Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 12:19:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome Bonus for New RandomX-BIBLEPAY Merge Miners + Double the Reward(XMR+BBP)  (Read 120 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2020, 08:38:31 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2020, 01:58:06 PM by bible_pay

***** Welcome Bonus to Start is now 29,000 BBP ! *****

First you earn double the rewards as compared to mining Monero alone:  When you merge mine BBP, you earn XMR + BBP!
Use the standard RandomX mining program but mine in the BIBLEPAY Pool instead and help orphans at the same time!

To claim the new miner faucet reward:

1. Download and sync biblepay (v1.5.1.4+).  NOTE: This must be the DESKTOP version of biblepay, not the cell phone version.
2. Click Tools | Information | Console      
       From the RPC console type : faucetcode
3. Paste the faucet code in a post here in this thread, along with your country.
     (Optionally read more about biblepay and salvation at foundation.biblepay.org.)
4.  Start mining against foundation.biblepay.org with randomx, so we can see your address in the leaderboard.
**** BE SURE TO MINE FROM THE BIBLEPAY ADDRESS THAT begins with your 'faucetcode' code.
For example, if your faucetcode is:
BzXj5kV9LVUZGF4ipFCRmkzBbZu366grJt-1-41-89-52-131
then you will need to mine with randomX from address:
BzXj5kV9LVUZGF4ipFCRmkzBbZu366grJt

5.  Here are the directions to mine with randomx:
https://wiki.biblepay.org/index.php?title=Upgrade_to_RandomX

Then, as long as we believe you are a new miner, we will send you a reward of approximately (see OP post header) BBP if you to be new and unique.

NOTE: You do not have to paste your reward address; the faucet code contains enough info for us to send your reward to you.

Thank you for using biblepay.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2020, 02:01:17 PM

***** Welcome Bonus to Start is now 29,000 BBP ! *****

First you earn double the rewards as compared to mining Monero alone:  When you merge mine BBP, you earn XMR + BBP!
Use the standard RandomX mining program but mine in the BIBLEPAY Pool instead and help orphans at the same time!

To claim the new miner faucet reward:

1. Download and sync biblepay (v1.5.1.4+).  NOTE: This must be the DESKTOP version of biblepay, not the cell phone version.
2. Click Tools | Information | Console      
       From the RPC console type : faucetcode
3. Paste the faucet code in a post here in this thread, along with your country.
     (Optionally read more about biblepay and salvation at foundation.biblepay.org.)
4.  Start mining against foundation.biblepay.org with randomx, so we can see your address in the leaderboard.
**** BE SURE TO MINE FROM THE BIBLEPAY ADDRESS THAT begins with your 'faucetcode' code.
For example, if your faucetcode is:
BzXj5kV9LVUZGF4ipFCRmkzBbZu366grJt-1-41-89-52-131
then you will need to mine with randomX from address:
BzXj5kV9LVUZGF4ipFCRmkzBbZu366grJt

5.  Here are the directions to mine with randomx:
https://wiki.biblepay.org/index.php?title=Upgrade_to_RandomX

Then, as long as we believe you are a new miner, we will send you a reward of approximately (see OP post header) BBP if you to be new and unique.

NOTE: You do not have to paste your reward address; the faucet code contains enough info for us to send your reward to you.

Thank you for using biblepay.

Has anyone seen this?

https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=503.msg7138#msg7138

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: