Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:03:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for methods to earn at least 1$ hourly  (Read 2523 times)
danglongbtc
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 05:35:38 PM

Where are you from? Try Amazon Turk! Its worth your efforts if you are from tier1 countries. If you ain't, explore this sub https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/ - you will certainly find survey kind of tasks, but skip it and you will surely find something. Besides, if you really have passion and dedication about earning money gradually, I would strongly suggest Appen. Good luck!
Third world country here.
I think Reddit beermoney sub-forum fits first world countries better, as the sites promoted there have decent offers for US, UK residents. But I will search for further informations about Appen. Thanks for the suggestion.

I worked at Leapforce (now acquired by Appen) as a social media evaluator 3 years ago.
I got contracted for a year with a rate of $6 per hour. I am from a third world country too.
I also worked at a different crowdsourcing company, Clickworker. Got paid smoothly there.

you can also consider joining these well-known websites as well:
https://www.remotasks.com/
https://www.lionbridge.com/
https://www.usertesting.com/

You would need to take their test before you can work for them.

Are you still working as a contractor there? It is really tough to get in from tier3 countries. If you are still working there, what is the current status? I mean project name and payout, if I may.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 09:24:47 AM

You are already setting limitations for yourself. Those areas you mentioned can still be explored. There is nowhere anyone we mentioned without its limitation. If you are from a third-world country, I can suggest neobux.com for you. You can earn at least $1 a day completing various tasks surveys etc and they have various payment options. I used to work on the platform as a crowd-worker before crowdflower was sold to figure eight. Depending on your country, you can have more access to surveys and tasks that pay more. However, you need a lot of time on the site because new tasks and surveys can come up at any time. Aside from this, you can look for what you derive pleasure in doing and offer a freelance. If you keep on shying away from competition, I don't think you can achieve anything, to be honest.
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2020, 05:01:02 PM

• freelancing (as I said, there is already a lot of competition)
  • sell stuff (a lot of people doing this too and I don't have customers)
Some of the online jobs are freelancing (the most widely offered) and buying and selling. If you shut yourself out from both, then what kind of job do you expect from online?
The only earning opportunities left are day/scalp trading. If you master the technique and have enough capital, you can make $24 a day

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 10:09:52 PM

If you keep on shying away from competition, I don't think you can achieve anything, to be honest.

Inspiring words, man. I can use them in my life too. Lately I have been pondering about starting a business. I've looked at different industries which might be of interest to me and I have noticed a pattern. Every time I said to myself smth like "Nah.. there is too much competition. I can't beat them. They are too big for me. I can't compete with them.". I realise now that by thinking this way you end up doing nothing because we live in an era where almost everybody has access to information. It is all about how we use that knowledge, being authentic and true to your values.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2020, 11:32:10 PM

OP, you rejected some basic ways how to make money online. But you should understand that nobody will give you 100% working business idea on silver plate. We can give you suggestions, but you will have to work yourself. If you're afraid of competition, then it will be very difficult for you. Sometimes thinking outside the box is needed, you have to something different than your competitors to attract customers.
I wouldn't say that nobody is interested in blogs now. You still can grt good traffic and revenue from ads if you're good writter, covering topics which is interesting for people and you know at least basics of SEO.
Freelancing and selling stuff can be good way to earn money, but you shouldn't afraid of competition. This is how business work in capitalism. If you struggling to attract customers, then maybe you're doing something wrong.
Another thing which wasn't mentioned yet is affiliate marketing. Again, it's easy because of competition, but it can bring you pretty much passive income.
Do you want to get this 1$ instantly every hour, or you want to work, for example 40 hours per week, and get 40 bucks on Sunday?

You can do tasks on https://toloka.yandex.com/tasks/ and get paid instantly. Payment is really low 1-10cente per task. But it takes minutes to do them. You can earn 1$/h or more there.
Yandex is Russian website, so, if OP don't live there, probably he won't get many tasks. Also, I don't see Bitcoin payment option there.

OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 02:58:26 PM

Trading is the best way to earn 24$ per day, other online money making jobs won't give you the exact amount, it will varies every day, the best way for me is using 11 gtx1660 super to make roughly 10$- 12$ every 24 hours per day, that's the exact target I had, if I want more I will have to add more graphic cards

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 03:00:34 PM

op wont say bad from items that he list if he havent tested it before so lets not judge him .

like op ive been there before searching for ways to earn online and i can say that it was really hard , i know the pain . ive been trying for many years, on and off because the ones that ive tried wont just work but i got lucky that cryptocurrency was invented . jobs related to crypto is the only thing that can work well .

op you are already in a campaign and i guess you are already earning good with that . you need to use what you earn on real life business if you want to earn more .
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2020, 07:32:02 PM

Learning new skills is the best that you can do, there are tons of skill learning programs on video tutorials on udemy.com I myself would really want to learn more on creating animated videos for vlogging but I'm not that skilled.

Using the skills for advertising services will really be good to earn, it doesn't require you to work 10 hours a day.

Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 11:14:06 PM

Learning new skills is the best that you can do, there are tons of skill learning programs on video tutorials on udemy.com I myself would really want to learn more on creating animated videos for vlogging but I'm not that skilled.

Using the skills for advertising services will really be good to earn, it doesn't require you to work 10 hours a day.

There are lots and i agree on that udemy.com site where you can learn up free but most of them are paid ones but you can actually see them in youtube even though
it isnt complete when it comes to provided materials or downloadable's but still a worthy shot to spend time and for you to learn.

-Animation
-Programming
-Designing

These are the common skills that you can learn but take note that this isnt something that you can learn
a day or two.It takes years to master.
satsmainman

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 11:54:39 PM

At least a dollar per hour is really not bad, especially if you're from a 3rd world country. However with my little experience, I strongly believe that for one to have a consistent stream of income, one must master an art. All of the profession you mentioned above are very very viable as far as research and evidence is concerned.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 03:20:48 AM

You must know how your ability is, you can't force your yourself to follow another people do. Some point that you mentioned is a great way to earn money as of now, but I just wondering have you tried them all? I tell you how I get $1 even more per hours, I do day trading in my whole days. Indeed it is not easy as a beginner but if you do hard work and learn everything about it (open minded) you will get the reward as you wanted. Also, if you already know how to trade you can make a youtube channel and try to educate many people out there about trading.
Akruti

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 05:44:25 AM

you're already giving yourself a discouragement of not trying any of them.
Hope you will find somewhere good but how about amazon turk
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2020, 02:45:20 PM

Are you still working as a contractor there? It is really tough to get in from tier3 countries. If you are still working there, what is the current status? I mean project name and payout, if I may.

I only worked for my first year at leapforce as an independent contractor.
I forgot the name of the project, but the role is social media evaluator.
The project states that the contractors only can work for 1 year on that project.
After that, I’ve never involved in any project at leapforce/appen again.
Not because they dont hv any projects to be done, but I was not interested on most of the projects at that time.
I still get job offer from appen regularly on email. You need to be fast to apply when they announce a new project.
Akruti

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 02:54:14 PM

I have worked before at a site named paidvert they paying as well some on daily basis
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2020, 04:08:40 PM

I think no one can suggest you an exact job to do where you can earn at least $1/hour. everyone will give you the same suggestions. like blogging. freelancing, youtube video creation. signature campaign, trading. all these ways are valid but you need to choose one and stick with that. it might take some time. but I think it's better to stick with a long term work then looking for short term shortcuts.

i can refund bitcoin from a bitcoin mixer if you are interested.  You can make a lot of moeny  this way.
what do you mean exactly? how can op make a lot of money by your bitcoin mixing?

I have worked before at a site named paidvert they paying as well some on daily basis
PTC sites are shit show. I've worked in PTC sites and hardly make 1 years after a month. so stay away from them.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 06:29:18 PM

Skills are most effective for work and earning money. You have to find a way to make money using your knowledge and skills. Some sites may require you to take an English grammar and writing test and some may require you to submit a sample or sample of your work while others may require you to take a grammar test to assess your proficiency. Jobs include copies of articles, blog posts and web pages. You can also look for ways to watch the video.
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 08:00:16 AM

If you want that exact amount of 24$ to be stable everyday it's better to consider mining crypto with graphic cards but if you can't afford expensive rigs then start learning trading online, the difference is mining is less risky than trading everyday, there will be losses while trading

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2020, 08:09:26 AM

Skills are most effective for work and earning money. You have to find a way to make money using your knowledge and skills. Some sites may require you to take an English grammar and writing test and some may require you to submit a sample or sample of your work while others may require you to take a grammar test to assess your proficiency. Jobs include copies of articles, blog posts and web pages. You can also look for ways to watch the video.
there are also some websites which don't require any skills but their pay rates are too low. as I said in my above post about PTC sites. they pay very low rates. but they don't require any skills. same goes about faucets sites. and there are some social media reward sites which give rewards for sharing links in social media sites. and some websites pay to watch videos.
but OP's goal is to make $1/hr and with all these small paying ways it's almost impossible to make $1 in just one hour.
for that he must learn a skill and build his portfolio first.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
btcb3g1nn3r

Activity: 177
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 08:45:40 AM

Buy something that you consider you'll resell after, take aliexpress / alibaba or ebay (or other auction sites) as reference then sell online on your local specialized sites.
Take care about the customs / tax.
There is risk you'll have money blocked in these products so try to figure what people would buy first.
It's not 100% pure online job but you can arrange shipping in a way you won't get out from  your home if that's possible from your country.

Try freelancer.com, bid small to get high rating afterwards so you'll be better seen by those who would need similar services from you (I liked the rentacoder version years in the past though)

Get an Adsense account and place ads on your blogs, this won't warranty income since you're not allowed to ask for clicks, additionally you can place donate buttons/links to your blogs

Write a digital book that you can sell online, still tendency is to get everything for free from internet (which is the beauty of it)

Create audiobook that you can sell online (personally I like audiobooks to listen to while driving)

I know people are becoming so desperate sometimes that go for videochat or gambling

If none can work for you, you have the robot like tasks for clicks, survey, data entry etc that you know already.

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 01:38:13 PM

Earning money in general is not easy whether online or offline, the only thing that needs to be done while trying to earn is not to give up and try to put more effort, who say earning is easy!
It is said that what is worth doing is worth doing well, all the method you mentioned above are not bad all you need to do is find what interest you most among them and dedicate your time there,
You will be surprise even signature campaign some people will find it hard to do to earn  Angry
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: