Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:52:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XPM] Primecoin disaster relief fund will paypal cash for your primecoin  (Read 6039 times)
yldouright (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:17:19 PM

For a limited time, I have been authorized to buy Primecoins using real money via a paypal transaction. Please pm or email me for rates and other pertinent information.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mhps

Activity: 516
Merit: 500

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:56:11 AM

I smell scam. Your post is being discussed here.

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
██████ ███ ▀▀▀ ███ ███████
██████▀▄███████████▄▀███████
███████ █████████████ ████████
████████▄▀█████████▀▄█████████
██████████▄ █████ ▄█▀▄▄▄▀█████
██████████ ████▌▐█ █▀▄█ ████
████████▌▐█████ █▌▐█▄▄████
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
▌   ANNOUNCE THREAD   ▌▐   BOUNTY   ▐
TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD
(((((((   MOBILE APP [ ANDROID / IOS ]   )))))))
)
yldouright (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:44:26 PM

Do you have a reason to call this a scam? Have you or anyone else you know of had a bad business deal with me? Opening a discussion on a website I am not a member of and prompting me to defend myself on it is not a very civil thing to do, how would you like it if I were to disparage you and your dealings all over the internet forcing you to register and reply on all those websites? If you have some concerns or would like more details you are free to discuss them openly here or privately via the pm or email function from this forum.
mhps

Activity: 516

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:08:40 AM

Do you have a reason to call this a scam? Have you or anyone else you know of had a bad business deal with me? Opening a discussion on a website I am not a member of and prompting me to defend myself on it is not a very civil thing to do, how would you like it if I were to disparage you and your dealings all over the internet forcing you to register and reply on all those websites? If you have some concerns or would like more details you are free to discuss them openly here or privately via the pm or email function from this forum.

I gave you a chance to explain. Most people didn't bother to even click on your post -- your cryptic "authorized" , "a liimited time", "pm", "disaster relief fund" is more than capable of setting off scam alert. bye

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
██████ ███ ▀▀▀ ███ ███████
██████▀▄███████████▄▀███████
████████▄▀█████████▀▄█████████
██████████▄ █████ ▄█▀▄▄▄▀█████
██████████ ████▌▐█ █▀▄█ ████
████████▌▐█████ █▌▐█▄▄████
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
▌   ANNOUNCE THREAD   ▌▐   BOUNTY   ▐
TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD
(((((((   MOBILE APP [ ANDROID / IOS ]   )))))))
)
yldouright (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:50:55 PM

It's a funny way to give someone a chance by accusing them first and expecting a reply but whatever, thanks for the drama.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:45:12 PM

It's way to easy for you to charge back paypal 4 months down the line
yldouright (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 09:54:39 PM

A paypal charge back is not automatic. Paypal will only reverse transactions when goods are deemed to be defective in some way or a failure to deliver has occurred and proof needs to be submitted for them to accept this premise. Traders will have a transaction record of the transfer and emails describing the transfer as your defense. If it is suspected that I dared an attempt to defraud someone using paypal, I will lose my account. I have a presence on this and other forums where any wrongdoing could easily be exposed and reported causing a loss of reputation and trustworthiness. Given the risk of impediments to my assigned task of accumulating XPM, I have very little incentive to reverse a small transaction on you. There is risk in all business dealings and it ultimately boils down to confidence in the person you are dealing with. I am eager to build this confidence.
rikkejohn

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:52:31 AM

A paypal charge back is not automatic. Paypal will only reverse transactions when goods are deemed to be defective in some way or a failure to deliver has occurred and proof needs to be submitted for them to accept this premise. Traders will have a transaction record of the transfer and emails describing the transfer as your defense. If it is suspected that I dared an attempt to defraud someone using paypal, I will lose my account. I have a presence on this and other forums where any wrongdoing could easily be exposed and reported causing a loss of reputation and trustworthiness. Given the risk of impediments to my assigned task of accumulating XPM, I have very little incentive to reverse a small transaction on you. There is risk in all business dealings and it ultimately boils down to confidence in the person you are dealing with. I am eager to build this confidence.

paypal will reverse transactions, the buyer simply claims their credit card was stolen, the credit card company gets tough with paypal. paypal dithers for 4 months, then decides against you.

I even had positive feedback from my buyer, snapshots of the transaction, and a personal email from the buyer comng from the account holders address.

Paypal allowed the chargeback, put my paypal account into debit, and started sending me threatening emails.

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
yldouright (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:00:47 AM

I'm sorry you had this bad experience but the seller was more at fault there than the service. I have not experienced any negative transactions to date but I am aware that even a buyer of coin can be the victim of abuse. The bottom line is that there is no good business with a bad man or woman. Paypal payments do not need to be credit card based; e-checks and cash transfers from balance are transaction vehicles that also limit recourse. I will even do the small transactions to build a reputation of fair dealing.
tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:48:26 AM

bump

No need to bump anymore.
Everyone on here knows that hundreds of hacked Paypal accounts are sold every day on SR 2.0, Evo, Ag, and other marketplaces. Any sale of a crypto currency paid by Paypal from an anonymous person will be charged back and the crypto owner (XPM in this case) will lose their coins forever.

(Not to mention the fact that if funds were really to be used for disaster relief then it would be the other way around. You'd want to sell YOUR Primecoins for other peoples' Paypal payment to have local currency available to pay for that disaster relief.
Makes no sense.)

moreia

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:26:31 PM

I would not even bother
No trust status just a guy claiming he'll get you PP for the coin, probably going to try load up in the 45 day period then chargeback on you all and reap his rewards
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 10:59:50 PM

what disaster are you relieving?

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

atp1916
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:37:36 AM

what disaster are you relieving?

OP's bank account?  Grin
yldouright (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:01:01 PM

Thank you all for your questions, jibes and concerns. I think it is clear from prior posts and the resulting charts that Primecoin [XPM] is the disaster being referenced. I have made 7 positive transactions trading primecoin for paypal without incident to date with an average payout of $0.71 per coin and I have been posting long enough here and other forums for any charge back events to have been exposed. All who have traded with me have been happy with the result but I recognize this may change if primecoin reverses it's ever relentless downward trend. Everyone is entitled to remain skeptical but I am interested only in honest transactions and am eager to prove this to any and all reading. If you have XPM that you are willing to exchange for dollars, I encourage you to contact me to discuss terms. Positive feedback and a report of your transaction experience will be encouraged but not mandated. I'm easy and fair and sooner or later, that will get around.
tins

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:30:46 AM

Thank you all for your questions, jibes and concerns. I think it is clear from prior posts and the resulting charts that Primecoin [XPM] is the disaster being referenced. I have made 7 positive transactions trading primecoin for paypal without incident to date with an average payout of $0.71 per coin and I have been posting long enough here and other forums for any charge back events to have been exposed. All who have traded with me have been happy with the result but I recognize this may change if primecoin reverses it's ever relentless downward trend. Everyone is entitled to remain skeptical but I am interested only in honest transactions and am eager to prove this to any and all reading. If you have XPM that you are willing to exchange for dollars, I encourage you to contact me to discuss terms. Positive feedback and a report of your transaction experience will be encouraged but not mandated. I'm easy and fair and sooner or later, that will get around.

Nobody is going to fall for your scam. The premise doesn't make any sense...you need liquid local currency to help with any sort of disaster relief. Therefore, you should be selling YOUR Primecoins for other peoples Paypal. The other way around makes zero sense. Maybe time to call it quits? Try to think out the next scam a little better.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:36:30 AM

Price going down =/= Disaster

Sounds like opportunity to me.  Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

yldouright (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:58:05 PM

Smoothie
Maybe so, there are some intrepid speculators that agree with you and are putting money behind that outcome. I am doing my part where I can.

tins
It all depends on what happens in the future. If XPM reverses its downward trend, then yes, you are correct to say the relief would be in my selling coin but the reality is those I paid above $0.80 per coin are the ones who are relieved now. This is not a scam, only honest speculation. What happens if all the coins fail in the future? Those that sell to me today will be thankful they did. I will repeat the question to you as I have done to others, why do you believe this a scam?
tins

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:05:36 PM

Smoothie
Maybe so, there are some intrepid speculators that agree with you and are putting money behind that outcome. I am doing my part where I can.

tins
It all depends on what happens in the future. If XPM reverses its downward trend, then yes, you are correct to say the relief would be in my selling coin but the reality is those I paid above $0.80 per coin are the ones who are relieved now. This is not a scam, only honest speculation. What happens if all the coins fail in the future? Those that sell to me today will be thankful they did. I will repeat the question to you as I have done to others, why do you believe this a scam?

Because it is an obvious scam.
The premise doesn't make any sense...you need liquid local currency to help with any sort of disaster relief. Therefore, you should be selling YOUR Primecoins for other peoples Paypal. The other way around makes zero sense. The only reason you want to by any crypto currency with Paypal is to reverse the transaction at a later date or use a stolen account and have the victim reverse the transaction at a later date. Both scenarios have you walking away stealing coins.

yldouright (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 05:36:49 PM

tins
calling something scam repeatedly does not make it one. You need to admit that you have no factual basis for your statements and stop acting like a child. Stating slanderous allegations against another forum member without a factual basis is a rule violation. If my intention were to do as you suggest, the result of those alleged misdeeds would have become known by now. I don't know why you feel the need to persist on attacking my honest effort but I have decided to report your post as a means of defending my reputation.
tins

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:21:19 PM

tins
calling something scam repeatedly does not make it one. You need to admit that you have no factual basis for your statements and stop acting like a child. Stating slanderous allegations against another forum member without a factual basis is a rule violation. If my intention were to do as you suggest, the result of those alleged misdeeds would have become known by now. I don't know why you feel the need to persist on attacking my honest effort but I have decided to report your post as a means of defending my reputation.

I was finished with you and this thread. Then, YOU ASKED me, "I will repeat the question to you as I have done to others, why do you believe this a scam?"
You asked me the question, I thought you wanted me to answer. I posted my answer to YOUR QUESTION, "The premise doesn't make any sense...you need liquid local currency to help with any sort of disaster relief. Therefore, you should be selling YOUR Primecoins for other peoples Paypal. The other way around makes zero sense..."

Why would you ask me to explain my reasoning, then get angry that I answered?

(Also, you never addressed how my reasoning... you need liquid local currency to help with any sort of disaster relief. Therefore, you should be selling YOUR Primecoins for other peoples Paypal. The other way around makes zero sense...)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: