Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 10:08:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin This year & Next year.  (Read 682 times)
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 11:25:47 PM

To be honest, Bitcoin's achievement this year made me quite surprised, because I didn't expect Bitcoin to cross the $ 20,000 price.
And based on my observations, the Bitcoin price increase this year is healthier than what happened in 2017. So I am optimistic that
the Bitcoin price can still go up even higher, there is even a possibility that in early 2021 Bitcoin will not be a dump. Instead, it will
pump it up to $ 25,000.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 11:59:40 PM

For Bitcoin, 2017 was different now there have been other circumstances that make it a trustworthy asset. Already large investors have tried all the ways to save their money and have seen in Bitcoin the best asset reserve treasure as Michael Saylor says:

I think that Bitcoin by 2021 will have an important role now that the global economy needs a restoration.

#Bitcoin is the world’s best treasury reserve asset & the emerging dominant monetary network. It is the solution to the store of value problem faced by every individual, corporation, & government on earth.

https://twitter.com/michael_saylor/status/1339244576314454021?s=19

CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 4194

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2020, 07:48:35 AM

No, it is not possible for bitcoin to fall to "lower prices" ever again. Certain levels are gone for good. For instance we can be confident that any of the low prices such $3k, $5k, etc. or even $10k that we had this year are never going to be repeated.

$10k shouldn't be excluded as there's every possible bitcoin can go that low again in the near future although that's not the prayer. Lets not forget the lows experience in 2020 took everyone by surprise as they weren't expected, the expectations was that bitcoin was the continue increasing but then the pandemic happened. There could be other events in the future that'll or could affect the price of bitcoin and cause it to move downward.

Nobody accurately can get the predictions of how low the market will reaction when the corrections happened although the fact remains that the market wouldn't stay this bullish forever, the bear will come and the market will reacts according. All we can do is prepare for whatever directions the market is moving and enjoy the ride while it happens.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Murtaza345

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 08:37:59 AM

This year is about to end as you know,where bitcoin is waving,and main thing is next year 2021,for bitcoin.Because during the covid19 so large number of people joined cryptocurrency and and also  million of people are thinking about join crytocurrency market ,so you can predict  your own research where bitcoin will be in 2021. In my opinion bitcoin easily hit 30k in 2021 I'm not saying that early in 2021 will hit 2021 but  it may be early ,may be between,or end of 2021. More you can do your own research,
Thanks
Inkdull

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 10:06:54 AM

Some questions cross my mind about Bitcoin right now....!

You know Bitcoin has exceeded the ATH level in 2017, and is trading today at the level of more than $20k, meaning: roughly Bitcoin has found its current highest price peak.

However, I started to think Bitcoin could be over $25k between January and March 2021, it could happen because now it has broken the 20k level.

My question....!
1. Could it be that after this Bitcoin fell even lower, as was the case in 2017 and 2018 ago.
Rose to the highest price at the end of 2017 and fell back to the low of 2018.
2. Or is it possible that Bitcoin will stay at the lowest $20k level and will continue to $.....!

What do you think after this incident bitcoin passed through ATH.....! Go up to the next or vice versa.
Speaking is not based on predictions, only seeing from existing experiences.
This is a tough question pal, it's near impossible to know how bitcoin  will react after the bullrun season but I'm sure that there will be another bear season probably in 2021, how deep bitcoin will go is unknown and can't be predict, it's best to be prepared for anything, bitcoin can never be stable because that's how it was designed, there will be up and down

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 10:20:59 AM

It is important to consider not just bitcoin, but the wider world economy. Part of the reason for bitcoin's growth this year has been government responses to Covid, and specifically the huge huge bailouts. This has highlighted once again the weaknesses of fiat. So the case for bitcoin grows stronger. The other side I suppose is that the overall economic situation is taking a downturn, which could have a negative effect on bitcoin price. The important point I think is which of these drivers wins out.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 10:36:55 AM

existing or past experience is stronger than a prediction and infact that is also what i believe even before on 2019 and 2018 but it was a failure that time maybe because 2018 and 2019 have isnt exactly the same as 2017 but this year 2020 is more like a 2017 beause of the pumps that happened .

or we could be both wrong ? i hope so and i like it more better if our smart predictions wont occur because we can enjoy more btc bull till next year and beyond .
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 11:09:33 AM

Everything is possible to happen what happened to the bitcoin in the year 2018 is possible to happen also to the year 2021 IF people panic selling and care about the price for sure it will happen again which I do not happen again so before the year 2020 we need to clear that we need to have unity to not sell all the bitcoin we still to see the 20k dollars or more in the year 2021. Actually the 25k dollars is possible because yes it is already reached more than ATH so high possibility to happen that.
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 12:37:56 PM

existing or past experience is stronger than a prediction and infact that is also what i believe even before on 2019 and 2018 but it was a failure that time maybe because 2018 and 2019 have isnt exactly the same as 2017 but this year 2020 is more like a 2017 beause of the pumps that happened .
Because we are all looking at the Halving of Bitcoin effect that's why it's 3-4 years is the prediction of Bull coming and the market was not failing since then ,that each halving year will Bring either that same year or the next .
or we could be both wrong ? i hope so and i like it more better if our smart predictions wont occur because we can enjoy more btc bull till next year and beyond .
Maybe Stop predicting and just Buy and Believe bitcoin ,It has been proven for how many times that after 3 or 4 years profiteering will come so why need to predict when you can just simply wait and stay.

bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 12:48:30 PM

My question....!
1. Could it be that after this Bitcoin fell even lower, as was the case in 2017 and 2018 ago.
Rose to the highest price at the end of 2017 and fell back to the low of 2018.
2. Or is it possible that Bitcoin will stay at the lowest $20k level and will continue to $.....!

What do you think after this incident bitcoin passed through ATH.....! Go up to the next or vice versa.
Speaking is not based on predictions, only seeing from existing experiences.

of course bitcoin has almost the same pattern, which will decline again. considering that the supply is decreasing every year and its value will increase again in the next ATH exceeding the current ATH. however, for the beginning of the year bitcoin may decline for a while. the same thing happened in 2018, for the sake of generating another big adoption
Regardless, we can only speculate from experience. Whether it's true or not, we certainly have a hard time predicting bitcoin.
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2020, 12:56:43 PM

Either this year or next year risk will remain same, the only thing people want to see is price movement. But the current price will not remain same I think the price will dip next year according to previous pump which happen in 2017 after a massive rally it failed to gain the momentum in 2018 who knows we can see the same scenario again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 01:17:21 PM

Going by what happened in 2013, 2017 bull run, one will be force to say that this year 2020 is different from these years we had bull run in the past. In my honest opinion, the level of institutional investors entering into the world of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency may not want Bitcoin taste the lows we have had in the year 2018 and 2019, but another thing is, Bitcoin can't be predicted becasue it's a speculative asset. Personally, we may see something averagely on $10k but if possible and with the continuation of new investors into the space we may not see even the $15k forever.

Jemzx00

Activity: 1484
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2020, 01:52:27 PM

Either this year or next year risk will remain same, the only thing people want to see is price movement. But the current price will not remain same I think the price will dip next year according to previous pump which happen in 2017 after a massive rally it failed to gain the momentum in 2018 who knows we can see the same scenario again.
Well basically history repeats itself when it comes to bitcoin especially right which like the same pattern bitcoin took last 2017 and 2013 but the difference would how much bitcoin will dip after this new ATH. For me, Bitcoin will have a higher correction price point after all of this which can be expected at early 2021 January or late January.
My guess would be the price correction point of bitcoin will be somewhere between 13-20K $ and it will revolve at that price point until another new ATH is achieve.

▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                  ▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▄▄▄
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
                       ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒         ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
            ▒▒▒                                 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
           ▐▒▒▒▓▒▀▀▀▀▒▓▒▒ ▄▓▒▒  ▀▀▀▒▒▓  ▓▒▄▓▒▒ ▐▒▒  ▐▒▒▒▓▒▓  ▒▒▒
      ▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓    ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▐▓▓▌  ▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▒▓▓    ▐▓▓ ▓▓░▓▓ ▄▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▌▓▓▓  ▓▓▓
     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▄▓▓▀ ▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
..Jemzx00..██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
.Bounty Manager and Filipino Translator.
Experienced | Fast and Efficient | Spam-Free | Trusted | Budget Friendly
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
..Jemzx00..
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                  ▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▄▄▄
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
                       ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
            ▒▒▒                                 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
           ▐▒▒▒▓▒▀▀▀▀▒▓▒▒ ▄▓▒▒  ▀▀▀▒▒▓  ▓▒▄▓▒▒ ▐▒▒  ▐▒▒▒▓▒▓  ▒▒▒
      ▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓    ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▐▓▓▌  ▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▒▓▓    ▐▓▓ ▓▓░▓▓ ▄▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▌▓▓▓  ▓▓▓
     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▄▓▓▀ ▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2020, 04:00:40 PM

This year of the pandemic was not bad for BTC when everything lost their position then only the online stores gain their success. Besides this digital currencies try to pick their target and they gain their level enough. So I think next year will be more favorable. And we want to see the achievement of the target of BTC in the year 2021.

Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 822

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 04:05:05 PM

This year of the pandemic was not bad for BTC when everything lost their position then only the online stores gain their success. Besides this digital currencies try to pick their target and they gain their level enough. So I think next year will be more favorable. And we want to see the achievement of the target of BTC in the year 2021.

The pandemic really magnify what bitcoin can be in the future, it can be store of value or hedge against hard times, and then eventually being an asset reserved for big companies such as MicroStrategy and then Paypal also enter the picture.

I know it doesn't sounds right, but we have to thank the pandemic, as we achieve astronomical heights and then with the current super rally at the end of the year, there could be no upper limit, we could hit $50k or even $100k.
Hasan986

Activity: 416
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2020, 07:52:02 PM

Currently crossed 23 thousand dollars. By 2020 this is expected to exceed 25,000. In 2021 we can see a berish towards the 1st. After that it will gradually increase again. Bitcoin has regained old memories. Bullish is happening exactly as it happened in 2017.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 08:08:49 PM

Bitcoin is something new from a fundamental perspective so we can't really compare it with other assets regarding price history.

What we do know is that the same people who trade traditional assets are trading Bitcoin as well. Same emotions are involved: fear, greed and all the good in-between. We are now in a price discovery phase. Taking into account the limited supply and the force institutions use to enter the market these days, I wouldn't be surprised if we would touch $50k in a couple of months from now.
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 08:59:47 PM

Bitcoin has crossed $24k as we discuss here and hence we can consider $25k to be achievable by the end of next week, as far as your questions are concerned I have mixed instincts wherein it may go either ways because there are lot of institutional funds involved during this Bullrun hence there is a possibility of dump if they cashout, at the same time users are matured enought to avoid panic sell this time unlike 2018. Next couple of weeks will be a deciding factor about Bitcoin's future.

voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 09:07:17 PM

for your first point , my answer ( not advise) will be that bitcoin has found an new floor level at 17200 , i do not see it going below that floor price

that bring me to your point 2 , and yes i think it will be at this 20000-23000 and maybe fulfill our all wishes and bounce to higher floor
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 10:47:47 PM

Bitcoin has crossed $24k as we discuss here and hence we can consider $25k to be achievable by the end of next week, as far as your questions are concerned I have mixed instincts wherein it may go either ways because there are lot of institutional funds involved during this Bullrun hence there is a possibility of dump if they cashout, at the same time users are matured enought to avoid panic sell this time unlike 2018. Next couple of weeks will be a deciding factor about Bitcoin's future.
That was very close to the $25k target this year. This is really an amazing trend ever but I'm not going to keep my confidence at the high thinking that it continue till next year but somehow, I was also preparing for the next dumps possible trend after this bullish season.
I don't make doubt but base on what happens before, we can't simply ignore this thing as it always comes next after Bullrun.  It could be better to have some market anticipations than having regrets later or have to say sorry then.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███