Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:22:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for methods to earn at least 1$ hourly  (Read 2538 times)
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 05:53:21 PM

It is somehow very suspicious, this site collects statistics of visitors, it also calculates your real IP, even with VPN
wow how suspicious, time to understand what is good VPN and what is not. If your VPN leaks it in this website, it's complete sh*t Smiley Learn more about cybersec so you don't have to be scared or spooked all the time Smiley

This site is made to tell if you are trying to spoof yourself or use any antidetect software. Basicaly a small antifraud check. And that is why I'm asking to show proof of not using VPN. Bacause you kids use shitty VPN's Smiley
Anyhow, low knowledge about cybersecurity makes you see spooky things. A person who understands is not afraid to enter a website. Unless he dumb enough to use InternetExplorer Smiley Then please, don't use the internet, it's too dangerous for stupid people Smiley

Come on, great genius, show me a quality VPN that 100% hides your real ip. So many words and all in vain.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MuhammadMuhammad

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 05:55:43 PM

Dear friend, the surveys don't pay every time. A survey comes after a long time wait. After you go through a survey, you manage to get minimal rewards. I would like to suggest you freelancing which can help you earn much more on daily basis. It can also meet your requirements of earning one dollar per hour as an average if you have some typical skills. There are many platform offering freelancing opportunities like Upwork, Fiverr, Freelancers.com etc.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1238

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2021, 09:56:32 AM

Dear friend, the surveys don't pay every time. A survey comes after a long time wait. After you go through a survey, you manage to get minimal rewards. I would like to suggest you freelancing which can help you earn much more on daily basis. It can also meet your requirements of earning one dollar per hour as an average if you have some typical skills. There are many platform offering freelancing opportunities like Upwork, Fiverr, Freelancers.com etc.

That's good option to, the one they need is to build a good portfolio so that they can accumulate more jobs and profit from doing some certain task there. But you cannot just sit around waiting for a job to come since the competition is so high and there are so many high rated users so if people want to start a career there they should start to enhance their skills as soon as possible.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Wingsbtc

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 01:49:06 PM

Stay away from surveys because most of them are time wasters, if you have good connections you can look into affiliate marketing but that's way too hard for someone who have no hundreds of thousands follows to promote goods for, another way is to learn crypto trading

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1459

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 01:52:25 PM

Stay away from surveys because most of them are time wasters, if you have good connections you can look into affiliate marketing but that's way too hard for someone who have no hundreds of thousands follows to promote goods for, another way is to learn crypto trading

Of course you cant earn 1$ per hour doing surveys (there simply wont be that enough of surveys to do, as a lot of them can be just randomly clicked to final page), but if you are really short of money and have spare time, then why not do them. It would be more valuable than just surfing the internet searching for easy methods how to earn, specially if you already searched how to do it for days.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1138

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 09:57:26 PM

Of course you cant earn 1$ per hour doing surveys (there simply wont be that enough of surveys to do, as a lot of them can be just randomly clicked to final page), but if you are really short of money and have spare time, then why not do them. It would be more valuable than just surfing the internet searching for easy methods how to earn, specially if you already searched how to do it for days.
Searching for methods isnt really that bad because you cant find something if you wont really be searching those things on but on that common sense matter then someone
should really be sensible neither those things that he do tend to engage are realistic or relevant or just simply an another waste of time.Surveys are just for micro earnings
 and it isnt really worth unless if you do live on most 1st world countries that does have these active surveys then it might do but not really that sustainable if you are
making it as a main source of income.There's no other way but to have that freelance job online but of course this do talks about specific skills.

Taskford

Activity: 2590
Merit: 800

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 08:40:05 AM

There are limited task per day on that option but if you know multiple sites to do that task and earn well maybe that's a good option but it's still not sustainable that's why you should find another things that can make you generate the $1 target. Maybe if he combine the survey and faucet possibly he can make things sustainable in the long run, but knowing those things for sure he needs more patience to make all things done successfully on his side.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
lacko

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 07:02:00 PM

I think the easiest way to make $ 1 an hour is to do social tasks. There are many services where they pay up to $ 0.1 for actions on social networks.
Hey
Could you share a few links? I am interested earn $0.1per action with social networks.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 08:14:38 PM

Isnt $1 per hour too low for a teaching job?Huh That doesnt just requires patient, it includes knowledge and skills. $1 for me is too low

Yes, I agree. $ 1 per hour is too little for any job that requires special knowledge and skills. This kind of salary would probably be acceptable for some data entry jobs that require nothing more than basic computer skills and a lot of free time.

Mate 24$ a day is a lot in my country, that's 720$ a month, you will have to be a high ranking personal either in big company or petroleum companies before you can earn such amount in my country, if OP said he plans on earning 1$ every hours a day I'm sure that's a satisfying amount for him

Marvelman

Activity: 1008
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 12:38:03 AM

Isnt $1 per hour too low for a teaching job?Huh That doesnt just requires patient, it includes knowledge and skills. $1 for me is too low

Yes, I agree. $ 1 per hour is too little for any job that requires special knowledge and skills. This kind of salary would probably be acceptable for some data entry jobs that require nothing more than basic computer skills and a lot of free time.

Mate 24$ a day is a lot in my country, that's 720$ a month, you will have to be a high ranking personal either in big company or petroleum companies before you can earn such amount in my country, if OP said he plans on earning 1$ every hours a day I'm sure that's a satisfying amount for him

There is no job you can do 24 hours a day, every day. Unless you are a machine that needs neither sleep nor rest.

Even if you find a job that continuously pays you $ 1 an hour, in reality you could earn about $ 12-16 a day. That would give only about $ 500 a month.

naveen5

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 06:46:57 AM

My friend iam too like you, but recently I saw a channel name called" Take Action". The vlogger there explain you all about digital marketing SEO affiliate marketing without blog zero investment.
But u need to have a desktop computer or laptop and a mobile.
Try to check his channel, iam waiting for my notebook microsoft to arrive in this month, I planning to follow few things about the channel.
We are in same boat to earn little money..all the best
Reatim

Activity: 2884
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 09:07:13 AM

Don't be exaggerated , 1$ per hour meaning at least 8$ a day as the working time reflects only for 8 hours or plus overtime but never to be 24 hours.

But i can feel you that it's big amount if 24 hrs computation but 8 hours= 8$? that's even lower froma  Minimum wage in 3rd world country , here in my country people are earning at least 1.40$ per hour .

though OP is asking for a Method i think he is referring to Passive income and not a totally Job.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Festac

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 11:52:37 AM

If you want a guaranteed way to make such amount every hour you should build a mining rig, I make 1$ per hour too and that's because of my mining rig setup, it's less risky than trading for me, also you are in total control of your coins

FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2021, 11:59:18 AM

Freelancing gives much more amount of money than 1$ per hour but at the same time it requires high skills. I think OP should search micro jobs which pay less but do not require any complex skills and anyone can complete those task easily.
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 10:29:45 AM

The title says everything. I'm trying to find some original and fresh ways to earn money online, but it's really hard nowadays with a lot of people doing the same thing.
I'm not asking for a scheme to get easy money, but at least to have a decent payment that worth the time spent on the task or job. 1$ per hour looks the minimum acceptable for me.

Please, don't post obvious ideas which are being recycled on this forum and on google such as:

• blogging (noboby is interested in blogs nowadays)
  • surveys (it only works in first world countries)
  • freelancing (as I said, there is already a lot of competition)
  • signature campaign (no comments...)
  • sell stuff (a lot of people doing this too and I don't have customers)
Looking for one as well, i need some extra funds to gamble so please kindly let me know if there are legit one.
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 438

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 04:36:13 PM

-snip-

• blogging (noboby is interested in blogs nowadays)

-snip-

honestly, I am still blogging. passive blogging.
I only post when clients want me to post content about them.

a blog is a cheap investment for passive and active income.
I don't get paid much from my blog, but still, it's decent money for me who live in a third-world country.
I started it from scratch, 2 years now.

• I got paid $20-50 for a single article. mostly easy task, copy-paste the article from advertisers with a little bit of screening. it's less than 1 hour.
  • I got free crypto stuff like a hardware wallet from well-known crypto companies.
  • I got paid from affiliate programs (exchange and gambling).
  • I got paid from the ad network.
  • I got paid for individual ad banners placement on my website.

bitcoin and crypto content is in high demand now.
my website traffic increased by 4x.
Just start blogging, no matter your content is good or bad. it's nothing to lose.
if you can't make a blog, do it on Publish0X. I got $2-3 from a single article*.
sunsilk

Activity: 2968
Merit: 622

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 09:03:12 PM

Looking for one as well, i need some extra funds to gamble so please kindly let me know if there are legit one.
There were a lot of sources that have been mentioned if you'll go through the thread. It's your choice what you'll be choosing to try and make money from.

honestly, I am still blogging. passive blogging.
I only post when clients want me to post content about them.

a blog is a cheap investment for passive and active income.
I don't get paid much from my blog, but still, it's decent money for me who live in a third-world country.
I started it from scratch, 2 years now.

• I got paid $20-50 for a single article. mostly easy task, copy-paste the article from advertisers with a little bit of screening. it's less than 1 hour.
  • I got free crypto stuff like a hardware wallet from well-known crypto companies.
  • I got paid from affiliate programs (exchange and gambling).
  • I got paid from the ad network.
  • I got paid for individual ad banners placement on my website.

bitcoin and crypto content is in high demand now.
my website traffic increased by 4x.
Just start blogging, no matter your content is good or bad. it's nothing to lose.
if you can't make a blog, do it on Publish0X. I got $2-3 from a single article*.
Isn't that amount paid for you per article is low compared to the usual rates that a writer asks from their clients? or that rate is typically from publish0x and not direct clients? It is true that blogging is still good but it takes time before you're going to get a good traffic. From what I've heard, the usual time needed is a year.

TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 438

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 05:44:24 PM

-snip-

Isn't that amount paid for you per article is low compared to the usual rates that a writer asks from their clients? or that rate is typically from publish0x and not direct clients? It is true that blogging is still good but it takes time before you're going to get a good traffic. From what I've heard, the usual time needed is a year.

the rate for my website:
compared to the first-world countries, yeah it's really low.
I saw some users here offer $3-$10 per 100 words. and it's for writing service only.

the rate on publish0x:
$2-$3 per article based on publish0x rewards, not from the client's side.
for a copy-paste job (micro-task), I can take that rewards  Grin
also, they paid in ETH, BAT, LRC, FARM, and AMPL, which means that penny rewards have been already pumped.

yeah, it takes time to receive good traffic.
but it depends on how useful is your article and how you tweak your blog.
at the first time, I bought some edu domain backlinks to increase my domain and page authority.
it will help you to rank better on search engines.

this is my publish0x dashboard.

this is my coinzilla dashboard

+ affiliate program (only 1 program)
$2-$6 per day.

it's not that good yet, but if you could manage 2-3 blogs, it will be great for your side hustle.
let say this blog is my small mining rig, because I am a passive blogger (almost 90% doing nothing).
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 07:14:02 PM

keep following this thread still have not found anything for myself

Well, everyone has given every possible way to earn 1 dollar in this five page thread. If you still not get any idea on how to earn small amount of money hourly, then it seems you do not have even the minimum skill to implement any of the suggestions. Better to develop any skill first and only then you will be able to earn.
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 06:38:26 AM

It's not that hard to make $1 every hour if you are good at writing just find yourself a popular blog where you can write and get paid for it if you don't know how to write or writing is not just your thing I suggest you learn trading the crypto trading is very very risky you will need to learn patiently before you can actually get crypto trading and if that is too risky for you you can also gather some money and build yourself in mining rig with my mining rig I make $30 every 24 hours good luck

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: