Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:15:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were me , Do you buy this coin ??  (Read 2597 times)
Sethrey

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 01:51:13 PM

Yes, I've also seen the news in several crypto communities. However, unfortunately, I did not have time to look at this session. Well, I hope that the coin is waiting for further development.
I can offer you to check one of their websites, where all the information is collected all together https://utopia-ecosystem.com/ I believe it's something really unique and I hope that it really provides that privacy, which was promised. At least no complaints I've found somewhere.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 02:03:28 PM

Regardless of how well intentioned project is at this time,  the effort and hard work putting in development of new project may not pay off!  As an investor, it's important to understand Cryptocurrency market dynamic and how it affects the rest of the market and especially new project or under the radar altcoin!

EmmaGod

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 02:52:28 PM

It's actually very difficult to determine that the risk level of a project, even the ultimate bitcoin has a high risk tendency that explains why they say the cryptocurrency industry is risky and volatile in nature. The choice to buy a coin is personal and that's why its your responsibility to make the necessary research before deciding to invest or not.
Starkick

Activity: 588
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 08:47:07 AM

Yes, that's why it's worth watching the projects and making your own conclusions. For example, to track the reaction of the crypto community to the coin in social networks, etc.
Sethrey

Activity: 916

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 12:35:25 PM

It's actually very difficult to determine that the risk level of a project, even the ultimate bitcoin has a high risk tendency that explains why they say the cryptocurrency industry is risky and volatile in nature. The choice to buy a coin is personal and that's why its your responsibility to make the necessary research before deciding to invest or not.
You're right. And how do you like the latest news dedicated to CHia coin? People were buying HDD for crazy money and now they're crying as rates felled 3 times and it's impossible to reclaim their investments anymore. I was right when I've chosen Crypton mining, where only internet connection is needed and no additional supplies.
bigjuk

Activity: 1088
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 02:59:39 PM

Yes, that's why it's worth watching the projects and making your own conclusions. For example, to track the reaction of the crypto community to the coin in social networks, etc.
Actually not watching the project, but researching the project from various directions so that everyone can make conclusions for themselves in terms of choosing the right project at this time, I think it is more suitable than just watching.

GOLDEN FTS

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 04:39:16 PM

How did you say that it is a low risk, every project has a high risk, we cannot say that it has low risk even though we have done a good research from it, the volatility itself already gives us a high risk. Just like you, my hobby is also searching for the new crypto project and I really feel so happy whenever I found one, it really gives me x5 profit within one week specially when I have bought the coins in presale.
Yes every thing has a risk some depends on the market
leatutz

Activity: 523

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 05:42:43 PM

None of us will think that this is a low risky new project. New projects are all risky. I'm sure that the market situation is still not good enough to make a bullrun after the ICO success. But if you believe more than others research, you can follow your favorite projects even after the successful trade starts. As a market condition, you can buy coins at a low price after the exchange is listed.
Wassabbi_

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 05:49:40 PM

Investing in crypto is a risk, you just have to do your own research to avoid huge losses. But I suggest that you should invest in coins that are undervalued right now like DIVI and BLOCK. You can earn more by staking it and its blockchain make transactions easier and secure.
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 09:14:06 PM

15 What are the considerations? you should mention all the projects you have in mind so we can better discuss! and I will remind you if no one knows it's low risk or not if it's a new project because anything can happen and videos are just sweeteners to get people interested

Woodie

Activity: 1848
Merit: 879

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2021, 09:26:35 PM

A fancy announcement thread here on the forum doesn't always mean thats a good project,  no ico doesn't mean good either and you saying low risk for a new project doesn't fit the profile too, because  if established coins like bitcoin,ethereum and others are considered high risk how on earth are we to trust a new project...never I guess!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Masterhalo40

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 03:49:10 AM

I would like to know more details about the project to have more knowledge and have a better perspective of whether it is worth it or not.
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 04:15:36 AM

It is usually up to the individual to invest in the currencies it is better to invest if you have faith in the currencies and have good value in the market but I usually prefer bitcoin and ethereum to invest the market is good for their quality and long term investment gives a lot of profit to the traders. Other currencies have less reliability and are less likely to rise if their prices fall but bitcoin and ethereum are always at the top of the market.
clint25n

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 11:37:13 AM

I will try to think for a moment whether it is an old coin type or a new type of coin, if the new coin is not fully used by the community.So if it is an old coin, I will buy as much as possible because the old type of eth is not going down drastically and we are still able to control it. Therefore we must maintain price stability if it decreases in the future
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 12:31:37 PM

I will try to think for a moment whether it is an old coin type or a new type of coin, if the new coin is not fully used by the community.So if it is an old coin, I will buy as much as possible because the old type of eth is not going down drastically and we are still able to control it. Therefore we must maintain price stability if it decreases in the future
in essence we have to research it first, it will be safer if the coin has a real product, so it will have more opportunities to develop because it is needed continuously by the community, although there are some coins that do not have products but still exist traded and have many interest. Of course we should always follow the news and study the fundamentals for the long term

kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 01:16:14 PM

Low risk? everything in cryptocurrency has an equivalent of high risk actually dude.
However, even the risk was there if you do a research before investing into altcoins and you find out
it has a potentials you do follow your heart and mind, just as simple as that.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 01:20:44 PM

Low risk? everything in cryptocurrency has an equivalent of high risk actually dude.
However, even the risk was there if you do a research before investing into altcoins and you find out
it has a potentials you do follow your heart and mind, just as simple as that.
all crypto projects and assets have the same risk. but seeing the project I don't think I'm interested in joining. looks unconvincing although the OP may have given a less clear review of why he said the project is low risk.

The OP should be able to provide an update regarding the project, he said. the thread was created late last year, and there should be some interesting progress if it's a low-risk project.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Starkick

Activity: 588
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 11:40:55 AM

You're right. And how do you like the latest news dedicated to CHia coin? People were buying HDD for crazy money and now they're crying as rates felled 3 times and it's impossible to reclaim their investments anymore. I was right when I've chosen Crypton mining, where only internet connection is needed and no additional supplies.
I think that this story with chia will become one of the biggest scandals in the last few years. I can't understand one thing: how could so many people believe in the environmental friendliness of this coin? Nonsense!
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 02:06:40 PM

I think that this story with chia will become one of the biggest scandals in the last few years. I can't understand one thing: how could so many people believe in the environmental friendliness of this coin? Nonsense!
What makes me even more distrustful is when the OP provides low-risk information. maybe it's just a marketing word. but everyone already knows how a new crypto project will pose a huge risk.
I really have no interest in the project. you're right, looks bullshit.

Hauntinggrowth6824

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 03:57:08 PM

Hi , As my hobby im searching on new projects , So this time i found a Low risk project among 15 new projects . They have a Ann thread on bitcointalk --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5286191.msg55504061#msg55504061

Im telling as "Low Risk"  because they have provides every thing clearly with the videos  , And they have NO ICO . What do you think ? shall we comment on that thread if you have any doubt on this project , then it will be helpful for others as well.
This is no such as low risk in cryptocurrency.
But recently, they are lots of promising deFi projects (major Bsc projects, likes of BYG and so on)
I will check it out!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: