Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:55:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Is Dying, And why it is different this time.  (Read 15801 times)
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:55:19 AM

First stage of loss is denial.
Just look at all these bag holders still trying to plug their sinking ship.
Decentralized hey?
You mean centralised by the Farms.
Nobody is stupid enough to buy this crap anymore.
Daily market cap shrinking tells the real truth here.

Bye bye virtual millionaires! Or from the BTC camp its buy buy stupid public, its still Q1 in our world.

Bharwhaharhaha

Wow. The butthurt is strong with this clown. Cheesy

damnedcoin

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 08:27:41 PM

Is Bitcoin too boring? Try Bitcoin 2.0 Colored Coins!

what is this a scam coin?
Colored Coins is a protocol layer running on the Bitcoin blockchain. It is made of bitcoin outputs. You can create your own coin for only bitdust and it doesn't need any other miners or stakeholders because it uses Bitcoin.
PUMPBANDIT

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:13:07 PM

Butthurt how? I'm smart enough to see whats coming and have got out.
lol how's your butthurt today? $50 down in 10 days.

BTC has less than a month of propping the price before they will give up and then its free-fall galore!
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:18:57 PM

Butthurt how? I'm smart enough to see whats coming and have got out.
If you don't want people to think your butthurt, stop acting butthurt. It's very simple really.

lol how's your butthurt today? $50 down in 10 days.

Well if the price dropped to single digits I'd might consider selling, for a very tidy profit indeed. Cheesy

Sorry to burst you bubble son. No butthurt here. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

PUMPBANDIT

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:15:51 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 02:35:13 AM by PUMPBANDIT

What type of idiot would wait for it to hit single digits if your sitting on a shitload of profit NOW?
Fact is apart from those who do know its a scam and educate others. People are not interested in swapping hundreds of dollars for magic beans you paid nothing for.
The market cap decline is your forecast.
Huge bag holders will exit within a month, and you call yourself an investor? What type of idiot doesn't sell at the top of the chart?

Be honest, all the huge bag holders are mulling over who's going to dump this shit first and send it back to hell.
Its a code of ethics you criminals share. But there is no honour amongst thieves.
Your keep hoping and wishing and soon somebody is going to beat you to the punch.

You obviously have a shitload by the sounds of it. Be honest your scared to dump because you know what will happen to price overnight.
Well somebody with balls is going to beat you very soon!
And they will end up with the yacht and the holiday island not you!

Fact is you cant get-out and expect a price recovery, someone is going to pull the pin very shortly.

Tic Toc!

fonsie

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:06:32 PM

^

Yep, it's confirmed... This guy sold with a loss.

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
diebuntekuh

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:38:01 PM

What type of idiot would wait for it to hit single digits if your sitting on a shitload of profit NOW?
Fact is apart from those who do know its a scam and educate others. People are not interested in swapping hundreds of dollars for magic beans you paid nothing for.
Huge bag holders will exit within a month, and you call yourself an investor? What type of idiot doesn't sell at the top of the chart?

Be honest, all the huge bag holders are mulling over who's going to dump this shit first and send it back to hell.
Its a code of ethics you criminals share. But their is no honour amongst thieves.
Your keep hoping and wishing and soon somebody is going to beat you to the punch.

You obviously have a shitload by the sounds of it. Be honest your scared to dump because you know what will happen to price overnight.

Fact is you cant get-out and expect a price recovery, someone is going to pull the pin very shortly.

Tic Toc!

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/a09/0c7/a89/resized/op-went-full-retard-meme-generator-you-went-full-fiat-never-go-full-fiat-db8df3.jpg
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:54:31 PM

Its a code of ethics you criminals share. But their is no honour amongst thieves.

Tic Toc!

Butthurt confirmed.  Cheesy

cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:57:36 PM

Tic Toc!

Buys back in at a loss in 3...2...1...

You'll make up for it in the next jump. Many of us made the same mistakes. That's how we learn.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:12:54 PM

Tic Toc!

You'll make up for it in the next jump. Many of us made the same mistakes. That's how we learn.

As we have seen in the past years, when the despair is spreading among the holders and the weak hands sell all their bitcoins,
the rally starts.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:15:24 PM

Tic Toc!

As we have seen in the past years, when the despair is spreading among the holders and the weak hands sell all their bitcoins,
the rally starts.
I'm timing the sale of my home to hopefully hit that point.  Shocked

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:21:11 AM

How's that price going today?
These are your warning shots,
The big grenades are now being unpacked.....

Tic Toc!

Price corrections are just wealth changing hands.

You seem very concerned what everyone else is doing.
What you should be focusing on is what you are doing.

BITCOINBITCH

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:22:05 AM

Bitcoin blows bigtime all the same. Here's my story:

In the 7 months I was involved here at bitcointalk.org and with BTC.
Their were at least 4 payments from mining that were on the blockchain BUT NEVER reached my wallet.
That led me to asking questions on this forum, that NOBODY could answer. Instead I was called a TROLL and I was lying.
I did eventually get a friend to try and help, but they couldn't resolve why either.
I allowed them access through T.V. as proof the BTC never hit my wallet. I watched them the whole time and they NEVER dumped my private keys.
BUT that PM was unfortunately intercepted by a MOD. Because No-one else knew my pass.
That MOD was around at the time, replying to my posts for help when I was posting their was an issue. No-one else had the power to intercept that PM to my friend telling him I had PM'd him my login details.
After my friend tried to help and had logged out, about 3 hrs later while asleep, my Private keys were stolen and the Teamviewer log deleted. I didn't know they had been stolen as yet, but seen that Teamviewer had been contacted again by the logged out msg that appears when somebody terminates a hookup.
The robbery all happened on the fly when I was on again another day questioning for help about the missing payments. The Mod was also again their that day posting to myself.
I can't prove it was the MOD, but I just know it was. Incredibly I was made fun of by hereomembers after it all went down and how my BTC was stolen.

When I posted after the robbery what I believed had truly happened and how could hereomembers make fun of this. My posts were then deleted, then my account was also. (I have a copy of all this as proof it went down as I anticipated the deletions)
I then realised any credibility that bitcointalk.org MOD was not involved was gone.
I followed where the BTC went and it ended up in this account and  is 100% connected to Bitcointalk - https://blockchain.info/address/16R14EH4v8A9GPXkAAP8gcMFBA8oxA8nbY
It used to be in constant rotation with about another 10 wallets, but it seems they gave up on rotating it about 3 months ago.

On my next account, I mentioned on the BC forum that their "Wall St" investors coming on board was a scam. Again that account was deleted also.
I have never been abusive to warrant any account be deleted. Just hard facts that were washed away like my posts and accounts.
Here's Iconexpert from BC lying about that initial dump to investors and saying it was a glitch - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.17480

I will never forget the day it all clicked and I realized that BTC had turned into nothing but a scam.
From its humble origins of everyone having access to mine as Satoshi had developed. To the mining equipment sellers ripping off buyers while they mined with their machines.
To the farms that have grown pushing difficulty so high its now worthless to mine and centralizing BTC. To the continued lies from equipment sellers with their B.S. of ASIC Scrypts of over 200 MHs.
I have called it a day! I still have BTC even though I am down 90% with all the pump and dumps and continued scams like Mintpals and other exchanges of buying before listing to the public.
The best thing I have ever done is given away all to do with BTC and have returned to a normal life much wiser from the truth.

I don't care if you delete this account, I don't care if you call me a liar or a troll, because I, like most out their believed in BTC.
The facts are is that nobody is buying BTC, as in USD for BTC, yes theirs trading but market gap continues to decline.
So these massive bag holders from all these scams, the farms, bitcointalk.org and the cheating exchanges cant ever cash out even if they tried.
It is only a matter of time before somebody grabs what buy orders their are left. 95% would be fake anyway!

Justice has come full circle and it is redemption to those that have lost.
I have learnt what looks good on paper defiantly doesn't mean anything in the real world, and BTC sadly developed into nothing but a giant scam.
Ironic isn't it?
Goodluck to those who don't know, and to you scammers your fucked! Those who do know are excited to know you can never cash out your hoards of monopoly money and BTC is in its final days of existence.

I will end saying with what I first said on my first ever post on a now deleted account.
GREED DESTROYS ALL WITH EVIL!

And FUCK YOU in advance to those who try to keep you believing in this worthless junk! Its all a Virtual price, their is no demand for BTC whatsoever let alone reasons of saving on TX costs.
I simply feel sorry for those blinded by lies and manipulation to what was once 5 years ago a decent venture into decentralization.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery!
BITCOINBITCH

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:25:05 AM

Well look at all the BTC scumbags turning up at this thread!!

Heres the PROOF!

cheast I know all you fucks are scamming cunts behind BTC
masquerading to the public your lies, deceit and hope your magic beans will sell.
But your virtual world of deceit is about to FAIL, like all things cancerous BTC will die shortly!

keep propping your B.S., because very soon the joke is on you.

What do you have to say for yourself now you gutless wonder?

Your pond scum cunt!

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery!
Xian01
Legendary

Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:53:44 AM

Thread about Bitcoin dying... again... is active.

Time to buy some more BTC !

fonsie

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:15:57 PM

Their were at least 4 payments from mining that were on the blockchain BUT NEVER reached my wallet.
That led me to asking questions on this forum, that NOBODY could answer. Instead I was called a TROLL and I was lying.
I did eventually get a friend to try and help, but they couldn't resolve why either.
I allowed them access through T.V. as proof the BTC never hit my wallet. I watched them the whole time and they NEVER dumped my private keys.
BUT that PM was unfortunately intercepted by a MOD. Because No-one else knew my pass.
That MOD was around at the time, replying to my posts for help when I was posting their was an issue. No-one else had the power to intercept that PM to my friend telling him I had PM'd him my login details.
After my friend tried to help and had logged out, about 3 hrs later while asleep, my Private keys were stolen and the Teamviewer log deleted. I didn't know they had been stolen as yet, but seen that Teamviewer had been contacted again by the logged out msg that appears when somebody terminates a hookup.
The robbery all happened on the fly when I was on again another day questioning for help about the missing payments. The Mod was also again their that day posting to myself.
I can't prove it was the MOD, but I just know it was. Incredibly I was made fun of by hereomembers after it all went down and how my BTC was stolen.

When I posted after the robbery what I believed had truly happened and how could hereomembers make fun of this. My posts were then deleted, then my account was also. (I have a copy of all this as proof it went down as I anticipated the deletions)
I then realised any credibility that bitcointalk.org MOD was not involved was gone.
I followed where the BTC went and it ended up in this account and  is 100% connected to Bitcointalk - https://blockchain.info/address/16R14EH4v8A9GPXkAAP8gcMFBA8oxA8nbY
It used to be in constant rotation with about another 10 wallets, but it seems they gave up on rotating it about 3 months ago.

On my next account, I mentioned on the BC forum that their "Wall St" investors coming on board was a scam. Again that account was deleted also.
I have never been abusive to warrant any account be deleted. Just hard facts that were washed away like my posts and accounts.
Here's Iconexpert from BC lying about that initial dump to investors and saying it was a glitch - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.17480

I will never forget the day it all clicked and I realized that BTC had turned into nothing but a scam.
From its humble origins of everyone having access to mine as Satoshi had developed. To the mining equipment sellers ripping off buyers while they mined with their machines.
To the farms that have grown pushing difficulty so high its now worthless to mine and centralizing BTC. To the continued lies from equipment sellers with their B.S. of ASIC Scrypts of over 200 MHs.
I have called it a day! I still have BTC even though I am down 90% with all the pump and dumps and continued scams like Mintpals and other exchanges of buying before listing to the public.
The best thing I have ever done is given away all to do with BTC and have returned to a normal life much wiser from the truth.

I don't care if you delete this account, I don't care if you call me a liar or a troll, because I, like most out their believed in BTC.
The facts are is that nobody is buying BTC, as in USD for BTC, yes theirs trading but market gap continues to decline.
So these massive bag holders from all these scams, the farms, bitcointalk.org and the cheating exchanges cant ever cash out even if they tried.
It is only a matter of time before somebody grabs what buy orders their are left. 95% would be fake anyway!

I have learnt what looks good on paper defiantly doesn't mean anything in the real world, and BTC sadly developed into nothing but a giant scam.
Ironic isn't it?
Goodluck to those who don't know, and to you scammers your fucked! Those who do know are excited to know you can never cash out your hoards of monopoly money and BTC is in its final days of existence.

I will end saying with what I first said on my first ever post on a now deleted account.

And FUCK YOU in advance to those who try to keep you believing in this worthless junk! Its all a Virtual price, their is no demand for BTC whatsoever let alone reasons of saving on TX costs.
I simply feel sorry for those blinded by lies and manipulation to what was once 5 years ago a decent venture into decentralization.

So BTC is a scam because you were stupid enough to let yourself be scammed, you also gave every person in your street the keys to your vault to make sure the fiat is safe and when one neighbour steals your fiat, yep fiat is a scam too.

Seems to me you were just too dumb to invest in bitcoin, but was blinded by greed and got fucked for... well being dumb.

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
fonsie

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:16:47 PM

Ironic isn't it?

So BTC is a scam because you were stupid enough to let yourself be scammed, you also gave every person in your street the keys to your vault to make sure the fiat is safe and when one neighbour steals your fiat, yep fiat is a scam too (wich it is BTW, they don't need a key to steal that).

Seems to me you were just too dumb to invest in bitcoin, but was blinded by greed and got fucked for... well being dumb.

Pente

Activity: 528
Merit: 527

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 08:17:02 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 09:15:20 PM by Pente

Someone necro this later in the year, please.

sure:

maker88

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:17:05 AM

Ironic isn't it?

um they don't need to cash out, stores take bitcoin directly, you can get pretty much anything you want with bitcoin, why would they 'cash out' for a currency that is just going to lose value every day?

well theres actually a huge demand for bitcoin, which is why its so expensive. so how about FUCK YOU for that long pointless story about how you fucking gave away your private key to someone and because of that bitcoin is a scam. why did i read that whole thing, should have known it wouldn't be worth my time..
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:30:25 PM

We need Bitcoin in Ebay to keep it alive and reach jupiter. I see it clear now, Bitcoin in ebay is the only way Bitcoin can be consolidated and not slowly forgotten.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: