Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 9058 times)
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:26:13 PM

BCX can't go to jail for mining a coin. It just so happens that he can be more than 51% of most network hashrates. Forks happen all the time its the nature of the beast. Perhaps people are stupid for putting a multi-million dollar valuation on a blockchain that can be forked by such little hashing power.

I see nothing wrong with this.

AUR has a value established by free markets. You see nothing wrong with deliberately destroying or degrading that value out of malice?

If Icelanders come to value this windfall and then BCX deliberately damages the value of their holdings, I could see a hue and cry from the Icelandic population demanding that their government do something. It would not be hard to imagine them charging him with any manner of infractions having to do with property damage, vandalism, financial wrongdoing, you name it - and seeking to extradite him.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
micryon

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 08:29:06 PM

I actually think realsolid is a cool dude.. mcxnow.com is by far one of the best trading platforms. 

When there was a bug, and my MAX coins were temporarily lost, he actually fixed it and returned it and sent me a PM about the recovery.. (wasn't expecting that in this crazy crypto world)

So if it is realsolid, he's got my vote of confidence.. Wink

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:33:36 PM

attacka coin with a nation behind it.

what nation is this?  which nation has decided to back auroracoin officially?

not iceland.    it's a foreign currency imposed on iceland.  

Cryptocurrency is not "foreign", it is local to ALL of us. Let THEM decide if they want it or not. I'm amazed at the hostility being shown against Auroracoin and Icelanders without a shred of evidence.
One thing is the rest of your post, and discussing in context of a thread wanting to attack AUR. Quite another is counter-arguing against kalus view, which is 100% correct.

All cryptos are foreign. Do I have the power of voting on a referendum if I don't want penetration of some crypto in my country? No, I do not.

This "let THEM decide if they want it or not" is just gunboat diplomacy

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ihavenousername

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:54:26 PM

BCX can't go to jail for mining a coin. It just so happens that he can be more than 51% of most network hashrates. Forks happen all the time its the nature of the beast. Perhaps people are stupid for putting a multi-million dollar valuation on a blockchain that can be forked by such little hashing power.

AUR has a value established by free markets. You see nothing wrong with deliberately destroying or degrading that value out of malice?

If Icelanders come to value this windfall and then BCX deliberately damages the value of their holdings, I could see a hue and cry from the Icelandic population demanding that their government do something. It would not be hard to imagine them charging him with any manner of infractions having to do with property damage, vandalism, financial wrongdoing, you name it - and seeking to extradite him.

The same government which issued a public warning with the impending airdrop?

BohemianStalker

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:13:21 PM

Yea the same smartass. Because they dont want AUR to influence their country. But it did. And now the politicians will do what public will demand, if it does not cost them. And blaming one person for everything certainly is the way goverments work for centuries, in case you have not noticed.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:35:56 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 09:56:29 PM by Wipeout2097

Yea the same smartass. Because they dont want AUR to influence their country. But it did. And now the politicians will do what public will demand, if it does not cost them. And blaming one person for everything certainly is the way goverments work for centuries, in case you have not noticed.
It's terrible that people actually prefer to be governed by the ones they elect, than by foreign idiots, shills and trolls on the internet ...  Roll Eyes

██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 09:41:29 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 10:03:25 PM by Hazard

I actually think realsolid is a cool dude.. mcxnow.com is by far one of the best trading platforms.  

When there was a bug, and my MAX coins were temporarily lost, he actually fixed it and returned it and sent me a PM about the recovery.. (wasn't expecting that in this crazy crypto world)

You must have missed the part where he manipulated the MCXFEE market to the tune of swindling $8,000,000 out of investors. Roll Eyes

lphelps

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:58:05 PM

okay now that AUR is real and it's being accepted by it's population, maybe you fucking numbnuts can start buying to drive the price up?!?

It's low now... Jump in and drive it up to help benefit the investors and the citizens of Iceland that have theirs..
ihavenousername

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:07:40 PM

Yea the same smartass. Because they dont want AUR to influence their country. And now the politicians will do what public will demand, if it does not cost them. And blaming one person for everything certainly is the way goverments work for centuries, in case you have not noticed.

Politicians do what the public demand? You've actually made my day with that comment  Grin

The point I was trying to make the government has done its duty by issuing a public warning.

The governments want to protect their respective banking systems, not crypto.
ZeroBarrier

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:11:14 PM

okay now that AUR is real and it's being accepted by it's population, maybe you fucking numbnuts can start buying to drive the price up?!?

It's low now... Jump in and drive it up to help benefit the investors and the citizens of Iceland that have theirs..

Here's an even better idea. Let the people of Iceland buy these fucking worthless coins to drive up the price if they want it to have any value. Why should I or anyone else here give them free money?
usahero

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:12:29 PM

You must have missed the part where he manipulated the MCXFEE market to the tune of swindling $8,000,000 out of investors. Roll Eyes

it was around 2 million, because fee shares costed around 80$-100$ (0.4 btc @ 200-250$/btc) and he sold around 20-25k mcxfees. Most mcxfees were sold when btc was 200$.

So stop with the bullshit.

lphelps

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:32:41 PM

Here's an even better idea. Let the people of Iceland buy these fucking worthless coins to drive up the price if they want it to have any value. Why should I or anyone else here give them free money?

you're an idiot.. buy them to pump them up and then sell them when they go up to a value you like.. you make money in the end.. isn't that's how all these fucking crypto currencies work??

anyone that's still calling this a shitcoin, must have had an Icelandic person shit on them... otherwise I don't understand what the fucking problem is..
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:35:01 PM

attacka coin with a nation behind it.

what nation is this?  which nation has decided to back auroracoin officially?

not iceland.    it's a foreign currency imposed on iceland.  

Cryptocurrency is not "foreign", it is local to ALL of us. Let THEM decide if they want it or not. I'm amazed at the hostility being shown against Auroracoin and Icelanders without a shred of evidence.

1. this is not just a cryptocurrency, it's billed as a cryptocurrency for the nation of iceland.

2. it's an icelandic currency, yet there is no formal recognition of this currency by nation of iceland.

3. developer is not icelandic, but based in panama.

ergo, it's a currency that is being imposed not internally by domestic icelandic org, but externally from latin america.  This would be similar to Honduras making a crypto-USD and promoting this as a cryptocurrency for the nation of USA.

My evidence is the developer team being based in panama, not Iceland.  The Icelandic government, which represents the Icelandic people, considers this to be a scam.  

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
rikkejohn

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:09:53 PM

Iceland is a neighbour to me, and the population could quite easily adopt a cryptocurrency. Iceland is modern, technologically advanced, wealthy, educated (don't take that for meaning clever) and has a great sense of itself as independent.

However, it is conservative and is bound to its traditions, like most small countries on the edge of the world. Iceland would adopt the Krona in cryptoform as long as it was a simple extension of the current Krona.

Iceland will not adopt someone else's vision, especially given the vision is the type off financial manipulation that Iceland fought just a few years back.

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
rikkejohn

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:13:50 PM

Yea the same smartass. Because they dont want AUR to influence their country. And now the politicians will do what public will demand, if it does not cost them. And blaming one person for everything certainly is the way goverments work for centuries, in case you have not noticed.

Politicians do what the public demand? You've actually made my day with that comment  Grin

The point I was trying to make the government has done its duty by issuing a public warning.

Governments are not a single breed. Some are slaves of the masses, others are not.

Western democracies, in my opinion, have the most servile governments of all.

Mob rule will always get its way at the end of the day.

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
BohemianStalker

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:17:46 PM

Politicians do what the public demand? You've actually made my day with that comment  Grin

I like how you act like a total retard bolding only part of my sentence. GL THERE BUDDY YOU STILL THE WINNER
ZeroBarrier

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:00:37 AM

you're an idiot..

You're pumping this piece of shit and yet somehow I'm the idiot?

buy them to pump them up and then sell them when they go up to a value you like.. you make money in the end.. isn't that's how all these fucking crypto currencies work??

Again, why should I have to buy this fucking scam coin to pump it, let the people of Iceland buy it and pump it all they wish; that is of course if this is really a cryptocurrency for Iceland.  Roll Eyes

anyone that's still calling this a shitcoin, must have had an Icelandic person shit on them... otherwise I don't understand what the fucking problem is..

No one is calling this a shitcoin, we're calling it what it actually is, a fucking scam. And if you can't understand what the problem is, then you're the one who's actually the idiot here; not me.
micryon

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 12:08:47 AM

Iceland is a neighbour to me, and the population could quite easily adopt a cryptocurrency. Iceland is modern, technologically advanced, wealthy, educated (don't take that for meaning clever) and has a great sense of itself as independent.

As i posted in the AUR thread a month ago.. i think it's a worthwhile experiment.  If there's any country in the world where this *might* actually work.  It would be Iceland.

Small enough population for this to take affect
  Relatively high standard of living
  Technologically capable, and educated populace
  Screwed over recently by banks

For these reasons i supported AUR by mining it, sold 1/2 my stake when it was at 150.. but kept the rest to see what happens (guess that was a mistake, hehe).. but still , I think it's going to be interesting to see what they do with it. 

It will be a good data point for where the future of crypto and national governments could be come... and thus we should just let it be, and let the experiment run its course...

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:33:16 AM

No one is calling this a shitcoin, we're calling it what it actually is, a fucking scam.

What a clueless remark.
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:46:16 AM

Scam? Why?

The airdrop is a success! the price drop is normal Icelandic converted into bitcoin, when the entire distribution will be made the price will rise again

Now its Aphrodite time  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: