Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:21:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Piece (PieceOfPi) Scrypt Algorithm Have A Piece!!!  (Read 2106 times)
piececollector (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 12:25:47 AM

yes, everyone does not give a shit about the white book, if anyone reads it, it is 0.00000000000000000001% of the total number of users and what exactly does not give a shit is on the exchange for the coin pool and explorer

thats real damn it did have the transaction too large error at the beginning. damn thats ok though I have a back up plan.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
piececollector (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 12:38:42 AM

I noticed two chains yesterday.  Something odd happened around 3 pm.

What happened yesterday is because i've shut down the main node. People kept mining while being connected at each other and some been disconnected and the pool reconnected from here and there peers which created another fork and orphan blocks
Also the 4.2 seconds block time is not helping

I think that swaping the coins would not be a great idea, if the dev makes a final version, it would be simplier and more fair for new miners to just start it from scratch again.

It is my fault i should not had made changes in code, i was very sure the dev would accept those changes i've made at this point since no transactions were possible and had to change it so the mining process in pool was becoming possible. I wasn't expecting it making a hard fork too, maybe only a soft fork but not a hard one, sadly it is what it does  Tongue

damn i aint even see this yo gotaa stick together fa real yo we gotta talk this sh!t dope we going on. gotta get it right i though hold on. but you were right about the transactions too large i thought it would work fine. SMH its up to you since you have the only fork I think we should start from the beginning but can continue which is possible. you would have to rebrand the coin if that would work. something to go with Piece or wait intill it halves and do a fork. I like that idea of doing a fork when it halves. this is a open source project trying to get right i dont know why it says the blocks were too large. damn they only 600 bytes damn. you made some changes that fixed it my fault i dint see the error. you can do the pull request again and fix the master then rebrand the new fork and call it "Crumb" it was a idea i had for a wallet with a coin.
piececollector (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 12:44:21 AM

I noticed two chains yesterday.  Something odd happened around 3 pm.

Well, I hope you either update the wallet and use one of the existing chains, or hard-fork and provide 1:1 trade for those that mined already.

If you do go the new hard-fork route, you could add more pi as a constant variables related to 3.14 and 1.

A payout of 3.141592.   Timing of 3.14 average blocks per minute, or 22/7, which is every 19 seconds.

Max Piece of 3,141,592.  Halfing at half a million blocks, and so on.

You may want to allow the difficulty to increase, which would help sort the hyper-mining.

im intrested in this might be something. for now lets find out how to fix the confusion. I like the idea of a fork but its so early. I'm thinking of another coin called Crumb a wallet hopefully super secure that focuses on good rare alt coins that look like they might be something.
Sparks60

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 12:52:12 AM

30150.02205137 PIECE, is how many down the drain from me mining this. my fault for chasing new coins. wasted elc again.
i wish ya the best of luck, but i am done.
piececollector (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 12:56:37 AM

I could except the pull request if submitted again withe the block size increase but keep transaction size at 60 Bytes I want to see if that would work. I'm in

I've tested it with 60 Bytes and transactions weren't possible unfortunately unless people sends only 0.1 coin and less than this at each other.
PLease test it and let me know maybe i'm wrong, maybe it is due to an incoherence in the main.h between all the edited infos from litecoin, but yeah that didn't work at all sadly

I do not have much coins actually i had only maximum 700 or 800 coins from pool rewards, the rest was to the miners, i didnt mine any blocks maybe 15 blocks max only for the tests. Also i've deleted my wallet.dat and that chain already from node

The project might be ruined because the fork I don't understand why someone would fork like that.that was selfish to just takeover we need unselfish miners with big hashing power to help secure the network from others.

Why would you think that  Huh  It was actually a gift from giving you the pull requests and the informations about how to fix your project. You didn't even know transactions weren't working, i 've tried to help you..  Sad, I'm sorry it did not.  Embarrassed

my fault i didnt know about that things are moving faster than i thought they would.  but we can still turn things around and keep going. damn ahhh mfcs lets do this flip this thing around.  gotta prevent viruses that wallet had a few one popped up and then i couldnt use it. so yeah redo the  pulls and stuff but try to keep the block size small as possible and transaction sizes smaller so more transactions can fit in one block. I'm trying to figure out how small can you get this coin for it to work correctly.
piececollector (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 12:58:49 AM

30150.02205137 PIECE, is how many down the drain from me mining this. my fault for chasing new coins. wasted elc again.

not necessarily did you use the exe wallet from the fork? or did you mine from the main?
piececollector (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 01:00:22 AM

you crazy thats a lot of pieces yo hold that right there. this who I was looking for lol what the hell are you using man? that sh!t crazy lol
Sparks60

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 01:05:12 AM

not necessarily did you use the exe wallet from the fork? or did you mine from the main?

i have not mined in a few days, so it was before the fork, here is my wallet you can check whenever get a explorer online
PL8QU4vjLjQd44JRyAA7oU4DSTebP7ydT1
piececollector (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 01:07:38 AM

If so we gotta recompile the wallet keep those coins i'll buy them back if it gets fixed if not i'll send you something. damn you got 30 thousand Pieces thats digital gold to me. I'll buy if we get it on an exchange for at least penny each one thats 301.5 dollars. i'll buy atleast $100 now and the rest soon after we go just keep then at 1 penny or higher. only go higher
piececollector (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 01:13:37 AM

i have not mined in a few days, so it was before the fork, here is my wallet you can check whenever get a explorer online
PL8QU4vjLjQd44JRyAA7oU4DSTebP7ydT1

yo keep that sh!t right there PLEASE THIS AINT FAKE. im going to pay for those atleast 1 cent for each one. however i can get them. just hold that
piececollector (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 01:19:54 AM

I have a lot before the fork as well.  More than 30k.  Hopefully, it's retained.  I can send the wallet.bat files if needed.

Ok great and i'll buy those from you also for 1 cent atleast. Just hold on to them intill things get sorted because you are important to the network I have less than 600 Pieces.
piececollector (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 01:21:51 AM

I have a lot before the fork as well.  More than 30k.  Hopefully, it's retained.  I can send the wallet.bat files if needed.

Keep the files I would like to do it through an exchange.

piececollector (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 02:16:29 AM

Sure, when do you think the new wallet will be posted?

you dont worry about the exe wallet yet just hold those coins right now im seeing what the network can do with the fork that was created. I want to make sure because you have part of the longest chain and another does.  I think its the longest but I have the check but if it is it needs to stay because its the original master. I was think the fork could be rebranded as something to go with piece called Crumb its another idea I had which is a wallet like Bread i want it to have rare small coins all in one wallet. so people can get them off of exchanges quickly. coins that might be something that are quality and rare like Stealth or Epic Cash. they might be something.
piececollector (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 03:12:16 AM

re edit and add the wallet address I'm testing the fork right now to see if it allows me to send transactions.
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 03:28:31 AM

re edit and add the wallet address I'm testing the fork right now to see if it allows me to send transactions.

PQkaSrGjfzXTmdNwYdcJGUbnYbCbQSeViH
olkah

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 04:38:07 AM

http://140.82.10.73 -----  explorer !
ShllFT

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 12:33:11 AM

I can't keep explorer on for long because it is having too many difficulties being indexed up to date because of the 4.2 seconds block time sorry  Undecided
piececollector (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 01:20:25 AM

I can't keep explorer on for long because it is having too many difficulties being indexed up to date because of the 4.2 seconds block time sorry  Undecided

dont worry i will get to that im rethinking trying to make the most out of the situation if you can just keep mining the main repository because the fork will be probably be changed and rebranded for the Pi Network my fault on the wallet im trying to work on the scaling of the fork and keep the original the longest if we can. its a project we going live just stick with Piece. ignore the hate keep mining this will pay up. people that are in for the long haul will relate to the early Bitcoin OG's and the days. late nights early mornings. some developers do have lives like you. dealing with all the BS in society then trying to create something true. just stay tuned we going for a crazy ride watch keep mining and holding the coins. most great thing dont come easy. only 8 years Piece will be around then 0 block reward. I still have to see if my coins I mined will show up in the new wallet.
olkah

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 05:08:21 AM

It is mining quickly.  Longer block times or a higher difficulty would slow it down.

The new wallet is working.  All my coins are there.
The wallet is not working at all

piececollector (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 09:09:49 AM

It is mining quickly.  Longer block times or a higher difficulty would slow it down.

The new wallet is working.  All my coins are there.
The wallet is not working at all

Have to find out how to fix that. It might work with different Qt wallet. I havent tested it cuz im replanning to change the fork to Pi IOU making it smaller blocks and more transactions per second.  If piece is digital gold then Pi IOU is an IOU it can be swapped with the Pi Network when it hits an exchange. I know ya'll waiting on the official block explorer and an exchange.  just keep mining and hold before the first halving happens in April 2021
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: