Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:05:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should KillerCoin change?
Attempt a major change to PoW / PoS - 6 (85.7%)
Leave alone and do not change you idiot! - 1 (14.3%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ★KillerCoin★ | ★★ v2.0 Mandatory Update | OpenSSL 1.0.1g + DIGISHIELD ★★  (Read 39998 times)
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:35:56 PM

I did some e-pimping for Killercoin and Bleutrade on a few threads here, and someone just bought 183K Killercoin. So to whomever that was, thank you! Spread the word and help get some market activity. Don't let this coin die!

stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:51:31 PM

Just purchased another couple thousand KILR on Bleutrade.com.

Ok, so I will give 1,000 KILR each to the next 10 people who purchase 50K KILR or more off of Bleutrade.com. There's a 0.027BTC sell wall at 1 satoshi there. That's not a whole lot really. I think it can be taken down fairly easily if we try. We need market activity if this coin is going to stay alive. I only say Bleutrade because there have been a few buys there today, and no buys at ptopex.com since April 26th. There's a 0.009BTC sell wall at 1 satoshi there. Maybe that one can be taken down too, if you prefer ptopex to bleutrade.

But my offer is for 1,000 KILR each to the next 10 people who purchase 50K KILR or more from Bleutrade because I like that exchange.

Come on people, let's get some market activity!

stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:41:06 AM

No takers on my offer? No one? Mammix, are you still with us?

stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:22:36 PM

Killercoin up to 5 satoshi on Bleutrade. Many thanks to whomever took down the 1 and 2 walls. Looks like someone moved sell orders for 3 and 4 to the 5 wall. But that's cool. At least there is some market activity. And Killercoin is still at 1 satoshi on ptopex. Get them while you can! Not sure who the mystery buyer(s) is/are, but thank you! Sure would be nice if someone else would get involved though. I feel kinda lonely here.  Embarrassed

stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:27:29 PM

Thank you for that veertje! Looks like some person/people have put in sell orders at 3 and 4. Not big ones though. I'm trying to get some Doge from a few faucets in order to sell them and buy some Killer. I think you have the right idea with buying low and selling high by placing a sell order in at 69. More people should do that. The ones who have sell orders at anything below 10 need to move them to at least 50 or higher and then put in some buy orders at a little less than that. I think that will generate some interest in Killer as the folks who frequent Bleutrade will take notice of the rise and will hopefully jump in on that train. That's just my skewed logic though.

atrostophe

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:21:48 PM

Thank you for that veertje! Looks like some person/people have put in sell orders at 3 and 4. Not big ones though. I'm trying to get some Doge from a few faucets in order to sell them and buy some Killer. I think you have the right idea with buying low and selling high by placing a sell order in at 69. More people should do that. The ones who have sell orders at anything below 10 need to move them to at least 50 or higher and then put in some buy orders at a little less than that. I think that will generate some interest in Killer as the folks who frequent Bleutrade will take notice of the rise and will hopefully jump in on that train. That's just my skewed logic though.

+1 im glad to see people are beginning to care about the coin, it seems to be unfortunate that mammix hasnt been around in a while
stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:24:20 PM

Thanks man, I've been trying. Nice to see you around again too!

elizabeth00

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:31:38 PM

KillerCoin was added to CryptoTop!!!
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:04:24 PM

thread seems to be dead, along with trading which is a shame Sad

Seems like the killer got killed.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
workminer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:32:21 PM

make some change!
stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:49:04 PM

There are a couple of us who have been fighting to keep it alive. It would certainly help if people would be willing to take a risk and make some buys on the exchanges where it is listed: ptopex, bleutrade, and europex. KILR is selling for 1 sat each on all three of the exchanges, so it's not like anyone would be losing a huge amount of money. Only a few dollars worth of BTC could make a decent impact and possibly spur some interest in the coin.

atrostophe

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:21:49 PM

There are a couple of us who have been fighting to keep it alive. It would certainly help if people would be willing to take a risk and make some buys on the exchanges where it is listed: ptopex, bleutrade, and europex. KILR is selling for 1 sat each on all three of the exchanges, so it's not like anyone would be losing a huge amount of money. Only a few dollars worth of BTC could make a decent impact and possibly spur some interest in the coin.

yes exactly everyone that reads this should be trying to take some action
mechsup

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:40:09 PM

Do NOT buy on ptopex as the site admin is awol. I have been trying to reach him for weeks about loggin problems and he doesnt respond. Another fucking CON exchange.
stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:45:43 PM

Do NOT buy on ptopex as the site admin is awol. I have been trying to reach him for weeks about loggin problems and he doesnt respond. Another fucking CON exchange.

Thanks for the info, mechsup. I will see if I can get in touch with the dev and see if he will remove the link from the OP. Shame that there are so many Killer on that exchange. Hopefully people who have sell walls there are paying attention and will withdraw their coins before they get Gox'd.

mammix2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:49:39 PM

Thanks for the info, mechsup. I will see if I can get in touch with the dev and see if he will remove the link from the OP. Shame that there are so many Killer on that exchange. Hopefully people who have sell walls there are paying attention and will withdraw their coins before they get Gox'd.

Hey all, ive just logged into PtoPex and it all works fine...
Is it just a log in issue? as i can try and contact the owner if you need me to?

Cheers
M

1HfpFYxBUpQ941mKd4DEjsyA22HN4Kerzu
stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:53:33 PM

Is it just a log in issue? as i can try and contact the owner if you need me to?

Cheers
M

Thanks mammix. I'm at work right now have can't log on to ptopex from here anyway, so I haven't had a chance to check it out for myself. Still, people should be paying attention to their coins. Last time I checked, there hadn't been any KILR activity on ptopex since the 26th of April, but there have been transactions (buy orders, yay!) on Bleutrade and europex in the last few days. Sellers on ptopex have been missing out.

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 11:27:25 AM

Interest? If you search for interest based on price rise , that interest will be gone in a few days.
This is not the way to make a successful coin.

Price hype? Remember aurora?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
mechsup

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:49:56 PM

Cheers
M

Yes I have not been able to log in at all. If you can get a hold of the dev that would be great. I have been trying for over two weeks and he doesn't respond.
mechsup

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:06:20 PM

Cheers
M

Thanks mammix. I'm at work right now have can't log on to ptopex from here anyway, so I haven't had a chance to check it out for myself. Still, people should be paying attention to their coins. Last time I checked, there hadn't been any KILR activity on ptopex since the 26th of April, but there have been transactions (buy orders, yay!) on Bleutrade and europex in the last few days. Sellers on ptopex have been missing out.
It could be a coincidence but the 26th was the last day Ptopex was seen anywhere. Something is going on as there is no reason disappear and not respond. I have tried him everywhere that I can find. Does anyone know his real info?
stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:21:33 PM

Interest? If you search for interest based on price rise , that interest will be gone in a few days.
This is not the way to make a successful coin.

Price hype? Remember aurora?

I understand where you are coming from, but let's be realistic here. People don't mine or invest in coins for the pretty logos or catchy names. They mine or invest for the potential of making a return on their investment, i.e., money. No one will have any interest in a coin that is valued at 1 satoshi and never rises. People will be more interested if the value starts to rise from 1 satoshi on up and continue to rise over a period of time.

Yes, Aurora was all hype and it crashed and burned pretty hard. But Killercoin was never hyped that way. If people see it as a coin that has a slow and steady increase in value then they may see it as a good investment. And it is going to be up to the dev and the few of us in the community that still have an interest in the coin to try and make that happen.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: