Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:41:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Tidecoin: Post-Quantum Security Bitcoin | PoW only | CPU friendly algo  (Read 7988 times)
kaszebe1

Activity: 397
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 03:03:33 PM

Does anyone know why this miner wont run on my laptop? I have it running on my desktop with no issues but when I try and set it up on the laptop in the same way I get this issue -

Thanks.

missing cpuminer_opt file.... check your antivirus and set exclusion to it.

download from rplant pool or srb-multi

I did disable all anti-virus and firewall and it still wont work with a new download. I then changed "cpuminer_opt" to just "cpuminer" and it runs.

On my desktop there also is no "cpuminer_opt" file and just a "cpuminer" executable, but the "opt" command works for the desktop, but not for the laptop.

Very odd.

It can be syntax fault...

You should run it as for example C:\MinerApps\WhateverDirectory\cpuminer_opt.exe  ........
Instead of just getting into folder and running  cpuminer_opt

Your system on laptop is probably different than on desktop ..or at least its differently configured. On laptop it doesn't recognize cpuminer  as a command.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Iced

Activity: 628
Merit: 208

Belgian based crypto-enthusiast

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 10:53:40 AM

The Quantum Resistant Ledger is hilariously and transparently lying. They are on social media trying to hype up "Enqlave" a product that never existed and never will exist (they are not very good developers, their skills do not go past copy / paste). I've even heard rumor they are claiming to be listed on Kraken (they are not). All Tide Coin needs to do is not fucking lie, and they will be already vey far ahead of Quantum Resistant Ledger - it is an exit scam, always was.

I didn't follow up QRL anymore to be fair, I was intrigued by it on the first moment. But I've lost my interest in the middle.

I totally follow you up is that there is a need for clear communication and a non-nutty explanation without any lies, I would love to see some scientific papers on the research of tide coin, etc... etc...

No signature for now
prevblock (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 02:46:13 AM

The Quantum Resistant Ledger is hilariously and transparently lying. They are on social media trying to hype up "Enqlave" a product that never existed and never will exist (they are not very good developers, their skills do not go past copy / paste). I've even heard rumor they are claiming to be listed on Kraken (they are not). All Tide Coin needs to do is not fucking lie, and they will be already vey far ahead of Quantum Resistant Ledger - it is an exit scam, always was.

I didn't follow up QRL anymore to be fair, I was intrigued by it on the first moment. But I've lost my interest in the middle.

I totally follow you up is that there is a need for clear communication and a non-nutty explanation without any lies, I would love to see some scientific papers on the research of tide coin, etc... etc...
Yes, tidecoin needs more researchs to explain why the design is the quantum safe? The booming price of btc, eth and others makes people less thinking about the underlying security problem. It seems that bitcoin devs have no plan to handle this, eth is the same.
hacklik

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 09:36:51 AM

Are there plans to team up with other projects?
Why is there no official discord channel?
prevblock (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 03:22:21 AM

Update a new tidecoin explorer domain. http://explorer.tidecoin.org/
prevblock (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 07:02:33 AM

Tidecoin is an open project. It needs different kinds of people to involve in its development. Don't mind to transfer it to other teams with strong dev and well funding.
ashane

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 12:24:34 PM

Off back to mine Yenten (YTN). This project is a clusterfuck!
worgon12

Activity: 427
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 05:57:35 PM
Merited by seek3r (1)

Tidecoin now on

https://rispool.com

happy mining  Wink
jasonqiu

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 01:35:04 AM

Hey Guys.
I start a telegram channel Tidecoin.Please feel free to join and have fun via the link below.Lets connect.
https://t.me/joinchat/IvAPzp8KJg0ti9LK
proride

Activity: 367
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 09:08:06 AM

Tidecoin is an open project. It needs different kinds of people to involve in its development. Don't mind to transfer it to other teams with strong dev and well funding.

Hello! Any news? Need more info about devs, normal roadmap etc. Now its realy like scam. Please give us more activity.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
prevblock (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 12:29:26 AM

Hello! Any news? Need more info about devs, normal roadmap etc. Now its realy like scam. Please give us more activity.

The core software is stable now. It's features are the same as bitcoin: a peer to peer programable cash. Something more about devs are the falcon512 related optimization, more wallets,etc. But the most important thing now is to make more people to use and mine TDC, let people to realize the importance of quantum security about crytocurrency.
jasonqiu

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 11:37:25 AM

Have been mining for sometime.
This project is great.Actually the quantumn computer is a real threat to crypto world.I have done some research on PQC for sometime.
Anyone can check below website.
https://csrc.nist.gov/projects/post-quantum-cryptography/round-3-submissions
jasonqiu

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 02:10:42 PM

Does anyone know how to output private key in this wallet.It seems no where to extract the private key.
By using the command line?Help.
VerbalKent

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 03:12:56 PM

Try command dumpprivkey
jasonqiu

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 01:27:38 PM

Does this Work.
I am worried if I may lost every coin I mined.haha
prevblock (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 03:11:13 AM

I am promoting this on my Twitter account but it would help if this project had social media presence like FB Twitter etc. and also got on some exchanges - ppl don't want to mine that which they cannot sell. Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) is more and more being exposed as a scam (they won't release financial reports, their founders are in hiding), so there is definitely room in market for a non-scam post quantum secure cryptocurrency so TideCoin can fit the bill. Just need to step it up, make some social media accounts including an official discord and reddit accounts, and get on at least a couple exchanges. Technology is great but you need exposure + need to provide liquidity to traders and miners.

The twitter account is tidecoin: https://twitter.com/tidecoin.
I dev Tidecoin in my spare time. To promote Tidecoin needs more community efforts.
prevblock (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 04:10:04 AM

Hey Guys.
I start a telegram channel Tidecoin.Please feel free to join and have fun via the link below.Lets connect.
https://t.me/joinchat/IvAPzp8KJg0ti9LK

Thanks. Added to AAN post.
jasonqiu

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 09:42:18 AM

WOW.Thank you Dev.BTW I am the first follower of your twitter some days ago.
Got a question here.How can we have the private key.How to operate with the wallet.Seems not easy to use.Any plan for upgrading the wallet and the mining program?I think it would be much easier to let more people mine if we simplify the mining program.
prevblock (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 09:58:24 AM

WOW.Thank you Dev.BTW I am the first follower of your twitter some days ago.
Got a question here.How can we have the private key.How to operate with the wallet.Seems not easy to use.Any plan for upgrading the wallet and the mining program?I think it would be much easier to let more people mine if we simplify the mining program.

Use command dumpprivkey or dumpwallet.
VerbalKent

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 10:37:59 AM

@prevblock: Found and subscribed to your Twitter - u should link it to the tidecoin website so ppl can find it - things go viral via twitter and related tools  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: