Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:53:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Shall I HODL DOGE?  (Read 12489 times)
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 07:54:50 AM

If I were you I will do hodl that dogecoin knowing that there are plenty of social media influencers, millionaires and billionaires like Elon Musk whose shilling this coin and we have seen a very promising pump of dogecoin lately so I think that there is a high potential for dogecoin to reach a minimum of a dollar this market cycle.
If the market continues to experience major downturns and corrections, then don't expect the Dogecoin price to hit a dollar, indeed in general the influence of social media influencers, millionaires and billionaires like Elon Musk is there for Dogecoin, but market conditions will also be more influential for Dogecoin if the market is improving so it will be easy for Dogecoin to hit a dollar, but if the market is still in a bad shape, then don't dream of a dollar for Dogecoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 11:51:51 AM

If I were you I will do hodl that dogecoin knowing that there are plenty of social media influencers, millionaires and billionaires like Elon Musk whose shilling this coin and we have seen a very promising pump of dogecoin lately so I think that there is a high potential for dogecoin to reach a minimum of a dollar this market cycle.

For what? you will still hold it when you see a good price.

If you are still in profit despite the dump of DOGE, I think the best thing to do is to sell it and take profit.
I will never trust DOGE that is shill by Elon, the price will rise but it will not be permanent, eventually, it will dump and if you will not sell at the right timing, you'll definitely become one of the bag holders.
Trinx01

Activity: 297
Merit: 40

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 01:24:57 PM

Maybe you are now happy of what was your decision way back December 2020, you have now good profit as the value of Doge on that year is not that too high as what doge's value now. Yeah you should only hold it until mid year 2021 because holding Doge for a long term is not a good thing to do as it is only manipulated by Elon Musk and a token that has been manipulated would never be good for investing for a long term.

Nalien

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 01:28:50 PM

Doge is very risky investment. I'd suggest to stay away from it as it's just pump and dump. I'd rather hold coin that can have some usability. You can make quick money from doge but i wouldn't suggest to go all in.
secretgirl

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 04:26:01 PM

surely you will be happy now, when you can be patient holding Doge coins from 2020 to now. maybe now is the right time to sell it and you've got a lot of profit. if you still believe the Doge coin will still increase again, maybe my advice is you should sell some of it and buy a safer coin. because I think this coin was only boosted by Tesla Elon's tweet, and investors are becoming worried about the doge's decline in the future. So, all decisions are yours. and in my opinion, you have to sell it at the right time.

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 04:32:15 PM

You should keep bitcoin however much you can on the grounds that it's far superior to Dogecoin. You see that dogecoin is siphoning for certain reasons however it's not going to beat bitcoin. Bitcoin has a fixed stock while Dogecoin is an obscure number of provisions because of the continuation of mining on it, maybe this could be the motivation behind why Dogecoin didn't outperform other altcoins like KSM or ETH, due to the inventory that continues to deliver.
In the silence

Activity: 1289
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 05:07:25 PM

Holding doge is a very high risks, Doge block size were not yet solved and the inflation of new minted coins are unstoppable, you can compare it to usd.
Bitcoin had gone many upgrades than Doge and still the safer coin to invest. I use Doge only for bigger transactions to avoid big fees from altcoins.
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 07:23:46 PM

if I am in your position then I will use and store it nicely in my wallet. the goal that I will do later is to sell it in a timely manner by getting the best price. better hold your Dogecoin until the price is higher

Lantind

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 09:58:28 AM

Doge is very risky investment. I'd suggest to stay away from it as it's just pump and dump. I'd rather hold coin that can have some usability. You can make quick money from doge but i wouldn't suggest to go all in.
That's right, everyone can enter Dogecoin and take profit for a while, because it won't be good to linger on a coin that has a big risk like Dogecoin, because the disposal of Dogecoin is different from the disposal of other tokens.
jesselui

Activity: 854
Merit: 109

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 10:01:22 AM

I think Elon Musk will somehow make Dogecoin $ 1. But I don't know when. I don't want to have much confidence in Elon either. He moves like a madman.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
Himalayacoin007

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 10:04:29 AM

Doge is one of the alternative coins for investment today because there are many surprises that can be made by Doge besides it, elon musk is always making hype about negative and positive doge , I personally still invest in Doge because I believe the price of Doge will rise again

https://gettr.com/user/himalayaxchange
https://discord.com/invite/rjgMkPQ7p7
https://twitter.com/himalayaxchange
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 04:34:22 PM

I think you believe in doge too much and I'm sure you will regret it if you throw away bitcoins and exchange them for doge. doge for now is good with a pump in such a way as to make this meme coin penetrate newath. but if you sell bitcoin just for doge I don't think it's worth it and will only hurt you.
but whatever you do I will still support and provide the best support, if you think doge promise and believe in pumps that elon do, why not. do what you want to do

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 05:10:10 PM

Shall I HODL DOGE?
Good luck with the over 4% inflation dogecoin has to deal with, even worse then fiat which averages out to value loss of 2.3%

Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 12:22:56 PM

I think you believe in doge too much and I'm sure you will regret it if you throw away bitcoins and exchange them for doge. doge for now is good with a pump in such a way as to make this meme coin penetrate newath. but if you sell bitcoin just for doge I don't think it's worth it and will only hurt you.
but whatever you do I will still support and provide the best support, if you think doge promise and believe in pumps that elon do, why not. do what you want to do
Eventually, Elon will dump his DOGE, or he might have already dump it and we just don't know.
I don't think Elon is stupid, he knows the real value of DOGE, it's just a meme coin, there's no way it will be successful in the future.

The current price of DOGE is just overvalued due to hype, and believe me, Elon is abusing his power manipulating the market.

Maybe he is just launching on us now because we are buying DOGE which only makes him richer.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 12:28:56 PM

Eventually, Elon will dump his DOGE, or he might have already dump it and we just don't know.
I don't think Elon is stupid, he knows the real value of DOGE, it's just a meme coin, there's no way it will be successful in the future.

The current price of DOGE is just overvalued due to hype, and believe me, Elon is abusing his power manipulating the market.

Maybe he is just launching on us now because we are buying DOGE which only makes him richer.
I think many of us already know how Elon is playing with the crypto market. some of the tweets that I think are just childlike jokes. but the problem is, how can it all affect the market? surely his followers are not stupid people who are easily manipulated by just the tweets he makes. but in fact, everything affects the market.
To safeguard our assets, it would be better to doge only short-term assets or assets to transfer at lower transaction costs.

fahmimajannat

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 06:11:22 PM

You should.
It has a  great future i think.
If musk is playing with it then its better to hodl.
So keep hodling doge.
Dont panic sell.
Tight hold it untill it becomes a big blast.

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
Lantind

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 08:40:25 AM

I think Elon Musk will somehow make Dogecoin $ 1. But I don't know when. I don't want to have much confidence in Elon either. He moves like a madman.
He is an ordinary human who has more financial capacity than other humans, so why believe in him? Moreover,
the benefits he got were never given to anyone, including you too.
muksal

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 07:41:06 AM

For the Doge-Btc pair, if you look and the analysis for the 1W / weekly chart looks very cheap,
we know Doge has risen 100% more in early January, but I'm sure if bitcoin dominance drops below 40% Doge will reach new ATH,
yeah although currently the Fiat pair is at the top, Hold Doge will not regret it.

It makes sense now,  I wish I had seen this post earlier.  Over the past 48 hrs or so, there has been huge pump of Doge, those who hodl reasonable  amount, have now tripled their fortunes. This comes at a time, when most holders least expected. Never sell your hard earned coins so cheap no matter the amount.

Lantind

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 03:40:29 AM

It makes sense now,  I wish I had seen this post earlier.  Over the past 48 hrs or so, there has been huge pump of Doge, those who hodl reasonable  amount, have now tripled their fortunes. This comes at a time, when most holders least expected. Never sell your hard earned coins so cheap no matter the amount.
True, it would be very wrong if someone were to sell their hard-earned coins at a cheap price,
because every hard-earned coin will always be worth more in the crypto market.
budi12

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 06:27:47 PM

if you hold dogecoin from the past until now then you have made a big profit. because the difference in the price of Dogecoin at the end of 2020 is still low and the price of Dogecoin has now reached $ 0.7. although many people say that Dogecoin is a coin meme but Dogecoin was able to reach the highest price this year throughout its history.but for now you better sell it because we don't know how long dogecoin last above.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: