Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:41:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the things to look for when buying Altcoin?  (Read 1135 times)
ayan9167

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 04:56:58 PM
Merited by Symmetrick (1)

the simple way of looking at altcoins to invest would be to check top 100 in CryptoCurrency Market Capitalizations and invest in any of them.

But after the rise of ICOs there are more than 1000 cryptocurrencies in the market. Most of them have no or little use. Many of them are veiled behind big marketing words.

Due to this, I wrote few things to look into a currency before you invest into it:

First things find the following about the currency:

Launch Date
Current Price
Market Volume
Exchanges which have listed this token
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 06:11:52 PM

I know our opinions will differs when it comes to what to consider when buying or want to invest in any altcoins. I have this major thing I consider first and after that I take some other stuffs too into consideration. But the first thing is the team and the problem the coin is out to solve. I try to check if the reason behind the creation of the coin is good and the team set up. And it it's a coin that has been listed on several exchanges, I try to analyze the market and know how good the coin is doing in the major. Since, I'm a forex trader too. It will be very easy for me to understand the chart and make better decisions.

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 11:03:53 PM

Buying altcoins is not difficult as long as you look for more detailed information about the altcoins that you are going to buy at this time, there are many altcoins that are quite good if we hold them for a long time, and we can also buy altcoins to enter into staking so that we can store them safely dan get rewards.

RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 06:58:46 AM

Currently, if you want to buy any altcoin, it is very difficult. You can't choose an option quite easily. Also, the crypto market is currently volatile. In such circumstances if one wants to buy altcoin. So what should be the main focus?
I'm sick and tired of being exit scammed and rug-pulled by scam projects. I only invest in mineable projects with no dev or team wallets, like 0xMR and RVN. That way I can't get scammed again.
thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 07:18:33 AM

The main focus in my opinion is that coins will be purchased whether they have an opportunity to increase the price.
Apart from that, in my opinion there is no. Because I myself only focus on selling values.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 08:04:14 AM

Currently, if you want to buy any altcoin, it is very difficult. You can't choose an option quite easily. Also, the crypto market is currently volatile. In such circumstances if one wants to buy altcoin. So what should be the main focus?

other than I noticed the low price I will be the focus on the platform. then what is important for me to pay attention to is whether the altcoin is listed in coinmarketcap? I think this is very important to pay attention to because if it is registered there, it is very likely that the altcoin has the potential to increase its price further. I think that's the way to choose altcoins to invest in

cricketkhampion

Activity: 164
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 04:59:32 PM

first, you should see the price of the token if you are seeing that this altcoin is going very high percentage then in my opinion you should avoid that token because if you buy a token at a high price then that's token have much chance for down because that token has  gone high price

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
Macadonian

Activity: 467
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 05:02:00 PM

Any improvements over the currently successful altcoins or Bitcoin if it does not have any improvements or new ideas then it will be worthless past the hype at the start.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2021, 10:00:31 PM

I now rarely choose altcoins because it's so hard to believe which one will provide benefits or even will make my asset value decrease. but if there is a moment pump in an altcoin and that has top volume, maybe I will buy it too. and its only a few % of my total assets. just choose assets that you can hold long-term without hesitation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: