Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:55:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase is going to delisting xrp?  (Read 310 times)
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 07:26:12 AM

Ripple really falls apart and the possibility that coin base going to delist XRP might come to reality. Other US-based exchanges might experience this as well. Unfortunately, other exchanges are also making their move, Bitstamp just announced that they will halt XRP trading from US customers. This could be a domino effect if XRP loses their lawsuit unfortunately.

As long as the delisting of XRP is not connected to exchanges that do not have American jurisdiction, the coin will be relatively safe. By banning American citizens from working with XRP, Bitstamp is seeking to avoid a potential conflict with the SEC. I expect that other exchanges will do the same.
I think that ripple will not fall apart in the end if the accused leaders are able to pay the penalties. It is quite obvious to me that the SEC will win this lawsuit, since the evidence of the alleged violations is fairly easy to collect and will be undeniable. However, in any case, the ripple's reputation has suffered serious damage.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 09:01:56 AM

Ripple really falls apart and the possibility that coin base going to delist XRP might come to reality. Other US-based exchanges might experience this as well. Unfortunately, other exchanges are also making their move, Bitstamp just announced that they will halt XRP trading from US customers. This could be a domino effect if XRP loses their lawsuit unfortunately.

There is a big chance that other exchanges will do the same. This is a big problem for Ripple, people will be in panic. Im pretty sure that XRP will face its all time low. We have seen how bitcoin have rise in the past days, I expect that Ripple along with other altcoins will do the same. When bitcoin happened to have a correction, it will be doom for XRP. It could be the biggest scam in crypto community.
AssociatesBumble579

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 11:30:48 AM

There have some issues with Ripple coin at this moment, They team Ripple has charged by the coin market for violating some terms and condition at all but some of the issue is a way of solving. Nowadays, updated news is Ripple will not be out of coin listing. So, No worries.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: