Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:36:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for methods to earn at least 1$ hourly  (Read 2538 times)
Marvelman

Activity: 1008
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 11:03:24 AM

Isnt $1 per hour too low for a teaching job?Huh That doesnt just requires patient, it includes knowledge and skills. $1 for me is too low

Yes, I agree. $ 1 per hour is too little for any job that requires special knowledge and skills. This kind of salary would probably be acceptable for some data entry jobs that require nothing more than basic computer skills and a lot of free time.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 11:10:41 AM

1$ every hours is 24$ per day, the best way to make this works out is building a mining rig yourself with high end cards, will cost you some money though but that exact amount can be earned every single day, if you are interested go to YouTube and watch several videos about how to setup a mining rig
If you build a mining rig which is capable of producing 1 dollar worth if crypto per hour then it is not going to be profitable at the end because you have ti calculate the electricity fee, if your miners has less hash power then it is going to mine less or even not but the electricity consumption will always be there.

Mining is becoming profitable for mining farms only in these days so better don't attempt and get rekt.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 11:24:37 AM

I think the easiest way to make $ 1 an hour is to do social tasks. There are many services where they pay up to $ 0.1 for actions on social networks.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Marvelman

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 11:50:13 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2021, 12:09:29 PM by Marvelman

I think the easiest way to make $ 1 an hour is to do social tasks. There are many services where they pay up to $ 0.1 for actions on social networks.

I have not had the opportunity to examine such services before. I guess you need to have pretty popular social media profiles for that.
Maybe you can share a few links if you know?
I'd be really grateful.

sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2021, 03:04:38 PM

-snipped
Isnt $1 per hour too low for a teaching job?Huh That doesnt just requires patient, it includes knowledge and skills. $1 for me is too low
It's an online teaching job and as I heard, some of your clients give a little amount of tip.  Yes, that is a small amount maybe if you're not in the third world, but if you are here in my country, that's a big help and you can buy 1 kilo of rice with that amount.  But ain't have a talent for teaching stuff, ain't fluent to speak in English but for those who have that passion for that will probably worth it for them to have an extra income(not your source of income).

@uneng, I think OP it's good if you will lock your thread if you're satisfied with the answers of the earlier post.
earningtips

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2021, 06:10:35 AM

You can also earn Paytm cash without doing much efforts.
sunsilk

Activity: 2968
Merit: 622

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 08:12:47 AM

1$ every hours is 24$ per day, the best way to make this works out is building a mining rig yourself with high end cards, will cost you some money though but that exact amount can be earned every single day, if you are interested go to YouTube and watch several videos about how to setup a mining rig
I haven't thought of this but you're right. Mining through video card will allow you to earn every hour. But it wouldn't be $1 per hour as I've checked some calculators like through nicehash with the most high end RTX version which is 3090.

Computation per day is a gross of $9 and if you'll less the consumed electricity for example is $0.3/kwh, you'll get $7 per day. Not that bad if you have many of it and works at the same time. In less than a year if the market's status is still the same, you're already in ROI.

It is a costly source but it's profitable if you've got the highest end cards.

arwin100

Activity: 2786
Merit: 818

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2021, 11:01:41 AM

I haven't thought of this but you're right. Mining through video card will allow you to earn every hour. But it wouldn't be $1 per hour as I've checked some calculators like through nicehash with the most high end RTX version which is 3090.

Computation per day is a gross of $9 and if you'll less the consumed electricity for example is $0.3/kwh, you'll get $7 per day. Not that bad if you have many of it and works at the same time. In less than a year if the market's status is still the same, you're already in ROI.

It is a costly source but it's profitable if you've got the highest end cards.

But it's really worth it to try? I don't know if mining still profitable for small time miners but for what difficulty we have and to many miners sell their rigs well that indicates that is not a good business to be made. But if he can able to spend a lot of money to risk on mining well maybe he should give it a try.

MishaSER

BIB Exchange

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 12:09:29 PM

I have not had the opportunity to examine such services before. I guess you need to have pretty popular social media profiles for that.
Maybe you can share a few links if you know?
I'd be really grateful.

I do not know for sure whether it is possible to talk about them on this forum. These are services where you get paid for subscriptions and likes. I met only for Russian-speaking audiences, perhaps there are English-speaking ones, but I did not come across them.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
menoiazei

Activity: 368
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 05:12:54 PM

1$ hourly is slave labour sweat factory pay, maybe you should ask more for your time!!
is many ways to make more money if you have creative thinking, eyes and ears open

Cause is not before and effect is not after
sunsilk

Activity: 2968
Merit: 622

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 05:33:28 AM

But it's really worth it to try? I don't know if mining still profitable for small time miners but for what difficulty we have and to many miners sell their rigs well that indicates that is not a good business to be made. But if he can able to spend a lot of money to risk on mining well maybe he should give it a try.
Still got no experience with it but I think it's worth it if you have cheap electricity or you'll also invest in solar panels. Mining is still profitable if you've got a lot of miners but if you're just mining with 1-3 equipment, you're just wasting it. But there is the strategy that they're mining for some other altcoins and just keeping it while sustaining themselves with the electricity. It is like mine and collect now and then pay electricity with other sources they have.

That's the last choice, if it's no longer profitable and you're not satisfied with it you have the option to sell those rigs. Investing and starting on it needs to be thought of many times before committing into such.

cabron

Activity: 2870
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2021, 07:16:34 AM

1$ hourly is slave labour sweat factory pay, maybe you should ask more for your time!!
is many ways to make more money if you have creative thinking, eyes and ears open

I don't think OP meant he wants to work for $1/hour, I think he meant ways to earn $24/day. He surely specified some ways that didn't work for him. But there are ways that he didn't really try yet like staking. Staking won't let him earn $24/day but if he has the investment amount to the stake I believe he can. Staking EOS on pools will generate him good amount maybe even more than $24/day. EOS staking for CPU and RAM will generate and will be sent it to his account everyday too.

Actis

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 11:48:21 AM

Seeking a way to find an extra income on the internet is not just easy, to tell you frankly, it needs skills and patient before it works.

Those options you mentioned above aren't a method to earn quick money, you still need to have patience before you will earn that money and I don't think $1 hourly is easy to target.

It might you can apply for this since this is my eldest sister's part-time job online.  It's a paid teaching job online, I heard that they pay $1 per hour in every session had per one customer through this company, https://www.acadsoc.ph/.

...and here's more.
15 of the Best Paid Online Teaching Jobs.

Do you think the $1 is already a good payment for an hour of teaching?
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 01:41:12 PM

Absolutely No.
Teaching requires some speciality in a specific subject or even if you are teaching someone for part-time job then also you require proper knowledge about that stuff. So, $1 per hour for such a skilled job is too low.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
jenterprise

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 07:37:44 PM

I have an offer
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5312455.0
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1138

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 08:58:22 PM

Absolutely No.
Teaching requires some speciality in a specific subject or even if you are teaching someone for part-time job then also you require proper knowledge about that stuff. So, $1 per hour for such a skilled job is too low.
But if you do live in country specially on 3rd world then that would really be enough and there would be people who would really be taking the deal but you are right that
this isnt really enough when you do really have a degree and had a specific specialty on what subject you've been teaching.

You wont really be getting any workers if pay wouldnt really be escrowed out.
It is limited into a certain country though.

MishaSER

BIB Exchange

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 10:42:15 PM

It is somehow very suspicious, this site collects statistics of visitors, it also calculates your real IP, even with VPN

jenterprise

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 11:28:59 PM

It is somehow very suspicious, this site collects statistics of visitors, it also calculates your real IP, even with VPN
wow how suspicious, time to understand what is good VPN and what is not. If your VPN leaks it in this website, it's complete sh*t Smiley Learn more about cybersec so you don't have to be scared or spooked all the time Smiley

This site is made to tell if you are trying to spoof yourself or use any antidetect software. Basicaly a small antifraud check. And that is why I'm asking to show proof of not using VPN. Bacause you kids use shitty VPN's Smiley
Anyhow, low knowledge about cybersecurity makes you see spooky things. A person who understands is not afraid to enter a website. Unless he dumb enough to use InternetExplorer Smiley Then please, don't use the internet, it's too dangerous for stupid people Smiley
Marvelman

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 12:09:38 AM

wow how suspicious, time to understand what is good VPN and what is not. If your VPN leaks it in this website, it's complete sh*t Smiley Learn more about cybersec so you don't have to be scared or spooked all the time Smiley

This site is made to tell if you are trying to spoof yourself or use any antidetect software. Basicaly a small antifraud check. And that is why I'm asking to show proof of not using VPN. Bacause you kids use shitty VPN's Smiley
Anyhow, low knowledge about cybersecurity makes you see spooky things. A person who understands is not afraid to enter a website. Unless he dumb enough to use InternetExplorer Smiley Then please, don't use the internet, it's too dangerous for stupid people Smiley

Oh, you've a mighty high opinion of yourself, haven't you? This is your first day on this forum and already lecturing and call people stupid.
Well... you could learn a thing or two about manners.

Taskford

Activity: 2590
Merit: 800

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 10:18:17 AM

Well it's no surprise to have a reaction like this since we are in cyber world any attack might possibly happen and also better to be more vigilant on the things we don't know especially on the links given so that we will not put on any danger if the link given contain bad content.

Maybe for newbies it's best to try the faucet first and focus to earn with it since this will give a high probability to gain 1$ hourly if your hands is fast upon claiming and knows many faucet sites here.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███