Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:43:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the top 5 ALTS you held in 2020  (Read 496 times)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2020, 01:31:36 PM

Actually Litecoin and Ethereum were my preferred choice for altcoins, ever since I started investing in 2016. But I lost all of my Litecoin holdings when Cryptopia went down in 2019. So now it is mostly Ethereum and small amounts of some of the other less known altcoins such as Deep Onion, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar Lumens, Veil and Bitsend. Actually storing all these coins is a big concern now. It is not easy.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 02:16:00 PM

Actually Litecoin and Ethereum were my preferred choice for altcoins, ever since I started investing in 2016. But I lost all of my Litecoin holdings when Cryptopia went down in 2019. So now it is mostly Ethereum and small amounts of some of the other less known altcoins such as Deep Onion, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar Lumens, Veil and Bitsend. Actually storing all these coins is a big concern now. It is not easy.
I still can't figure out if it's worth holding veil, I had a high expectations for this privacy coin but so far it's disappointing, though its clear that development is still ongoing for the project, there is probability that the project may recover in near future, for now I'm in big loss already.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 03:37:28 PM

5 altcoins? Unfortunately I only have 2 altcoins this year, Ethereum and Waves,
and I am grateful that this year both of them are following a bullish trend at the end of this year,
for 2021 maybe I will add 2 more altcoin for investment.

Most of the altcoins is following the BTC trend especially in fiat value. FYI

My top 5 coin was $BNB, $LINK, $ETH, $CRV and $DOT

I stay the majority of my portfolio on some defi project that I know will recover again in the future due to fundamentals. Then leave 1st and 2nd spot to BNB and ETH since we all know that they are the most consistent in price growth because of there solid use.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 03:37:34 PM

I only hold 3 altcoins, namely BNB, XEM and XRP, all coins of which have great potential for the future
Why only 3 Altcoins do you hold? do others not have good potential in the future? if possible I suggest two more for you, namely Ethereum and Tron, because in my opinion the two Altcoins always have good potential in the future.
matteo_invst1

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 04:50:01 PM

I hold ADA, Zil, and XSN. These three project sounds interesting to me. Specially Stakenet XSN after their last announcement.
Good investment for 2021.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 04:52:56 PM

Ethereum - this one is on the brink of being sold.  Grin I need my profits.
XRP - For fast transactions.
BNB - for cheaper trading in Binance.

That sums it up.
My other coins are not really on the top and there is not much movement yet.
I guess I will just keep that for now. If I am going to sell them then, it's just ROI, and I hate that.  Wink
cryptoperkele

Activity: 889
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 07:10:08 PM

Here's my top 5

1. ETH (as it fuels most of the second layer tokens and i love their plans for eth 2.0)
2. Polkadot ( Really ambitious project, and it doesn't surprise me it's so high on the marketcap. Changes are that it's going to be way higher later on)
3. I am holding collectables from various NFT projects, even though they lack liquidity like most coins they could end up being very expensive if i get lucky.
4. Collecting more and more BFG tokens. I think that their tokenomics look good and i love the passive income.
5. Dusk (non-custodial trading of compliant digital securities, and this is the only coin that has a change of doing this. Other coins trying this lacks the first layer privacy).

DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 09:09:37 PM

What are the 5 alts you held most of in 2020 [in usd value]
PS: Not referring to ALTS token
bitcoin is one of the most appropriate cryptocurrencies to hold for the long term, but apart from bitcoin I prefer to keep ETH, BNB and also DIA as my current investment assets and the reason I hold these altcoins is because of the large amount of momentum that has occurred which has made the development of altcoins This will be even better in the future and will certainly have an impact on price increases in the market.

MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 11:37:13 PM

This year is very exciting for cryptocurrency holders, because this year there was a bullrun that made the prices of several altcoins rise.
Especially the top 10 altcoins are great for investing, as their price tends to keep going up with the Bitcoin price. I do day trading with
Ethereum and Litecoin, because I analyze both of them very well to be able to get profit. I hope that the price of Ethereum and Litecoin
will continue to rise until 2021, because I need money in a pandemic like now. Then the three other altcoins that I recommend buying
are Chainlink, TRON and Binance coins. Because these three altcoins are very good for investment, their volatile prices can be used to
generate profits.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 11:40:38 PM

What are the 5 alts you held most of in 2020 [in usd value]
PS: Not referring to ALTS token

I can't figure which of those alts to be in my holdings list now.
Maybe I would choose them once there's a signs that bullrun of alts will initiate further. For now I only pick one and that's eth and xrp, least priority with others who still not gaining good enough.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2020, 04:36:08 AM

1. ethereum, due to the launch of ethereum 2.0
2. Polkadot, because this project has the potential to compete with other Dapps platforms.
3. Uniswap (UNI), because their exchange is on hype.
4. Ripple, I'm actually planning to sell it. After the spark snapshot is over XRP is not very profitable to hold at this time.
5. Cardano (ADA), I'm interested because last month this coin had a good performance compared to other altcoins.

that's 5 altcoins that are in my portfolio right now, maybe in the future I will add a few more altcoins considering the market is very good.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 10:13:11 AM

1. Ethereum
2. BNB
3. Litecoin
4. Ripple or XEM
5. Dogecoin

For the last coin, dogecoin is a thing that can surprise many people, so I decide to choose it. But I do not know if dogecoin can increase so high or not Grin
But still, dogecoin is a favourite coin for some people because the price is not too high.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 10:25:38 AM

So many has mentioned Ethereum just because "it is so damn popular" and "due to Ethereum 2.0".
Ethereum is already released partly and still dont work in full swing. Many expected that with its release transaction fee would be lower, but they are on the same level. With each update people predict Ethereum price to go up, but it barely changes.
Dont you think we are overreacting to much or expecting to much from this grandpa?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 11:32:55 AM

1. Ethereum
2. BNB
3. Litecoin
4. Ripple or XEM
5. Dogecoin

For the last coin, dogecoin is a thing that can surprise many people, so I decide to choose it. But I do not know if dogecoin can increase so high or not Grin
But still, dogecoin is a favourite coin for some people because the price is not too high.
I'm not really surprised. You can check elon musk's twitter profile. He's been talking about crypto recently and including Dogecoin. no wonder the price went up in the last 2 days
mianvicky1

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 11:57:07 AM

i hold many alt tokens in 2020 , but my fav is ETH and i hold this token from past 2 years . ohh one more token that i hold is KIN , one of my friend said kin very good token you must buy it . then i buy that and hold approximately. for 1 year but that coin is dump all  the time so i sell that without any profit even in loss
shushu9977

Activity: 1121

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 02:31:11 PM

There are many coins which is good for investment and holding, I also top few currencies hold which is Ethereum(ETH), Ripple(XRP), Usdt(USDT), Steller(XLM). One more coin is good but I don't hold which is Binance coin(BNB).

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 03:02:31 PM

ethereum, bnb, yfi this is what I have right now. For other tokens I haven't thought about it because I still see opportunities in the future to be able to have other altcoin tokens besides the three above
huiji2011

Activity: 265

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 03:42:36 PM

ETH, XRP, XTZ
There are other ALTS i have hold, but i don't want to talk about their name, because they are shitcoin now.
Among these 3, i hold the longest was ETH, have more than 2 years, and i am happy its price now is twice the day i bought it.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  
cryptoperkele

Activity: 889
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 05:25:54 PM

So many has mentioned Ethereum just because "it is so damn popular" and "due to Ethereum 2.0".
Ethereum is already released partly and still dont work in full swing. Many expected that with its release transaction fee would be lower, but they are on the same level. With each update people predict Ethereum price to go up, but it barely changes.
Dont you think we are overreacting to much or expecting to much from this grandpa?

Was the transaction fee supposed to go down with the beacon chain? I thought that it was just ground work and staking. And the speed comes later on with shard chains. Someone please correct me if i am completely wrong as i am not so tech-savvy.

Toki.Fujinami

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 06:39:02 PM

i hold

Dogecoin
Ethereum
Dash
Litecoin
ripple
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All