Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:11:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crpto investment in 2021  (Read 2994 times)
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 04:28:17 PM

Found a gems isn't too easy. You have to research about project and follow their every step. Present market in recovering mode. I think you have to wait some days.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoG99

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 05:27:23 PM

I bought some of the dips for ADA, VET and ALGO. I find those are all great options for alt coins. I am also looking at $FLUR (FlurMoon) Defi Token. Could have some serious gains soon once the market starts to settle.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 08:50:56 AM

If you do have big capital and want to get the big profits, then the answer is definitely BTC. we know that btc is still a great coin for long term investment. besides that you can choose eth as well or altcoin which currently has good prospects. if we can manage our assets properly then we will also get big profits too. stay patient and don't rush into decisions when the market is down.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2021, 04:18:43 AM

Before decide to invest any altcoin, Its more important first to analysis the price action of Bitcoin, because its price controled other price of altcoins. Knowledge about best times to start to invest and quick from the market is more important. In this situation, the price of Bitcoin dumped and try to rebound, and could be good times to pick good altcoins. More safe to invest in high cap coin than low cap one, and divide in to 75% for high cap and the rest for low cap coin. For high cap, i picked WAVES, KSM, FTM, SOL and DOT and for low cap one i choosed RAMP and SRM.

warg2017

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 07:46:25 AM

I must honestly to say for this question i have no idea, i am looking for such high profit crypto too, and i believe everyone is the same at least on this forum. But the possibility of choose one or several high profit from thousands of cryptos precisely is infinitesimally small.
All in all, what you need is ask for Jesus.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  
Pintadj

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 10:17:06 AM

You can invest in either Ethereum or Bitcoin at the moment because we are still in the bull market.But the most profitable investment is to invest in good defi projects or new projects that are standard because many a times they give more profits than coins that have been in the market for a long time.

Now Polkadot is more popular for staking that Ethereum and it develops more quickly then Ethereum. Just see this chart https://twitter.com/PolkaSyndicate/status/1396402003564191744 to understand how popular Polkadot is.

Ethereum is overvalued now and the price of commissions are very high, that is why Ethereum is not profitable in work. Polkadot has better staking conditions that is why more developers prefer to build their apps on Polkadot.
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 10:34:10 AM

Found a gems isn't too easy. You have to research about project and follow their every step. Present market in recovering mode. I think you have to wait some days.
Why wait a few days when the market is really recovering well? isn't taking advantage of that also great to get some Altcoins at a lower price? so that when the market pumps again, everyone will benefit from the choice.
That's right, it's better to take advantage of this opportunity as soon as possible because the opportunity doesn't come twice,
besides that we can also get bigger profits later,
but back again it's all up to each person's decision

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 01:33:58 PM

It seems to me that now is not the best time for long-term investments in crypto. Now there are very few projects that are worth buying in order to keep for a long time. I see a future for many projects, but I think that the prices for coins will be lower than now.

Maybe some people consider the corrections that are happening nowadays to be a disaster, but on the other hand there are those who think that now is an opportunity to buy and start investing in crypto. Especially for people who have been waiting for the price of a coin to fall for a long time to enter, this is the time they have been waiting for.

Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 02:35:22 PM

for initial investment, you should look for the best 10 to 20 coins on the coin marketplace,
everything that is definitely there, we just need to research them carefully and carefully.
zayika570

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 09:58:54 AM

You can invest in either Ethereum or Bitcoin at the moment because we are still in the bull market.But the most profitable investment is to invest in good defi projects or new projects that are standard because many a times they give more profits than coins that have been in the market for a long time.

Now Polkadot is more popular for staking that Ethereum and it develops more quickly then Ethereum. Just see this chart https://twitter.com/PolkaSyndicate/status/1396402003564191744 to understand how popular Polkadot is.

Ethereum is overvalued now and the price of commissions are very high, that is why Ethereum is not profitable in work. Polkadot has better staking conditions that is why more developers prefer to build their apps on Polkadot.

Staking allows to earn passive income that is why it is so popular. Now many projects use staking system to attract more investors by allowing them passive income.
Trinx01

Activity: 297
Merit: 40

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 10:01:22 AM

No matter what happens, bitcoin will only be the best cryptocurrency to invest in, this is the safest have among other cryptocurrencies or altcoins, as this is also a good investment for the long term. Right now is a good time to buy more bitcoin as their value is not that too high compared to the ATH, if you will keep it for 3 years then for sure you will earn huge money as this after 3 years is the next halving.

ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 11:36:32 AM

Anyone have the idea for the best Crypto to invest in early 2021 for gaining high profit value 
Now the market is not in very good condition. I think new invest need to wait for see market condition. cause BTC is not stable now when the market trend will good you can invest .now every trade is 70% loss who is long term postion.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
gooders

Activity: 121

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 11:42:13 AM
Merited by Symmetrick (1)

Anyone have the idea for the best Crypto to invest in early 2021 for gaining high profit value 
If we did then everyone here will be millionaires by now. And with that said, we really don't know what the answer is, crypto is very big, huge risk involved so it's better to follow and not think of it as a get rich quick scheme because obviously it is not. Also asking for financial advise is not a practice here, maybe there will be members that are going to shill you some coins, but at the end of the day you need to understand how crypto works so do your own research (DYOR).
when trading, I do not need more than 4 timeframes to work with altcoins in 2021, I usually watch it as a worker and senior. On one monica, I always had a mishmash coming out of the charts and the terminal, and I had to collapse and expand. And so I opened the charts for myself, they hang there and I work on another monica

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[CD3D]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
DeFi & Gaming, meet Play. Trade. Hold. WIN.
www.cd3d.app
Reosta_

Activity: 994
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 11:54:33 AM

This is really one of the classic questions but I always answer this with a classic sentence: "Always do your own research.". Otherwise, somebody can advise you to invest into a specific coin and you could lose a lot of money also. I don't think that anyone would be eager to influence you by taking the responsibility.

Dexion

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 12:17:08 PM

It seems to me that now is not the best time for long-term investments in crypto. Now there are very few projects that are worth buying in order to keep for a long time. I see a future for many projects, but I think that the prices for coins will be lower than now.

Sorry, but for some people, looking at the current situation is the time to wait to start investing as many coins have become cheap to buy, and they must have done some research on the coins they would like to buy, if luck were with you. the benefits to be had are enormous in the future.

newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 02:09:03 PM

Sorry, but for some people, looking at the current situation is the time to wait to start investing as many coins have become cheap to buy, and they must have done some research on the coins they would like to buy, if luck were with you. the benefits to be had are enormous in the future.
It is important before buying coins at least we do research and analysis,
by doing that, of course at least minimizing mistakes in buying coins,
it's good so we won't regret it later
Valak

Activity: 743
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 03:45:40 PM

It's an alt year, all still have the opportunity to invest. However this is short term and will not last very well. What I see now about such alt. But there is also an alt for the long term.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2021, 03:50:08 PM

There are a lot of good cryptocurrencies for investing in 2021. You can invest in Eth, BNB, Matic, ADA, XRP, Mana, Bake and Chz. They all have great fundamentals and have high potential to increase in Future.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 04:06:07 PM

There are a lot of good cryptocurrencies for investing in 2021. You can invest in Eth, BNB, Matic, ADA, XRP, Mana, Bake and Chz. They all have great fundamentals and have high potential to increase in Future.

I agree with you and now is the right time to invest in these altcoin, because the price is down, so when the market starts to recover, then of course you will get a big profits when you invest in these altcoin right now, because currently the market is undergoing a correction, so you can buy these altcoin at a very low price.

Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 09:30:53 PM

I'll suggest you to invest in soveryn now the market is on dump.
This is the best time to invest in any coin because the price of coins are down. The soveryn is very promise and I believe before the end of this year the price will pump.
Or you can take a look at Vulcan, the signature am currently wearing. I made research and I think this project will turn out good, you get paid for playing on their app.
So cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: