Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:29:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GB Coin: Real Team & Workshops & Financial Goals  (Read 47570 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
andnexus

Activity: 112
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:40:48 PM

Isn't Feathercoins a GB coin?

yes and Maxcoin is.

iru786

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:40:55 PM

if he finds it ridiculous ill have his share then

I claim these 1000 Coins... Grin
zl0x

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:41:21 PM

if he finds it ridiculous ill have his share then
Hmmm, let me think a little about it  Grin
griffitsj

Activity: 215

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:41:27 PM

I wouldnt mind 500gbc. Would like to know if the launch is going to be tonight or tomorrow

Hishhash

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:43:25 PM

Look guys, thinking up GB Coin was a great idea and we're all trying to stay positive but I've been refreshing until my fingers fallen off and I could really do with a working one right now to type this out. I've ignored the wife all night to be able to mine this coin, (so I've already invested a lot... no nooky or nothing)!!..... Now I'm sat downstairs in the cold too bloody afraid to go up!! She gonna kick off!! Please please please tell me that sitting here like a child waiting for his favorite comic to be delivered is going to pay off........ Cheesy
cjp007

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:43:38 PM

Because the delay we'll run a competition and give away 1000 coins to the winner. You guys/gals can decide on the competition and we will pay the winner 1000 GBC!

You should rather give all the members posting on this thread till now 500 coins each as we have been here waiting

+1

+1 maybe not 500 but an equal split of the 1000... coin we would have mined while waiting  Wink
GIBZORS

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:45:16 PM

Look guys, thinking up GB Coin was a great idea and we're all trying to stay positive but I've been refreshing until my fingers fallen off and I could really do with a working one right now to type this out. I've ignored the wife all night to be able to mine this coin, (so I've already invested a lot... no nooky or nothing)!!..... Now I'm sat downstairs in the cold too bloody afraid to go up!! She gonna kick off!! Please please please tell me that sitting here like a child waiting for his favorite comic to be delivered is going to pay off........ Cheesy

I'm feeling the same way!

AsiaCoin: Af4Yixiz9qn76HocgCoBAt7rUpRQaUrZ7z
milkyone

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:45:42 PM

did somebody mention maxcoin .maxcoin is like Vietnam man you dont know if you was not there somebody make the bad man stop charlie every where aaarrrrggghhhh flashback and so on and so fourth
iru786

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:46:46 PM

LMAO .... Same story here mate
milkyone

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:47:26 PM

+1
d33_man

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:48:12 PM

Too funny  Grin
btcsnippers

Activity: 217

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:48:51 PM

best story give him the 1000 coins Cheesy
BTCspoon

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:49:41 PM

2. We will be running free crypto-workshops in Britain at many locations (first workshop in Worcester in April);
Opening hours every day : 9am'ish - somethingsomething pm'ish - Or maybe not

3. We are organizing the first Crypto Currency Convention in Birmingham (GB), early summer;
Sure, early' ish summer'ish, maybe winter, who knows

4. We are super passionate about making GB Coin a huge success;
I bet you are, try harder.

5. We want to take GB Coin to the next level with hardware wallets and ATMs;
Try the level one for a start : Launching a coin.
milkyone

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:51:27 PM

time to start drinking the spirits dont be afraid go to bed at 3am and still try it on 5% success rate.  Grin Grin Grin
salmion

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:52:32 PM

best story give him the 1000 coins Cheesy

+1
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:54:31 PM

We apologize. We had a cluster of 10 VPSs go down that were acting as DNS seeds, we've nearly resolved it.

when im sat in traffic and i see some other guy pick his nose and eat it and they do that little wipe under the nose with a finger like they have just used a servette to finish dinner. that how i feel about this coins launch now
Dude let me give you a clue. Nobody wants to hear WHY you couldn't launch on time, we know it's BS anyway. The only thing we need to know is WHEN you plan on launching and WHERE you plan on announcing it.
Black Tongue

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:55:18 PM

Why don't the devs delay the launch to another day so they can properly finalize their project ?
IMO, it will be more professional instead of rushing things like they seem to do now. I don't understand the need to have difficult and stressful timings while they can patiently build their idea and the infrastructure then launch things when everything is correctly done. There have been many delayed/failed launches previously here and I can't fathom how this keeps happening.
Devs, take your time, do all the necessary tests and prepare yourself for the things to run smoothly then rest and wait a day before launching and making a countdown. Nobody forces you to release your coin today so why rushing ?

Exchange with me on twitter : @BlackT0ngue
pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:56:53 PM

Why don't the devs delay the launch to another day so they can properly finalize their project ?
IMO, it will be more professional instead of rushing things like they seem to do now. I don't understand the need to have difficult and stressful timings while they can patiently build their idea and the infrastructure then launch things when everything is correctly done. There have been many delayed/failed launches previously here and I can't fathom how this keeps happening.
Devs, take your time, do all the necessary tests and prepare yourself for the things to run smoothly then rest and wait a day before launching and making a countdown. Nobody forces you to release your coin today so why rushing ?

+1111111111111

zl0x

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:58:13 PM

+1
Hishhash

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:59:55 PM

It's gonna be tomorrow in a min................. Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: