Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:14:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GB Coin: Real Team & Workshops & Financial Goals  (Read 47571 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Crypto-t (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 03:33:34 PM

Will add your pool back to the list in a few minutes.

We need more miners from HashFever to stop their 51% of the network which as been the case since day 1.

Hashfever: 70mh/s
Poolerino: 65mh/s

Nethash: 170 mh/s

All fine I would say, no chance of 51%

I wonder why my pool (which was the second biggest pool but now not) is no longer listed on the front page, despite being one of the first pools to open (we stayed up late, and it was also our idea to create the new community chatroom due to the other room being unmaintained and having no topic).

It seems like my pool was removed, and all of a sudden there is a new second pool. Seems suspicious.

Crypto-t (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 04:04:53 PM

Current list of pools:

http://www.hashharder.com/scrypt-n/gbcoin
http://gbc.poolerino.com/ (0% fee)
http://gbpool.zapto.org 
http://gb.okaypool.com/
http://www.xhash.net
http://GB.Crypto-Coinz.com
http://gbc.pool.mn/
http://gbcoin.net (not affiliated with us)
http://gb.hashfever.com
http://gbc.blazinghashes.com

Crypto-t (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 04:15:27 PM

Please vote for GB Coin to be traded on EcoinFund: http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote

weedyv

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:51:54 PM

Please vote for GB Coin to be traded on EcoinFund: http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote

First vote Smiley

Fast login with google account!
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:54:01 PM

Deleting my post won't change the fact that this coin in no way shape or form benefits me or any other British citizen.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:55:37 PM

Deleting my post won't change the fact that this coin in no way shape or form benefits me or any other British citizen.

You have the integrity of the dev behind the UKcoin you bitched about, and that was an obvious scam.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Crypto-t (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 05:00:09 PM

When you use foul language, we have every RIGHT to delete your posts.

As for benefiting British citizens, you clearly have not followed what are are doing. The average person has no real understanding of crypto currencies, so we are running workshops throughout GB. First one was yesterday, pics up on blog/forum later. Another workshop next week, then the week after and so on. People that attend the workshop get a paper wallet with 100 GBC.

Adrian is arranging meet-ups in the Britain too.

We are sponsoring a Crypto Currency convention in B'ham in the summer.

We will be getting press coverage soon which will promote the coin even more.

Crypto-t (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 05:03:26 PM

It's really simple:

We are arranging another workshop next week in Worcester, if you have issues come and meet me, Adrian and Sara. Instead of spouting off on here, meet us!

It's that simple.

We are not hiding behind usernames, we are real people taking action to spread the benefits of crypto currencies.

You have the integrity of the dev behind the UKcoin you bitched about, and that was an obvious scam.

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:06:39 PM

As for benefiting British citizens, you clearly have not followed what are are doing. The average person has no real understand of crypto currencies, so we are running workshops throughout GB. First one was yesterday, pics up on blog/forum later. Another workshop next, the week after and so on. People that attend the workshop get a paper wallet with 100 GBC.

So your idea of benefiting the British people is to give out a couple of hundred coins at these workshops to a few nerds?Huh wtf? seriously?

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Crypto-t (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 05:08:56 PM

Think about it! The worksop idea will spread! It takes time.

At least we are not hiding behind a username and doing nothing!

Come to our workshop and talk to us!

What area of the UK you from? We can arrange a workshop there.

As for benefiting British citizens, you clearly have not followed what are are doing. The average person has no real understand of crypto currencies, so we are running workshops throughout GB. First one was yesterday, pics up on blog/forum later. Another workshop next, the week after and so on. People that attend the workshop get a paper wallet with 100 GBC.

So your idea of benefiting the British people is to give out a couple of hundred coins at these workshops to a few nerds?Huh wtf? seriously?

raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:11:57 PM

great britain is not going to last very long, and neither is this coin...

deleting posts won't make reality go away;

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

you are forgetting something Mr GBCoin...

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Crypto-t (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 05:14:11 PM

We are asking you to not spam our thread. You have not contributed to this thread at all. You have turned into a negative troll. We will report your posts as spam.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Crypto-t (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 05:18:56 PM

@leigh2k14: let us know what area of the UK you are from and we will arrange a workshop there covering wallets, blockchain, mining, etc, and then have few beers in the local pub.

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:20:18 PM

I hope the Scottish vote yes and get out from British corporate rule, it's the only way to get your freedom, I wish Wales could get out from the current system too, Agenda 21 is pure evil.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

raskul

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:21:23 PM

We are asking you to not spam our thread. You have not contributed to this thread at all. You have turned into a negative troll. We will report your posts as spam.

I feel that I have a valid argument which you have not addressed. This year is a very important one in the history of Scotland, where we are voting in a referendum to decide whether or not to remain part of the United Kingdom.

You have not addressed my concerns that you are basically leading people astray with a 'GBCoin' when the future of that 'GB' remains very uncertain.

This is a real issue, and one which many of your followers may have interest in, how you will deal with the event of breakup of this island?

please address this issue. It has in fact been my point all along; and you respond by deleting my posts. This does not bode well for any other Scottish adopter of your coin.

raskul

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:22:36 PM

ps. i live near Edinburgh. let me know when you have a workshop here.

Crypto-t (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 05:24:08 PM

We are here to spread the benefits of crypto currencies and not interested in politics. We believe in individual rights not "rights" bestowed by some governing body whoever they may be.

Politics does not interest us in the slightest.

I feel that I have a valid argument which you have not addressed. This year is a very important one in the history of Scotland, where we are voting in a referendum to decide whether or not to remain part of the United Kingdom.

You have not addressed my concerns that you are basically leading people astray with a 'GBCoin' when the future of that 'GB' remains very uncertain.

This is a real issue, and one which many of your followers may have interest in, how you will deal with the event of breakup of this island?

please address this issue. It has in fact been my point all along; and you respond by deleting my posts. This does not bode well for any other Scottish adopter of your coin.

Crypto-t (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 05:25:50 PM

We will add that to the list, we hope you will attend.

ps. i live near Edinburgh. let me know when you have a workshop here.

raskul

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:26:29 PM

the referendum on 18th september is nothing to do with politics. perhaps you should do more research on the matter.

We are here to spread the benefits of crypto currencies and not interested in politics. We believe in individual rights not "rights" bestowed by some governing body whoever they may be.

Politics does not interest us in the slightest.

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:26:40 PM

@leigh2k14: let us know what area of the UK you are from and we will arrange a workshop there covering wallets, blockchain, mining, etc, and then have few beers in the local pub.

Thanks for the offer, but i'll pass, as I believe this coin should of done some sort of air drop to the British people, I would of been heavily involved if that were the case. As it stands I can't get behind it.

I won't bother you no more.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: