Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:50:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][IEO] MY IDENTITY COIN 🚀 IMMEDIATE LIQUIDITY🚀 NO LOCK-IN PERIOD  (Read 4801 times)
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2020, 04:38:10 PM

This is an image of our staff at the first OkGlobal Coin SWITCH International Service Center in the heart of Singapore's business and shopping district. 

The International Service Centers are transforming traditional financial services to benefit our coin holders. This is the new blockchain economy and we are disrupting the banking and financial services institutions. Our aim is to dominate and take back control and profits for our coin holders benefits.

OkGlobal Coin SWITCH International Service Centers are open to the general public and currently have the ONLY free money changer in the world and the lowest remittance fees in Singapore.   These services are available for any of our coin holders. More banking and financial services are to follow.

The Singapore OkGlobal Coin SWITCH International Service Center will continue its soft opening to beta test our payment technology, trading platform, and business and operational business model. The official launch will coincide with the 2nd location at the busiest land border crossing on earth. Other locations to follow globally in 2021!

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2020, 01:53:50 PM

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lukikato

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 04:15:34 AM

the total supply is too much 100 billion at the price of 1 eth 500,000 tokens, I think it is very expensive, is there no bonus when ICO? I highly recommend giving a bonus when ICO starts
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 03:49:20 PM

A coin with utility is always the best option for consideration when it comes to investment, that's what I see with my identity coin it seem the huge supply is meant for the purpose of its use case, this project has the potential to excel if execute correctly.
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2020, 05:26:16 PM

A coin with utility is always the best option for consideration when it comes to investment, that's what I see with my identity coin it seem the huge supply is meant for the purpose of its use case, this project has the potential to excel if execute correctly.

Thank you for your positive feedback.

News from CEO, Han K.
Our project is listing an IEO on 3 exchanges. Two very large exchanges and one very small. Updating our website with these exchanges in three days.
After the IEO, We will have a regular listing on a minimum of 6 exchanges, Two of those Six are very very large exchanges that everyone knows.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 08:27:50 AM

News from CEO, Han K.
Our project is listing an IEO on 3 exchanges. Two very large exchanges and one very small. Updating our website with these exchanges in three days.
After the IEO, We will have a regular listing on a minimum of 6 exchanges, Two of those Six are very very large exchanges that everyone knows.
Which 3 exchanges are meant? Are the 3 exchanges to conduct IEO confirmed or just a plan? actually the right choice for listing on exchanges big and small because it can expand the community both above and below

Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2020, 08:41:14 AM

News from CEO, Han K.
Which 3 exchanges are meant? Are the 3 exchanges to conduct IEO confirmed or just a plan? actually the right choice for listing on exchanges big and small because it can expand the community both above and below

Well it seems like something already sure of, since they say they will be updating the website with the news of exchange in 3 days to come, i believe they already reach an agreement not just a plan anymore, 2 very very large exchange that everyone knows sounds very interesting (may be one of my suggestion above is included  Grin), good exchange helps a new project to start on a good track, kudos to team.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 11:07:42 PM

News from CEO, Han K.
2 very large exchanges, dude it was amazing Shocked I can feel those 2 exchanges, it will be on the top 5 rank on cmc. Let's us see the power of very large exchanges, I'm sure it will give big impact for this project. The IEO of this project is putting people in serious form, very worth of observing.

meetAm
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 12:58:37 PM

New York NASDAQ floor live broadcast bell ringing ceremony for My Identity (MYID) Coin exchange listings launch sounds pretty cool. What more interesting news do you have? Maybe you can do a blog in which you can publish all news?
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 10:44:47 PM

INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERINGS for MY IDENTITY Coins will now be available on Indoex, chainx and TOKPIE and you can always buy directly from our ICO at www.okglobalcoinsg.com!!

IMMEDIATE LIQUIDITY ON UNISWAP AND NO LOCK-IN PERIOD!!

1ETH = 500,000 MYID Coins only during ICO and IEO.  Both launching and ending February 25th 2021.

It's nice to see the ICO is launching, now we just need to wait till the countdown end. 4 more days to wait is not long time for the best project that give us big promise. I really expect something like short time ICO/IEO will follow this project, because crowded of investor coming.

BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 11:51:07 AM

MYID IEO is Coming on Tokpie 🚀

👉 Learn more!

irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2020, 07:08:12 PM

INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERINGS for MY IDENTITY Coins will now be available on Indoex, chainx and TOKPIE and you can always buy directly from our ICO at www.okglobalcoinsg.com!!

IMMEDIATE LIQUIDITY ON UNISWAP AND NO LOCK-IN PERIOD!!

1ETH = 500,000 MYID Coins only during ICO and IEO.  Both launching and ending February 25th 2021.

It's nice to see the ICO is launching, now we just need to wait till the countdown end. 4 more days to wait is not long time for the best project that give us big promise. I really expect something like short time ICO/IEO will follow this project, because crowded of investor coming.

Added one more Exchange

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 01:18:28 PM

is this what the CEO said the other day? exchange as it is said to be a large exchange? Cheesy I don't even know the Tokpie Exchange, Indoex is at number 59 Coinmarketcap while vindax has a bad reputation for doing IEO

sukoyomi

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 05:09:37 PM

is this what the CEO said the other day? exchange as it is said to be a large exchange? Cheesy I don't even know the Tokpie Exchange, Indoex is at number 59 Coinmarketcap while vindax has a bad reputation for doing IEO
When I see, I still consider those 4 exchanges is small, so that I'm still waiting for the large exchange as their promise. I think 2 of the 4 pieces are just an additional exchange, don't be too fast to judge, I think the big one he promises will come soon.

irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2020, 05:11:16 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2020, 06:34:51 PM by irfan_pak10

When I see, I still consider those 4 exchanges is small, so that I'm still waiting for the large exchange as their promise. I think 2 of the 4 pieces are just an additional exchange, don't be too fast to judge, I think the big one he promises will come soon.

They are still in talks with few BIG EXCHANGES, and hopefully next week we'll announce them here.

Edit

MYID CEO reply

A.
Han K:
The two large exchanges are being added for regular public listing after the ico/ieo.

I see some people in BTC forum are wondering.

We aren't adding any more exchanges until after we complete our ico/ieos.

Then the 2 big exchanges will help to launch the MYID price.  That is our plan.

By then we should have our next international service center in California ready to open and all these announcements will be broadcast live from the NASDAQ floor in New York

This is what will generate huge hype, demand and publicity.

So... thats the plan.  Hopefully it all works out well.  I believe it will and so does my team and media partners.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2020, 10:55:23 PM

So that's the explanation given by the CEO, it's clearly stated those 2 big exchange will be after ICO/IEO done and will be a listing place. I hope everyone is satisfied get this answer. I personally wish the sale is going well, so their plan can be answered.
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2020, 01:06:04 PM

So that's the explanation given by the CEO, it's clearly stated those 2 big exchange will be after ICO/IEO done and will be a listing place. I hope everyone is satisfied get this answer. I personally wish the sale is going well, so their plan can be answered.

IEO is available at Uniswap, Indoex, chainx, VinDAX and TOKPIE!
We're proud to announce that My Identity Coin's ICO & IEO is happening TOMORROW!📷

INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERINGS for MY IDENTITY Coins will be available on Uniswap, Indoex, chainx, VinDAX and TOKPIE! You can always buy directly from our website.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sukoyomi

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 04:41:50 PM

MY IDENTITY Coins are already available on many exchanges like Uniswap, Indoex and more. Do you have plans to be listed on more exchanges in the future?
It was an IEO, those exchanges just places for buy MYID tokens for now, not to sell it. There are 5 exchanges, I feel it will increase the success rate of the IEO. For the future, they will listed MYID tokens in 2 big places, he said. So, for now let's hope everything is going well.

BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2020, 08:43:42 PM

My Identity Coin is now listed in Crypto Directories. Check the link below to learn more about MYID Token Sale (ICO)
https://cryptodirectories.com/token-sale/ongoing/my-identity-coin

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
trueinvestment

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 02:23:26 PM

Sorry, but looks like another trash token/coin. Will wait for future information about project. At this moment looks not good.  Sad
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: