Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:36:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CHTA][USB ASIC/ASIC]Cheetahcoin - a cat meme coin on bitcoin's SHA256  (Read 6161 times)
honglu69 (OP)

Activity: 1546
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 07:42:37 AM

Updated Best Practice for Gekkoscience NewPac USB ASIC on solo mining mode

https://github.com/ShorelineCrypto/GekkoscienceNewpac_SoloMiner

Linux Set up on Solo Mining
Linux scripts provided for best practice of USB ASIC on mining Cheetahcoin (CHTA).

* 1 wallet running scripts.
* mining scripts for solo mining on single full node.
* 1 configuration file for "cheetahcoin.conf" for the full node.

Windows10 Setup on Solo Mining
Windows10 Step by Step Community Guide for solo mining Cheetahcoin (CHTA)

* Solo Mining on 1 full node
* Community based guide on how to setup bat file

Benefit of Solo Mining on one single Full Node of Cheetahcoin
Cheetahcoin (CHTA) has randomSpike on top of SHA256 to restrict ASICs. It frequently resets to low diff around 1.
Gekko Newpac on one full node in solo mining mode can obain big rewards when CHTA is on reset to low diff
Warning
ShorelineCrypto Exchange has anti-mining policy against using exchange CHTA wallet address for direct mining. For this setup, do not use exchange address as mining receiving address. In stead use your own CHTA private wallet address for this setup.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kameleonic

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 04:52:59 PM

Hi guys I have a question. When I initially setup the cheetah miner it mined 10000CHTA but now after leaving it running for over 24hours I haven't another mine.

Just wondered if something was wrong, The miner does accelerate like its supposed to and iv adjusted my settings accordingly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards
Kameleonic
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 09:05:47 PM

base diff reset to 1, boom for USB ASIC/GPU solo miners
Base diff just reset to 1 hour ago, another boom for USB ASIC/GPU solo miners
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 09:09:19 PM

Hi guys I have a question. When I initially setup the cheetah miner it mined 10000CHTA but now after leaving it running for over 24hours I haven't another mine.

Just wondered if something was wrong, The miner does accelerate like its supposed to and iv adjusted my settings accordingly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards
Kameleonic

Nothing wrong.  Two factors are in play.  More competition, means less reward gradually.  Another factor,  the reward comes in waves, some days close to nothing, some other days big rewards.  Yesterday was big boom because most of ASICs left, CPU miners got close 90%. Now just reset to low diff = 1,  during reset,  CPU Cheetah miners get almost nothing.

Keep an eye on it,  restart mining and wallet if the wallet is mining into dead loop in resets.  Don't let the wallet mining into dead loops.

Also look for Nengcoin (NENG) for dual mining in same phone for double reward.  Check out discord of both coins for detailed support if you have tech issues on mining.  Someone there in support board will help you fix issues if any.
Kameleonic

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 09:36:20 PM

Im mining on desktop not phone, so the wallet needs reopening now and then not just the miner. /facepalm

School boy error lol thanks for the clarification. Im training to be a blockchain developer at the minute aswell.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 09:41:53 PM

Im mining on desktop not phone, so the wallet needs reopening now and then not just the miner. /facepalm

School boy error lol thanks for the clarification. Im training to be a blockchain developer at the minute aswell.

Desktop is similar.  You can do dual mining both coins at same time to get double rewards.  It is easier to view and trouble shoot
desktop CPU miners on two coins.  
Kameleonic

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 10:26:12 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2021, 11:11:20 PM by Kameleonic

Okay so I have setup the dual miners, one desktop, one python path(1 install of Python 2.7). I have a Cheetacoin.conf and a Nengcoin.conf, both in the appropriate folders in my Roaming Appdata folder, both have been duplicated for the reserve wallets. (ie, Cheetacoin & Cheetahcoin2 | Nengcoin & Nengcoin2)

Here's where I'm going wrong somewhere, The cheetacoin miner and wallet both function as they should but when I run the second cheetah miner with the nengcoin.conf it just doesn't find it in the console and continues to run off the cheetacoin.conf. (ie, config found: C:\Users\******\AppData\Roaming\Cheetahcoin\cheetahcoin.conf)

I want the second miner to read (config found: C:\Users\******\AppData\Roaming\Nengcoin\nengcoin.conf) instead.

I cant find any documentation on running dual miners only one or the other so I have must have some wires crossed somewhere.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Also I'm getting a lot of (block Time is ahead of current time -16 seconds, possible miner cheating on timestamp,) on my cheetah, is this usual for the height and difficulty?

Kind Regards
Kameleonic

EDIT: FIXED, I realised i had to edit the main.py script to point it to the aforementioned 'nengcoin.conf'
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 02:44:18 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2021, 03:02:11 AM by honglu69

Okay so I have setup the dual miners, one desktop, one python path(1 install of Python 2.7). I have a Cheetacoin.conf and a Nengcoin.conf, both in the appropriate folders in my Roaming Appdata folder, both have been duplicated for the reserve wallets. (ie, Cheetacoin & Cheetahcoin2 | Nengcoin & Nengcoin2)

Here's where I'm going wrong somewhere, The cheetacoin miner and wallet both function as they should but when I run the second cheetah miner with the nengcoin.conf it just doesn't find it in the console and continues to run off the cheetacoin.conf. (ie, config found: C:\Users\******\AppData\Roaming\Cheetahcoin\cheetahcoin.conf)

I want the second miner to read (config found: C:\Users\******\AppData\Roaming\Nengcoin\nengcoin.conf) instead.

I cant find any documentation on running dual miners only one or the other so I have must have some wires crossed somewhere.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Also I'm getting a lot of (block Time is ahead of current time -16 seconds, possible miner cheating on timestamp,) on my cheetah, is this usual for the height and difficulty?

Kind Regards
Kameleonic

EDIT: FIXED, I realised i had to edit the main.py script to point it to the aforementioned 'nengcoin.conf'

Because each coin has different parameter of randomSpike, you need to modify more than coin name to make it working properly for mining.

No need to modify yourself on the code. It was done properly already on the code.  The "cheetah_cpuminer"  have two branch,  the master branch is for Nengcoin,  the "chta" branch is for Cheetahcoin.  You download two different zip files on the same github of cheetah_cpuminer.   For nengcoin, checkout Nengcoin bitcointalk ann page for details, it was all documented there.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.0

The zip download for cheetah_cpuminer for Nengcoin is:
https://github.com/ShorelineCrypto/cheetah_cpuminer/releases/tag/v1.3.0

When you run two cheetah miners on two separate prompt/terminal,  they will point to two different coins because the two branches are supporting two different coins.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 03:10:43 AM

This reset is almost over.  My gekko newpac (20 Gh/s)  solo miner, caught this reset from beginning,   2.76 million CHTA.  TTBIT 2pac (5 Gh/s) 650k CHTA.  TTBIT is highest ever on CHTA reset.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 03:32:29 AM

This is normal.   ASIC miners (CPU miners too) many want to get ahead of mining by cheating on timestamp. There are miners always there day by day. But of course this coin algo is very resilient on those.  The cheetah cpu miner report those timestamp issues as it see it. It was originally for dev to debug this coin mining, but I found this reported information are useful and fun for average miners to know as well what's going on mining behind this coin in ASICs world and in CPU/mobile world.
Kameleonic

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 09:42:14 AM

Ahh, I see. Thanks for the clarification.

Im just syncing the Nengwallet lol blimey that thing is long.

My old i7 has been sat tearing through it for hours now

Thanks for the help Honglu69.

Kind Regards
Kameleonic
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 09:05:29 PM

Win Logo Bounty Award with a Joke logo submission!

Miners, submit your joke and non-sense logo to "logo-submission" discord board for contest. Currently there are not much candidate there. Remember, top 10 winners are awarded by community pre-mined coins. For this round for the fun, we will award top 10 logo candidate even if the logo is joke. 5 minutes of you software copy and paste could win your multiple days of mining rewards!
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 09:06:03 PM

Logo Submission event
Don’t forget that the cutoff date for the logo submissions is Sunday March 7th @5PM. Submit your creative CHTA logo design and if your not as artistic you can still participate by voting using the 👌 emoji. I can’t wait to see what creative designs our awesome community come up with! I hope to see a lot of community participation! 😄 #Cheetahforever! #LonglivetheCheetah
Kameleonic

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 08:43:29 PM

Iv submitted my entry to the logo competition.  Wink
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 03:09:52 AM

Iv submitted my entry to the logo competition.  Wink

Roll Eyes

Saw yours.  Let's see if you can win some coins.

Also be prepared if you have USB ASIC or GPU. Tomorrow morning it is likely to have reset of diff so that Cheetahcoin will rain on those solo miners of USB ASIC or GPUs.
Kameleonic

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 05:30:14 AM

Im SOLO Cpu miner, bedroom style dude...I was born for this!
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 05:57:58 AM

Prediction: reset in 9 hours, boom for GPU/USB ASIC solo miners
It looks like the next difficulty adjustment is a reset to very low diff, maybe diff=1. This will be another boom for USB ASIC solo miners or GPU solo miners. The projected reset time is 10:00am 3/6/2021 U.S. Eastern Time Sat. Morning.

GPU solo mining on reset is hit and miss. Probably only powerful GPUs can profit big on reset.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 06:34:47 PM

Last Announcement on Logo Bounty in Discord

RedRaider10Today at 1:25 PM
@everyone Hello fellow Cheetah Cubs just giving the community one last reminder of our logo design event which will end tomorrow at 5PM EST. Make sure to get your logo designs and votes in before then. Also your only allowed one vote so make it count! Top 10 winners are awarded by community pre-mined coins.  For this round for the fun,  we will award top 10 logo candidate even if the logo is joke.  5 minutes of you software copy and paste could win your multiple days of mining rewards!
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 12:42:04 AM

Logo Bounty Winner Announced in Discord

This was announced hour ago in discord as community decision on the logo bounty winners:
RedRaider10Today at 5:49 PM
@everyone
CONGRATS @Sefia on winning the Logo submission event!

THANK YOU ALL WHO PARTICIPATED!!!

ALL PARTICIPANTS LISTED BELOW DM @honglu69 FOR YOUR REWARDS

VOTE RESULTS

sirchozen:4 Votes

will777: 4 Votes

Sefia: 9 Votes

honglu69: 2 Votes

ChannelMagnetic: 5 Votes

GOPALL: 3 Vote

minosoy: 2 Vote

TIE-BREAKER RESULTS

sirchozen: 0 Votes
    VS
will777:    4 Votes

GOPALL: 0 Votes
    VS
minosoy:  1 Vote

BOUNTY REWARDS FOR TOP 7
1ST PLACE GETS  3MIL
 2ND-4TH PLACE GETS 500K
5TH-7TH PLACE GETS 200K

TOP 7 WINNERS

1. @Sefia

2. @ChannelMagnetic

3. @will777

4. @sirchozen

5.@honglu69

6. @minosoy

7. @GOPALL

BOUNTY REWARDS FOR TOP 5 LOGO SUBMISSION CANDIDATES
    TOP 5 = 1K

TOP 5 LOGO SUBMISSION CANDIDATES

1. @[Idle-Empire.com] GrimmusCyclo

2. @dadaist

3. @KameleonicDNB

4. @Henk

5. @ise94
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 07:30:34 AM

Cheetahcoin v1.7.x Hardfork Proposal
Hong Lu, Developer of Nengcoin & Cheetahcoin

3/8/2021

New Logo Announcement in Discord
  • Top Logo Bounty Winner Licensing Issue
  • Commission is seeking votes for feedback on new logo

Proposal for v1.7.x Hard Fork with New Logo
  • Security Improvement by Raising Cheetah Diff
  • Android Phone Mining Scaling Up

Details of v1.7.x Hard Fork Upgrade

1. New Logo from the top logo bounty winner – to be determined
    2. Raise cheetah difficulty by 10x.

Full Text:
https://github.com/ShorelineCrypto/cheetahcoin/releases/download/v1.7.x_hardfork/CHTA_v1.7.x_Harfork_Proposal.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: