Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:52:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][IEO] MY IDENTITY COIN 🚀 IMMEDIATE LIQUIDITY🚀 NO LOCK-IN PERIOD  (Read 4801 times)
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 04:31:16 AM

The large investors DO NOT have a lock in period.  They DO have the ability prior to the public listing or anytime during the ICO to sell coins on uniswap but the fees and liquidity calculation makes selling their coins on uniswap very costly and therefore illogical.  You will see large investor funds going into uniswap as a MYID/USDC pairing.  

Yes, I saw it. It really adds up to spending if they buy and sell it back there, but it's a right they have. I hope the investors have thought clearly, they have 5 days to think, so they won't make excuses.
I'm worried about this, tokens in large quantities if released by investors will have a major effect on the price value

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2021, 08:05:39 AM

~~~~
I'm worried about this, tokens in large quantities if released by investors will have a major effect on the price value
of course it will affect the price because investors are free to sell tokens+bonuses they get during the ICO/IEO, unless the team burns tokens and lists on top exchanges maybe the situation changes a little

sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2021, 11:15:16 PM

of course it will affect the price because investors are free to sell tokens+bonuses they get during the ICO/IEO, unless the team burns tokens and lists on top exchanges maybe the situation changes a little
obviously it will have an impact , but if the demand is high enough the value is very high especially if there is a plan to enter the big market . lets just look at the team performance in building this project hopefully it will match the expectations of investors.
optigon

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2021, 04:58:47 AM

obviously it will have an impact , but if the demand is high enough the value is very high especially if there is a plan to enter the big market . lets just look at the team performance in building this project hopefully it will match the expectations of investors.
interesting to see. We are waiting for other interesting news from the team, hopefully it will match expectations
waya

Activity: 576
Merit: 250

Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2021, 09:23:52 AM

Hello All,

Just found this project and it seems very interesting.  I do have to say the No Lock period does concern me because of people potentially dumping and getting trampled in the process.

Good Luck!!

Cheers,

Waya

Owner of Waya Wolf V2.0 Coin
Waya Wolf Coin Supports the Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana!!
Join us and help Wolf Park an education, conservation, and research facility.
aidit45@gmail.com

payMe - P2E

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 10:52:09 AM

~
Big markets also won't be a guarantee to survive, teams will have to re-plan how to manage bonuses for investors

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
reza7777

Activity: 1414

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2021, 03:58:29 PM

Big markets also won't be a guarantee to survive, teams will have to re-plan how to manage bonuses for investors
So what do you think is the proper way to avoid it all? maybe the OP or the team reads your post and will consider your ideas later, because the team will definitely accept good ideas

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

HKim@OkGlobal

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 03:59:20 PM

Hello,

I see that there has been a number of people concerned about large investors causing negative price impacts in case large investors were to sell their coins.  Again, please refer to what I wrote before:

"The large investors face penalties for early liquidation.  I cannot go into further details regarding the private sale but to put it simply, we have structured the deal so that it is not logical for large investors to dump coins and as a result have any significant, if any, effect on the opening day listing price. "

Please take note that we have capped the cumulative investment amount from large investors as an additional precaution to ensure they have little to no potential effect on prices on opening listing day.   Please keep in mind there is nothing any project can do if large whales make market moving purchases or sales at anytime once coins are traded publicly on exchanges. This is a risk that we all can benefit from or be negatively affected.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 06:06:37 PM

A. We have not made any commitments to any exchanges at this point. We have been gathering costs and coordinating with dozens of different top exchanges around the world. 

Here is a PARTIAL list of the exchanges we have been in discussions with for listings after the ICO:

BINANCE!!
Probit
Lbank
Cointiger
Coinbene
Finexbox

I have big doubts that Finexbox is one of the top exchanges around the world. And I guess it's a mistake to be on this list. However, if this is not the case, I would like to confirm that you or/and MY IDENTITY COIN TEAM consider this exchange as credible?
HKim@OkGlobal

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 08:07:19 PM

Only binance would be considered as a large exchange from the list we provided earlier.  We will be listing on a minimum of 2 top well recognized exchanges along with several smaller additional exchanges, including those that are already managing our current IEOs.   

We will announce the large exchanges on February 20th.  This is 5 days before the end of our ICO/IEOs.  Our guerilla global marketing campaign is set to begin early February.  We will be making an announcement of the marketing agencies and partners who will be assisting our marketing campaign soon. 

Thank you for raising these questions and concerns.   Please continue to offer more thoughts and especially constructive criticisms.  I will try to address all questions directly and simply. 
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 10:21:45 PM

Why is it that your telegram group is so silent and only one member from your team is available to answer questions from community. This delayed the communication.
I suggest you should hire some more moderators to manage your group.
khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 559

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 03:32:16 AM

Why is it that your telegram group is so silent and only one member from your team is available to answer questions from community. This delayed the communication.
I suggest you should hire some more moderators to manage your group.
Silent because no one asked a question, and the admin is very active when someone asks. I think 1 admin is enough to answer investors' questions because not many people ask.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
HKim@OkGlobal

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 06:21:33 AM

Hello,

There are 6 admins in our telegram room.   They are all monitoring the room.   I am the founder and I try to stay as engaged as I can with questions and concerns that are raised in this forum along with the telegram room.   Our telegram room has been very quiet the last several days. I often feel compelled to answer questions myself rather than waiting for my colleagues to answer.  Please feel free to ask questions or raise concerns yourselves in the telegram chat so that other members have an opportunity to benefit.   
aidit45@gmail.com

payMe - P2E

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 06:31:45 AM

So what do you think is the proper way to avoid it all? maybe the OP or the team reads your post and will consider your ideas later, because the team will definitely accept good ideas
The team must first give understanding to the large investors in question to lock their token bonuses. If this platform is able to realize its goals in real time then the price will have an effect, this is a challenge that must be able to be overcome by the teams

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
hk@Okglobalcoin

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2021, 10:38:22 PM

Hello,

Here is a partial list top exchanges that we are considering to launch the opening day listing of MY IDENTITY Coin, MYID.

Binance, Bithumb, Kraken, Kucoin, Upbit, Bitfinex, Okex, Lbank, Coinone, Bittrex.

This is not an exhaustive list and you may notice that we are considering a few lesser known exchanges.  The lesser known exchanges are being considered due to the daily average visits on their site/exchange.  We want to ensure that our funds and efforts are optimized on exchanges and the exchanges also offer a reasonable expectation of trading volume for MYID Coins on opening day.   Our aim is to have a minimum of 6 exchanges on opening day with 2 of them being well recognized top exchanges with a history of success for coins on the listing day. 

Please offer your suggestions and thoughts about our current list.  It is very possible and likely that we list on many more exchanges than what we have conservatively planned.  Thank you for your participation.   Our website is currently going through remodeling and propagating to a more reliable high data server.  Please excuse the inconvenience.   Our new site should be available for community use  within the next 36 hours.  In the meantime, you can go to our temporary site to see the updates we have made. 

https://www.maverickpreviews.com/development/okglobal/
khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 559

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 06:53:18 AM

Hello,

Here is a partial list top exchanges that we are considering to launch the opening day listing of MY IDENTITY Coin, MYID.

Binance, Bithumb, Kraken, Kucoin, Upbit, Bitfinex, Okex, Lbank, Coinone, Bittrex.

You are aiming for listing on major exchanges, but you are currently running IEOs on several junk exchanges such as ChainX Vindax and Indoex. Your goal is just wishful thinking.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
HKim@OkGlobal

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 09:08:23 AM

Thank you.  You are correct that we are a team with high hopes(wishful thinking) and very lofty goals.  We believe that our project will fix the problems with cryptocurrency and fiat government currency.   We have backed up our wishful thinking with 4 years of careful planning and work. 

I understand your concern.  Projects require much more merit and active community building today as opposed to several years ago and this is rightfully so.   

Please keep in mind, getting listed on top exchanges is not an impressive hurdle for projects with real world value. We have already been invited to list on a couple of the exchanges I mentioned earlier. 

"THE MONEY PROJECT" by OkGlobal Coin SWITCH-MYID  will  prove to be a top traded coin with value that is aimed at all of us to benefit from. 
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 02:04:57 PM

Hello,

https://www.maverickpreviews.com/development/okglobal/
Hopefully, MyID will Take step by step steadily and on schedule as a roadmap to achieve wishes for the next goals.
Today, I encountered a validation error while visiting the project website. Hope you stay informed to make sure everything is working fine and safe.
----------
NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
Subject: okglobalcoinsg.com

Issuer: okglobalcoinsg.com

Expires on: 21 thg 1, 2022

Current date: 22 thg 1, 2021

PEM encoded chain:
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----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-----END CERTIFICATE-----

thanks you Smiley

necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2021, 06:53:47 PM

Hello,

You are aiming for listing on major exchanges, but you are currently running IEOs on several junk exchanges such as ChainX Vindax and Indoex. Your goal is just wishful thinking.
Also need to be remembered, those exchanges has expensive listing fee because their name is so famous. If MYID team targeting them especially binance and kraken, then they have to prepare a large enough fund. I hope the current sales will become a foothold to achieve that.
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 09:39:46 PM

Hello,

Also need to be remembered, those exchanges has expensive listing fee because their name is so famous. If MYID team targeting them especially binance and kraken, then they have to prepare a large enough fund. I hope the current sales will become a foothold to achieve that.
Some exchanges like houbi offer listing on community voting too. You need to built stong community of supporters and holders who can vote for you if need arises.
I don't think you can afford to pay fee of ant top exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: