Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:49:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were me , Do you buy this coin ??  (Read 2597 times)
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 01:15:03 PM

I totally agree with you! Although, as a true crypto enthusiast, I sometimes do not mind risking a certain amount of money. What if I'm lucky? =)

We're all lucky Smiley And in the case when it's not a must to invest and you can simply mine, why not to try? In such a case you don't lose anything at all!

If you like virtual currency and buy some good coins in your opinion, one of them will make a small profit even though some of the other coins have decreased. it's been a fortune for me. Not everything you invest becomes a big profit.
YES, but in the case of small coins, it can be perceived as a lottery that can bring you big winnings. Cryptocurrencies are evolving, and any new one can expect a great future.
but the risk of small coins are like lottery too . you know lottery , the chance of winning is super low but loosing is effortlessly easy but once you hit the jackpot , well congrats new millionaire .

cryptos are evolving which means old cryptos can evolve first or already at their multiple evolutions but for new coins ? it can be their first and its hard to compete to the old coins but you can still expect something on them if you are lucky .
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 11:07:55 PM

Yes, but now there are also many project teams who are able to answer all the questions of their participants sweetly, but in the end they also experience unwanted things like SCAM, from things like this sometimes everyone is confused in judging which team is right -right valid in running a project.

Just answering questions and giving promises is not the right way to determine whether a project is legit or not, at least you have to monitor its progress, legit projects every week or month have progress and also the number of communities continues to grow, the number of communities shows that many investors are starting to be interested on the project.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1138

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 11:52:32 PM

I am indeed interested in the project because I see new things that I rarely encounter in other projects, but we must see the progress of the project before making the right decision.
If you are that interested, have you already checked out the project? What it is all about? You said that you do like projects that you havent encountered.
I havent checked out the thread because im not really that fan on investing as of this moment even if they dont have any ICo but doesnt mean it would really be enough
for you to believe that theyre legit on.

It all matters with your own decision, if you do saw this one seems worthy then go ahead.Each of us do have own jurisdiction on things.

dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 02:00:57 PM

It's always a risk to buy a new coin or token, do not be fooled cos there is no guarantee on any new crypto projects, take the limited risks you can afford and wait to see what happens, the most important thing is doing deep research and if you are satisfied enough go in with little money, I don't take risks with new projects anymore cos I'm satisfied with top projects only, I wish you the best of goodluck

However, buying at the stage of sale you get a coin at the cheapest price, which later allows you to earn much more. The only question is whether the project is worthwhile and whether you have spare funds.
If you have funds, then use your analytical skills to select several projects and invest in them. Risk There is no risk without it, but don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Mauser

Activity: 1806
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 02:18:28 PM

Since it's just a hobby of you and you are looking for alternative coins you could definitely try this project. The only thing I would recommend you is to spread out your money across multiple projects. The risk is substantially higher when only investing in 1 or 2 projects.
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2021, 02:21:52 PM

If I were you, of course I would never invest in the project because I saw the project had no progress even I saw at ZG and latoken there was no volume at all, it looks like you are a person who is easily attracted to new projects and is easily swallowed up by the lure. promised, careful mate

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 02:42:03 PM

If I were you, of course I would never invest in the project because I saw the project had no progress even I saw at ZG and latoken there was no volume at all, it looks like you are a person who is easily attracted to new projects and is easily swallowed up by the lure. promised, careful mate
Indeed. OP is not doing adequate research before risking his money in a not very promising project because he is the kind of person that is very easy to deceive or get swallowed up by a scammer. He should definitely need guidance from people who have a long experience in the crypto and blockchain space because there are many scammer and hackers in this kind of industry, so he should be more careful about it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 02:50:33 PM

Hi , As my hobby im searching on new projects , So this time i found a Low risk project among 15 new projects . They have a Ann thread on bitcointalk --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5286191.msg55504061#msg55504061

Im telling as "Low Risk"  because they have provides every thing clearly with the videos  , And they have NO ICO . What do you think ? shall we comment on that thread if you have any doubt on this project , then it will be helpful for others as well.

There are a lot of low risk no ICO project where you can get their coin or token through mining and participation, UTOPIA is an old project I used to have it in my wallet a year ago but I stopped using it because I am not getting anything through participation I better of with IDENA another low cost low risk project where you can mine their coin through validation.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 03:37:37 PM

Hi , As my hobby im searching on new projects , So this time i found a Low risk project among 15 new projects . They have a Ann thread on bitcointalk --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5286191.msg55504061#msg55504061

Im telling as "Low Risk"  because they have provides every thing clearly with the videos  , And they have NO ICO . What do you think ? shall we comment on that thread if you have any doubt on this project , then it will be helpful for others as well.

There are a lot of low risk no ICO project where you can get their coin or token through mining and participation, UTOPIA is an old project I used to have it in my wallet a year ago but I stopped using it because I am not getting anything through participation I better of with IDENA another low cost low risk project where you can mine their coin through validation.

i don't really understand mate, because if this an old project, any proof budy
because, i saw the announcements thread created in november 02 last year
and for the OP, i think its better to buy a solid altcoins project such as ethereum, bnb or xlm

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
blckhawk

Activity: 1512
Merit: 332

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 03:57:30 PM

It's always a risk to buy a new coin or token, do not be fooled cos there is no guarantee on any new crypto projects, take the limited risks you can afford and wait to see what happens, the most important thing is doing deep research and if you are satisfied enough go in with little money, I don't take risks with new projects anymore cos I'm satisfied with top projects only, I wish you the best of goodluck
Definitely true. New token means risk and more risk mean more profit. Though the profit is high, still never it never comes to my thought of entering that huge risk because just one mistake and you're totally doomed. It would be better to choose those top projects knowing that is has a higher chance for you to make gains out of it. What if the money you are going to use to invest in new coins should be used to buy the top tier tokens that would certainly secure the gains? It would make more sense, right? For OP, it's just an opinion, it's still up to you though, just be careful.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 04:24:04 PM

If you look at the performance of the team on Telegram in answering everyone's questions and updates are always good. And if I become you then I will invest in this project
It is necessary for the team to actively update the investors with the process of development of the project, further plans, and its implementation to achieve their primary objective. By engaging with the discussion, they can clarify some issues and questions. Besides that, they can attract and gain trust from the current and potential investors. However, it does not define the successful performance of their project. Personally, I will not invest in it, as I am not interested.
akar87

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 04:45:20 PM

Not enough reason why have to buy this coin because looks not potential at the future, without an ICO project how come coin worth and how to get much fund for listing on bigger exchange, I think this bad way if you wanna buy this coin and better hold and save your assets with ethereum or try investing on bitcoin, I know with new coin will give much profit but depend how worth new coin have to buy, without ICO running and not have any promoting as airdrop or paid promotion I think become bad coin project.

````▄▄██████▄▄▄```▄▄██████▄▄
``▄███████████▀`▄████████████▄
`█████``````▀``█████``````█████
████``````````████````█▄````████
███``````````▄███`````███````███
████````▄█▄``███▀`````█▀````████
`█████``███`████`▄██``````█████
``▀████████`██▀`▄████████████▀
````▀▀█████`▀```▀▀▀▀██████▀▀
````````▀█▀

````````▄███████████████████████▄
```````██▀```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````▀██
▐███▄`██````▄███▀`▄█▀````````````██`▄███▌
`▀███▄█▄```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````````▄█▄███▀
``▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄
`████▄```▀█████████████████████▀```▄████
`█████▄````▀██████▄```▄██████▀````▄█████
`███████████████████████████████████████
`▐█████████████████████████████████████▌
``▀███████████████████████████████████▀
````██████`````````````````````██████
`▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄

MMO RPG METAVERSE
BUILD ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN

FIGHT, RACE, OWN STREETS
PLAY 2 EARN CYBERCASH
LEVEL-UP AND BUILD NFT

....[ PRE-REGISTER ]....
Sethrey

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 12:53:47 PM

Not enough reason why have to buy this coin because looks not potential at the future, without an ICO project how come coin worth and how to get much fund for listing on bigger exchange, I think this bad way if you wanna buy this coin and better hold and save your assets with ethereum or try investing on bitcoin, I know with new coin will give much profit but depend how worth new coin have to buy, without ICO running and not have any promoting as airdrop or paid promotion I think become bad coin project.
Utopia had just developed their own CRP to USDT exchange and they promise to add other coins there soon. So having an opportunity to create your own exchange which is quite easy to use is a great step, I guess. Probably not for those who still don't believe in it. But I think it's worth trying.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2021, 02:30:36 PM

with different customs on initial preference, investors to defines of one on decision as disputing funds and supports for the project. as work with tasks of evaluation shows with good strength of supports then investors to put of option on market with the order as displacing funds on transaction.

Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 02:49:53 PM

if you are sure then you shouldn't hesitate to invest in the project, because if I were you then of course I would definitely invest in the project, that's because it's better for me to try rather than regret it later, therefore in my opinion you should not hesitate to invest in projects that you believe, because if the price increase very high then of course you will definitely be disappointed with yourself if you don't invest in the project.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2021, 04:15:12 PM

Lols, sorry but it sounds fake to me, so many fake comments created by bitcointalk growth hacker newbie accounts to create hype and pretending to be low risk. Lots of praises by newly created Bitcointalk account. So obvious that it is fake.

Starkick

Activity: 588
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 10:49:23 AM

Every coin that is bought is definitely a risk, especially when we play in crypto, the price is always fluctuating all the time without them looking at players or investors, we are playing in crypto the same but what we live is different from our own way, our goal is to get a profit. more in every coin we get
Thanks for the answer! In general, I believe that many users mine crypto just for fun, or hoping for luck, there is also a large number of users who cannot invest in large and well-known coins, so the choice is up to everyone.
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 07:14:07 PM

In fact we live in this world, but not all of us think the same, so your research should be evaluated first. Good projects will never come easy to you at this time so if you are willing to invest then put your research to use first then invest. Because the amount of each loss can reduce your money.

cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 08:59:13 PM

if you have a good and string reason, just buy
but if you have a doubt, its better to stay away my friend, i think a lot of people will give a suggestions if  you must DYOR before investing
even in a NO ICO project, wich mean the project is a kind of self funded project buddy

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Sethrey

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 03:09:47 PM

It is not one of the best moments to invest in altcoins the fact that they do not make an ico but are self-financed does not mean that a possible investment is less risky if it really intrigues you and you want to invest something in it i suggest risking only a small sum, a small percentage of the capital to invest

What are you talking about? HAve you ever seen any offers to buy the coin? If yes, show me where do they look for investors. Everyday inside the soft I speak to hundreds of regular users and all of them only mine and hold. Some already withdrawned some earnings already. Especially after the release of an inner exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: