Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:04:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Altcoin would you Buy now and Why?  (Read 6084 times)
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 12:00:42 PM

- Kyber Network

- LoopRing

- Icon

- Bat

- Terra

- Ontology

- Iota

- Enjin

These coins are in the top 100 at cheap prices with low max supply, which of these coins has been established for years maintaining its top 100 rankings + which ones haven't been heavily premined + has a real world usage + not a shit/scam coin + has good fundamentals + very active project with regular updates from the coin team.

Which of these coins are new if not established and in what trend? De-Fi?

Enjin, Iota and ontology are good choice of altcoins to buy and hold for a long. Just to add some suggestion try to look and do some research on this altcoins which I think can give a very good amount of profit these are: CHZ, PNT, ROSE and TEL.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StevenCS

Activity: 319
Merit: 10

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 03:47:30 PM

actually there are very many coins that have very potential for me, for example like BNB and ETH, but for now I prefer XRP, because I think the price of XRP is still very low compared to other coins that have touched new ATH several times, while ATH XRP is at the price of 3 $, so there is still a chance that XRP will touch ATH again

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 04:01:53 PM

I don't really know much about most of the altcoins you posted, expect I have to research them now. So I don't think I can buy any of them. But the best altcoins I can buy now is CAKE, and thatbis because I believe it would still go higher because binance smart chain is getting more hype and increasing.

kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 06:12:56 PM

I don't really know much about most of the altcoins you posted, expect I have to research them now. So I don't think I can buy any of them. But the best altcoins I can buy now is CAKE, and thatbis because I believe it would still go higher because binance smart chain is getting more hype and increasing.
If you like Altcoins on the Binance chain, then not only is Cake a good one for you to buy, some other Altcoins are still very good for you to buy because most of the Altcoins on the Binance chain still have the potential to increase.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 10:49:40 PM

That's a wise decision, CAKE is undervalued right now. I guess some weak hands get out so it's oversold by now. You can always stake and raise your CAKE amount without having a risk of trading coins.
OP should've made a good amount of money if he bought those coins when he posted this thread. I think all of them have great returns since start of the year. Wish I bought them at that time, sometimes I feel like I'm late to the party. I didn't check Enjin, Bat or Kyber until they made huge gains.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
wayaneka

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2021, 02:21:00 AM

Currently high gas fee and network congestion on Ethereum does not solved yet, and there are some smart contract platform that offer lower transaction fee and high TPS. Because DEFI market keep growing and many user will prefer to use  DEFI and DEX platform that use other better blockcahin and smart contract platform.  So I will prefer to buy competitor of Ethereum like BNB, ADA, MATIC, AVAX and Solana.

bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2021, 03:45:49 AM

- Kyber Network

- LoopRing

- Icon

- Bat

- Terra

- Ontology

- Iota

- Enjin

These coins are in the top 100 at cheap prices with low max supply, which of these coins has been established for years maintaining its top 100 rankings + which ones haven't been heavily premined + has a real world usage + not a shit/scam coin + has good fundamentals + very active project with regular updates from the coin team.

Which of these coins are new if not established and in what trend? De-Fi?

4 of those listed had already broken their All Time high so meaning if you did Invest on all of those then you are already gaining too much money now.

I am more focused on investing in ETH, I often see market price movements that are very different from other altcoins, I think this is very profitable and very supportive for investing and this is a centralized altcoin.
why ETH alone? there are Binance and Litecoin , and also Dogecoin and cardano.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 07:05:26 AM

For me, fourth generation cryptocurrencies represent the future. Third generation cryptos such as Cardano/IOTA seems to have plateaued, so I would rather focus on the distant future with 4th gen coins. One coin that caught my attention recently was Internet Computer (ICP, Dfinity). It claims to be 4th Gen, with almost instant confirmation of payments, but the technology has a lot of flaws. Most of the others are still in development and we don't know which one will be successful in the future. A few such blockchains that comes to my mind are Hydrus7, Multiversum, Aergo and Insolar.
v3liana

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 09:02:57 AM

I'm just focus into long term and ETH is the best solution for me, with high marketcap but verry low risk. The reason why i want to hold this coin because in the next few month ETH 2.0 will release and i think it will make ETH price rise so drastically.

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2021, 12:09:31 PM

BNB is must buy now not just because their exchange is the most popular. Binance smart chain is continuously growing and many good projects are developed there. It also has a lot of uses in binance exchange platform like lauchpads, vaults, and staking. It also helps you to lessen the fees when you trade on their platform and less fees when making transactions under bsc network. Quarterly burns is also done and if demand in their bsc network continues to grow in the future with the less supply, price will definitely increase.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 12:59:46 PM

BNB is must buy now not just because their exchange is the most popular. Binance smart chain is continuously growing and many good projects are developed there. It also has a lot of uses in binance exchange platform like lauchpads, vaults, and staking. It also helps you to lessen the fees when you trade on their platform and less fees when making transactions under bsc network. Quarterly burns is also done and if demand in their bsc network continues to grow in the future with the less supply, price will definitely increase.
Yes this is a great time to buy Binance and the coin I think is really promising,
buying Binance will definitely get a lot of benefits in the future and there is no need to doubt about that,
but somehow it comes down to each other's decisions
Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2021, 01:38:52 PM

Though ethereum is the best one for buying in this correction time, but i would suggest others to buy polygon (matic) as L2 solution hype is growing and not only this, more AMM/Dex, defi projects are deployed into matic mainnet which is just like BSC hype. So, i'll try to accumulate more Polygon (matic) in the dip though it's pumped even in the correction time.  Cheesy

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
kenelmark

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 03:43:27 PM

I'm just focus into long term and ETH is the best solution for me, with high marketcap but verry low risk. The reason why i want to hold this coin because in the next few month ETH 2.0 will release and i think it will make ETH price rise so drastically.
Yes, I am also sure that the price of ETH will rise again, but at least there must be a revival in BTC and market conditions in a more stable direction so that ETH can bounce back smoothly.
ART VALUE

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 03:49:56 PM

I will buy www.artvalue.org coins!

kenelmark

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 10:57:40 AM

I will buy www.artvalue.org coins!
Then what's the deal with the other people here? okay I explain to you a little that everyone is free to choose and buy the coins they like at any time and do not have to suggest it to other people because it is not mandatory.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2021, 11:44:04 AM

Despite the recent market crash, BNB is still looking overpriced. I would say that the fair price for BNB is a market cap of ~$50 billion. The current market capitalization as per Coinmarketcap stands at $60 billion, which is slightly more than what I would have liked. Also keep an eye on the Coinbase market cap in NASDAQ. I guess right now, it is somewhere around $50b right now. IMO, there is no harm in waiting for a few weeks to invest in BNB.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 03:59:04 PM

many altcoins that have good prospects and personally I am still loyal to choose ethereum. maybe because eth have a stabil price in the market. there are also some altcoins that have stable prices and good prospects, it will be profitable. it all depends also on our initial capital. the more or greater our capital, we can invest in many coins that have good prospects and will give an profitable

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 06:12:57 PM

I will now buy ADA in this dump
ADA is next etherium. And it will reach there faster because for etherium it took years to reach the point where they are now because not everyone trusted or understood the crypto world. Now things are moving faster than ever that a fuckin’ grandma is investing in crypto too lol. So hold it hard you will see it in top 3 coins in the world i.e BTC, ETH and ADA within 2 years max!

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 06:54:09 PM

I will now buy ADA in this dump
ADA is next etherium. And it will reach there faster because for etherium it took years to reach the point where they are now because not everyone trusted or understood the crypto world. Now things are moving faster than ever that a fuckin’ grandma is investing in crypto too lol. So hold it hard you will see it in top 3 coins in the world i.e BTC, ETH and ADA within 2 years max!
I am still buying ethereum and now is a good time for that. This coin has really gained high popularity in the cryptocurrency for so long, even though it could provide about 15 transactions per second, which is much lower than almost all other altcoins. How much will the price and popularity of ethereum increase after the ongoing update of this network and the elimination of previous shortcomings? Therefore, the ethereum price forecast at the level of $ 8,000 - $ 10,000 is quite realistic. I think the ADA coin will not be able to provide such growth.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 648

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 09:40:44 PM

For now I like ADA I would like to invest on it it's perfect time, enjin also one of the best ,.market is down so wait for the right time . There are twt, btt, xrp , all these coins also have these protential
There are lots to choose from since most of altcoins on top ranking is already on sale where dipping around 20-40% at the moment which I can say a good point for someone to get in
before this market tends to make a shift.

ADA is a good choice and im considering this coin for the to invest.Im just feel sorry to those who bought on peak specially on Doge.How long they would tend to wait up for recovery?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████