Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:58:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $80k within 6 weeks, new ATH October 2021  (Read 1884 times)
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 05:28:25 PM

In my opinion, these are still too bold predictions. It all depends on what news will appear in the future. I think we should focus on hitting these little jumps to next levels and only when the price is safe we will be able to think of jumps as high as $150k or higher.
one can say is to give the opportunity to gradually reach a certain point first, do not jump on the price too high. because every certain price will definitely experience delays that sometimes can take a long time to move and sometimes even have to go down first to be able to go beyond.

indeed the effect of @elonmusk is still there and it is clear and proven, it has made a surprise at a good price. to keep in mind that this is supposed to be the halving effect will take effect, which will usually occur at the end of the year. if now the price is high enough then there is a possibility that by the end of the year a surprise price can arise.
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 10:37:27 PM

The TradingView bullshit technical indicator thing has now flipped from 'buy' to 'neutral'.  The last time this happened it was an extremely bullish indicator.  Let's go!!!

I'm ready for $200k btc 😎

Looking at any technical analysis for Bitcoin is a complete waste of time. Only a comparison of the historical data from the post-halving period can give some information. I agree that this is just a correction and further price increases are ahead of us. I think $80k can be achieved in a few weeks, but $200k I don't think it will be reached this year.

You are right that $200k feels like pushing it but IMO 100k will happen and quite easily.
Looking at history we have a 4x-6x increase to go before it crashes down.
Remember last time the transactions became the bottleneck otherwise it would have gone up more. We now have LN and other additions.

IMO $120k stable. Instability will push bitcoin to $190k-$250k. Then down to $35k...

In my opinion, these are still too bold predictions. It all depends on what news will appear in the future. I think we should focus on hitting these little jumps to next levels and only when the price is safe we will be able to think of jumps as high as $150k or higher.

I think what the OP's prediction is base on the current situation, i.e. Elon Musk investing and then other institutions and big companies investing or hedging their balance sheet into bitcoin. If you take that into account now and the next coming months, there is a possibility that we may hit $80k in the future or even higher.

And what we are all waiting for is a 6 digits, $100k++, so let's see how this prediction will play out till October.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064
Merit: 100

Combo Network

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 11:36:34 PM

The TradingView bullshit technical indicator thing has now flipped from 'buy' to 'neutral'.  The last time this happened it was an extremely bullish indicator.  Let's go!!!

I'm ready for $200k btc 😎

Looking at any technical analysis for Bitcoin is a complete waste of time. Only a comparison of the historical data from the post-halving period can give some information. I agree that this is just a correction and further price increases are ahead of us. I think $80k can be achieved in a few weeks, but $200k I don't think it will be reached this year.

You are right that $200k feels like pushing it but IMO 100k will happen and quite easily.
Looking at history we have a 4x-6x increase to go before it crashes down.
Remember last time the transactions became the bottleneck otherwise it would have gone up more. We now have LN and other additions.

IMO $120k stable. Instability will push bitcoin to $190k-$250k. Then down to $35k...

The price of Bitcoin has reached new at 58k, for me it is very satisfying,
especially since the increase from March to 2021 has reached more than 300%, don't be greedy,
Anything can happen, dump or pump, therefore sell some and hold longer term, because the bulls are not over yet!

fillippone
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 15814

Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2021, 01:12:01 AM

I have just realised that the "six weeks" part of the thread has already gone, but I am really confident about the second part of the forecast.
Things are going to move really quickly in the coming months.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 02:48:48 AM

I have just realised that the "six weeks" part of the thread has already gone, but I am really confident about the second part of the forecast.
Things are going to move really quickly in the coming months.

Exactly, although there is a strong resistance to our last all time high of $58k, I wouldn't be surprised that this month or the following it will be broken and then set another all time high. Just HODL, we are still in the second week of March, things might start to change in the 3rd-4th week.

6 digits will be imminent this year,  Grin. And there could be a lot of good news that will pop up in the next coming months, so $80k++ is still on target this October.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 12:37:40 PM

Credibility?  Not much but I bought my first Bitcoin in 2013 and I've been watching the market for a long time.  Just putting it out there.

Same for me hodling since 2013. Should have bought and mined more  Tongue
So meaning both of you are still Holding since 2013 ?

Common man seriously ? have not tempted to sell off recently ? when the price rose up to 58,000?

or even when the price went up in 2017 ATH of 20,000?

Yup I held through through those dips. So went through the emotional “I’m fucked, will it ever recover” cycle quite some times.
My funds all safely offline to prevent hacks and exchanges going bust.

Recently I bought for $2500 and sold a bit of the $25k it became. In effect making all my Bitcoin endeavors forever profitable. For me it’s money I never missed and I’m only getting out partially when set for life.

Even without Bitcoin I’m in peak financial position.

I’ve always viewed it as a lottery ticket, not as spendable money...
But yes it’s accumulated nicely ... have plans to actively gain more this cycle...

That's very inspirational, I hope someday my I have a good source of income that I will be able to hold my bitcoin earning for longer term. It's good to invest but it's bad to just risk everything in bitcoin without having savings in life, that's what I learn so I'm working hard to be able to invest easily.

Buy at the bottom... in about 15 months. E.g. 1 BTC @ 35k
Forget about it for 10 years and it should have gone up and down like
35k -> 1M -> 200k -> 5M is within those 10 years... 5M is a low estimate

58k -> 46k -> 35k -> 20k -> 10k -> 11k -> 5k -> 3k -> 4k -> 1k -> irrelevantcoin (2023)

Where’s the current $60k+ in your predictions  Grin

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
Luthier (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 05:55:31 PM

So.  I hope everyone is enjoying this consolidation/correction and picking up some cheap coins.

Funnily enough, looking back on the first half of this prediction, I'm going to call it "pretty damn close".  In other words, I got the broad strokes right, so far.

Instead of $75-80k in 6 weeks, it was more like "62k in 8 weeks, then a weird flat period where it hit 65k around the 13 week mark".  Not exactly "nailed it", but if the second half of my prediction is right, is that $10k difference really going to seem so significant?

The idea of a moderate peak in price sometime in the late winter/spring and then cool-off period through the summer is indeed exactly what seems to be happening.  Now the important part, where the rubber meets the road later this year.  Are you ready?
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 04:52:43 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2021, 08:43:11 AM by chikading2016

Everyone expects a replay of 2017 so this would be a good way for the market to juke expectations.  Think more like 2013 with a big peak early in the year and then a consolidation leading into another $200k+ rally at the end of the year.  The current rally feels like it has too much momentum to be stopped before $70-80k.

Credibility?  Not much but I bought my first Bitcoin in 2013 and I've been watching the market for a long time.  Just putting it out there.
How I wish I can buy bitcoin at the low price on 2018 beause today even of bitcoin price is dropping it is still risky to buy because it is still high at price of 33k$ and if i will buy it I need a big amount of capital. While to those who already buy on 2018 is now still on profit. Low price is really a big advantage if we want to buy that is why i am waiting for a big dip even if it will have a small chance to happen.

zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 10:28:07 AM

~

If we are not going down into huge correction we might see the $80k this year.

Market seems to be in correction mode now, the bullishness of crypto is slowly vanishing and if indeed the price will dump, it might dump more even going back to $20k or less. My prediction maybe could be wrong but based on the past movements, you know that it's gonna happen.
It seems to be that we did go in a really big correction but these corrections are a good thing for the market, bitcoin prove yet again that it is as volatile at it was the first time.

veznata

Activity: 80
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 02:17:52 PM

tend to agree we will see new ATH late summer/early autumn. personally I hope to rech about 150K max this year.
today 2017 price was $ 2574 and ATH was $19,783 on december 17 (x7.69) while
today 2013 price was $ 94 and ATH was $1242 on november 29 (x13.21)
let's assume 2021 ath will be about 4.5 x todays price($34,400) it makes about 155K. years ago i promised myself to cashout at 100K. it all goes to plan.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2021, 02:39:09 PM

~

Market seems to be in correction mode now, the bullishness of crypto is slowly vanishing and if indeed the price will dump, it might dump more even going back to $20k or less. My prediction maybe could be wrong but based on the past movements, you know that it's gonna happen.
It seems to be that we did go in a really big correction but these corrections are a good thing for the market, bitcoin prove yet again that it is as volatile at it was the first time.
Speaking of the market to experience big correction and the market proving itself to be as volatile as it was before. I don't think we should expect any new ATH market when it October of this year because the market started it ATH journey when we least expect and will also stop it bullish trend when we don't expect.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 03:14:27 PM

~

Speaking of the market to experience big correction and the market proving itself to be as volatile as it was before. I don't think we should expect any new ATH market when it October of this year because the market started it ATH journey when we least expect and will also stop it bullish trend when we don't expect.
We can't get into conclusion of having a new ATH. With bitcoin there is chance unlike the market. You itself have stated bitcoin started its ATH journey when no one expected for it. The same way price can reach new ath, because none can make precise prediction on correction, Bull and bearish trend of the market.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Luthier (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 05:04:55 PM

Well, well, well.

Part 1 was very close if you squint your eyes a bit, but part 2 turned out to be dead on the money.
rincoeng1986

Activity: 574
Merit: 25

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2021, 02:12:08 PM

the market can no longer be reached at this time bitcoin has penetrated the highest price and has gone too far to be reached again by novice investors. after reaching $66k everyone expects when can reach $80k again especially in this October. but unfortunately the market is really on the way back at this time, the fear is a bearish market in the future.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: