Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:32:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Shall I HODL DOGE?  (Read 12485 times)
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 02:11:07 PM

my advice if you expect a high doge price maybe around 1 $ it is impossible, because in my opinion the price of doge goes up due to a tweet from elon musk, but this is used to happen when famous people popularize a coin, for example McAfee used to, this could be only temporary and can also continue to rise high

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3478

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 02:16:09 PM

maybe it can hit a 1$ value on day, but it means that dollar itself will be totally worthless Smiley
probably people that invest in dogecoin doesn't have a very "strong culture" to make such type of investment. if they will were aware of some important aspects as before cited "infinite supply" or other better project they will not invest in dogecoin. but thanks to social media and the power of influencer... Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
udayantha11

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2021, 02:26:34 PM

Dodge is very speculative and shilling coin. its always backed by the elon musk. he is the king of crypto currency. when he post a something in twitter then dodge coin will be huge. just research the coin

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 03:44:19 PM

of course it could be an interesting choice because Elonmusk also always said doge in every tweet.
so the photo will continue and also the doge increase from the beginning of the year is very high over 500% within 1 month, the highest achievement of doge in a short time. because doge also has a high market capitalization.
Silent and apparently dead for a long time but then briefly exploded through just a few lines of Elon Musk's status, a way to create such a very public crowd effect, if someone asks me to continue to hold Doge during this period, I can just say sorry and reject them regardless of the potential behind, switching between profit and loss after only a few lines of position, taking such risk and betting is too much risk, instead of accepting rushing along this boat. Why are we not satisfied with the available profits and jump in safer boats?

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
businessgirl

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

Standard

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 04:25:16 PM

Yes absolutely. It is pumps and dump coin. If there's any coin to pump your profits on it's Doge because it'll be 10 cents next week, then the week after it'll be back to 6 or 8 cents. If one man can influence the price so much with a tweet then there's no telling besides the fact that it will always be a pump and dump coin. It will always revert back to 3-4 cents.

▬▬▬▬▬▀▀▀▀▀ PUFFY.FINANCE▀▀▀▀▀▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬ Swap & Trade Tokens ▬▬▬▬ PRIVATE SALE LIVE ▬▬▬▬▬
Travel Standard

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 06:27:51 PM

My trading say that Never sell all your shares at once. Only sell how much profit you made from it, so you won't lose any money and when it dips again use those profits to buy more. Thats how I've been doing using the widget I told you about.

─────────   CitizenFinance.io   ─────────
A DECENTRALIZED GAMING PLATFORM POWERING
THE NEXT-GEN NFT-BASED UTILITIES
juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 06:57:07 PM

I have some DOGE, received from faucets. Not much just around 500.

After the increase in the transaction fees of BTC, I have thought of converting my BTC and LTC to DOGE for the transactions and keep them as DOGE. On the second thought, I thought of converting my DOGE to LTC and keep.

I have gone through some articles about DOGE's future price and I got some 50-50 opinions. I discussed with my friend and he suggested me to hold till mid-2021, I can't say why till mid-2021.

It's true that many sites have started accepting DOGE, thus it is getting popular so there is a chance that the price may increase. Still, my knowledge says there are certain loopholes like there is no upper limit in mining DOGE and it is still much easier to mine compared to others. In short, the demand & cost curve is a bit of a failure here. Though one can't say what might happen after 20 years.

Here I want some expert advice on this. Whether it is a good idea to convert and hold or keep my DOGE reserve constant.

I agree with your friend's opinion because currently Doge is experiencing a high rise and will likely be higher in the middle of 2021. the development of Dogecoin today is much bigger than last year. and I am sure if the doge will continue to increase in the future. and I'm also holding the doge that I have until the middle of this year.

MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 09:17:03 PM

DOGE is a useless coin, don't holdit. Better yet buy one of the newer coins being launched these days with the bull run, you stand to make more money that way.
In a way the defi trend pulled crypto out of the cryptowinter so your best bet is the defi world. Not some BS crap dogecoin.
You see, a couple of months ago there were people who did not believe in dogcoin, urged not to buy because it was useless. But what do we see now? price $ 0.08. This man got a Merit for his post) which is doubly funny.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 10:28:45 PM

I have some DOGE, received from faucets. Not much just around 500.

After the increase in the transaction fees of BTC, I have thought of converting my BTC and LTC to DOGE for the transactions and keep them as DOGE. On the second thought, I thought of converting my DOGE to LTC and keep.

I have gone through some articles about DOGE's future price and I got some 50-50 opinions. I discussed with my friend and he suggested me to hold till mid-2021, I can't say why till mid-2021.

It's true that many sites have started accepting DOGE, thus it is getting popular so there is a chance that the price may increase. Still, my knowledge says there are certain loopholes like there is no upper limit in mining DOGE and it is still much easier to mine compared to others. In short, the demand & cost curve is a bit of a failure here. Though one can't say what might happen after 20 years.

Here I want some expert advice on this. Whether it is a good idea to convert and hold or keep my DOGE reserve constant.

I agree with your friend's opinion because currently Doge is experiencing a high rise and will likely be higher in the middle of 2021. the development of Dogecoin today is much bigger than last year. and I am sure if the doge will continue to increase in the future. and I'm also holding the doge that I have until the middle of this year.
Ever since Elon Musk tweeted about Dogecoin the price has gone up right away,
really amazing, of course the influence of the tweet,
and it is not impossible that in the future this Dogecoin will develop even further,
so that more details, it's better to just follow the developments

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 11:38:46 PM

Doge gives you shocks a parcel of the times. I by and by do not prescribe anybody to hold Dogecoin but the individual’s actually holding it for final couple of a long time have benefitted bigger than those who holds other coins. Elon Musk straightforwardly bolster the Dogecoin,But on the off chance that we see essentially there's no more improvement of Doge group in final couple of a long time and having not clear guide that what they really need to be in future.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2021, 09:30:50 AM

and it is not impossible that in the future this Dogecoin will develop even further,

Why pump this?  The supply is limitless?  Lmao
If Elon tweet this one time it was a joke but Not everyone thinks it's a joke, A lot of people lose their money gambling at Doge
This will always return to less than 0.01
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 12:22:55 PM

If Elon tweet this one time it was a joke but Not everyone thinks it's a joke, A lot of people lose their money gambling at Doge

elon musk's tweets have had a significant influence on doge price movements in the market and I personally really didn't think that these tweets would be able to push doge prices even more than 500% today, even so as traders we must always be careful of the current doge trend. this is because there could be groups that are playing with prices in the current market and if that happens it is not impossible if the price of the doge will fall as you say because of the fact that the supply of doge in the market is quite large nowadays. But before that happens let's enjoy the current doge price hike. Grin

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 01:02:53 PM

DOGE is a coin from the past.  I can't imagine any significant news around DOGE, which will lead to a price jump either.

I don't find any reason to hold DOGE.

but now the price of DOGE has increased very high and become popular, because Elon Musk always makes tweets about DOGE and it makes people interested to investing in DOGE, so that makes DOGE start to become one of the best altcoin to invest at this time, although in the past DOGE was only used as a coin for joke, but now it looks like DOGE is starting to be worthy of being an investment, because the price of DOGE can still increase very high especially when Elon Musk makes a tweet about DOGE again or there is a good news about DOGE, therefore in my opinion DOGE is still profitable to be used as an investment and HOLD for the long term.

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2021, 08:19:13 PM

elon musk's tweets have had a significant influence on doge price movements in the market and I personally really didn't think that these tweets would be able to push doge prices even more than 500% today, even so as traders we must always be careful of the current doge trend. this is because there could be groups that are playing with prices in the current market and if that happens it is not impossible if the price of the doge will fall as you say because of the fact that the supply of doge in the market is quite large nowadays. But before that happens let's enjoy the current doge price hike. Grin

Yeah, I know Smiley
As a crypto player, of course, I am happy and enjoy the benefits of this fantastic price but the longer Doge's story gets ridiculous
there are even some people who predict Doge's price will touch $ 1. Hellow ... Shocked
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2021, 08:22:51 PM

Yeah, I know Smiley
As a crypto player, of course, I am happy and enjoy the benefits of this fantastic price but the longer Doge's story gets ridiculous
there are even some people who predict Doge's price will touch $ 1. Hellow ... Shocked

well I also think $1 is not realistic and people are expecting a lot from it. after all Dogecoin was just made as meme. it doesn't have any business model behind it. but it is a good coin indeed. it is easier to use than Bitcoin. cheaper in Transaction and faster also. so I think even it was just a meme but now it became a real Crypto currency and everyday it's getting more and more attractions. $1 is a lot but I think it'll grow a lot more than what it is now.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2021, 08:37:12 PM

Hodl! I think doge is about to get serious. Elon must have carefully researched all these before shilling the coin.

I don't know any updates about the team's progress, the only we learned about it is that the team founder quit and dumped his holding for a honda car and then leave. I wouldn't believe that the team will not do something out of this newfound fame. Something could come out soon so just hold because $1 could just be the start.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

orio

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 10:18:45 PM

Well, personally I think either Doge will reach $1 or not, everybody should hold a few thousands of coins (at least) just in case  Wink
blockman

Activity: 2898
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 10:23:44 PM

Ok now, Elon has tweeted another thing about Dogecoin. What do you think about what he's about selling most of your holdings in Doge? I don't hold it.  Tongue
He wants most of the Dogecoin holders to sell and I think many would really follow him blindly.
(https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1361094185412100096)

Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 10:26:05 PM

Hodl! I think doge is about to get serious. Elon must have carefully researched all these before shilling the coin.

I don't know any updates about the team's progress, the only we learned about it is that the team founder quit and dumped his holding for a honda car and then leave. I wouldn't believe that the team will not do something out of this newfound fame. Something could come out soon so just hold because $1 could just be the start.
With the current condition of Dogecoin, maybe many people are also confused about whether the coin really has potential or not.
if we hold it and it turns out to be unprofitable, of course it's just a waste of time,
but nevertheless the decision must be taken quickly and there is no harm in keeping it while waiting for the price to reach $ 1

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 11:20:38 PM

Doge is indeed surprising in 2021, after Elon made a tweet about doge coins. Too bad I don't invest in doge.
But if you've invested in a doge and bought it at a cheap price, it's already making a lot of profit and take a profit immediately.
Don't be so long and greedy. After this increase, there will be a decrease. So always be on your guard.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: