Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:34:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Introducing Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI  (Read 1205 times)
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 06:41:13 PM

Long time no see - something new to the dice scene.

When do you plan to run live, out of Alpha, the Old-school UI without clutter?

Good luck!

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
konstalyant

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 12:46:59 PM

I like that there are many interesting game mechanics here like automatical betting, some hidden jackpots and community challenges Smiley
bitfresh.win (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 10:25:45 PM

Long time no see - something new to the dice scene.

When do you plan to run live, out of Alpha, the Old-school UI without clutter?

Good luck!

Thanks a lot for the appreciation. We expect to reach beta on mainnet in the following 2-4 weeks.

I like that there are many interesting game mechanics here like automatical betting, some hidden jackpots and community challenges Smiley

It makes me happy to read this Smiley
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 12:19:21 PM

Is there a white paper to clarify your project? With the BFT token, each user will get dividends in the form of tokens back or USD ?. I am more interested in your project. hopefully soon it can clarify in order to find out
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2021, 07:03:41 PM

Is there a white paper to clarify your project? With the BFT token, each user will get dividends in the form of tokens back or USD ?. I am more interested in your project. hopefully soon it can clarify in order to find out
Please visit Bitfresh website to view the Whitepaper to know more about the project.

You can visit the visit the bitfresh website here: https://www.bitfresh.win/ and the whitepaper here
You can also checkout the bitfresh alpha platform here https://alpha.bitfresh.win/

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
kurchuney

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 01:42:49 PM

I think it is good decision to build Bitfresh on the TRON ecosystem as TRON offers a comfortable and convenient architecture for iGaming deployment and I'm agree with that
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 12:01:16 AM

I think it is good decision to build Bitfresh on the TRON ecosystem as TRON offers a comfortable and convenient architecture for iGaming deployment and I'm agree with that
Idea is good. I have seen similar project but they all failed cause of bad final product. It all needs to be working with 0 lag bug etc. Those are the best set backs for this kind of project.
bitfresh.win (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 01:25:11 AM

Thanks for this! We think Tron offers solid foundations for iGaming while there are also plenty of successful gambling dApps built on top of it.

Idea is good. I have seen similar project but they all failed cause of bad final product. It all needs to be working with 0 lag bug etc. Those are the best set backs for this kind of project.

We agree 100% on this. Scalability and usability are top priority to us.
bitfresh.win (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 01:34:38 AM

Thanks for your inquiry, as Jemzx00 pointed our you can get to our whitepaper here.

As for your particular question: Dividends will come in the form of the currently accepted currencies. At first it will be only TRX, yet as the platform grows more and more mainstream currencies will be onboarded.

Let me know if you have further inquiries.
waya

Activity: 576
Merit: 250

Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2021, 09:01:02 AM

As I read Bitfresh platform uses RNG-certified game providers and provably-fair technology for in-house games. Can you please explain what RNG-certified means?

Hello Asssoryash,

RNG means Random Number Generation.  RNG-certified means the games are provably fair.  But I would also like to know how they are doing the provably fair aspect of the gaming.

Cheers,

Waya

Owner of Waya Wolf V2.0 Coin
Waya Wolf Coin Supports the Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana!!
Join us and help Wolf Park an education, conservation, and research facility.
bitfresh.win (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 01:07:49 AM

As I read Bitfresh platform uses RNG-certified game providers and provably-fair technology for in-house games. Can you please explain what RNG-certified means?

Hello Asssoryash,

RNG means Random Number Generation.  RNG-certified means the games are provably fair.  But I would also like to know how they are doing the provably fair aspect of the gaming.

Cheers,

Waya

Thanks for pitching in! That is exactly what we mean. Though at first we will only work with in house game, yet eventually we will have to integrate ourselves with game providers to remain competitive. When doing so we will make sure to only work with RNG certified providers.

As for the question at hand, we use the most common pattern to keep our games provably fair. All of our rolls take a client generated seed as part of the RNG generation, this seed is always unknown by the house as it is created client side. In the future we will consider letting the user manually input his seed.

The current implementation uses three seeds:

- User seed
- Blockchain hash
- House seed. Which is committed before the user sends its seed, and revealed one block after and merged with previous blockhash.

This commination of seeds during RNG make our games probably fair and tamper safe for all users.
veivodea

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 10:44:17 AM

I like that mining on BitFresh is so simple, users just need to play games on the platform. The amount player can mine is dependent on the size of the bet. Everything so simple Wink
Digital_Seung
Copper Member

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 04:49:33 PM

This platform looks attractive and interesting to users because it has many ways to earn money like Referral Program, BFT Token & Dividends System, staking etc.
Dragonfund

Activity: 546
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 01:48:44 PM

This platform looks attractive and interesting to users because it has many ways to earn money like Referral Program, BFT Token & Dividends System, staking etc.

Not just that, they also integrated a system where you gain even when you loose and the i think the ifea here is they may allow the use of other coin token to bet and give out dividend in BFT Token but I doubt if that will bring demand for bitfresh token.
Generally, the UI looks interesting and so far, there social platforms are active including Telegram, I hope they would give an estimated date for the main launch.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 03:37:27 AM

Mining on BitFresh is a system by which players can obtain BitFresh native Token (BFT) by playing games on the platform. The amount a player can mine is dependent on the size of the bet placed. Best Project it is a global based platform that has been developed by the Best team to serve as an avenue for crypto for digitally transactions.

Based on your time you spend on their platform, can you say it is worth spending your time playing on their site? Because for some who have other things to do in day to day life, their gaming time is very limited. So wondering if this one is worth your extra time per day?
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2021, 09:37:08 AM

In road map I found that in the beginning of this year official main net launch and referral program are planned. Does they started already?

Not yet, they are in the alpha test.
Official main net launch in Q1 2021 ( no exact date)

You can also test the platform and join the alpha test on the website and submit feedback.
Join the Alpha at https://alpha.bitfresh.win/
Survey Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeu3TU1avTZVgIQDoPPkBXLInrj3cxnIeQ2cgo9K2nvafmi7g/viewform
Jemzx00

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2021, 03:21:05 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2021, 03:48:02 PM by Jemzx00

In road map I found that in the beginning of this year official main net launch and referral program are planned. Does they started already?
Official Main Net launch is soon to launch on this year 2021 but as of now you can check out the Alpha platform and be an alpha tester.

Bitfresh alpha can be accessed here: Bitfresh Alpha

You can now start earning Bitfresh Tokens by referring someone you know that would be interested on Bitfresh by joining the Ambassador Program.

Bitfresh Ambassador Program can be accessed here: Ambassador Program

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Jemzx00

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2021, 03:51:51 PM

Bitfresh Ambassador Program sounds pretty interesting, but I don't know why, I have 404 error on Bitfresh alpha. Does anyone has the same problem?
I don't see any issue accessing bitfresh alpha website. Can you provide a screenshot of your issue and post it here on this thread? We gladly appreciate on solving your issue. Have you checked if you entered the website url link correctly?

Try accessing Bitfresh Alpha here : https://alpha.bitfresh.win

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 01:36:51 PM

I don't see any issue accessing bitfresh alpha website. Can you provide a screenshot of your issue and post it here on this thread? We gladly appreciate on solving your issue. Have you checked if you entered the website url link correctly?

I have visited the website and briefly saw the game but will there be any new features or games that will be released on the website? Will there be other types of games on the website?

Jemzx00

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2021, 03:02:56 PM

I have visited the website and briefly saw the game but will there be any new features or games that will be released on the website? Will there be other types of games on the website?

Yes, you can expect more games to come on Bitfresh platform. We currently only have Dice and Flip a Coin game on our Bitfresh Alpha. Also, new features will be released as we progress on our roadmap.
If you have already check out our alpha platform, please feel free to send your feedback and suggestion here at Survey Form. Thank you and we will make sure that your feedback will be counted.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄