Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:40:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You want something good as UNISWAP and 1inch ?  (Read 231 times)
Stanlo (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 07:57:58 AM
Merited by Oshosondy (1), VDraci (1), Refrumatrix (1), Phoenix_PROG (1), Wingsbtc (1)

WARNING

Just because UNISWAP and 1INCH exchanges give users that trade on their platforms huge amount of money through their valuable tokens doesn't mean you should now start depositing your assets on any new exchanges that you see in crypto space, hoping there will be another huge airdrop campaigns, you will get scammed if care is not taken, Newbies most especially I hope this gets to you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
idrisalomagold

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 08:09:50 AM

Everything in crypto industry be in trading requires risk management. If people wants to  put their assets on certain platforms, expecting of its upcoming airdrop then so be it.  Again, we cant get rewards by not merely risking on it. However, we can shield certain risk by doing intensive research before making some engagements. These is not to promote airdrops, I just merely stating we have our own rights; we were just reminding people the risk underlying.
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 08:21:57 AM

🤔 well thoughtful OP, it's not a common thing for new exchanges to share their token with new users that trade on their platforms, this can actually make some start expecting such from new exchange projects, good warning honestly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 08:32:20 AM

You don't even need to keep it on that platform. people will surely DYOR before try to send their money to the new platform. 1nch and UNI were very reputable swap service and these can be trusted by the users.
When you are only converting 1nch worth more than $20 and send it back into your wallet and it's enough to be eligible for the airdrop.
huge airdrop will always be coming from the legit platforms.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 4270

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2020, 08:32:25 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5276937
I have published this link many times already, and I advise all freebie lovers to start exploring these projects.
But you will have to make exchanges on these platforms, so I advise you to create other wallets for these purposes.
Don't connect your wallets to questionable smart contracts

Check your wallets
Defi security: Token Allowance Checker
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5285231

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 08:37:18 AM

WARNING

Just because UNISWAP and 1INCH exchanges give users that trade on their platforms huge amount of money through their valuable tokens doesn't mean you should now start depositing your assets on any new exchanges that you see in crypto space, hoping there will be another huge airdrop campaigns, you will get scammed if care is not taken, Newbies most especially I hope this gets to you.
Yes, I have seen people chasing new defi projects like crazy without even checking their legitimacy and other aspects and in the end most of such projects prove to be scams or just fail. I think community should look to work and invest with legit and quality projects only.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Psynthax

Activity: 2282
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 09:06:35 AM

Most of us just use those platform for exchanging money and nothing more. However you're actually true, people shouldn't just try to deposit to any new decentralized exchange platform just because they are expecting some free money.
Consider the reputation of such platform and how much volume it has first then you talk about airdrop later because those are foundations that make uniswap and 1inch could do such bountiful airdrop.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 11:48:24 AM

Most DEXs have already launched their own token anyway. I actually don't know of one that could potentially issue a new token soon. So I don't think there will be another case like UNI or 1INCH. But an important warning nevertheless to not connect your wallet to any shady side out there.

avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 11:54:36 AM

WARNING

Well, Defi has created quite a buzz around crypto market with their early success stories! Hence people have flocked to Defi market to get their share of pie. But the buzz was taken out by the outperformance that bitcoin has shown since last few weeks! So I don't think a lot of people ventures into Defi market to invest in a new token!

Yes, every new project comes with a huge risk! I still have millions of dead tokens in my ETH wallet. But it's just our duty to under the potential of a project before investing in them! If someone is joining the defi market without due diligence, it's straight forward gambling, at least to me!

cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 12:04:15 PM

but beware of scam, some people maybe use this for scam people.Like make the same exchange like uni and 1inch their start to spread their way.
and people think maybe that exchange will do the same and start trade there.
recently some dex exchange do the same thing, and will give airdrop for who hold their coin in their own decentralized wallet, julswap.org,and binance is support this project,AFAIK.
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 01:00:13 PM

WARNING

everyone doesn't know which platform will give airdrop like UNI and 1inch so they are now starting to look for new DEX exchanges which are likely giving reward/tokens to early users like UNI and 1inch, I think this is natural because they don't want to miss it again, and mostly hunters already know the risks
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1156

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 01:01:06 PM

1nch and UNI were very reputable swap service and these can be trusted by the users.
They're not really very reputable and trusted service, most member usually using airswap or changelly since it's more popular.

1nch and Uniswap are gave free airdrop since it's kind of marketing, as you can see this both DEXs is very popular right now. Mostly most of DEXs/Swap service also promising to give free airdrop, but those only sweet promise and exit scamming.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2020, 01:04:59 PM

WARNING

Even if we don't deposit our assets outright but we can still trade in this exchange occasionally because as i understand the criteria for the airdrop was mostly base on the wallets that have ever trade before the time of airdrop announcement, this are dex so it is not even proper to leave assets in there since you can always connect your own wallet and trade without having to deposit directly.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 01:08:16 PM

Those are surprise airdrops and only the real supporter will get the reward, I believe many airdrop will start to do the same thing next year but not one can know when and what. There's a risk on everything, if they can afford to use many exchanges then why not, as long as its a legit exchange I don't have a problem on that. I didn't qualify for those two big airdrop, but hopefully to get lucky as well on those future big airdrops.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 01:11:27 PM

WARNING

Yeah already fixed this sort of warning on my mind when entered into crypto world. It is insane here to invest into high yield plans. Uniswap and 1inch is kind of projects which are luring people by showing "independent" investment confidence and high returns through it. But honestly managing portfolio and submitting your assets to such projects is risky bet.

Moreover such websites have shown to increased scams since anyone can create existing token with different contract address which one can not confirm instantly whether it's real or fake. People have failed and lost money that way many times. So yeah, staying away and approaching the crypto with traditional trading is far safer.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 01:14:45 PM

WARNING

Agree with these, take heed of the warning, because not all crypto exchanges out there is trustworthy, and who knows that some are just waiting for the right time to scam people thats why dont just take the bait of those fancy airdrops because they might happen for a reason and not all people are destined to receive that airdrops only those who earn the privilege by using those platform.
Reb Klimrod

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 01:21:31 PM

I would love to use these exchanges, but the commission for eth transactions $ 30 + completely discourages the desire

Tushar Ramani

Activity: 400
Merit: 15

Crypto Ghost Since 2017

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 04:36:03 PM

What do you mean by new? New exchanges anyway can't just airdrop their natively launched tokens and even if they do, how do you think it will jump to some value when it is new - not having any volume? Now if they are not new, they will be most probably have some volume and exchanges with volumes won't be doing scam for years/months.

The list that zasad@ has provided is good and any newbie can try a few trades for the hope of airdrop because a few dollars trade won't matter otherwise, that newbie won't be performing that trade in the first place.
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 05:16:31 PM

My biggest regret will be those two projects that I got a chance to participant in but I didn't. My friends got over 2500$ just by doing a single trade in uniswap. Now I am trying to find a similar project that could provide airdrop like those two. I do not want to miss any project from now and I have already found some potential ones.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 05:46:58 PM

It would be fool for people to start using platforms indiscriminately all because you want free tokens but I believe we are going to see this trend continue, project will start user focus token distribution, this help kill start a community and have a stake in the game, If you give me $1000 for using your platform you have my loyalty and this is what Uniswap is enjoying now even after the Sushi attack

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████