM

you made the right decision. 
Quit smoking and decide to invest cigarette money into bitcoin every week, I think it is the right decision but very hard to implement. 
Since people usually only make decisions like that but are not implemented, they can only resist smoking for a few months. 
But if it is to invest in bitcoin it is a very bright idea.  You can take care of your health and the health of the environment, and in fact, you can get more when you invest in bitcoin.

Good luck.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 06:06:46 PM

This is a very good endeavor that you have started and I think more people should follow you.

Or even if you don't give up on something you like, you can just follow the principle: "pay yourself first". That is, every time you receive money before you pay your monthly bills or allocate your money for other things - set aside money for yourself first. And it is best that this is 10% of the amount you received. And this must be repeated every time / month.
Ronny29

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 07:05:15 PM

I think back to when I quit smoking and thought about saving that money. Eventually, with the money I put aside, I just ate it, didn’t invest. I was 20 years old then. I’m smoking now, but I was inspired by your story. I’ll throw it all in a crypto!
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2021, 08:27:54 PM

If OP is still doing this resolution of his, I'm sure he gained pretty good profit from it but since he planned to accumulate bitcoins, he doesn't care about the prices as he indicates in his post.

I hope OP will update his weekly table to see his entry prices and his accumulated bitcoins.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2021, 08:47:26 PM

To be honest, I must say that you changed your life with a secured way where you can get better life in the future. We all know that smoking is injuries to health but we often take it as relaxation as many people who take it they claimed it is just for relaxation. Quiting smoking is the best thing for your life. Hoping for the best for you and good luck for your new journey to invest in Bitcoin.

kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 09:57:05 PM

you are already thinking smart, besides you try to help deal with global warming, you also try to educate many people if connecting is important. there are many benefits of saving and you have succeeded in getting these benefits in crypto so this can be one of the best examples for everyone to be able to emulate these good things

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2021, 05:12:41 PM

Is it effective? I like this idea - would try to try this out, however prices of Bitcoin is quite high now and investing won't really make a huge difference in my portfolio. I'll give it a shot regardless.

Bilgent

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 12:26:54 PM

You are doing a really nice thing as smoking has no benefit for you but buying Bitcoin has. You can do a really big investment in time and I also believe that you will make a really good profit if you are patient and like HODLing. I have never smoked in my life and don't even think about it at all. And I also invest in Bitcoin which helped me make a nice profit so far.  Grin

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
farhanabd88

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 12:47:57 PM

I believe it's a great decision of your life. I support you because Smoking will not give you a future but bitcoin will give you a brighter future.
smoking will give you many big disease as like Cancer, Asthma, Stroke etc. But Bitcoin will give you a great future. I mean BITCOIN will change your life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: