Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:52:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am not investing in Bitcoin, I am staying with Altcoins  (Read 1428 times)
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 09:20:48 PM

Why I am choosing altcoins is because bitcoin is now too much volatile and there is too much hype regarding Bitcoin,
So does altcoin then! Some altcoins are also volatile as fast as Bitcoin and you might miss some good stuff if you keep thinking like that.

Altcoins will be recovered soon and will be hitting to new highs, but in case of Bitcoin, We are not sure that when this bubble explodes. Since we are not sure, investment in altcoin is only the safest option.
Did you remember what happen in 2017? When Bitcoin price crashed, altcoin price also suffered the same and you can't deny that. Both of the solutions are terrible anyways and share the same risk.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 09:28:13 PM

Wait, did you just say Bitcoin is too volatile? at the current price? bruh...
If the "bubble" burst, alts will bleed harder than Bitcoin.
That's what OP don't understand about this industry, Bitcoin price always determine the price of the altcoins except those that are affiliated with pump and dump groups projects. Frankly, the volatility of Bitcoin from the beginning of this year was normal becasue it price was good as stable but this recent bullish made many thing about Bitcoin to make as usual a dump (correction): investment into Bitcoin now could be a potential danger than the altcoins, but they're all the same as the fall of Bitcoin give the fall of altcoins.

When you do jump in into this market then be sure to be fully aware when it comes to volatility intensity and the price correlation between altcoin and bitcoin market.

You should be aware so that you wont really get shocked when the thing you do believe was totally out of the charts and instead of taking advantage, you do even make the situation more worst.

Not all the times that Altcoins could pump but when Bitcoin is soaring up then expect that there would be also some gaining momentum on some alts(not all)
but when bitcoins price tends to red or having that deep correction then most of them do really end up on the same condition.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 10:07:35 PM

I am not investing in Bitcoin, I am staying with Altcoins

Why I am choosing altcoins is because bitcoin is now too much volatile and there is too much hype regarding Bitcoin, Altcoins will be recovered soon and will be hitting to new highs, but in case of Bitcoin, We are not sure that when this bubble explodes. Since we are not sure, investment in altcoin is only the safest option.

Perhaps this is safe when you do long term holds, but right now risking towards altcoins was too difficult because it wasn't yet gaining. Altcoins seasons isn't yet happening, only bitcoin soar higher and not with altcoins. We're still waiting to the perfect moments for alts until it would shakes the marketplace.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2020, 10:15:02 PM

Why I am choosing altcoins is because bitcoin is now too much volatile and there is too much hype regarding Bitcoin, Altcoins will be recovered soon and will be hitting to new highs, but in case of Bitcoin, We are not sure that when this bubble explodes. Since we are not sure, investment in altcoin is only the safest option.

While I'm a big fan of altcoins, I don't think it's quite time yet you jump into them. Bitcoin is still finding it's ground and there are more room for growth at this point. The movement of bitcoin has a lot to say about how altcoins will reaction as a dump are r corrections will result to altcoins getting dumped just as we experienced few hours ago in the market when bitcoin traded below $23k.

The expectations are for bitcoin to continue increasing into 2021 and very early in the year altcoins join the bull run. Investing in bitcoin would be the safest options for now. Altcoins are more of a risky investment. Don't get decieve by the numbers over hyped projects are giving on binance.

Whenever there a bull runs, project with less utilities get over hyped and if you're gullible to fall into their bullshit, you get dumped on and while others are celebrating their profits you're busy trying to recover from your loses.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 10:25:01 PM

It's you but me has different opinion about that. Im stay with both as i were taking the advantages from the volatile from bitcoin and altcoins. It's quite impossible for me to make a decent money in a short time from bitcoin now. You should at least reconsider bitcoin for the long term. The majority of my hodling were altcoins.
Both are very volatile right now.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 10:39:06 PM

You must diversify and keep some btc, keep some altcoins and especially keep USDT in your portfolio. Both btc and usdt can be used to buy back more at a lower price once you see that the price has dumped but still believe in that coin. Keeping everything in Altcoins have a big risk here because the market crushes out everything when a crash happens.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 04:48:33 AM

I am not against the idea of putting your money into altcoins, that doesn't really sound like a bad idea at all, the reason is funny of course, to say that bitcoin is volatile so you are going to altcoins sounds more like "alligators are too dangerous, so I deal with crocodiles" because they are basically the same thing but different name. Which means bitcoin is very volatile I agree with that but altcoins are very volatile as well, they are all crypto currencies and they all act about the same.

However altcoins dropped a lot in bitcoin price while gaining a lot of dollar price, I think that is why it is important to realize we could have another increase in altcoin prices, they  could probably reach back to what they were in bitcoin price and that could end up with a lot of profit for many people. So I am fine with altcoin investment, even if you are doing it for wrong reasons.
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1760

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 08:09:45 AM

Plunging in the world of crypto, especially trading and investing, it is an individual decision of each person, of course you have the right to make decisions you invest in some Altcoins.

Moreover, currently the price of Bitcoin is soaring so it requires a lot of capital to invest in Bitcoin. In fact, investing in Bitcoin at this time is not right, when the price was cheap back then around 2019, if you wanted to invest in Bitcoin, at that time you did it for now, only doing sell and buy trades might be better.

However, if you are considering investing into several Altcoins it is also a good decision, as currently many Altcoins have not seen a definite increase, Even though Bitcoin passes through ATH, there are still many opportunities for you to choose some Altcoins for investment at this time, there is nothing wrong with your decision completely the rights you have.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 08:33:42 AM

I don't agree with your choice of choosing altcoins over Bitcoin, because as we know investing in Bitcoin is much safer. If we buy
Bitcoin at a high price, we don't need to panic because Bitcoin is proven to recover the fastest. So the price of Bitcoin is usually
a dump, we just need to be patient waiting until the price goes up again.

While altcoins do not necessarily recover, even some low volume altcoins will become trash. As evidence, when in 2017 almost
all coins pumped into the ATH price, last year 2018 all cryptocurrencies were dumped. Only Bitcoin is now able to recover past
the ATH price, Ethereum alone as the king of altcoins until now has not been able to return to the ATH price.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
jamesde

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 10:20:57 AM

I believe that Altcoins are the best type of investment because it is cheap and I agree with the stability to expect the prices to go up to 10x in the case of bitcoin, but it would take time to get the returns.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 11:28:58 AM

Everyone has their own opinions regarding Bitcoin and altcoins, etc. However, in my opinion, Bitcoin’s dominance and influence is still higher than all of the altcoins. Whenever Bitcoin rises, altcoins are following (but not gaining that much as Bitcoin’s). Maybe because Bitcoin’s price movement is in high volatility, or you just missed buying early.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 01:28:18 PM

I believe that Altcoins are the best type of investment because it is cheap and I agree with the stability to expect the prices to go up to 10x in the case of bitcoin, but it would take time to get the returns.
^ It's a higher odds which is also high risk, that is how the altcoins that I per see. You invested at a cheap price and who knows those altcoins you invested becomes shitcoin someday. I am not comfortable with them holding for a long time, probably in a short period of time but still, my asset focused on bitcoin which is good for investment even though we know that it is very volatile and very sensitive when it comes to managing our asset. We had a different decision, if that is your perspective view to handle your capital, that is yours, but I had still been stick on the bitcoin investment.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 02:21:52 PM

I, like you, try to invest in altcoins and promising tokens. For me, BTC has a too high price and in order to earn money on it I need a lot of money, which I do not have at the moment. Based on this, I chose cheaper promising crypto assets. I have ETH, some LTC, and a dozen different tokens in my partner portfolio. I hope that in 2021 we will have a flight to the moon and we can make good money.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 02:27:06 PM

Altcoins are also volatile and most of the top coins these days depend on the price of Bitcoin. Your profit will depend on the risks that you're willing to take. Maybe you're just afraid to take the risk in investing with Bitcoin because of its current price. It's fine if you trust altcoins more than Bitcoin but you have to make sure that you have chosen potential coins so you'll never have regrets in the future.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 02:46:29 PM

No matter where you will put your investment is or which investment you will choose but still all depends on your trading strategy like every traders must know on how to handle risk management first so that they can survive the market.
Most traders perish because most of them are:
1. No discipline
2. All offense, no defense
3. No defense, pure hope
4. Human nature not able to handle loss and execute on negative outcomes.

Not all Altcoins are safe but the important is we must know how to play defensive all the times if things do not go in our way.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 03:02:40 PM

OP, your choice is a smart one as it's evidenced that every Bitcoin rally always pulled the alts. However, I have observed too that altcoins begin to rise towards the end of every Bitcoin bull run. Investors at the time would pull out profit from Bitcoin investment to invest in altcoins. That has been the pattern in the past. All you have to do is wait for the right time by checking the dominance of Bitcoin in the market. Once dominance gets below 60%, get your arsenal ready to go all in.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Yatsan
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1231

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 07:35:44 PM

Your money, your choice. We cannot directly disagree on that because it is your own will and perception and that is the way you do think that staying with Altcoins is much better than getting into Bitcoin. It is still good to invest on Altcoins as long as you are choosing the right ones. Having high hopes in Altcoins are also good but still you must be sure to get along with the right Altcoins so that you will not be just wasting your time on waiting and hoping that someday the Altcoin you are holding will be recovering and will give you gains. But still you must consider having some of your funds into Bitcoin so that you can see the comparison and not just barely comparing just because of what you see that Altcoins are pretty much more affordable than Bitcoin which makes you invest into it rather than Bitcoin. But still it is your choice and opinion. Nothing wrong and not that bad for you are trading it on your own and maybe you are perfectly right on your stand.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 07:42:44 PM

Trading altcoins is just your choice because if bitcoin can dump altcoins will also dump, more than bitcoin dump self only strong altcoins projects will be able to survive it, but maybe you just prefer altcoins, altcoins are not also bad!!!

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ScamViruS

Activity: 1750
Merit: 720

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2020, 07:52:26 PM

Since you are an investor, it is natural for you to make decisions based on your preferences. To keep your fund safe. You have chosen the best way that you think. But it seems to me that this decision has put your fund at a little more risk, because even if the bitcoin market is volatile, your chances of losing your entire fund are very low, which is almost impossible.

But if you know the right information then you must be aware of how many altcoin scams have gone out of the market and investors have lost their entire fund, in which there were many top coins which people had more faith in. So the decision to choose altcoin as an option to keep the fund safe did not seem right to me.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 08:14:19 PM

Staying with altcoins? Good for you. But why do you have to make an announcement? Lets be honest over here, no one cares. Oh, and you probably forgot to mention those shit altcoins that you are about to shill for in this thread. And:
1. Bitcoin is too much volatile and altcoins aren't? wut?  Cry
2. Altcoin reaching all time high? Which altcoin? You do know that altcoin follows bitcoin? Or did you fall head first and you now mixed up altcoins with bitcoin?

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: