Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:41:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Litecoin Ready for a Major Breakout?  (Read 1326 times)
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 04:54:04 PM

We all saw that the Altcoins were not able to replicate the highs that Bitcoin has gained for the past weeks. Many before believe that if Bitcoin increases then it will positively affect the other altcoins and they too will increase in value. That did not happen now, so what is going on? It is now clear that Bitcoin behaves separately and has nothing to influence as far as the price of altcoins are concerned. This in my opinion is simply a normal progression. If you trust the altcoin, then you continue to invest on it, no matter what the performance of it may be.
It takes patience to face altcoins and maybe wait for bitcoin to rise further to be able to raise altcoin prices, maybe the majority of investors and traders believe more in the strength of the current bitcoin tren.
it takes some patience to wait and only time will show the rise in altcoins, and I am also an altcoin holder and will continue to hold onto it until the time comes.
oprahwindfury

Activity: 578
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 05:06:17 PM

Indeed, I trust bitcoin predominance can drop to 60%. This would be acceptable for Litecoin as well as all the altcoins available would be influenced.If bitcoin quits rising, Right now LTC is in a decent condition. This will be an extraordinary open door for Litecoin to re-visitation of ATH.

Sayeds56 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1302
Merit: 714

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 07:42:58 PM

Indeed, I trust bitcoin predominance can drop to 60%. This would be acceptable for Litecoin as well as all the altcoins available would be influenced.If bitcoin quits rising, Right now LTC is in a decent condition. This will be an extraordinary open door for Litecoin to re-visitation of ATH.

Well said. The LTC has yet to show its Real colour. The Bullish pattern is in formation and LTC Breakout looks imminent if all goes well. It is likely to hit $ 340 then $ 540 once Alt Market rallies. Crypto Market is highly volatile and  unpredictable and you never know what may happen next minute.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1018

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 12:17:35 PM

And if we talk about the developments in ltc, is the dev still active? I am not really familiar with the movement in their developments. But if they do have active ltc team, we can expect that there will still be price improvement but major breakout? Seems not gonna happen anytime soon.
Yeah, litecoin dev still active but they don't show too much activity always. The latest version of litecoin core has been released in June month of this year. Litecoin founder also said that they are working on the next release of litecoin core. So we can expect that litecoin price will gradually increase more. Maybe not a major breakout but better than other altcoins. Check this article about the last upgrade of ltc
New Litecoin upgrade proves it: LTC development is still on-going

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 12:39:26 PM

Well it's really a great investment in my opinion. Litecoin maybe considered as one of the calm coins at the moment but the potential of it is really great well it's so nice to hear that most of the signals are in favor of the Litecoin's price let hope that next year it will make a rally.
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 12:58:42 PM

Well it's really a great investment in my opinion. Litecoin maybe considered as one of the calm coins at the moment but the potential of it is really great well it's so nice to hear that most of the signals are in favor of the Litecoin's price let hope that next year it will make a rally.
We know Litecoin did something big back in 2017 and also when compared to their ATH, this is still too far. even so I'm sure Litecoin just needs a good announcement about their development and they can get BANG

Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 02:17:38 PM

This would be acceptable for Litecoin as well as all the altcoins available would be influenced. As of now LTC is in a decent condition. also, if bitcoin quits rising. This market has changed fortunes of numerous members and it will keep doing that in coming months and years. There will be occasions when BTC amends. this second can likewise cause the altcoins to rise.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 02:26:59 PM

yes, I hope bitcoin dominance can drop to 60%. This would be good not only for Litecoin but all the altcoins on the market would be affected. Currently LTC is in a good condition. and if bitcoin stops rising. This will be a great opportunity for Litecoin to return to ATH.
Have you noticed recently on the market btc is just keep moving high .It's just unstoppable right at the moment .Recently it has touched 25k$ so i don't think it will not fall down anymore on this year .On the other hand litcoin is keep growing gradually .Now its around 130$ have a good chance to make a bull rally when btc is stable .I think it will keep continue its recent uptrend strongly.

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 05:47:17 PM

Litecoin shows a good growth but mostly it goes after bitcoin rise. when the BTC price goes down Litecoin falls even faster. next year developers should introduce protocol update with adding privacy features and this could boost the LTC price.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 05:56:12 PM

Yes,,, the long awaited altcoin season has not arrived even though Bitcoin has now been past the 2017 ATH for weeks,,, not a very good sign at all because even the big ETH is struggling to reach 50% of the ATH (1400+). But maybe it needs Bitcoin to go x2 at $50k before they all also go and take their time to run up the charts.
The top alt coins in the market all increased by 100% and some even more during the bitcoin rally in recent months and what sort of rally you are talking about. I am not too keen on the entire alt coin market but i am holding a few and all the top coins gained substantially even though they have not reached their ATH.
If the rally in bitcoin continues we will witness majority selling their alts and entering the bitcoin market as well.
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 06:04:53 PM

LTC is currently continuing to strengthen following Bitcoin, especially if the altcoin season arrives then LTC will breakout and it could also reach a new ath. Apart from being influenced by the rise in Bitcoin, the possibility of LTC goes up because grayscale companies have bought a lot of LTC.
kasakola

Activity: 148
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 06:15:52 PM

i think j bitcoin is now on top of gemon but even after that bitcoin stopped for some time after some time bitcoin went up 24000 again just like every coin will have such a break out ltc and maybe take a break out for some time So there is nothing to think about. From my general experience, I can say that ltc will pump up again like before. This idea would not benefit everyone but there is some idea. Thank you.

Sayeds56 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 08:12:51 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2020, 08:36:30 PM by Sayeds56

LTC is currently continuing to strengthen following Bitcoin, especially if the altcoin season arrives then LTC will breakout and it could also reach a new ath. Apart from being influenced by the rise in Bitcoin, the possibility of LTC goes up because grayscale companies have bought a lot of LTC.

Very well analysed. There is flood of money and credit in the Market due to Money expansion Policies of Central banks and it is likely to continue in 2021. People are likely to continue buying crypto assets beside Gold to diversify their investment to avoid depreciating value of Money.  In view of  the foregoing  scenario, My optimistic  Target of LTC price is above $375 in 2021.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Bamelin

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 07:41:50 AM

yes, I hope bitcoin dominance can drop to 60%. This would be good not only for Litecoin but all the altcoins on the market would be affected. Currently LTC is in a good condition. and if bitcoin stops rising. This will be a great opportunity for Litecoin to return to ATH.

The current spike was resulted solely from Bitcoin and the altcoins don't have any role in the bull run. And this is the reason why the Bitcoin dominance rose from 57% to 68% in less than three months. I won't be surprised if the Bitcoin dominance increases to 80% or above in the next few months. Altcoins survived for so long, but their time is up. Users don't want to invest in coins without real usage.

Litecoin's value proposition:
High liquidity & on every exchange
number 2 supported on ATMs
350m @PayPal users
$104m @Grayscale LTCN trust
99% Scrypt hashrate dominance
MWEB fungibility/privacy
Low fees & fast txns
$500b+ value transferred
9+ years w/ zero downtime

https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/1340864115628130305?s=20
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 09:55:39 AM

I think that 2021 will be a very good year for altcoins and Litecoin will also grow very well in price, and therefore this year I invested in Litecoin and am waiting for the price of Litecoin to start to grow, and in general, Litecoin technologies and opportunities are very popular and soon big players will start pumping Litecoin price.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2020, 12:07:06 PM

I think that 2021 will be a very good year for altcoins and Litecoin will also grow very well in price, and therefore this year I invested in Litecoin and am waiting for the price of Litecoin to start to grow, and in general, Litecoin technologies and opportunities are very popular and soon big players will start pumping Litecoin price.

I have seen a lot of posts claiming "2021 is going to be a good year for altcoins".. but do you guys have any concrete reason to say so? Bitcoin has gone up by 180% during the last three months, because its mainstream adoption has received a big boost. Now talking about the altcoins, do they have any such trigger, so that their trading volume and the exchange rates would increase? And all the time, they can't remain dependent on Bitcoin.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 02:29:36 PM

It seems that l Litecoin is gradually starting its run in the wake of the upward bitcoin. Perhaps the growth will not be as strong as that of Ethereum, but against the background of other altcoins, it looks very attractive.
Sayeds56 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 09:20:38 AM

I have seen a lot of posts claiming "2021 is going to be a good year for altcoins".. but do you guys have any concrete reason to say so? Bitcoin has gone up by 180% during the last three months, because its mainstream adoption has received a big boost. Now talking about the altcoins, do they have any such trigger, so that their trading volume and the exchange rates would increase? And all the time, they can't remain dependent on Bitcoin.

Very well said. Your Logical argument  of BTC mainstream adoption is very convincing. I would like to add another reason  that  there’s also an investment-related reason for people to eschew equities for cryptos. And that is the bearish broadening wedge formation that is developing in the S&P 500. Yes, I’m talking about technical analysis and yes, I understand that many folks believe this methodology is as good as horse manure.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Lorokan

Activity: 421
Merit: 47

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 09:36:44 AM

The Lite coin # 5 on coinmarketcap which is also called Mini BTC has not shown any impressive performance during the recent Bull run  but during the past week it surged 39% and rallied to $124. It has broken major resistance levels, more significantly it broke 62% FIB. The next major Resistance levels are at $ 131, 135, 151 and 160. As many analysts are expecting a major rally in Alts Market once BTC price stabilizes and BTC dominance Index comes down to 60% then we might see Lite coin breaking its ATH record of $375.

I personally think until litecoin takes charge and witness its own bull run independently then it is not ready. Over the years, litecoin pump in price or uptrend has been dependent on bitcoin bull run and this is why it has been unable to have a major breakout. When litecoin independently surge in price; then the new ath will follow and even higher
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 10:32:53 AM

Litecoin seems to have risen a lot with the price of Bitcoin recently. As more and more institutions pay attention to cryptocurrency, I think they will also pay attention to Litecoin. Maybe next year, the price will be even more impressive. Litecoin is still close to its highest price. Expect him to break the previous price height. Grin

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: