Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:16:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Bitcoin just crossed $40,100  (Read 190 times)
btc_angela

Activity: 2632
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 06:37:42 AM

BTC Bitcoin just  crossed $40,100 in today and fuw days bitcoin price moving $50,000 just buy and hold hold  its big signal to bitcoin moon in this time just buy and hold bitcoin and hold long time and high return in your money , Bitcoin  Big potential coin in crypto market its big and safe investment
Before you get hysterically overdosed with excitement, just have it somewhere at the back of your mind that investment in Bitcoin isn't a "get rich quick scheme" It's an investment that takes time to mature. Let the FOMO not fool you, expect corrections right now and then. You could be buying into a correction (for all I care) and when that happens you will panic and sell off again and incur losses. You should've bought a few months ago and by now these little profits you're picking up wouldn't be any issue for you.

Exactly, I know everyone is really excited to see the price going ballistic from $20k-$40k right now. But as I have said, it's because of the U-turn on bitcoin's narrative. But still bitcoin or at least the whole crypto market is not design to be a "get rich quick scheme", on the contrary, more people are losing money here every day.

There might be some slight corrections along the way, just hold your ground and see how bitcoin is resilient to this kind of pullback. But overall, yeah $40k feels good. Grin

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████