Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:10:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Tidecoin: Post-Quantum Security Bitcoin | PoW only | CPU friendly algo  (Read 7984 times)
jasonqiu

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 12:45:03 PM

https://www.zerohedge.com/crypto/google-aims-commercial-quantum-computer-2029-what-would-do-bitcoin?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+zerohedge%2Ffeed+%28zero+hedge+-+on+a+long+enough+timeline%2C+the+survival+rate+for+everyone+drops+to+zero%29

quantum computer is comming

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yunek0113

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 12:58:16 AM

is tidecoin scam ?

Is it a good technique to solve quantum computers? Isn't Tidecoin Scam?
Who's the Tidecoin engineer?
What is the final goal of Tidecoin?

Where can I find evidence that Tidecoin is a reliable technology?
yunek0113

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 11:13:28 PM

Frequent errors.

An unstable Tidecoin project.

-----------

http://explorer.tdc.cash/       not connetct!!!!

503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.
UsernameNumber7

Activity: 256
Merit: 60

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 10:16:05 AM

is tidecoin scam ?

Is it a good technique to solve quantum computers? Isn't Tidecoin Scam?
Who's the Tidecoin engineer?
What is the final goal of Tidecoin?

Where can I find evidence that Tidecoin is a reliable technology?

READ THE SOURCE CODE?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

https://www.TRISQUEL.INFO #1 Free Software Linux Operating  System

Trisquel OS "Just Do It"        "Sic Semper Tyranis"
aini97

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

https://imgur.com/Sufc3d2

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 03:45:05 AM

anyone can take part in mining this tidecoin coin, all they need is a tool whether it's a computer or an android that can download the wallet and other provisions implemented by tidecoin and if there is something that is not understood you can also ask the team via https://t.me/joinchat/IvAPzp8KJg0ti9LK Cool Cool

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2021, 06:03:58 AM

Russian translation - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5356054.0

I tried to mine, it turns out to be unprofitable, other coins are more profitable to mine and exchange for tidecoin.
But the hashrate and the number of miners are very large, there is faith in the coin and the technologies behind it.
Do you have plans for listing on exchanges?

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 09:50:17 AM

Their California-based campus will be wiped out by Taliban shortly after this announcement. No need for the Americans to have the largest supercomputer. No need for the West to ever wield this power. Occidental world wants supremacy while the East patiently waits for the corrupt Imperialist system to implode and scatter in pieces across the ugly face of FED greed.
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2021, 05:53:01 PM

I bought 4000 tdc coin with 400doge coin in March and now the price has increased 70 times! What a surprise!
At the moment the price is 1 TDC = 1 DOGE.
Trading on one exchange is going on. The price has risen 10 times.
Where did you get 70?

2 weeks ago I took on 0.22 DOGE, the price was pleasantly surprised, I think this is not the limit.

luke997

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 11:26:58 AM

I bought 4000 tdc coin with 400doge coin in March and now the price has increased 70 times! What a surprise!

2 weeks ago I took on 0.22 DOGE, the price was pleasantly surprised, I think this is not the limit.

Agree, there's a huge potential here, especially as first quartering already happened and Falcon is NIST's finalist algo of choice for blockchains due to compact size, in comparison with Crystals and Rainbow.

Projected TDC worth at:
#1000 CMC - 0.9 USD (x3.6)
#500 CMC - 5.8 USD (x23)
#100 CMC - 96 USD (x384)
#50 CMC - 273 USD (x1093)
And let's be frank, most crypto at CMC > 100 is half jokes, half dead projects (with exceptions) and 99.99% will be worthless anyway when quantum computers crack ECDSA.
MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 01:13:02 PM

Agree, there's a huge potential here, especially as first quartering already happened and Falcon is NIST's finalist algo of choice for blockchains due to compact size, in comparison with Crystals and Rainbow.

Projected TDC worth at:
#1000 CMC - 0.9 USD (x3.6)
#500 CMC - 5.8 USD (x23)
#100 CMC - 96 USD (x384)
#50 CMC - 273 USD (x1093)
And let's be frank, most crypto at CMC > 100 is half jokes, half dead projects (with exceptions) and 99.99% will be worthless anyway when quantum computers crack ECDSA.

Talking about potential, why do you guys buy altcoins?  Yeah I understand it could be greed dancing in your mind when you think about gains but anyway, why buy shitcoin rubble when you can simply invest in bitcoin. All shitcoins are guided by the same principle: bitcoin up -> shitcoins up; bitcoin down -> shitcoins down. Why buy shitcoins if you can secure your gains with bitcoin and make the same % you would with a shitcoin except you would shuck additional volatility ingrained in shitcoins.
luke997

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 10:49:07 AM

Talking about potential, why do you guys buy altcoins?  Yeah I understand it could be greed dancing in your mind when you think about gains but anyway, why buy shitcoin rubble when you can simply invest in bitcoin. All shitcoins are guided by the same principle: bitcoin up -> shitcoins up; bitcoin down -> shitcoins down. Why buy shitcoins if you can secure your gains with bitcoin and make the same % you would with a shitcoin except you would shuck additional volatility ingrained in shitcoins.

Bitcoin is first, important cryptocurrency, but it doesn't solve problems many altcoins solve or try to solve, which gives them value.
Currently Bitcoin's main use is pretty much just store of value.

Then, there's the quantum computing threat to all cryptos using ECDSA/EdDSA in signature schemes, projects which are truly quantum resistant are the ultimate future so easy to see value there, I doubt many vulnerable cryptos will survive Y2Q.

That's just my opinion.
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2021, 06:08:08 PM

There is a potential, but they need to take advantage and so that more people learned about it.
The project team should focus on the project implementation.
Otherwise, the project risks to remain unclaimed for such explicit advantages.

UsernameNumber7

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 10:37:20 PM

I think this is the first technical Crypto-Currency PQ-Encryption Algo, however securing the Whole Wallet Encryption needs to be upgraded for Real Quantum Security........

Apple scanning everyones devices is what happens to every computer for the most part when connected to the internet, operating systems start communicating with servers not under our control, even linux......Mozilla and Chrome have direct links built into the Browser directly to Google servers...........

Whole Wallet Encryption is AES-256 I believe

It took Bitcoin many years before people realized how to use it, but for the most part it's now just a commodity which hedge funds stash.  I think Namecoin will change a lot of things surrounding Bitcoin

But if Quantum Computer could choose to crack the Wallet.dat File AES-256 Encryption or brute force the Falcon-512 Which would they choose?  Next thing would be the Hash Function........

More likely they will use the loophole for psychological warfare applications instead of closing the loophole as most projects do as regular people are not in control of the programming.......to change anything.   

These are the type of Realizations when upgrading really anything, other vulnerabilities show up, but that's just part of the journey........

I think closing that loophole is the last major Vulnerability for Tidecoin

The Hashing Algo of Yespower is the most advanced OpenSSL Salsa20/ChaCha20 with Argon2d Memory Safe Crypto, which is probably more or less safe since it Emulates a 512 Bit Hash even though it's only 256 Bits Encryption.....

There is still lots of Speculation points surrounding Quantum Computers but it's a safe bet to assume the Money Classes will love using Quantum Computers to bash a couple Trillion Dollars worth of Crypto some NSA agents and Chinese Communists will probably have lots of fun running their kill programs against people.......

Again it's probably not hard for someone who has access to collect Wallet.dat files off everyones Internet Connected devices...................But they could just as easily use KeyLoggers.....

The least of peoples worries might be Quantum Computers without securing at least Linux from Backdoors............

2023 The U.S. Governement is Aiming to make ALL Crypto Miners Felons for being Non-Registered Money Transmitters..........The same line they came after Bitcoin for Cash Exchanges

The Republic of the Savior (El Salvador) has said foreigners who make profits or capital gains off Bitcoin will be 0 Taxes..............

It's a grueling death match, I doubt Central Bank Digital Currencies have a future role other than good Debit/Credit Cards after Crypto-Currency Conversion for use........

Central Banks will never be able to keep up the pace of Crypto-Currency Blockchain innovation and experiments...............

Central Banks are the War Chests of the Banker Elites over the peasants................there will surely be WWIII shoved upon the peasants before they give up control.

But El-Salvador is probably a very nice country to surf all day

UsernameNumber7

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 04:44:01 PM

Written September 23 Thursday, Posted September 23 Thursday.........

INTRODUCTION:

This is a 2-Factor NEXUS Wallet Login Password and Tidecoin PRE-Quantum Wallet.dat OpenSSL ENC Fri-Manual

Tidecoin OpenSSL Command Line Encryption Instructions for Cloud Storage (Non-Post Quantum Encryption)  Also make sure Whole wallet Encryption is Enabled also!

PART:1

Encryption Command using ChaCha20 Encryption

openssl enc -e -pbkdf2 -chacha20 -md sha512 -in /home/COMPUTER-NAME-HERE/TIDE.dat -out /home/COMPUTER-NAME-HERE/TIDE.dat.enc

Decryption Command using ChaCha20 Encryption

openssl enc -d -pbkdf2 -chacha20 -md sha512 -in /home/COMPUTER-NAME-HERE/TIDE.dat.enc -out /home/COMPUTER-NAME-HERE/TIDE.dat

Hopefully Son the OpenSSL and PQ-Clean Github will support Post-Quantum Encryption Algo for the OpenSSL .ENC function for files!

For Full list of Variables type in Command Line Terminal using CTRL T to start Terminal

openssl enc --help

PART:2

For OpenSSL ENC function Passwords it is encouraged to use a generated Address from Tidecoin Wallet using the RipMd180 Encryption cypher to autogenerate the RANDOM Hash PASSWORD FOR US

Tidcoin Address

TNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATs

This TDC address is going to be the Base for our OpenSSL Encryption PassW*RD

PART:3

JUst run it through a RANDOM amount of Times AND Combine

Combine with other RIPMD180 generated Tidecoin ADDRESSES or other Crypto-Currency Wallet addresses you use for MULTI-FACTOR Authentication

This is the MINIMUM Amount of Encryption to use for Encrypting and then uploading a Wallet.dat file into the Cloud Storage or Decentralized Storage Platforms like FileCoin ect...........Chia..........

So if we used Our Tidecoin Generated Wallet with A Message Label it will become a lot easier to manage...............the Password for our Wallet.Dat file

TNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATsTNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATsTNzm7L9YhMQ h5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATsTNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATsTNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyx csWhBWsMaATs

So we just created a RANDOM 5 repeat Password for our OpenSSL ENC function

PASSWORD=

TNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATsTNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATsTNzm7L9YhMQ h5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATsTNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATsTNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyx csWhBWsMaATs

This is What is used to Set-Up 2 Facotor Nexus Password AND Pin Also

The NEXUS Wallet Username MUST be easy to remember as it's CaSe sEnSiTivE

However Remember this will TIE Permentantly your NEXUS wallet to a 2-Factor Authentication using your Tidecoin Generated Address if we used the same TDC coin Password for our NEXUS Login Password AND Pin

The only way to break the Tidecoin Wallet.dat file providing the Nexus Password is to Create a New Nexus Wallet and send the NEXUS to a Fresh Wallet this will break the Permenent Tidecoin Wallet.dat file from your NEXUS Login Password AND Pin

If you add MULTI-Factor using Tidecoin And BTC/NMC than it would be something like

NEXUS Wallet LOGIN

Username:

Nexus

Password:

TDC Address Random Amount of Times RIPMD180 x 5

Pin:

BTC/NMC Address Random Amount of Times RIPMD180 x 5

Conversely

Password:

BTC/NMC Address Random Amount of Times RIPMD180 x 5

Pin:

TDC Address Random Amount of Times RIPMD180 x 5

MD180 x  5 =  900 Bit Long Password

After Encryption for 2-or More Onion Layers using Multi-TDC or BTC/NMC RIPMD180 Addresses for MULTI-FACTOR encryption

If your worried about torture to unfold your pass key, using MULTI-Facotor is the only way to not divulge the Key Pass.........

As once The Torture begins it's simple not possible for the Mind to Even Process it anymore as it is a matter of Stress level which cannot be achieved under torture conditions to produce the password Sequence

I really hope Tidecoin implements Falcon Signing Function so Anyone can Verify that this Post has not been altered from it's original form using my Tidecoin Address After I sign the Message on the Tidecoin Blockchain

It's best to only communicate using Signatures at the bottom of all communications so someone can use their Tidecoin Wallet to AUTHENTICATE the message has not been tampered with using Quantu

Remember Always keep COVID-1984 Away and Eat Chlorella Tablets and Distilled Water while Coding!

UsernameNumber7

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 10:34:18 PM

thanks to Vlad2Vlad

Maybe someone or other noticed that the "Entry" or Tidecoin Wallet.dat requires unique way to access it...............

Vlad2Vlad sparked the idea of using Namecoin..........Basically Namecoin allows using easy to REMEMBER .bit human readable names for our First Hop Onion Encryption

Basically the idea is Namecoin Explorer https://www.namebrow.se/ and search our Human Readable .Bit domains.....

These domains don't even need to be ours to use it can be a combination of some others

Doing a search for Army

https://www.namebrow.se/name/d/Army/

This lists all the record updates for this entry.........

The Name_New Transaction is all encoded into the Blockchain............

Here it shows the RipMD180 Address that we can use for our Password Base for our OpenSSL ENC Password

Basically we can choose from 3 different RipMD180 addresses from 2 different d/Army Namecoin .Bit entries

We could basically use the Transaction ID or Input Scripts or RipMD180 Name Coin Addresses

Obviously it can be as simple or complex as desired!

UsernameNumber7

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 12:00:09 AM

Their California-based campus will be wiped out by Taliban shortly after this announcement. No need for the Americans to have the largest supercomputer. No need for the West to ever wield this power. Occidental world wants supremacy while the East patiently waits for the corrupt Imperialist system to implode and scatter in pieces across the ugly face of FED greed.

Yea I am sure the Communist Chinese don't have a Central Bank Equal to the Federal Reserve Central Bank..........I am sure it's all Rainbows and Daisies in China!

piczolo

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 12:10:43 PM

Q2 2022, 1 TDC = $100
Q4 2022, 1 TDC = $250
Q2 2023, 1 TDC = $1000 

Tidecoin was created by Satoshi.

You can believe me, or not. The train passes once.
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2021, 12:16:35 PM

Q2 2022, 1 TDC = $100
Q4 2022, 1 TDC = $250
Q2 2023, 1 TDC = $1000 

Tidecoin was created by Satoshi.

You can believe me, or not. The train passes once.
These are your fantasies, but are there facts?
As I wrote earlier, we need new exchanges, we need liquidity.
The best advertisement is the price that goes up.

prevblock (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 12:07:57 PM

New version of Tidecoin core is released. Please update from:

https://github.com/tidecoin/tidecoin/releases/tag/TidecoinCore-V0.18.2

Updated some translations in QT wallet.
Updated some info about Tidecoin in QT wallet.
Fixed some small bugs.
Updated new on-chain data.

Thanks for lomosky and ZemlyakovDmitry.
Vov4ik2682

Activity: 1218
Merit: 560

Help in the fight against russia - itarmy.com.ua

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2021, 10:16:19 PM

Who can tell me the Hashrate for Tidecoin?

Any hardware can be used for reference, I am very interested in Tidecoin, but i can't find more information.

I want to buy some machines to mine, may choose E5-2678v3 or AMD ryzen3600. Can anyone provide some information, thank you very much for your help!

I tested the I7-4710mq on my laptop and its hash rate is:
3T 380H 55%cpuuse
4T 400h 70%
7T 510h 93%
8T 620H 99%

Not very good, I need to find more efficient hardware.

Maybe it's too late, but...

Hash rate E5-2695v3
14T 9500 h/s

More than 14T and the hash rate drops.

Code:
                      Periodic Report     5m00s        3h03m
                      Share rate          6.59/min     8.16/min
                      Hash rate           7383.58h/s   9124.11h/s   (9506.07h/s)
                      Lost hash rate      0.00h/s      6.11h/s
                      Submitted            33         1496
                      Accepted             33         1495
                      Rejected              0            1
                      Hi/Lo Share Diff  0.14345082 /  0.00001567

Donation for VPS to help IT ARMY of Ukraine in the fight against the russian terrorist state.
LTC: ltc1qj3amr0zkuwq350y88gul5rkgs238sx86rn0h56 BNB: 0xaf7145d738bc43f69a3ff7b7befecd40d8e40037
Telegram UA/EN Twitter Telegram Chat
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: