Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:17:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Altcoin would you Buy now and Why?  (Read 6082 times)
Radzilla

Activity: 14
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 11:52:54 AM

I have nice portfolio of alts, which are in TOP100. I won't tell why I invest, because you can find news/development plan/community of these project everywhere. It's $DOT $ATOM $ANT $WAVES. Big guys.

But I'm trying to invest in chance with pretty small capital. Less than 10% of my portfolio is in investments which are not as hot as the crypto at TOP100.

First of all:
$LTO - Great use cases, coming partnership with Chainlink, deflationary model, great leasing model (staking) and as for now this company works with Dutch Government, and lately they told about partnership with United Nations. They are not sleeping, they are working pretty fast.

$YFTE - It's risky, but as fork od YFDAI it has nice potential to grow. Limited supply, staking program and moreover swap platform which will work with Binance Smart Chain.

$CUR - Woah, it can be more than huge. Only 2 milion supply, own bridges, own services, working with $DAI $KSM $DOT $ETH $ANT. Looking forward for better marketing actions from them, because they have plan to revolutionize collectible items, which will be tokenized. As for now they made one sale of Ferrari F12 TDF. If crypto market will grow, people would search alternative way to invest. Seems like perfect opportunity.

But as I wrote these projects are more risky, so I decided to put only some money on them.

#notfinancialadvice Smiley

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 02:17:27 PM

Many altcoins have potential such as ada, polkadot eth and btc that know if longterm and the price is raised significantly so until now I still continue to accumulate these coins because I know if they are of great benefit to future and know if more altcoins are coming that will be trending like unicoin last year so good luck to those who took it from airdrops.
you can choose the DOT that many people are talking about. BNB, ETH, and ADA are also important assets to own. but if you want more focus you can choose one of the several that I mentioned.

maxi786

Activity: 1106
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 02:17:51 PM

Personally, I definitely want to buy and invest in Ethereum for now, then the reason is very simple because Ethereum is number 2 on the coinmarketcap and Ethereum is still priced at its ATH. The price has not dropped, although the bitcoin has already set a new record.0).
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 03:20:49 PM

- Kyber Network

- LoopRing

- Icon

- Bat

- Terra

- Ontology

- Iota

- Enjin

These coins are in the top 100 at cheap prices with low max supply, which of these coins has been established for years maintaining its top 100 rankings + which ones haven't been heavily premined + has a real world usage + not a shit/scam coin + has good fundamentals + very active project with regular updates from the coin team.

Which of these coins are new if not established and in what trend? De-Fi?

I like the way you analyze it. I like ICX and IOTA among these. In addition, I also invest in a few Hot trending like TRX, EOS, .. All have a certain return up to now. But I will keep adding them for the future. Enough platforms to develop for this new trend. I think the era of crypto will go even further after being brought in by the retail community and institutional investors. As a result, the market was very exciting and exciting. 2021 will be a boom year for us.

StefanMM

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 05:07:15 PM

Each person has diffrent opinions, after you did the research buy the coin you are willing to buy again next month and that you want to help grow the project, and have the patiance to wait for it 6 month to grow or maybe 1 year. Could also be tomorow  Smiley but start with the idea it could take 1 year.
oprahwindfury

Activity: 568
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 05:17:05 PM

No coin is acceptable to purchase for the time being particularly the current bitcoin pattern which is bullish. All the other things when bitcoin jumps out other altcoins will going to follow as well so purchasing altcoins now are dangerous for misfortunes particularly in the event that you needed to procure in digital money speculation. I recommend you to pause or put resources into stable coins rather so when there is the correct plunge then you can purchase or change it over to the altcoins you needed.

skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2021, 05:34:58 PM

No coin is acceptable to purchase for the time being particularly the current bitcoin pattern which is bullish. All the other things when bitcoin jumps out other altcoins will going to follow as well so purchasing altcoins now are dangerous for misfortunes particularly in the event that you needed to procure in digital money speculation. I recommend you to pause or put resources into stable coins rather so when there is the correct plunge then you can purchase or change it over to the altcoins you needed.
You don't have to wait a certain amount of time to make a profit on a trade. If you can analyze the chart then you will also have the opportunity to make a profit even when a bear market comes along. The market is never flat and price are constantly fluctuating, if you are used to trading there will be a gap for you to get a chance to make a profit. I don't blame your trading style, it may not be suitable for others.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 05:40:31 PM

Personally, I definitely choose to buy and invest in Ethereum for now, then the reason is very simple, because Ethereum is ranked 2 on coinmarketcap and the price of Ethereum has not yet touched its ATH price, even though Bitcoin has already set a new record for its ATH price, so it makes me believe that soon the price of Ethereum will definitely increase at least in its ATH price (my target for the price of Ethereum at $1500-$1800).

Ethereum has been showing good potential and volume for years so I firmly believe that its best to invest in it. It has passed lots of tests of time and I'm sure that it will still prove a lot in the future. Aside from ETH, coins like BNB, ADA and DOT are also worth buying these days. Just make sure that you'll know how to invest at perfect timing.
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 06:12:55 PM

- Kyber Network

- LoopRing

- Icon

- Bat

- Terra

- Ontology

- Iota

- Enjin

These coins are in the top 100 at cheap prices with low max supply, which of these coins has been established for years maintaining its top 100 rankings + which ones haven't been heavily premined + has a real world usage + not a shit/scam coin + has good fundamentals + very active project with regular updates from the coin team.

Each investor must independently make investment decisions so as not to blame others later. Personally, I'm looking at NEO, TWT, EOS and ROSE right now. These are projects that have not yet been pumped on the market, although they have a good team and prospects. They have MM so if the market continues to grow, they will show themselves!

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 08:37:07 PM

Many people place bets on several coins at once. But I think only top options should be considered. Although at the moment the crypto market is in good dynamics (new startups appear, promising and profitable). In order not to advise about investments, first of all rely on your knowledge and analysis.
I like Cake token and some other on BSC chain!

Kezacky

Activity: 728

https://gptverse.art/

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 06:19:27 PM

I don't really know about the list you mentioned, I last bought altcoins in early November. some of which I bought including ETH, UNI, LINK, BNB and EOS. since the end of November I stopped to buy. February is a great time to sell altcoins. As we can see the current market situation has improved and some of my investments have increased by almost 90% since I bought, and am still waiting for the rise in EOS. EOS is currently on the rise, but I have a target to sell at a rate of $ 0.6 - $ 1

JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 06:27:36 PM

Many altcoins have potential such as ada, polkadot eth and btc that know if longterm and the price is raised significantly so until now I still continue to accumulate these coins because I know if they are of great benefit to future and know if more altcoins are coming that will be trending like unicoin last year so good luck to those who took it from airdrops.
So many people are missing on ADA... With all the news coming soon this is maybe last time we can buy under 1$. I bought it on 25cents and again at 87cents. It will go strong in next 60days at least.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 10:02:38 AM

- Kyber Network

- LoopRing

- Icon

- Bat

- Terra

- Ontology

- Iota

- Enjin

I am not interested in some of the altcoints you mention even though they are in the top 100 for a cheap price. I am more interesting with Aurora, Eth and cardano because the Altcoint I mean has given me tangible results.

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 07:03:27 AM

At this moment most of the coins are in very high price. And maybe it will go more. So if you invest in a altcoin you should go for long run maybe 5-6 years  and for that I think dot and ethereum is the best choice beside bitcoin. But if yiu want to make trade and make profit .you can put your money in any altocin and can make profit and goes to other coins. That's it.

Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 08:08:13 AM

- Kyber Network

- LoopRing

- Icon

- Bat

- Terra

- Ontology

- Iota

- Enjin

From the entire list, I think you can choose a IOTA coin. The technology on which it is built is too undervalued. DAG has strengths.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 09:11:27 AM

It's not safe anymore to invest money on altcoins unless you plan to go for altcoins that haven't surge yet, most of these top altcoins are already over ATH, buying is like crucifying yourself, the best time to invest is over, now all you can do is take extra precautions even if you want to take the risk
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 09:33:46 AM

For now, I only focus on two altcoins, I choose Ethereum and Binance which are well tested and good for investing. Moreover, Ethereum and Binance price movements are very significant in the crypto market. therefore I will not choose one of the coins that you mentioned above.

ETH and Binance are expensive than other altcoins. There are several others that are pretty much profitable also other than them, like the DOT which you can have about 7DOT with $300 while you only have 1BNB with $300. A small spike of the price of $5 with 7DOT will earn you immediately $35. this applies to Cardano that just breaks out to $1. Exponential growth is possible when you have a ton of the token.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1234

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 09:41:29 AM

Currently the majority of investment is in BTC.Since we are in the bull season now, when I buy altcoins, I buy according to trend and social volume and try to sell at an optimum level.
I am currently focused on the coins on the bsc network

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 02:11:01 PM

My UNCX, 0xMR, UTNP, FARM picks have done well
Anmol007

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 06:45:18 PM

(XEM) ALTCOIN i will buy now because i see alot of potential in (XEM) COIN and i now this is a best coin of the future. and i selected to everyone to buy (XEM) COIN right now with own research. and i also buy (XEM) COIN. (XEM) ic a profitable coin

XSL Labs   ◉  SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA  ◉
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.xsl-labs.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: