Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:33:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the power of HOLD and believe  (Read 1724 times)
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 02:04:29 PM

Yes the power of holding and believing is really powerful and I also want to congratulates those people who make this far on holding their bitcoins but what I am thinking is that people can hold it for more than 2 years? imagine 2018 to early 2021 they are holding their bitcoin for that long. In my case I am also holding bitcoin but for me I cannot wait that long in order to get my profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 02:14:39 PM

as we know, the price of Bitcoin had a bear run in 2018 with the lowest price at $3k on Dec 17, 2018 and now the price of Bitcoin has reached $25k and this is the new ATH price for Bitcoin, so if you buy Bitcoin in 2018 and HOLD until now, then you can get a profit of more than 700% and I also congratulate those of you who HOLD or bought Bitcoin in 2018 when the price of Bitcoin dump.
sometimes we are not strong enough to sell it when bitcoin is up 30% or 50%, there are lots of spammers who say they have to sell and the issue of bitcoin price drops. the fact is that none of this is true, holding on to one's own beliefs is better than having to believe in bad issues. hold will provide big profits if we are patient

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
age7393

Activity: 516
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2021, 02:22:46 PM

You're right! But the same can be said about 2014, for example, then if you bought, then you could also get crazy interest. But who knew?) Right now, what do you think is worth buying?
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 02:24:53 PM

Yes the power of holding and believing is really powerful and I also want to congratulates those people who make this far on holding their bitcoins but what I am thinking is that people can hold it for more than 2 years? imagine 2018 to early 2021 they are holding their bitcoin for that long. In my case I am also holding bitcoin but for me I cannot wait that long in order to get my profit.
Having faith in Bitcoin is really helping and driving investors to be strong and be patient. I'm not sure how many had the said enthusiasm and faith in crypto. Might be very unfortunate that only a few have managed to take hold despite the crisis we face this time coz I know that many are regretting selling their Bitcoin so early.

If we can imagine 2 years holding, it is a long sacrifice for us. Not a usual thing to do unless if you really don't money but rather just to keep Bitcoin for the entire life without spending on it. (It wasn't me)
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2021, 03:34:09 PM

Damn, I did panic sell in 2018 and I wish I never did that. Anyways time is passed and I can not recuperate my loss it's better to begin again from zero. You're correct those who purchase the bitcoin in 2018 and hold it tight they're currently rich and making the most of their benefit. I think it's the incredible illustration of those bitcoin clients who don't care to stand by I realize I am one of them however I learn from my lesson how bitcoins blase you with profit if you hold tight on your investment and never do the panic sell.

You're not alone as many people who also invested on bitcoin's ATH on 2017 also panic sell when the price decline so fast after that year ended. Most investors were scared of losing their money that time especially that most of them were just joining the hype that time. That may also be the reason why the price decline was so massive as investors were also pulling back and there wasn't much of a wall that time to support the 20k$ ATH.
Anyway, if you've invested somewhere between 2018 and 2020 then you've also gain a certain amount of profit as the new ATH that bitcoin achieved is too massive compared to the 2017 ATH and also there is a wall that support the current price that prevents the sudden massive dump.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2021, 04:25:33 PM

As long as there's a potential coin that can give us profit someday, we should invest in it but of course, we should buy on the spot where below moving-average and 50% below RSI.

Let's always play safely on investment because the more we invest, we can lose a lot of it also.

Let's have faith in bitcoin, it already gives a lot of assurance such as the bull run happened in the year of 2017 and 2020-21.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 11:36:55 PM

We don’t know the future, and don’t know that bitcoin will reach $41k by then. So when bitcoin dumping in 2018 at a cheap price of $3k, then many of the traders and investors cut lost their money by the time they bought it at a high price. If you know now, bitcoin will rise again, perhaps many of them still hold it. I don’t know if anyone is still holding that long until now and hasn’t sold it. But surely if they still hold it, I’m sure in this ATH, they’ve taken profit.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 11:53:46 PM

Yeah, I really appreciate all people who buy more once the price of Bitcoin at the bearish season at the end of 2018. Those people who believe the price of Bitcoin will soar in the next few years and buy many Bitcoin in 2018, must already have big profits now. They know well how the potential of Bitcoin to increase the value in the future. Especially, those people who know the potential Bullrun after the halving Bitcoin, should already plan for the long term investment in that year. Congratulations to all loyal Bitcoin holders.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Amejoaquim

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 02:53:56 AM

Patience and Believe is the key of success.

When the price of btc is stable on 10-12k, i already sold my investment because real life necessity forces me to sell everything.

Untill now i still hate my self because of that.
Alucard1

Activity: 574
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 03:09:24 AM

Who knows what will happen in the future so those people who buy bitcoin way back year 2017 have now huge earnings in their wallets especially if they still hold it until now. This is why investing in the long term is such a great idea but there are still some people who keep on pulling it out because of some reasons, such as thinking that bitcoin could go to a lower value and some also because of the current situation on which sometimes they badly needed money.

dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 912

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2021, 03:18:06 AM

When the price of btc is stable on 10-12k, i already sold my investment because real life necessity forces me to sell everything.

believe me your not alone mate  Grin Grin Grin

i actually investing in gold but the technique can be applied to bitcoin

simple invest same amount on every month whenever the price up or down (Simple Dollar Cost averaging)

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 02:27:43 PM

It seems like what you are doing is being done a lot by other people, so you are not alone and there are still many like you at that time. when a pandemic hits the world everyone will do priority scale. Likewise, if at that time he had bitcoin deposits, he would still sell them because the necessities of life required that the best step was done.

Are those who sell out when the pandemic is not as disappointed as you are !! of course disappointed and that's natural but if he does not do he can still enjoy his life? does not guarantee.
so be grateful because life has to go on and can be repeated from the start looking for your bitcoin.

believe me your not alone mate  Grin Grin Grin

i actually investing in gold but the technique can be applied to bitcoin

simple invest same amount on every month whenever the price up or down (Simple Dollar Cost averaging)

I agree with you, because indeed the journey of life can not go according to plan for many reasons, but if you only blame yourself for actions that you think are wrong are also not good things.

I also invested in gold by purchasing installments in one of the funding company,  that we can deposit whatever and immediately calculated according to the gold price at that time, if there is an increase we will receive a reward.
Coinsfera
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Buy Bitcoin in Dubai | Buy Bitcoin in Istanbul

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2021, 03:32:05 PM

as we know, the price of Bitcoin had a bear run in 2018 with the lowest price at $3k on Dec 17, 2018 and now the price of Bitcoin has reached $25k and this is the new ATH price for Bitcoin, so if you buy Bitcoin in 2018 and HOLD until now, then you can get a profit of more than 700% and I also congratulate those of you who HOLD or bought Bitcoin in 2018 when the price of Bitcoin dump.
If you get back and look at the whole image of the price graph you will see that bitcoin is quite successful in the course of time. In just four months Bitcoin quadrupled its price from $10k to $40k. It is the pure example of the success that is made possible by the belief and patience of investors. Small dips made Bitcoin even stronger, it came back from many dips with the support of investors.

coinsfera.com

Buy Bitcoin in Dubai | Buy Bitcoin in Istanbul | Buy Bitcoin in Kosovo | Buy Bitcoin in London
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2021, 04:11:33 PM

Those who has strong hands and investors who has the most patience really had their lives more secure when they had reap the fruit of their sacrifices. The long wait really paid off so I congratulate all hodlers out there that made a lot of profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2021, 06:55:36 PM

I am a trader as well as a Holder. I have been able to hold Bitcoin for more than 2 years and sell it at ATH 2020 and it requires extra patience and must be sure of the target to be achieved. HOLD's strength is truly extraordinary if you have patience and confidence. Buying at deep prices, of course, will also be very fun and get a lot of benefits. But it's all worth the patience over the past 2 years.
For now I don't hold HOLD for too long and I prefer to do scalping with benefits that can be obtained at any time.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 07:21:32 PM

For most people, it would be practical to just hold for years until the bitcoin price increases to thousands of thousands of dollars and that would be a big profit for investors. Or you could sell for short to make a profit in order to invest a higher amount than you could invest in a long term investment. I understand that it just so hard to sell your bitcoin because when the price skyrocket after a few years it just feels like you lose a lot of money even though you make a profit when you sell your bitcoin. It is always like the longer you hold the higher the reward you're going to get.
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 01:42:30 AM

maybe those who bought when prices fell in 2018 could be a lot and we can be sure of that. but when the pandemic early last year hit the world, maybe not a few had to give up for sale because of urgent needs.
although in the end maybe now regret it but all there must be a priority scale. for those who are still holding back, of course, they will enjoy happy results at this time.

For most people, it would be practical to just hold for years until the bitcoin price increases to thousands of thousands of dollars and that would be a big profit for investors. Or you could sell for short to make a profit in order to invest a higher amount than you could invest in a long term investment. I understand that it just so hard to sell your bitcoin because when the price skyrocket after a few years it just feels like you lose a lot of money even though you make a profit when you sell your bitcoin. It is always like the longer you hold the higher the reward you're going to get.

Bitcoin is indeed very profitable when used as a long-term investment because we know that once every 4 years, bitcoin experiences a halving which will experience a reduction in the number and demand is still a lot, so to experience a big increase it will certainly happen by itself.
the longer it became clear that the price would continue to increase, but last year bitcoin made a short-term investment move that was also very profitable for those who could take advantage of it.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 912

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2021, 02:39:19 AM

I agree with you, because indeed the journey of life can not go according to plan for many reasons, but if you only blame yourself for actions that you think are wrong are also not good things.

damn bro you touched my hearts  Cry Cry Cry. and to all you guys keep up the good work  Cheesy

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Lorence.xD

Activity: 1624
Merit: 315

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 02:46:18 AM

Don't blame your self, you said it to be a necessity then it is better than starving to death, the only way that I can think of so this kind of things wouldn't happen again is to have another mode of cashflow. I do agree with patience and trust but we also have to be smart about it, remember that being too greedy could the cause of us getting left behind.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 04:33:45 PM

do not need to blame yourself because it could be that what you are doing is the best treatment you have to do.
it could be that if you don't do it, you will have even greater difficulties.

Don't blame your self, you said it to be a necessity then it is better than starving to death, the only way that I can think of so this kind of things wouldn't happen again is to have another mode of cashflow. I do agree with patience and trust but we also have to be smart about it, remember that being too greedy could the cause of us getting left behind.
true, because all of course there are problems that maybe not everyone knows apart from yourself.
so if it has been done of course it is the best treatment. I can agree with your point that presumably could have another way of cash flow. to be able to control properly.
but everything will also be adjusted to the current situation that we may not know other than himself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: