Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:34:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How connected are you to the Matrix?  (Read 135 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 02:19:51 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2021, 02:44:03 PM by Ucy

I think you are more connected to the Matrix if you own centralized tech that allows people/things to monitor you without you realizing it.

Matrix is not the proper word to describe the situation humanity is currently in with centralized surveillance technologies. The right word will likely offend alot of people but it's the truth.
I doubt the movie Matrix captured up to 0.1% of the real situation things. I don't know much about the movie though. I hear people mention it alot and I remember watching part of it as a teen. Didn't understand it atall back then. I just enjoyed the actions. My recent views on matrix is mostly based on what I saw happening(through visions/revelations) in the spirit & physical world.

Time to put more effort in the right decentralized technology before its too late.

Note that I see nothing wrong in centralized tech if the persons or things they are centralized on can be trusted. Unfortunately, anyone who does not rely on the CREATOR of Heaven and Earth can't be trusted. This is the truth about life many have refused to accept. The CREATOR is the one who knows everything, HE is 100% real and IS the source of everything good and wonderful things we can think of.
The one who controls the Matrix is the enemy of humans.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto mushroom

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 09:16:47 AM

I see a way out of this situation - just wake up on your own and try to do what you can do yourself. For everyone, this is something different. And when the Matrix doesn't have power in the form of people who work for this system, the Matrix will disappear, since there will be no sense in it if everyone understands what it is and that no one needs it.

If something is still there (the Matrix), then it is needed for something, nothing happens in vain, everything is for our development (so that we wake up and cultivate all the best in ourselves), which means for our good.
OblivionFlorido

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 11:32:44 AM

Can we in the matrix, and can not. No one can say for sure is not. And can we live in the macro world, whereas there are micro-worlds. And we are the micro world to the other?
Ucy (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 02:31:10 PM

I see a way out of this situation - just wake up on your own and try to do what you can do yourself. For everyone, this is something different. And when the Matrix doesn't have power in the form of people who work for this system, the Matrix will disappear, since there will be no sense in it if everyone understands what it is and that no one needs it.

If something is still there (the Matrix), then it is needed for something, nothing happens in vain, everything is for our development (so that we wake up and cultivate all the best in ourselves), which means for our good.

You can't do what is right if you are in darkness. If you could be "cleaned" and made to start afresh, I believe you will keep stumbling/sliding back into darkness and get yourself trapped again.
You have to repent, get cleaned and given Light to do what is right always. You will need the Spirit of the CREATOR (GOD) inside you to give you light and guide you always. And You need to believe in HIS Son JESUS (Our LORD & SAVIOR) to recieve the Light and be part of Kingdom of Light.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 02:47:44 PM

Unfortunately I am still using Google which probably the central hub of the matrix
For me the matrix is the Internet with global tech companies being in control. But I do use a VPN, does it help? Or I am still being controlled by the architect?
Ucy (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 03:47:35 PM

Unfortunately I am still using Google which probably the central hub of the matrix
For me the matrix is the Internet with global tech companies being in control. But I do use a VPN, does it help? Or I am still being controlled by the architect?

The control system is both physical and spiritual. The human is used to control the "physical control system" while "evil spiritual entity" controls the spiritual. You can't really hide everything from the entity you serve... Most people serve the entity. If the entity controls you fully, he most likely knows most things you know.
decodx

Activity: 1428
Merit: 931

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 09:40:34 AM

The control system is both physical and spiritual. The human is used to control the "physical control system" while "evil spiritual entity" controls the spiritual. You can't really hide everything from the entity you serve... Most people serve the entity. If the entity controls you fully, he most likely knows most things you know.

What a load of crap!
"evil spiritual entity" controls the spiritual world? You mean, like, demons and the like? Well, maybe in your world, but not mine.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████