Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:52:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What altcoins will do best in 2021?  (Read 3856 times)
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 08:54:37 AM

The best altcoins remain ethereum, but a lot of speculation is that there are new altcoins under discussion such as chainlink, polkadot and trx. maybe it can be used as an option for investment, but it must be based on analysis
Those 3 you mentioned will be also my best bet this year eth, dot and chain will outperform all other altcoins there even bitcoin I think eth price just waiting for the right time and moment to finally explode Im not sure if we are entering into altseason now but if not yet then we can still expect a big price movements from this 3 altcoins. 
You should be careful in doing that investment though, I am not saying don't do it, all I am saying is be careful if you want to do that. For example, have your money 40% in bitcoin, 20% in eth, 20% in dot and 20% in chain, if you do that I can say you will make a very decent amount of profit. That way you have a huge number of bitcoins which is the biggest coin that everyone loves, you will also still have a big amount of altcoins that could go up and make a good profit as well.

I am not in favor of going into just few coins, or purely on altcoins because if you do that you are going to end up with a bigger risk than you should have. If you can diversify your portfolio into multiple coins and a big amount in bitcoin you would be both profiting but also risking less, the only downside is you may earn less as well but I rather get the less risking part.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coiner-88

Activity: 537
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 02:19:13 PM

Numerous altcoins are siphoning up the cost on the grounds that bitcoin right currently holding the top altcoins in the coin market is the best activity and it is likewise extremely dangerous to put resources into altcoins particularly numerous whales merchants. Bitcoin itself still not moving and leap to an exorbitant cost in this new year, yet it stable on the current cost.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 04:56:19 PM

Numerous altcoins are siphoning up the cost on the grounds that bitcoin right currently holding the top altcoins in the coin market is the best activity and it is likewise extremely dangerous to put resources into altcoins particularly numerous whales merchants. Bitcoin itself still not moving and leap to an exorbitant cost in this new year, yet it stable on the current cost.
defense that occurs in bitcoin is due to market conditions that are difficult to guess and the defense that happened to bitcoin already was very good with high prices if you want to invest in bitcoin better wait when the bull run comes back, at that moment buy bitcoin because when the price of bitcoin has started to rise it's hard to stop
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2021, 05:29:13 PM

The fact that today the price of Bitcoin has decreased is quite understandable and expected, since every Bitcoin holder is trying to make money during the bull run, but we need to seize this moment to buy Bitcoin at a bargain price, perhaps the last time, given the fact that up to $ 30,000 bitcoin may never return.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 06:34:34 AM

The best altcoins remain ethereum, but a lot of speculation is that there are new altcoins under discussion such as chainlink, polkadot and trx. maybe it can be used as an option for investment, but it must be based on analysis
Those 3 you mentioned will be also my best bet this year eth, dot and chain will outperform all other altcoins there even bitcoin I think eth price just waiting for the right time and moment to finally explode Im not sure if we are entering into altseason now but if not yet then we can still expect a big price movements from this 3 altcoins. 
The fact is that today many are interested in Polkadot in the cryptocurrency market. Almost a significant part of all my acquaintances expect a drop in prices so that they can invest more profitably. But if polkadot is really very promising records he falls can not wait.

What you said is right, many people are kept waiting for the Drop because Polkadot is becoming very popular coin in the market after ETH, whereas other coins are completely struggling to increase their prices. Once the price of Bitcoin stabilizes, we might expect, many of the best blockchains out there will easily help to increase their prices.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 07:10:54 PM

many people are kept waiting for the Drop because Polkadot is becoming very popular coin in the market after ETH, whereas other coins are completely struggling to increase their prices. Once the price of Bitcoin stabilizes, we might expect, many of the best blockchains out there will easily help to increase their prices.
I believe that needs to be done very carefully though. Sure there is a possibility of dot increasing without a decrease, but without the correction of bitcoin and only a stabilization that means dot needs to not only go up in fiat but also go up in bitcoin price at the same time, which means we are talking about outpacing bitcoin that rarely any coin does that. You could see coins drop less than bitcoin goes up.

If bitcoin goes up 100% and altcoin drops only 10% in btc price, that means price of the altcoin goes up as well, but if you are expecting bitcoin to stay the same, that means altcoin needs to go up in bitcoin price and that does happen but usually when bitcoin goes down in fiat not when it stabilizes. I am not saying it won't happen, plenty of times that kind of thing happened, it is just not the common way of how that happens, still could shock us though.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 11:58:26 PM

Dot could be a new version of ATH, improvements in the ecosystem are compatibility with different blockchain systems.  This proves Dot is diversified, versatile and well supported.  Perhaps, in this new development trend, I think that the isolation, monopoly of blockchain platforms will be difficult to adapt to the trend of the community.

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 08:06:25 AM

In 2021 a lots of coin doing really good in terms of making money. But I think after ethereum 2.0 full upgrade ethereum will grow more. And I also think that ethereum based Dex and defis will grow more. The problem regarding ethereum bchain is fees now. So many small traders don't like to pay high amount of fees but after eth2.0 if fees drops then they will try defis more often. Now let's see what happens bin future.

Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 08:12:42 AM

What do you think?
In 2021 I predict that Ethereum will stand out again, I strongly believe that the Ethereum price increase will have a positive impact on other altcoins, and there will be many new projects to be created, but I hope that the project will be created & will be handled with people who have more responsibility and think about project development and can make coins that can keep the market price when the project is successful, and can develop in the future ', not just thinking about temporary profits.

culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 09:53:29 AM

ETH will be the best altcoin in 2021. Everything is currently unknown, but my prediction is like BTC by the end of 2020, ETH will have spectacular breakthroughs later this year.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 10:00:16 AM

In 2021 a lots of coin doing really good in terms of making money. But I think after ethereum 2.0 full upgrade ethereum will grow more. And I also think that ethereum based Dex and defis will grow more. The problem regarding ethereum bchain is fees now. So many small traders don't like to pay high amount of fees but after eth2.0 if fees drops then they will try defis more often. Now let's see what happens bin future.

Yes, DeFi is a really promising topic right now. But in order to get into profitable projects and get decent profits, you need a lot of money. Small investors have nothing to do there. If we talk about altcoins, then you can always independently assess the current position of a particular coin and choose the desired option.
fearofsalt

Activity: 448
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 08:37:46 PM

Yes, DeFi is a really promising topic right now. But in order to get into profitable projects and get decent profits, you need a lot of money. Small investors have nothing to do there. If we talk about altcoins, then you can always independently assess the current position of a particular coin and choose the desired option.
DeFi will spread onto another blockchains. It is hard to imagine that high fees satisfy anyone. And fees keep growing. There should be an alternative to ETH domination. So I think next few months small investors will get an opportunity to participate in profitable projects.

Moreover, there is a turn of STO. DeFi cant stay the boss forever (IMHO). Hope this year will bring us many changes in its own structure so we would be able to make something out  Grin
francois-cooper

Activity: 308
Merit: 31

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 08:42:02 PM

While BTC and ETH have already reached their ATH, some others large cap coins are still far from their highest prices :iota, eos, neo, litecoin...
Maybe those coins are a good bet to make nice profits

Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 09:25:40 PM

While BTC and ETH have already reached their ATH, some others large cap coins are still far from their highest prices :iota, eos, neo, litecoin...
Maybe those coins are a good bet to make nice profits
i was thinking the same thing, those coins and dash, monero and zcash, there are a lot of them, it is really hard to choose from them, i am leaning more into Dash, Neo and Litecoin, we'll see.

darthflux

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 04:24:24 AM

I would rather go with a project which has its roots in #BitcoinMining as well such as Zionode's $ZS15 as it has a well versed team of #Bitcoin #Mining veterans instead of $BTCST which have no history of Bitcoin Mining. - https://token.zionodes.com/

█▄          SWAAP.org     ─     The Global Payment Network          ▀█
For Individuals & Traders, Businesses, Financial Institutions
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2021, 02:05:07 PM

for this year the most shining altcoin is certainly ethreum which is currently the price peaked again, and at the beginning of the year ethreum was doubted by some because of the price movements that are not so good at a time when the price of bitcoin is rising so fast, but now all have been missed and the price of ethreum is already at the highest level, and there are also other altcoins that are growing, namely DOGE is currently also increasing in price.
In reality, no one expected such a growth rate from Dogecoin, and personally I believed that Elon Musk's influence on this cryptocurrency would only be temporary. But this person on Twitter started to be too active about cryptocurrency.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Billo_

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 01:06:58 AM

I expect Avalanche to do best in 2021 because it is, what we need right now, to improve Ethereum's issues:

- very high fees for ETH - Avalanche has fees of only around 10 cents and can do 4.5k transactions per second, Ethereum only 15 transactions per second
- a very long time before it confirms a transaction at Ethereum - Avalanche has a confirmation time of 2 seconds
- Ethereum scaling is limited and will only improve im ETH 2.0 - Avalanche uses Avalanche consensus and make scaling possible for almost unlimited decentralisation

Avalanche was also compared against Polkadot and Cosmos here and Avalanche won:

Comparison between Avalanche, Cosmos and Polkadot

SEQ has written more articles, every article from him is very informative.

From a non-technical perspective, I expect DOGE to make huge gains because maybe Elon Musk invests in DOGE.  Smiley
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 11:26:33 PM

in 2021 eth is still the lead for altcoin as the best choice. for me, whatever your choice, you must include eth in your basket, because this is a backup coin if another coin of your choice fails eth it can back up your assets

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 11:33:39 PM

in 2021 eth is still the lead for altcoin as the best choice. for me, whatever your choice, you must include eth in your basket, because this is a backup coin if another coin of your choice fails eth it can back up your assets

I believe the same. Eth will still be the topmost alt choice here. I am waiting their fully launched 2.0 because right now, we haven't seen the aftermath of Phase 1 yet. But they are already breaking their ATH   recently, so they have a lot of room to improve in terms of their price once we experience the benefits of their second version. Hope we see that soon as many people are already complaining about the high gas fees.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 11:58:07 PM

Binance Coin (BNB) shows a great increase recently.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/binance-coin/

From around $40 last week or a couple of weeks IIRC, they are now strongly sitting at $70.

Watch out and add this to your portfolio guys. Avoid being FOMO once it reached $100 value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: