Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:50:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to get sued by a scammer?  (Read 1153 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 08:03:51 PM

Poor delusional Craig thinks he has 5 billion dollars Cheesy If he had that much he'd be able to finance a 51% attack or mine bitcoin himself.  He'd be able to set up his own exchange for shitcoins, but what coins would he include there if he'd exclude Bitcoin and his sister coin (BCH)? Cheesy

Craig is debating the destruction of Bitcoin and in the meantime his coin gradually loses value.
Price in 2020 according to CMC:
February $360
March $246
April $213
May $206
June $197

And so on...

With some brief jumps along the way, in October it was worth only $180 and now is at 173.
Anybody can guess how many millions in USD is Craig losing every month if he continues to hold BSV, because I'm pretty sure he doesn't have any real bitcoins Grin
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chek2fire
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1142

Intergalactic Conciliator

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 01:59:29 AM

If i was asked to say the most anti Satoshi thing i could think of i'd be hard pressed to think of something better that this
...I will burn Cryptocurrency to non existence and have the US government collect the ashes...

In any case, expecting mass carpet lawsuits against every dev next, hope they're ready and coordination is being prepped. Short term contingency plans for anonymous contributions behind tor, etc would also be nice. Bastards can easily finance it by Ayre shorting the market by front running  the "announcement" too.

for sure this guy have serious mental problems. I cant explain why someone whiling to burn his money so easy. There is not a single court in this world that can win a case like this.
Maybe he gambling that ppl will step down after the threats and the cases will never get to the court but if i was a dev and get a threat like this i will never have step down.
This guy not only will loose every trial but he had in the end to pay and the trial fees.

http://www.bitcoin-gr.org
4411 804B 0181 F444 ADBD 01D4 0664 00E4 37E7 228E
DaRude
Legendary

Activity: 2792
Merit: 1820

In order to dump coins one must have coins

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 07:57:00 AM

If i was asked to say the most anti Satoshi thing i could think of i'd be hard pressed to think of something better that this
...I will burn Cryptocurrency to non existence and have the US government collect the ashes...

In any case, expecting mass carpet lawsuits against every dev next, hope they're ready and coordination is being prepped. Short term contingency plans for anonymous contributions behind tor, etc would also be nice. Bastards can easily finance it by Ayre shorting the market by front running  the "announcement" too.

for sure this guy have serious mental problems. I cant explain why someone whiling to burn his money so easy. There is not a single court in this world that can win a case like this.
Maybe he gambling that ppl will step down after the threats and the cases will never get to the court but if i was a dev and get a threat like this i will never have step down.
This guy not only will loose every trial but he had in the end to pay and the trial fees.

The point of these lawsuits is not to win but cause as much financial and personal losses as possible. Easy to say that you'd never step down when you're behind a keyboard, but when you're served, fighting it means you're guaranteed huge financial and personal losses which can drag out for years (look at Kleiman), and your best case outcome is you're back to where you were before the lawsuit started. Devs should be left to code and not litigate. Since foundation is no more, hoping something is being organized to coordinate/fund raise once every contribute to git is served, at this point i'd be disappointed in faketoshi if this DIDN'T happen.

"Feeeeed me Roger!"  -Bcash
DaRude
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 08:10:57 AM
Merited by LoyceV (4)

Ha just saw this

https://www.fidelitydigitalassets.com/blog/download/bitcoin-whitepaper.pdf

That's a nice 1 ton gorilla in our corner, i can imagine ontier's lawyers having a heart attack when seeing this

Edit: Oh you claim to have $5 billion, that's cute, see this guerilla right there it actually has much much more  Grin

Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2021, 08:40:25 AM

^ I once heard a theory from my friend who is a lawyer, he said that "when in court it doesn't matter who is right or wrong, what matters is an accurate argument and explanation". I am sure the scamtoshi will lose if the claimant has sufficient solid evidence of the rights of the Bitcoin whitepaper. I am really looking forward to the happy news where Scamtoshi Craig Wright will go to jail for a fake Bitcoin copyright claim.

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16624

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2021, 09:18:18 AM

Yo, Crack Wrong, did you see https://bitcointalk.org/bitcoin.pdf yet?

I can't wait for theymos to receive your legal threats and publish them to make it clear to the world that you are illegitimately and possibly-illegally attempting to stifle discussion.

chek2fire
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1142

Intergalactic Conciliator

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 02:23:35 PM

In any case, expecting mass carpet lawsuits against every dev next, hope they're ready and coordination is being prepped. Short term contingency plans for anonymous contributions behind tor, etc would also be nice. Bastards can easily finance it by Ayre shorting the market by front running  the "announcement" too.

The point of these lawsuits is not to win but cause as much financial and personal losses as possible. Easy to say that you'd never step down when you're behind a keyboard, but when you're served, fighting it means you're guaranteed huge financial and personal losses which can drag out for years (look at Kleiman), and your best case outcome is you're back to where you were before the lawsuit started. Devs should be left to code and not litigate. Since foundation is no more, hoping something is being organized to coordinate/fund raise once every contribute to git is served, at this point i'd be disappointed in faketoshi if this DIDN'T happen.

i think in this space especially devs have the money to not afraid lawsuits.

http://www.bitcoin-gr.org
4411 804B 0181 F444 ADBD 01D4 0664 00E4 37E7 228E
DaRude
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 07:11:18 PM

In any case, expecting mass carpet lawsuits against every dev next, hope they're ready and coordination is being prepped. Short term contingency plans for anonymous contributions behind tor, etc would also be nice. Bastards can easily finance it by Ayre shorting the market by front running  the "announcement" too.

That's just not true, devs are not traders or investors (or lawyers). Time is money, and they're already committing a lot of their time to the project, they're the ultimate "i'm in it for the tech" people. I'm sure some that had spare resources are well off, but many like Andreas A. who despite writing one of the first books on it, never held a huge stash. I'm going to guess you never been dragged through the courts, constant lawyer fees, endless emergency motions, never ending meeting etc etc etc... are no fun, now when it drags for years it becomes a real issue (and that's the point). Devs don't mind compromising on what they perceive as semantics, just to be left alone and continue working on the tech (exactly what we see happening here). Expecting devs to jump on the grenade not for their personal work, but to defend communities' ability to rightfully use the term bitcoin is ridiculous. The consequence of such (non tech) decisions should be analyzed by lawyers, funded by investors (who have the most to loose). Luckily as we see Fidelity (and coinbase?) hosting the whitepaper they seemed to have picked up on this.

BitcoinMoses

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

I Am Satoshi Nakamoto

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 10:33:52 PM

We Are All Satoshi

Except for Craig S. Wright.

Craig Wright definitely is not, but he would really like everyone to believe he is.

Satoshi Nakamoto authored the Bitcoin Whitepaper with the intention that it be shared widely, and Craig Wright’s takedown notices are fraudulent, but since he is a litigious jerk who has bankrupted people with his fraudulent legal claims in court, it is sometimes a wise strategic choice to avoid provoking him into suing, which is expensive and disruptive to a defendant even when they ultimately win.

But you might be in a good position to host this paper that Craig Wright so desperately wants taken down and kept under his exclusive control. And you might want to give notice to his attorneys, just to let them know.  Below is an example notice you can send to his attornies.

Warning: sending this makes you considerably more likely to become the target of a lawsuit by Craig Wright. You should think about whether you are prepared to be in that position before sending this letter.

(This is absolutely, positively, not legal advice, and you are strongly encouraged to consult with your own attorney.)

To: Simon Cohen <Simon.Cohen@ontier.co.uk>
Cc: Paul Ferguson <paul.ferguson@ontier.co.uk>

Mr. Cohen,

I have recently become aware that the firm of Ontier LLP has been sending notices on behalf of Craig S. Wright to parties hosting “Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System” (the “Bitcoin Whitepaper”), alleging that Mr. Wright is the rightful copyright holder of the Bitcoin Whitepaper and that further distribution is an infringement of Wright’s exclusive rights.

I believe this to be a fraudulent misrepresentation of both the authorship of the paper and of its licensing status for many reasons, including but not limited to the following:

• The Bitcoin Whitepaper was released into the public domain upon its initial publication by Satoshi Nakamoto on the Cypherpunks mailing list. All participants to the Cypherpunks list, including Satoshi Nakamoto, agreed to the Cypherpunks anti-License (CPL) for their list contributions, which states "The intent of the Cypherpunks anti-License (CPL) is to inform users that they are free to use and redistribute the indicated work or any derived or modified work in any manner they choose. Works distributed under the CPL are in the Public Domain. [...] The distributors will not use or participate as far as they are able to government legal systems to attempt to enforce requests restricting the use, modifications, or redistribution of the work for perpetuity."  

• The Bitcoin Whitepaper was additionally released, along with the initial public version of the software, under the MIT license. This license is a perpetual grant to the general public of the right to “use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies” of the software and associated documentation files (including the Bitcoin Whitepaper) and may not be revoked or rescinded, even by the true author.

• The Bitcoin Whitepaper was authored by a person or entity writing under the name Satoshi Nakamoto, and any exclusive rights under copyright are held by that person or entity (or their assignees). There is no evidence that Wright is that person; in fact, despite challenges in courts of law and mass media journalism, Wright has been either unable to provide proof, unwilling to produce proof, or produced documentary support in the form of forgeries. Any reasonable observer would conclude from this that Wright is unable to claim this connection through legitimate means, and is not Satoshi Nakamoto.

• Wright has attempted to defraud the courts for his own personal advantage on previous occasions. For one example, he perjured himself in an earlier legal proceeding, which was exposed by the true owners of $200M+ in bitcoins he claimed to own producing unforgeable digital signatures stating that Wright was a fraud. His claims cannot simply be taken at face value, even when made through counsel.

It is therefore my good faith belief that I have valid license to distribute copies of the Bitcoin Whitepaper and that Wright’s claims do not have any bearing on that right. Upon that belief, I am hosting a copy at [ADDRESS].

I am providing notice to your firm so that any credible claims to the contrary may be addressed in a timely fashion to avoid running out the clock on equitable defenses.

Best,
[NAME]

Old version:

To: Simon Cohen <Simon.Cohen@ontier.co.uk>
Cc: Paul Ferguson <paul.ferguson@ontier.co.uk>

Mr. Cohen,

I have recently become aware that the firm of Ontier LLP has been sending notices on behalf of Craig S. Wright to parties hosting “Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System” (the “Bitcoin Whitepaper”), alleging that Mr. Wright is the rightful copyright holder of the Bitcoin Whitepaper and that further distribution is an infringement of Wright’s exclusive rights.

I believe this to be a fraudulent misrepresentation of both the authorship of the paper and of its licensing status for many reasons, including but not limited to the following:

• The Bitcoin Whitepaper was released, along with the initial public version of the software, under the MIT license. This license is a perpetual grant to the general public of the right to “use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies” of the software and associated documentation files (including the Bitcoin Whitepaper) and may not be revoked or rescinded, even by the true author.

• The Bitcoin Whitepaper was authored by a person or entity writing under the name Satoshi Nakamoto, and any exclusive rights under copyright are held by that person or entity (or their assignees). There is no evidence that Wright is that person; in fact, despite challenges in courts of law and mass media journalism, Wright has been either unable to provide proof, unwilling to produce proof, or produced documentary support in the form of forgeries. Any reasonable observer would conclude from this that Wright is unable to claim this connection through legitimate means, and is not Satoshi Nakamoto.

• Wright has attempted to defraud the courts for his own personal advantage on previous occasions. For one example, he perjured himself in an earlier legal proceeding, which was exposed by the true owners of $200M+ in bitcoins he claimed to own producing unforgeable digital signatures stating that Wright was a fraud. His claims cannot simply be taken at face value, even when made through counsel.

It is therefore my good faith belief that I have valid license to distribute copies of the Bitcoin Whitepaper and that Wright’s claims do not have any bearing on that right. Upon that belief, I am hosting a copy at [ADDRESS].

I am providing notice to your firm so that any credible claims to the contrary may be addressed in a timely fashion to avoid running out the clock on equitable defenses.

Best,
[NAME]

Hi Greg,

You are doing a great job for the Bitcoin Project. Sre you sure you all are Satoshi except Craig Wright ?  What a out myself  ?   When you say "we are all Satoshi"  who else are with you  ?  You all are just a group of developers. Why are you claiming to be Satoshi ? Satoshi is just a Japanese pseudonym. What benefits will you get   by claiming to be Satoshi ? 

I am Satoshi Nakamoto
0563ce9997fb00e0b93d6e9972761ad8c7b36172ca85e1618daeff4813b1603e
DooMAD
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 3116

Leave no FUD unchallenged

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 11:30:13 PM
Merited by LoyceV (2), gmaxwell (1)

When you say "we are all Satoshi"  who else are with you  ?  You all are just a group of developers. Why are you claiming to be Satoshi ? Satoshi is just a Japanese pseudonym. What benefits will you get   by claiming to be Satoshi ? 

Not literally.  We are all satoshi in spirit if we believe in the principles Bitcoin was founded upon.  Craig Faketoshi Wright doesn't have principles of any kind, let alone the ones enshrined in Bitcoin.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Annie Bevan4578

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 02:20:14 AM

Thank you for your earning, I am not Satoshi
DaRude
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 04:50:52 AM
Merited by LoyceV (2)

https://mchenry.house.gov/bitcoin.pdf

How much do you think Ontier LLP would charge to sue US goverment?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

Wind_FURY
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1825

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 10:03:12 AM

It’s not purely about money. It’s the inconvenience of breaking your routine, finding a lawyer, going to court, amd sitting in there listening to what you truly know is a charade by a con-artist. Why waste your valuable time?

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
LeGaulois
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 4095

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 05:49:35 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2021, 03:32:27 PM by LeGaulois
Merited by LoyceV (4), nutildah (2), GrosWesh (1)

What will be the first government to host the Bitcoin white paper to make fun with Craig Wright?  Grin

Challenge accepted by Estonia that decided to host it to provoke him.
https://e-resident.gov.ee/bitcoin-whitepaper/

Colombia is doing the same to join Estonia and so host it as well
https://go.gov.co/bitcoin

Now I challenge him to sue Estonia's and Colombia's government

Oh, the USA are also hosting the white paper somewhere on the website of the U.S. Sentencing Commission
https://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/training/annual-national-training-seminar/2018/Emerging_Tech_Bitcoin_Crypto.pdf

Good luck CW  Roll Eyes

Edit:
Proud to say Miami is the first municipal government to host Satoshi’s White Paper on government site
https://twitter.com/FrancisSuarez/status/1354488469091975168?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Wind_FURY
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1825

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 09:51:20 AM

I believe Craig Wright’s long-term goal for doing this is probably to take, and claim the Bitcoin name, symbol, and ticker “rights” as his own because “He Satoshi”, then use that for his forked-shitcoin fork Bcash SV.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 05:11:54 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2021, 05:40:18 PM by xtraelv

Craig Wright must be amazing.

What a feat.

The Satoshi whitepaper with no copyright details attached PDF version 1.4 was created at EXACTLY the same time as the PDF  version 1.6 with his copyright details attached.

https://imgur.com/ge6OBUo
https://imgur.com/hSAvkgQ

https://www.metadata2go.com/result/34299c05-8cf7-494b-adf8-12cb72ca5b0a

https://www.metadata2go.com/result/5563e6d1-d810-4c39-9f4d-90645a61f603

Either a Chuck Norris moment or could it be a fake ?

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
LeGaulois
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 4095

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 06:21:33 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2021, 06:35:21 PM by LeGaulois

@xtraelv

It is something that can easily be manipulated with tools such as Adobe and can even be done directly online on a website.
You can change the date, keywords, and other stuff.

Frankly, coming from this person I wouldn't even be surprised. It wouldn't be the first time.

What is the chance to have 2 white papers about a disrupting technology created exactly at the same date and the same hour?
Statistically, you have more chance to win a nice amount scratching lottery tickets

See, I can say Jesus Christ created the white paper before anyone else in the year 0 in the Gregorian calendar.

https://www.metadata2go.com/result/611980a8-ddd8-4fc7-8b46-1a9bd8ec8c68

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 06:34:22 PM

@xtraelv

It is something that can easily be manipulated with tools such as Adobe and can even be done directly online on a website.
You can change the date, keywords, and other stuff.

Frankly, coming from this person I wouldn't even be surprised. It wouldn't be the first time.

What is the chance to have 2 white papers about a disrupting technology created exactly at the same date and the same hour?
Statistically, you have more chance to win a nice amount scratching lottery tickets

It was sarcasm.

The bitcoin whitepaper is available from the 2009 archive with the same meta data as the one on bitcoin.org

Craigs version has a newer version number, exact same creation time and date.

The simplest explanation is that Craigs version is fake.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 06:49:50 PM

CSW game all along has not been to claim any coins from any satoshi stash. he knows he doesnt have the keys.

CSW game has ALWAYS been slapp lawsuits.
it wont matter if you send the letter Gmax noted. CSW will still target you and just pretend he never received the advance warning. and then SLAPP you into months of legal costs of making you prove that you informed him.

it wont matter that you did or didnt then put the white paper on the address.
it wont matter that he has no claim on the paper.
it wont matter if you can prove things on day 1

he will still target you with delay processes requiring your defense to spend legal hours filing papers just to answer his strategically alloted questions every 14 days.. hoping you wil just hand him a settlement to avoid your legal costs just to fight his empty claims.

thats how slapps work

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Rengga Jati

Activity: 1974
Merit: 624

ROLLBIT > Crypto's Most Rewarding Casino

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 11:50:50 PM

This man again? Well, I don't know what makes him so interested to be and acquired as Satoshi. Does he really need that kind of popularity and also acknowledgment.
Well, if somebody still believes n what he said, clear enough that they are one in crypto that only follows hypes and also only sees the progress based on one chance. Here, about every update by CW or other issues, better to check and recheck first if you don't know about CW itself

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████