lphelps

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:15:51 AM

0.008 and falling off the cliff LOL

~BCX~

0.01151000  now on Cryptsy..

Can I fucking use you as target practice with my arsenal of weapons??? That's really all you're good for...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jtsnau

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:53:43 AM

How was it proven not a scam?

How do you know it isn't the devs hiding behind the 'Air Drop" wallets?

~BCX~

Because a lot of icelanders on this forum have claimed their coins? Please stop. I know you're a smart guy but you're making yourself look stupid now.

All he/she would need to do is give out coins to the first few hundred people who make a claim.  Just enough to be able to confirm it's "legitimacy".  Just enough for people to say "a lot of icelanders on this forum have claimed their coins"  (as if there's a large number of Icelanders on this forum, for some reason)

Then they could dump the rest of the premine on exchanges and cash out, since most people will simply assume it's Icelanders cashing out.
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:08:12 AM

Can I fucking use you as target practice with my arsenal of weapons??? That's really all you're good for...
wow i'm so fucking surprised you, of all people here, have an arsenal of weapons    Grin

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
kelvinliong

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:15:15 AM

0.008 and falling off the cliff LOL

~BCX~

0.01151000  now on Cryptsy..

Care to comment on the fall from the 24 high of 0.028 down to .0084 and now a-l-l t-h-e w-a-y back up to .011 ?

~BCX~
zzz...
BCX is the most annoying guy in this forum.

Let's color the MOON: YENui1eF9LuVpZiTdp8Vf4G77cgnnkDDTD
numbl

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:43:49 AM

How was it proven not a scam?

How do you know it isn't the devs hiding behind the 'Air Drop" wallets?

~BCX~

It very well could be the devs behind most of the Air Drop wallets as you say, it could also be that Iceland is yet again proving itself to be a quick tech adopter as usual -- I know I and people close to me are reaping the reward of these little care packages.

Nobody didn't expect the AUR to freefall after the airdrop, it's only natural after such a huge dump into the market at those ridiculously inflated prices.  What however people are relying on happening is a longer-running goal -- that local businesses will start accepting AUR in excange for goods and services, making it stronger again by actual demand rather than the speculative bubble created by a couple of big names in the financial industry.  Sure, it might never take off and reach that goal, but only time can tell whether the impact has been large enough to cause ripples of the size we need to get things going.

In its simplest form, what I'm hoping will happen is that as the currency plummets, people getting their coins from the "Air Drop" will be less inclined to part with their share in hopes of the currency strengthening again, leaving a TON of it sitting in the wallets of your average Joe, mostly forgotten.  A few businesses, willing to take the risk and having the know-how to cash the currency realize this and start offering services in exchange for AUR because they know it's essentially free money with little value that people won't feel bad about parting with.  As people start happily getting rid of their low value free money in exchange for actual goods and services, other businesses will want to get in on the action, and start offering competitive prices; leading to an actual demand for AUR as a form of payment, therefore increasing its value and strengthening it on the markets.

A wishful scenario? Sure, but who knows... I just know that my friends, family and I am pretty happy with our share of the Air Drop and give our thanks to whoever is behind it. As for the devs, I really do hope they prove themselves in the long run to be less tainted by greed than the politician fucks that has our people by the balls.

Just a quick actual real life example of what is happening over here:  A local company develops the same exact product for both domestic as well as international markets.  In a local convenience store, you can actually purchase the international version of their product, that has been shipped OUT OF THE COUNTRY AND BACK IN for 2/5 of the price of the domestically marketed version... This isn't right...  It isn't right at all...
numbl

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:07:13 AM

All the devs had to do, to build total credibility and prove 100% this wasn't a scam was to turn the premine wallets over to a trusted third party committee.

I suggested to them to do this prior to launch and the idea was instantly rejected.

What does that tell you?

~BCX~

It tells me that just as you don't trust them to stand by their words, they don't trust a 3rd party not to run off with or properly secure the wallets.  You do know what happened over here, right?  People entrusted 3rd parties(banks) with their life savings and have nothing today...  No savings, no real estate, no dignity, and the govt basically told the people to fuck off...  To us who want to believe, the people behind AUR are individuals like the rest of the nation who have been through the same shit as the rest of the nation and who want to try to make things better like the rest of the nation...  I'd rather put my faith in those people than official govt scams that everybody already knows are going to fuck over the people in favor of fattening the wallets of a few select sociopaths in congress and their friends.  I'd rather leave the wallets in the hands of those who came up with the idea and just maybe have the idealistic vision to follow through with it.  If the AUR people turn out to be no better, then I have no hope left for this country or any of its citizens...  Plus, if they turn out to be crooks -- they'll end up hunted offline.
lphelps

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:39:14 AM

First off, I seriously doubt you are in Iceland. I find it simply amazing that all of the Auroracoin devs and "supporters" seem to speak American English perfectly, right down to the proper slang use.

Secondly, finding a solution in which the premine was not under the devs control was the only way to prove to the world this wasn't a scam. Simply because some coins moved to some "air drop" wallets does exactly zero in proving it not be a scam.

Third, No one will be hunted down if they ripoff everyone. They are all anonymous with not one of them willing to come forward. Not one of them has proven to be in Iceland and that includes Balduro. Their corporation is in Panama, their servers in the USA.

Last, You registered today, I'm sure you're just an average Icelander cruising by and knew exactly where to look and post a rebuttal.

~BCX~

hey dumbass!! you do know this is a forum right?!? Last I checked forums only allow text to be entered. I've yet to hear anyone speak `American English'.

How can you be a senior member of this forum and be such a fucking douchebag?!? Every god damn post you have created about AUR has been to blacklist it as a scam... What did one of the devs, steal your woman from you??

Oh and it's on it's way up again.. 0.01256657 on Cryptsy.
apple_talk

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:47:18 AM

Is that the reason why VC/BTC shoot up on AGX
followed by NOBL/BTC & DOGE/BTC coins.

https://agx.io/markets

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
numbl

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:48:26 AM

First off, I seriously doubt you are in Iceland. I find it simply amazing that all of the Auroracoin devs and "supporters" seem to speak American English perfectly, right down to the proper slang use.

Secondly, finding a solution in which the premine was not under the devs control was the only way to prove to the world this wasn't a scam. Simply because some coins moved to some "air drop" wallets does exactly zero in proving it not be a scam.

Third, No one will be hunted down if they ripoff everyone. They are all anonymous with not one of them willing to come forward. Not one of them has proven to be in Iceland and that includes Balduro. Their corporation is in Panama, their servers in the USA.

Last, You registered today, I'm sure you're just an average Icelander cruising by and knew exactly where to look and post a rebuttal.

~BCX~

First off, all Icelanders learn English from a very young age, and as for me personally; I went to university abroad and I've played online games since the 90's.

Secondly, you are right.  This might very well be a scam for the very reason you've stated that the devs refuse to let go of control over the premine wallets... However, I for one hope you'll be proven wrong -- and I wish you hoped it too.  Considering the buzz in Icelandic social media, I do believe 3% is not a far-fetched number at all and wouldn't be surprised to see 10% by the end of the week.  

Third, unless balduro has an Icelander proofreading everything he says; seeing Icelandic slang bleed through in his English writing(and his actual Icelandic skills) is incredibly impressive for a foreigner.  The official Icelandic spokesperson could be doing more to shut down the naysayers by providing his real identity, but as long as he hasn't explicitly stated his intent to divulge his identity beyond national television, I'm going to help keep his secret for now.

Last, there was a link to your thread about attacking the chain on the official auroracoin forums and here I am -- as if by magic.

Vaðlaheiðarvegaverkamannavverfærageymsluskúrslyklakippuhringur.  Ég er Íslendingur, í húð og hár borinn, með nokkuð góða málfræði á bakvið mig.  Google Translate getur ekki fyrir sitt litla líf skrifað þetta málfræðilega rétt.
numbl

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:19:39 AM

Greetings from Iceland, BCX  Undecided

https://i.imgur.com/P6TagkY.jpg
numbl

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:31:40 AM

Greetings from Iceland, BCX  Undecided

https://i.imgur.com/P6TagkY.jpg

All you've proven is that you have an Icelandic magazine handy  Cheesy

Click on this link and I will be able to tell where you're at for sure.

I set a special link up for you.

http://54.186.15.25/iFz675rTa21Z3pL

~BCX~

If I didn't already have negative experience with giving out my IP to botnet owners, I would click it  Grin
lphelps

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:32:21 AM

hey dumbass!! you do know this is a forum right?!? Last I checked forums only allow text to be entered. I've yet to hear anyone speak `American English'.

How can you be a senior member of this forum and be such a fucking douchebag?!? Every god damn post you have created about AUR has been to blacklist it as a scam... What did one of the devs, steal your woman from you??

Oh and it's on it's way up again.. 0.01256657 on Cryptsy.

Must have scored a direct hit on bag holder ROFL

Let me rephrase...it appears that all of the devs and supporters that claim to be native Icelander seem to have an usually native American English skill that is exact right down to the proper use of American slang. Quite a feat to say the least.

~BCX~

Added: Before you start bragging about being back up to 0.0012, do you care to comment on the fall from the previous 24 hour high of 0.028 down to a low of .0087?

it's been lower than that just a couple of weeks ago.. it was at .0059 at one point.. it's not going to crash through the floor as you had hoped for.. I really don't get what your problem is. Instead of talking shit about AUR, why not support it and give it some value??

You must be secretly holding yourself and you're talking shit about it to drive the price down so you can buy more.... Reminds me of that Rothschild agent that ran back to England after Napolean's defeat and spread the bullshit that Napolean had won, which caused a panic and everyone dumped their shares... As soon as they did, I believe Nathan Rothschild bought them all up. Then the real news was released that Napolean had been defeated and the shares went ballistic....

DemetriusAstroBlack

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:41:36 AM

DO IT!  What is going to happen exactly?

Tip me BTC: 1MQ3JmX3xsnQqwEu7MB75GwxMtzKxJm4ha
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:40:38 AM

i'd like to thank the absurdity of the cryptocurrency movement for allowing me to exchange bytes for other bytes and then finally to currency backed by a mode of production (and states, armies, etc)

LoL !

An Icelander praising the merits of government "backed" currency ?

You'll do well in the market for bridges.

http://www.blogtyrant.com/the-man-who-sold-the-brooklyn-bridge-twice-a-week-for-30-years/
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:58:15 AM

i'd like to thank the absurdity of the cryptocurrency movement for allowing me to exchange bytes for other bytes and then finally to currency backed by a mode of production (and states, armies, etc)

LoL !

An Icelander praising the merits of government "backed" currency ?
no, it's someone trolling you as 'literally josef stalin'.

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
ZeroBarrier

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:02:30 AM

This just goes to show how absolutely idiotic AUR supporters are.

Great job there defending AUR friend, you fucking muppet.
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 11:33:01 AM

Poor people
But give me the margins, thanks  Roll Eyes

LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 11:51:18 AM

This just goes to show how absolutely idiotic AUR supporters are.

Great job there defending AUR friend, you fucking muppet.

That image of BCX is giving him to much credit guys, this is the real BCX, taken by his roommate a couple days ago setting up his KGW exploit:

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 12:03:07 PM

All the devs had to do, to build total credibility and prove 100% this wasn't a scam was to turn the premine wallets over to a trusted third party committee.

I suggested to them to do this prior to launch and the idea was instantly rejected.

What does that tell you?

~BCX~

It tells me that just as you don't trust them to stand by their words, they don't trust a 3rd party not to run off with or properly secure the wallets.  You do know what happened over here, right?  People entrusted 3rd parties(banks) with their life savings and have nothing today...  No savings, no real estate, no dignity, and the govt basically told the people to fuck off...  To us who want to believe, the people behind AUR are individuals like the rest of the nation who have been through the same shit as the rest of the nation and who want to try to make things better like the rest of the nation...  I'd rather put my faith in those people than official govt scams that everybody already knows are going to fuck over the people in favor of fattening the wallets of a few select sociopaths in congress and their friends.  I'd rather leave the wallets in the hands of those who came up with the idea and just maybe have the idealistic vision to follow through with it.  If the AUR people turn out to be no better, then I have no hope left for this country or any of its citizens...  Plus, if they turn out to be crooks -- they'll end up hunted offline.

~BCX~

OMG! I just figured it out!!! The Devs are from the same "Company" as this forum!!!!!! :

Domain Name:BITCOINTALK.ORG
Domain ID: D162601474-LROR
Creation Date: 2011-06-24T05:19:00Z
Updated Date: 2013-12-26T03:07:53Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2023-06-24T05:19:00Z
Sponsoring Registrar:eNom, Inc. (R39-LROR)
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registrant ID:7e4cc3537cad7b54
Registrant Name:WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization:WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Registrant City:Panama
Registrant State/Province:Panama
Registrant Postal Code:NA
Registrant Country:PA
Registrant Phone:+507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182

Domain Name:AURORACOIN.ORG
Domain ID: D170471626-LROR
Creation Date: 2013-12-18T21:01:10Z
Updated Date: 2014-03-02T03:36:08Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2014-12-18T21:01:10Z
Sponsoring Registrar:eNom, Inc. (R39-LROR)
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registrant ID:c995f86e57d2a33d
Registrant Name:WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization:WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Registrant City:Panama
Registrant State/Province:Panama
Registrant Postal Code:NA
Registrant Country:PA
Registrant Phone:+507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182

You must be so brilliant!!!  Huh Huh Huh

Maybe a new footer especially for you?: A fool will pull BCX's finger and hear his Wet Fart  Grin

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
littlecoin

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:10:15 PM

I hope this will cause the other country coins to crap out too.
+1
Too many country coin scams.
The existence of such coins is just to rob investor's money.
Scams, scams, all are scams!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: