Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:56:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Darts] 2021 PDC World Darts Championship  (Read 410 times)
tyKiwanuka (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670

#birdgang

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 03:32:44 PM
Merited by ralle14 (1), nutildah (1)

I don't follow Darts during the year, but over Christmas it's always nice to watch the madness (spectator wise) and the drama (player wise). The madness will be a bit less this year though unfortunately - there will be fans in the Alexandra Palace, but only 1,000 and they are not allowed to wear costumes or sing. I am curious how this will work, since afaik they are allowed to drink alcohol and the more alcohol you drink, the more likely you are to sing or do other weird things Cheesy

But anyway, as said I am no expert and I usually follow the first days without placing bets. After having seen all players and their performances, I might place a bet here and there, if I see a good one. Maybe we have some dart pros here, who can share their picks or are just interested in discussing things. 

The first matches will start tomorrow and we will already get to see the reigning Champion Peter Wright, who will play his secound round match against West or Gilitwala. Here are the outright odds, taken from William Hill, with MvG being the favourite as always:

Source: https://sports.williamhill.com/betting/en-gb/darts

The draw can be found here. Odds for matches and side markets should be available in basically every bookmaker.

Happy discussing Smiley

.....wie die Zeit fliegt.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 05:47:31 PM

I don't follow Darts during the year, but over Christmas it's always nice to watch the madness (spectator wise) and the drama (player wise). The madness will be a bit less this year though unfortunately - there will be fans in the Alexandra Palace, but only 1,000 and they are not allowed to wear costumes or sing. I am curious how this will work, since afaik they are allowed to drink alcohol and the more alcohol you drink, the more likely you are to sing or do other weird things Cheesy
I find this part so funny. I guess that the contract signed with Alexandra Palace is to hold the competition for selling alcohol drinks and food. I have checked few articles and found that 1000 spectator will be present in every session but only sit 4 per table without wearing fancy clothes and the obligation to wear a mask every time you sit up. According to this article published few days ago by TheTimes magazine, drinking alcohol is also opened for football fans but not in the stands, only when seated in concourses, auditoriums or hospitality areas .
tyKiwanuka (OP)
Legendary

#birdgang

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 11:27:12 AM

First day done and we already have one upset when brazilian player Diogo Portela beat Steve "The Bronzed Adonis" Beaton in his record-breaking 30th consecutive participation in the Darts World Championships. Portela was priced at 4.30-ish and won 3-0 in sets Shocked

The other results of the day:

West def. Gilitwala 3-0
Smith def. Barry 3-1
Wright def. West 3-1

I actually placed a live bet on Wright, for 1.07 lol, since he looked good and I couldn't imagine him going out in R2 already.

Today there will be an afternoon and evening session, featuring 8 matches in total:

Source: https://www.oddsportal.com/darts/world/pdc-world-championship/

Lets see, if all players on the left will be able to advance, I doubt it Wink

Here is how it looks in Alexandra Palaca this year, more like a classroom Cheesy

Source: dazn.com

The fans did behave well more or less. You could hear some chants later in the evening though Grin

babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2020, 08:15:41 AM

At least there is some people in the room to chant  Grin. I always enjoy watching darts just because of the crazy atmosphere, I still want to watch it live one day!

I am curious to see if Ashton can reach the 2nd round; last year Fallon Sherrock enjoyed her moment of fame becoming the first ever woman to win against a man on the WK.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tyKiwanuka (OP)
Legendary

#birdgang

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 10:53:41 AM

At least there is some people in the room to chant  Grin.

Hehe, not anymore, since London is in Tier3 restrictions again, so the Ally Pally was empty already yesterday. But they have some audio playing for TV viewers, which makes it a bit more convenient to watch.....

Yesterday all favourites won, but three matches were close, going the full distance. Today we have 4 strong favourites and 4 what it looks more balanced encounters:

Source: https://www.oddsportal.com/darts/world/pdc-world-championship/

I don't recognize most of these guys, but my guess would be, that we see 3 players from the right winning today. One just needs to figure out, who these will be, which is the hard part^^

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2020, 01:17:51 PM

For those who wants to see the live feeds of the matches please check their official Facebook page like the page and see the matches as they happen live, Foulkes versus  De Decker is now on.

https://www.facebook.com/ndfpdarts/posts/1551564871704967

tyKiwanuka (OP)
Legendary

#birdgang

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 11:01:50 AM

Yesterday saw a huge surprise, when 66y.o. Paul Lim from Singapore beat Luke Humphries as 5+ underdog Grin Thats the nice thing about Darts, no matter how old you are, how fat you are or if you are a heavy smoker, you can still be successful. There are not many sports like that.....

For today I will place my first real bet and it will be Hopp tb King @2.42. King's record at the PDC WC wasn't super good in the last 10 years, he normally wins a couple of matches and then exits Last 32/64; today will be his first match at this years edition. This bet is more on Hopp than against King, because I liked what I saw in the germans first showing. He always struggled a bit with the freak-ish crowd and all the noise and hectic they created, so there being no crowds this year is certainly helping him. He is still kind of a upcoming talent, though he had some good success in the past, albeit not really in the WC. This year he could make some more noise and the first step would be to beat King today.

babygun

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2020, 07:21:07 PM

Yesterday saw a huge surprise, when 66y.o. Paul Lim from Singapore beat Luke Humphries as 5+ underdog Grin Thats the nice thing about Darts, no matter how old you are, how fat you are or if you are a heavy smoker, you can still be successful. There are not many sports like that.....

For the moment, that is the biggest shock of the tournament! Today saw the match of Huybrechts against Zhuang; that was just a walk in the park for Huybrechts lol.
Very easy win and Huybrechts had an average of above 100, so he seems to be in fine form! The second round against White, nr 10 of the world, will be a bit more difficult  Grin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tyKiwanuka (OP)
Legendary

#birdgang

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 10:05:38 PM

[Today saw the match of Huybrechts against Zhuang; that was just a walk in the park for Huybrechts lol.

Hehe, the chinese guy was super nervous and even failed to win a single leg. I noticed Huybrechts often having very good performances in the early rounds, but then laying an egg later on. He often times isn't up for the mental challlenge and the pressure gets to him. Maybe no spectators will help him this year - I hope so, because I always liked him.

Hopp bet lost, King was just rock solid, not a lot you can do then, although the german had some momentum going in sets 3&4.

Nice drama also between Heta and Baggish just moments ago. I thought about placing a bet on Baggish for 5+ prematch, since all favourites won so far today and you normally have at least one dog winning per day (and MvG won't lose^^), but I wasn't brave enough, very annoying Tongue

babygun

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2020, 11:34:24 AM

[Today saw the match of Huybrechts against Zhuang; that was just a walk in the park for Huybrechts lol.

Hehe, the chinese guy was super nervous and even failed to win a single leg. I noticed Huybrechts often having very good performances in the early rounds, but then laying an egg later on. He often times isn't up for the mental challlenge and the pressure gets to him. Maybe no spectators will help him this year - I hope so, because I always liked him.

Hopp bet lost, King was just rock solid, not a lot you can do then, although the german had some momentum going in sets 3&4.

Nice drama also between Heta and Baggish just moments ago. I thought about placing a bet on Baggish for 5+ prematch, since all favourites won so far today and you normally have at least one dog winning per day (and MvG won't lose^^), but I wasn't brave enough, very annoying Tongue

The Chinese guy Zhuang did manage to make 1 180, which made me lose my bet lol. Huybrechts is through to round 3 after winning from White.
Too bad you didn't place the bet on Baggish, that was some nice value!

Yesterday I saw the match of Vandenbergh vs Lim, which was also a walk over. Vandenbergh was very impressive and if he continues like this, he can reach far!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tyKiwanuka (OP)
Legendary

#birdgang

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 11:57:21 AM

Well, he managed another upset yesterday, when he sent former champion Lewis home. And he was super emotional afterwards, because a) he lost his mother this year and b) his brother had a stroke two days ago. With Rob Cross losing as well, there were two big names being eliminated yesterday.
The game between Petersen and Lennon was a real shit show Grin They both missed around 30 times on the double each.....if Lennon would have been a bit more lethal, Petersen would have been out too.

I like Aspinall for today, but a bit too low for a single bet. I don't really trust Smith and Chisnall at these odds under these special circumstances in their first showing. Will maybe take Boulton tb Bunting with it. 

For Sunday I already have my eyes on King tb de Sousa @2.90. Huybrechts tb Searle could be good too.

lebregone

Activity: 298
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 09:04:26 PM

I am not so familiar on how darts works also especially in doing some bets to it. So in the tournament we are likely to bet if who will win it and the more popular the player is the lesser the odds that the bookmaker will give.

It's kinda interesting, I wonder if there are times that the big odds will be able to win the tournament like for example Jeffrey de Zwaan will win the tournament. The people who bet him will surely to earn a very big amount, or is there any cases that there are also players who purposely loss the match for a certain reason.
babygun

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2020, 12:52:50 PM

Well, he managed another upset yesterday, when he sent former champion Lewis home. And he was super emotional afterwards, because a) he lost his mother this year and b) his brother had a stroke two days ago. With Rob Cross losing as well, there were two big names being eliminated yesterday.
The game between Petersen and Lennon was a real shit show Grin They both missed around 30 times on the double each.....if Lennon would have been a bit more lethal, Petersen would have been out too.

I like Aspinall for today, but a bit too low for a single bet. I don't really trust Smith and Chisnall at these odds under these special circumstances in their first showing. Will maybe take Boulton tb Bunting with it. 

For Sunday I already have my eyes on King tb de Sousa @2.90. Huybrechts tb Searle could be good too.

The win of Baggish against Lewis was nice, but Lewis is just not the same anymore as he used to be. Maybe too soon to say, but I think the career of Lewis is over...

I also watched the match against Lennon and Petersen  Grin. My dad was saying that he throws better than these 2 lol. The match of Cross against Van Duijvenbode was nice! What a brilliant check out of 99 of Van Duijvenbode to win the match!

I am following you with Huybrechts tb Searle, maybe I will even take a handicap on Huybrechts.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1331

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2020, 06:09:44 PM

Darts is really fun sports to watch, but unfortunately, without fans it's different. When people in arena get drunk, atmosphere becomes crazy Cheesy.
Unfortunately, my countryman Labanauskas is already eliminated, but his game against Whitlock was probably best match in championship so far. His 164 checkout was something epic:
https://twitter.com/OfficialPDC/status/1341398306962980867
Personally, I have no doubts that someone can stop Van Gerwen from winning championship, though I would like to see someone else winning it. I see that odds for his win already dropped to 2.75, maybe it's worthto put stake on him. Unfortunately, I didn't saw initial odds and idn't bet earlier.
P.S. All-green ''outfit'' of Peter Wright looks amazing Cheesy.

ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 06:15:51 PM

Van Gerwen is the favorite, but he is not as unapproachable as previous years. There was one year when he won everything there was to be won, players like Phil Taylor were also beaten 7-0. he is not in his best period, but has left the bad months behind. Its biggest competitor, Gerwyn Price, hasn't made much of an impression at this tournament so far either.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
babygun

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2020, 12:45:22 PM

Darts is really fun sports to watch, but unfortunately, without fans it's different. When people in arena get drunk, atmosphere becomes crazy Cheesy.
Unfortunately, my countryman Labanauskas is already eliminated, but his game against Whitlock was probably best match in championship so far. His 164 checkout was something epic:
https://twitter.com/OfficialPDC/status/1341398306962980867
Personally, I have no doubts that someone can stop Van Gerwen from winning championship, though I would like to see someone else winning it. I see that odds for his win already dropped to 2.75, maybe it's worthto put stake on him. Unfortunately, I didn't saw initial odds and idn't bet earlier.
P.S. All-green ''outfit'' of Peter Wright looks amazing Cheesy.

Yeah it is strange to see, I still have plans to once go to the WK just for the atmosphere!
I would be careful to place a bet on Van Gerwen to win. He hasn't had the best season and there are a number of challengers that can also win: Price, Wright, Vandenbergh, ...
Last year in the final, Van Gerwen was the big favorite against Wright but still he lost.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tyKiwanuka (OP)
Legendary

#birdgang

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 10:32:10 AM

I am following you with Huybrechts tb Searle, maybe I will even take a handicap on Huybrechts.

Odds for Huybrechts have come down a bit, which is a good sign, so took him now and parlayed him with van den Bergh, who looked superb in his first match. I just hope Huybrechts doesn't mess up this round already. I don't really trust him, so just a small bet, lets see.

I thought King would play today as well, but it will be only tomorrow. His odds have come down a bit too.

I see that odds for his win already dropped to 2.75, maybe it's worthto put stake on him. Unfortunately, I didn't saw initial odds and idn't bet earlier.

You can find the pre-tournament odds in first post Wink Odds for MvG dropped of course, because Smith got eliminated in that part of the draw. Same goes for van den Bergh, who sits at 11.00 now at WillHill, coming from 21.00. If I had to place an outright bet, he would probably be my pick right now, if we talk about value bets.

babygun

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2020, 05:18:38 PM

Odds for Huybrechts have come down a bit, which is a good sign, so took him now and parlayed him with van den Bergh, who looked superb in his first match. I just hope Huybrechts doesn't mess up this round already. I don't really trust him, so just a small bet, lets see.

I thought King would play today as well, but it will be only tomorrow. His odds have come down a bit too.

I see that odds for his win already dropped to 2.75, maybe it's worthto put stake on him. Unfortunately, I didn't saw initial odds and idn't bet earlier.

You can find the pre-tournament odds in first post Wink Odds for MvG dropped of course, because Smith got eliminated in that part of the draw. Same goes for van den Bergh, who sits at 11.00 now at WillHill, coming from 21.00. If I had to place an outright bet, he would probably be my pick right now, if we talk about value bets.

Too bad but Huybrechts messed it up. He had chances in the 6th set to draw equal but failed.
Another easy win for Vandenbergh. He won 4-0 and again looked super: heavy scoring and big checkouts!

Tonight still Wright and Van Gerwen are playing, but I couldn't really find a good value bet in these matches.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tyKiwanuka (OP)
Legendary

#birdgang

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 09:37:52 PM

Too bad but Huybrechts messed it up.

Yep, he was his usual poor when it gets to the later stages of the WC. I thought no spectators would help him, but it wasn't that what made him drop out in the past when things got tight^^ Searle played good darts though, so it was a deserved win in the end.

vdB was really good, though the game for Wattimena was probably over, when he had that total brainfairt in the 1st leg Grin He somehow never recovered from that.

Peter Wright just went out against Clemens Shocked Happy for the big german and I somehow never liked Wright anyway, but not sure what it is. This loss had some impact on the outright market as well, but not as much as I thought.

Now MvG can go out too please Cheesy

babygun

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2020, 11:52:11 AM

Too bad but Huybrechts messed it up.

Yep, he was his usual poor when it gets to the later stages of the WC. I thought no spectators would help him, but it wasn't that what made him drop out in the past when things got tight^^ Searle played good darts though, so it was a deserved win in the end.

vdB was really good, though the game for Wattimena was probably over, when he had that total brainfairt in the 1st leg Grin He somehow never recovered from that.

Peter Wright just went out against Clemens Shocked Happy for the big german and I somehow never liked Wright anyway, but not sure what it is. This loss had some impact on the outright market as well, but not as much as I thought.

Now MvG can go out too please Cheesy

Too bad for Huybrechts, he seemed to be in good form, but still failed again to reach far in the WK.

It was a surprise that Wright went out, Clemens played good darts but Wright missed way too many doubles! I am curious to see how far Clemens can go.
I still like Wright and if we must believe the commentators he seems to be a nice guy.

MvG is through after an easy 4-0 win against Evans. Never seen any player play faster darts than Evans  Grin. Sometimes it seems that he throws too quickly.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███