Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:54:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were me , Do you buy this coin ??  (Read 2597 times)
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 11:38:43 AM

I don't have enough experience to review a project  i think this project will be enough good and not bad. Most of crypto user always think where the project will list their token because they invest want to gain profit. Most of them is want they list in good exchange like Binance,Gate Io and others. But this is Latoken. This market is have a bad reputation, most of token list is always cheap.

Most of the investors only want profits the projects the invest and want to know where this project will be listed. They think if the project can list their token in a reputed exchange like Binance, Houbi, Gate io, MEXC they will make profits from  the project whether the project has enough prospects or not. They like to get profits from short HYPE. This trend makes victims the general investors most of the times and regret later.
Starkick

Activity: 588
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 01:05:29 PM

I don't have enough experience to review a project  i think this project will be enough good and not bad. Most of crypto user always think where the project will list their token because they invest want to gain profit. Most of them is want they list in good exchange like Binance,Gate Io and others. But this is Latoken. This market is have a bad reputation, most of token list is always cheap.

Most of the investors only want profits the projects the invest and want to know where this project will be listed. They think if the project can list their token in a reputed exchange like Binance, Houbi, Gate io, MEXC they will make profits from  the project whether the project has enough prospects or not. They like to get profits from short HYPE. This trend makes victims the general investors most of the times and regret later.
Oh, and then what do you say about the scandal and hype around chia? As a result, the initially "green" coin turned out to be a real destruction for solid-state drives. Plus, as I see it, only the developers made a profit.
Sethrey

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 09:10:26 AM

To a great extent, it is hard knowing the intentions of a team, there are projects whose team do not host any ICO or public sale just to give investors the impression that their aims and objectives are genuine, only to list on an exchange, get a good volume and market cap, then dumped everything. Also, there are projects whose team were genuine and still working on their platform. Therefore I would say, don't be blinded by that fact of no ICO or public sale, but pay a better attention on what the team have done so far and how far they are also willing to go when they list their token on exchanges.
Use case should always be use case, that is, it shouldn't be ignored when looking at these projects, because it speaks a lot of a team who knows what they are doing. In addition to this, the exchange they are listing on plays a good role too, because most exchanges are known to kill a project and most team also use that avenue to exit scam.
In case with Crypton and Utopia p2p I'm looking after the improvements of the software itself. Regular updates appear, they watch after all their social media accounts, they provide a great support to all the users and new great updates are only to come. I've watched after chia also, and they have a totally different situation. I think it's one of the most important things in a project and coin development.
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 01:50:27 PM

Risk exists with every investment and everyone must invest considering the risk. I will be certain beyond a shadow of a doubt not to invest in this coin, it is smarter to pick trusted altcoins. In cryptocurrency investment, there is no generally safe, particularly when discussing new coins. It all depends on the investor and the community member how successful the project will be. So there is no way to consider a coin as a completely safe or secure investment.

Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 04:51:44 PM

In my opinion, it is also important to note, do research first before investing in a coin/token because not all promises to be invested, all have risks and are not arbitrary, that is, understand the purpose of coins/tokens being created for what, progress to where. This may be a small part in terms of finding low-risk coins/tokens highly recommended in terms of investing.

We are also required to be visionary in looking ahead lest the losses outweigh the gains.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
ogundowotoby01

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 06:19:31 PM

Ideally you should always do your own research before investing in any crypto project and some projects paint a perfect picture for themselves but it doesn't always turn out to be true. The fact that this project is self funded doesn't necessarily eliminate the risk of investing in it, although some self funded teams are much serious about their project development for example Arweave project ddnt do the conventional ICO and they are relatively successful. So focus more on the project's product and team when  doi g your research

▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬   ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p   ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬
123swap.finance
Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
labenea

Activity: 327

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 06:21:43 PM

my answer is no, there is no special reason I'm just not interested in it, I prefer projects that have a team, a large community and will release in a good market, at least that's the starting point then you can browse more in regarding the roadmap and development of the project.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
TmHsHel

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 06:28:55 PM

YES, this bounty is a great success among users! Even if we compare it with the previous promo, this promotion is more popular and captures a larger number of active users. I've learned that up to 50 mining bots can be active on one PC. That's pretty awesome and I hope I'll get into the numbers of luckies to receive a part of the big prize pool.

Sure. Moreover, all the mined coins will remain on your balance. And what concerns the number of active mining bots, I think it depends on the capacity of your PC. But anyway, it's a great opportunity to mine even more.

Now many banks are exploring the possibilities of blockchain technology and are cooperating with cryptocurrency startups that help introduce blockchain technology into the banking and financial spheres. Here is an interesting article about how blockhain can be used in bank sphere https://www.bloomberg.com/press-releases/2021-04-06/eqifi-launched-community-powered-global-banking-becomes-a-reality
Gbniman

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 08:02:11 PM

Firstly buying of coin is all about risk either the market goes  your way or not.
But to me am really looking very well and see the progress of the project before buying it, it will be good to know and get fully information on there community and social media. Better to keep your attentions with well established project.
Zulkifli BI

Activity: 277
Merit: 22

lumintoken.com

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 08:14:36 PM

Hi , As my hobby im searching on new projects , So this time i found a Low risk project among 15 new projects . They have a Ann thread on bitcointalk --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5286191.msg55504061#msg55504061

Im telling as "Low Risk"  because they have provides every thing clearly with the videos  , And they have NO ICO . What do you think ? shall we comment on that thread if you have any doubt on this project , then it will be helpful for others as well.

whatever we do must have risks. but in crypto nothing is low risk because everything has high risk. and the project you mentioned above has a very high risk because it is not funded, because in my opinion almost all of the existing altcoins must be funded although there are some that are not funded. and I think all decisions are in your hands. and if i were you then i would not buy this altcoin.

●●●●●●●●[Lumintoken - First Direct Democracy Over Monetary Policies]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Discord◂ | ▸Twitter
GaxviiBuss

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 10:17:51 PM

I will not because not all good presented project is really good, one need to conduct necessary research, even me as a bounty hunter I cannot participate in theat kind of project, the ann look enticing, to me it is not what it claims to be.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 11:06:36 PM

For projects that don't do token sales, I prefer coins that are PoW and open source. Usually a coin like this will be recognized quickly because the community will continue to grow. Currently, there are many projects that do not sell and airdrop to many addresses that have made transactions on certain platforms, but usually the team holds a large portion of tokens so they are prone to being dumped.

BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 11:22:04 PM

For projects that don't do token sales, I prefer coins that are PoW and open source. Usually a coin like this will be recognized quickly because the community will continue to grow. Currently, there are many projects that do not sell and airdrop to many addresses that have made transactions on certain platforms, but usually the team holds a large portion of tokens so they are prone to being dumped.
airdrop maybe to attract and make crypto community know their project as well. and possible for them while get enough trading volume in exchange they will dump their token. i early they will looks good but behind of this , they want dump coins and get out wiith this money.
Connor Britton

Activity: 101
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 02:42:14 AM

I would not invest in such coins. I invest in relatively well-known projects that I know about. The ranking is relatively high. I will not invest in coins with incomplete projects.
If you want to invest, you must first understand the project. Don't invest blindly, it's just speculation.
Xampeuu

Activity: 1414
Merit: 116

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 03:55:31 AM

airdrop maybe to attract and make crypto community know their project as well. and possible for them while get enough trading volume in exchange they will dump their token. i early they will looks good but behind of this , they want dump coins and get out wiith this money.
Therefore we must be careful with projects like this, which look convincing at the beginning, but in the end it will only harm investors, they just want to raise funds, without thinking about the long term development of the project. for me it would be more invested in coins that have been convincing for a long time

Starkick

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 07:34:26 AM

Therefore we must be careful with projects like this, which look convincing at the beginning, but in the end it will only harm investors, they just want to raise funds, without thinking about the long term development of the project. for me it would be more invested in coins that have been convincing for a long time

What can you say about the Utopia p2p project? For the entire time of its existence, there has not been a single scandal related to data security. Also, the developers do not forget about the development of the Crypton coin and are now holding a promo campaign.
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 08:20:28 AM

Hi , As my hobby im searching on new projects , So this time i found a Low risk project among 15 new projects . They have a Ann thread on bitcointalk --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5286191.msg55504061#msg55504061

Im telling as "Low Risk"  because they have provides every thing clearly with the videos  , And they have NO ICO . What do you think ? shall we comment on that thread if you have any doubt on this project , then it will be helpful for others as well.

To me the only low risk projects are those that are within the top 50-100 on coinmarketcap, or I would rather say, only fully established projects can be considered low risk since the team already have a roadmap of what they are working on. Most scammers today can go any length to get what they want, they can do all sorts of good videos, reviews, nice whitepaper and might not even have a public sale just to convince investors their funds are safe when they list, but most of the time they still exit scam or list on exchange pump the price and gradually dumps it. Therefore, for all upcoming projects, do well to invest with what you can afford because you can't read the mind of the team, unless they already have an IEO or IDO on top exchanges and DEX, even at that invest what you can afford.
Bitcoin, Ethereum, ADA, and so on, are low risk coins, because you can be free and relaxed to hold long term.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Rimueng

Activity: 375
Merit: 12

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 09:25:38 AM

I would not be interested in what you have to say.
You should not make your decision on something that is not clear, let alone make a decision on something that has a risk. A video cannot be used as a guide that it is a good project. Today many scam projects provide multiple videos to confuse people like you. There are also fake CEO videos of some projects I got their hands on, their aim is to trick all into joining their trap. be careful with what is not clear and don't be influenced by issues

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Iminingpro
Copper Member

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 05:31:00 PM

Sure. Moreover, all the mined coins will remain on your balance. And what concerns the number of active mining bots, I think it depends on the capacity of your PC. But anyway, it's a great opportunity to mine even more.

Now many banks are exploring the possibilities of blockchain technology and are cooperating with cryptocurrency startups that help introduce blockchain technology into the banking and financial spheres. Here is an interesting article about how blockhain can be used in bank sphere https://www.bloomberg.com/press-releases/2021-04-06/eqifi-launched-community-powered-global-banking-becomes-a-reality

I believe that the financial sector is the most promising for investment, so investors pay close attention to cryptocurrency projects that cooperate with banks and want to make banking easier and more profitable.
cryptoserega

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 07:38:02 PM

I believe that the financial sector is the most promising for investment, so investors pay close attention to cryptocurrency projects that cooperate with banks and want to make banking easier and more profitable.

Huge sums are spinning in the financial sector, banks are investing huge funds in the development of cryptocurrency projects, as blockchain technology provides many opportunities and prospects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: