Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:08:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let us save homes during the pandemic! 🛡️ Offering 50% of my cryptocurrencies  (Read 68 times)
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 12:15:09 PM

Hi Members, Welcome in my thread!

If you can or can recommend someone capable, please help me collect my Bitcoin (BTC) as soon as possible using arbitrary methods on the Internet from borrowers because right now I would use that money to save families in need.
As some of you might know, mostly sponsored from my own pocket I established & fund an humanitarian organization for securing homes globally during the pandemic situation, but even my pockets have their limit.

Most of the borrowers I somewhat DOXed already who owe me an overall sum of about BTC 50 because I loaned them, but rarely received anything back in spite of knowing for sure at least some of them are able to pay:

- One of them used my money to establish a business and now that the business goes well thinks that can get away without payback.

- Another one used the loan on travelling the world and now thinks that he is far enough not to pay back...

( Just to mention some "glorious" people among them. )

Besides the moral reward of saving homes of families, I offer up to 50% (depending on your methods) of whatever you can get back.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danglongbtc
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 08:08:00 AM

Didn't you take collateral while giving these loans? 50 BTC is a huge amount and as I read it being an humanitarian organizations, how could someone get a loan for travelling the world? Or, they were both separate loans? I kind of confused. Another question was that did you know people in real world before giving such loans?

Besides, how do you plan to squeeze lending amount from borrowers? Can you throw some lights here because I may be able to help!
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 11:01:01 AM

Didn't you take collateral while giving these loans? 50 BTC is a huge amount and as I read it being an humanitarian organizations, how could someone get a loan for travelling the world? Or, they were both separate loans? I kind of confused. Another question was that did you know people in real world before giving such loans?

Besides, how do you plan to squeeze lending amount from borrowers? Can you throw some lights here because I may be able to help!

Thank you very much for the answer, danglongbtc!

After speaking to my attorneys, now, I think that there might be a solution without involving external parties. I would rather resolve this issue between the borrowers and me if possible.

While such a thing is possible, I lock the thread here.

Nevertheless, I would return to your kind offer if the solution above fails.

To answer your questions:

"Didn't you take collateral while giving these loans?"

Often, the "collateral" involved successful deals in the past and the possibility to many more in the future. It would have made sense for the borrowers to pay back because they could have earned much more from our deals by now. I really do not understand the reason behind holding back.

"how could someone get a loan for travelling the world?"

In most cases, people got loans for boosting their businesses and in many cases, they succeeded in it, but after success, they chose not to pay back instead spending huge amounts of money on luxuries (e.g.: travels).

"Or, they were both separate loans?"

Yes, separate loans, BTC 0.5 - BTC 1 per person.

"did you know people in real world before giving such loans?"

Usually, yes, we know each other, but they do not care.  

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: